TIME

- Mario Mavrin / bass
- Ratko Divjak / drums
- Vedran Bozic / guitar, vocal
- Tihomir Pop Asanovic / Hammond organ

LP Jugoton LPY 60978 (1972); Re-released on CD by Croatia Records in 1993 with 2 bonus tracks "Da li znas da te volim" taken from "Time II" album and "Makedonija" taken from 7" single of 1973.

and to crasy_dars for the last updates

TIME MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TIME Time Music

ASIA ~ South Africa 45 - Heat Of The Moment / Time Again 1982 USD $10.00 Buy It Now
Billy Preston & Syreeta-It will come in time 7" single 1979 USD $2.58 Buy It Now
New Music Record Lungfish "Sound In Time" LP USD $22.16 Buy It Now
BILLOS CORO BOYS,RARE,LP,SALSA,VENEZUELA,EX+++,LISTEN!!!,FIRST TIME ON EBAY,RARE USD $100.00 [0 bids]
Paul Greene - Distance Over Time - CD (2779152 ABC 2010) USD $15.82 Buy It Now
KORN Did My Time From Tomb Raider Original Official UK Record Company POSTER USD $10.38 Buy It Now
PLEASURE LAND Songbook- RAG TIME SELECTION,ARRANGED BY JOHN NEAT USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Hank Ballard And The Midnighters - Finger Poppin' Time M- 1960 USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Grand Funk Railroad - Bad Time Good & Evil - Rare 7" Japan Vinyl Single USD $12.98 Buy It Now
Waylon: Right For The Time CD USD $11.50 [0 bids]
LACY J. DALTON Hard Times/Old Soldier UK 7" EX Cond USD $6.48 Buy It Now
The Best of Hootie & the Blowfish (1993 Thru 2003) CD Time Let Her Cry USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Legends A Time Life Collection 5 cds Unique USD $32.00 [0 bids]
USD $42.75 Buy It Now
The Golden Age of Country [Time-Life] [Box] by Various Artists (CD, Feb-2011,... USD $49.99 Buy It Now
ELVIS PRESLEY, RAISED ON ROCK*FOR OL' TIMES SAKE, 1973 RCA VICTOR 2435, EX/EX- USD $9.09 Buy It Now
2 Records - Damsel in Distress / Sky's The Limit - Swing Time / The Gay Divorcee USD $18.71 Buy It Now
Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy / The Next Time - Columbia 45-DB4950 VG+ Condition USD $2.69 Buy It Now
Dirty Dancing: Original Soundtrack (CD, RCA) The Time of My Life, Be My Baby USD $2.21 Buy It Now
BB KING_Let The Good Times Roll_used CD_ships from AUSTRALIA_A33 USD $23.75 Buy It Now
LUDOVICO EINAUDI-IN A TIME LAPSE-JAPAN SHM-CD F56 USD $25.50 Buy It Now
DAVID SYLVIAN_Kim Wilde_The Time_MAGAZINE CLIPPINGS_ships from AUS!__4M USD $8.70 Buy It Now
SANDY DENNY-WHO KNOWS WHERE THE TIME GOES? 31cm x 31cm x 2.5cm DISPLAY CD BOX USD $12.99 Buy It Now
JOHN STARLING " Long Time Gone " 1980 USA LP SUGAR HILL SH 3714 USD $11.68 Buy It Now
Donna summer clock- this time I know its for real 7" vinyl record clock gift USD $12.98 Buy It Now
45 rpm - B.W. STEVENSON - Wastin' Time / Dream Baby - MINT Cond. w/ Co. Sleeve USD $2.95 Buy It Now
Brewer & Shipley ~45~ Takio Road/Seems Like A Long Time USD $5.95 Buy It Now
TOMMY HEART SPIRIT OF TIME with Bonus Track Fair Warning JAPAN CD USD $26.80 Buy It Now
IN IRONS - Heartbeat Of The Times - Christian Music CCM - Rock Metal CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now
LAMBCHOP, EACH TIME I BRING IT UP IT SEEMS TO BRING YOU DOWN, VG/VG, 6 Track, P USD $3.88 Buy It Now
CHAS & DAVE'S ALL TIME JAMBOREE BAG - 2CD FATBOX USD $9.89 Buy It Now
PETER GABRIEL "Big Time " 1987 UK VIRGIN PRE RELEASE 12" PGS3-12 DJ USD $9.08 Buy It Now
"OPEN COUNTRY" COMPILATION 3LP DBL. G/FOLD CBS SPECIAL/ SUNDAY TIMES WSR 968 USD $11.68 Buy It Now
FOREIGNER "Feels Like the First Time "1978 LTD. ED. UK 12" ATLANTIC K11086 USD $11.68 Buy It Now
FARON YOUNG "This Time the Hurtin's on Me " 1972 UK LP MERCURY 6338 149 USD $11.68 Buy It Now
FILA BRAZILLIA - THE LIFE AND TIME OF PHOEBUS BRUMAL - MUSIC CD YEAR: 2008 USD $9.57 Buy It Now
CYNE Time Being BDJ015 CD JAPAN 2003 NEW USD $270.66 Buy It Now
Used Time Life Your Hit Parade 1951 CD USD $6.50 Buy It Now
LAPALUX, SOME OTHER TIME, M/M, 5 Track, Promotional CD Single, Card Sleeve, P USD $3.88 Buy It Now
Billy Squire Another 1984 Christmas is the Time EP LP Vinyl Record NM/EX PROMO USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Jefferson Starship Modern Times LP Vinyl Record NM/NM USD $9.00 Buy It Now
DAWN_Knock Three Times_used 45 VINYL_7"_ships from AUS_J1b USD $9.50 Buy It Now
RUSS CONWAY SONGBOOK, 'PARTY TIME SELECTION', 1960 USD $12.99 Buy It Now
Kings of Leon - Because of the Times (CD 2007)13 TRACKS -MINT NEW CD USD $5.85 Buy It Now
DONNY OSMOND SOMEWHERE IN TIME CD ALBUM USD $2.60 [1 bids]
ROBIN BECK - The first time - 7" Single EX Con USD $2.07 Buy It Now
NORMAN JAY Good Times 6 CD Album Mix Soul Funk Disco Brooklyn Bronx Queens Band USD $6.48 Buy It Now
LAST DINOSAURS, TIME & PLACE, M/M, 2 Track, Promotional CD Single, Card Sleeve, USD $3.88 Buy It Now
RAIN PEOPLE *RARE 7" 45 ' LITTLE BIT OF TIME ' 1989 EXC USD $2.13 Buy It Now
ANDY STEWART FOREVER IN SONG CD - ALL TIME SCOTTISH FAVOURITES USD $5.18 Buy It Now
LIONEL RICHIE / COMMODORES *RARE 7" 45 ' THREE TIMES A LADY ' 1978 EXC USD $2.13 Buy It Now
In My Own Time USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Drake + Future "What A Time To Be Alive" SUPER HOT!! USD $6.25 Buy It Now
Paul Hardcastle-Just For Money (Make Or Break)/Back In Time 12" Single.602 098. USD $6.48 Buy It Now
TIME DIVISION - Memory Of Shape EP - Vinyl (180 gram vinyl 12") USD $6.79 Buy It Now
DONNA SUMMER - THIS TIME I KNOW ITS FOR REAL - 7" VINYL PS 1989 WARNER BROTHERS USD $4.01 Buy It Now
WOODY HERMAN BEST OF TIMES GREATEST HITS CASSETTE ALBUM BIG BAND JAZZ VG USD $3.88 Buy It Now
CACTUS RAIN In Our Own Time 1991 Cassette Album Annie Hogan Mark Edwards Synth USD $3.88 Buy It Now
Total Contrast ?- Takes A Little Time 7" - LON 71 - Ex USD $4.22 Buy It Now
ROBERT TAYLOR: "GOOD TIMES" on USA SONIC USD $6.48 Buy It Now
ERIC CLAPTON * RARE CD ' TIME PIECES ' 1982 EXC USD $3.55 Buy It Now
FRANK ALSTIN "It Must Be Love This Time" CHAKRAS MODERN SOUL BOOGIE 7" USD $1,000.00 Buy It Now
LAURA MICHELLE KELLY, THERE WAS A TIME, M/EX, 1 Track, Promotional CD Single, USD $3.88 Buy It Now
LAURA MICHELLE KELLY, THERE WAS A TIME, M/M, 1 Track, Promotional CD Single, Car USD $3.88 Buy It Now
LAURA MICHELLE KELLY, THERE WAS A TIME, M/M, 2 Track, CD Single, Picture Sleeve, USD $3.88 Buy It Now
STEVIE WONDER PART TIME LOVER MOTOWN RECORDS 45 RPM 7" VINYL 1985 ZB40351 USD $2.97 Buy It Now
JIM CROCE..LIFE & TIMES..LIFESONG RECORDS..1973 ORIG...LS-5002..13 SONGS..EXCELL USD $7.91 Buy It Now
TIMMY T Time After Time TOCP-6711 CD JAPAN 1991 NEW USD $64.86 Buy It Now
Sesame Street - Platinum All-Time Favorites [New CD] USD $10.02 Buy It Now
STYX - TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS ( DUTCH 7"PS ) 1981 USD $4.99 Buy It Now
E-girls E.G. TIME Regular Edition CD 3 Blu-ray Japan RZCD-59765 F/S New USD $80.78 Buy It Now
EDDY ARNOLD CD Vintage Country / The Prisioners Song, White Azaleas, In Time USD $11.99 Buy It Now
Kazuma Kiryu KARAOKE ALL TIME BEST COLLECTION CD F/S Japan New USD $82.00 Buy It Now
Tyrone Davis: I Had It All The Time / You Wouldn't Believe 45 - Soul USD $4.50 Buy It Now
The Notting Hillbillies "Missing Presumed Having A Good Time" Dutch vinyl 1990 USD $10.39 [0 bids]
ORIGINAL NORTHERN SOUL 45-E.RODNEYJONES-R&B TIME-TUFF USD $97.42 Buy It Now
THE ROLLING STONES.THE LAST TIME.DECCA.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.95 [0 bids]
EYES OF BLUE-CROSSROADS OF TIME (EXPANDED EDITION)-JAPAN CD F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now
Simple Minds ~ ONCE UPON A TIME ~ cd 1985 JAPAN-U.S. 1ST PRESS. USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Judy Collins ~ HARD TIMES FOR LOVERS ~ cd 1979/1989 1ST. PRESS. (time) USD $9.99 Buy It Now
MARCUS HUMMON - ALL IN GOOD TIME (1995) RARE COLUMBIA CD ; American Country USD $16.87 Buy It Now
VERDEN ALLEN LONG TIME NO SEE IMPORT CD USD $19.99 Buy It Now
LAYDYBYRD, STILL GOT TIME, M/M, 4 Track, Promotional CD Single, White Sleeve, , USD $3.88 Buy It Now
Joey Perrone-Self Titled-LP 1985 Flamingo Records Australia-Young Talent Time-FR USD $27.70 Buy It Now
Vintage Decca Bob Grant - Songs Of Our Times 1927 4 Records 78 rpm USD $18.00 Buy It Now
LAZY TOWN, BING BANG (TIME TO DANCE), M/M, 5 Track, CD Single, Picture Sleeve, USD $3.88 Buy It Now
ANN WILLIAMSON GOLDEN MEMORIES CD - 20 ALL TIME IRISH COUNTRY FAVOURITES USD $8.77 Buy It Now
RAY PARKER JR.: It's Time To Party Now / Mono 45 (dj) Soul USD $8.00 Buy It Now
JOHN ROWLES - IF I ONLY HAD TIME - NOW IS THE HOUR 7" VINYL USD $5.18 Buy It Now
Neil Diamond All-Time Greatest Hits Best of Audio CD Brand New USD $8.62 Buy It Now
X501 PIERRE HENRY MASS FOR THE PRESENT TIME RARE OLD PHILIPS LP 4FE.8004 USD $45.00 Buy It Now
Vern Gosdin, Who You Gonna Blame It On This Time, 45 RPM Record, Promo USD $4.00 Buy It Now
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, TIME TO GET AWAY, M/M, 1 Track, Promotional CD Single, Picture USD $3.88 Buy It Now
LCD SOUNDSYSTEM, TIME TO GET AWAY, M/M, 1 Track, Promotional CD Single, White Sl USD $3.88 Buy It Now
THE DELFONICS: "DIDN'T I (BLOW YOUR MIND THIS TIME)" on UK BELL 1454 USD $6.48 Buy It Now
The Brothers Johnson, Brothers Johnson - Right on Time [New CD] USD $6.75 Buy It Now
All-Time Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 by Henry Mancini (CD, RCA) FAST-FREE SHIPPING USD $4.50 Buy It Now
LOSTBOY-CRUNCH TIME-JAPAN CD B43 USD $11.50 Buy It Now
WAVE REPUBLIC 7 : New Wave Hits- Lilac Time March Violets The Church The Reivers USD $14.99 Buy It Now
Electronic Light Orchestra Time Vinyl Record USD $14.39 Buy It Now
ELO Time CD MINI LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now

More places to buy TIME music online Buy TIME & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TIME Time ratings distribution

TIME Time reviews

Review by Seyo
5 stars Listening to this album today it may sound dated and old-fashioned, but one should keep in mind the fact that this was the very first LP record of progressive rock in ex-Yugoslavia, released only shortly before the equally important KORNI GRUPA's eponimous debut. Year 1972 marks the real beginning of rock album discography in this country. Thereafter, every next year would see more and more LP records released. "Time" is not a perfect album, production is very basic with some instruments not enough present, but given the overall importance it must be highly rated. The key songs were on the B side of the vynil: "Kralj alkohol", wonderful piano-driven jazz ballad about the sorrowful life of the alcoholics, and epic 10-minute "Za koji zivot treba da se rodim" with philosophical lyrics about a man's role in the life and excellent Hammond and piano exchange. On the A side there are: a strong blues-rock opener "Istina masina", a beautiful acoustic ballad with nice flute melody "Pjesma No. 3" and a jolly instrumental with scat singing "Hegedupa upa", possibly influenced by FOCUS' "Hocus Pocus". The CD re-release 1993 by Croatia Records includes bonus: a popular folk-inspired single "Makedonija" and a power ballad "Da li znas da te volim" from "Time II" album. Highly recommended listening for anyone.
Review by clarke2001
4 stars "Time" from the band TIME is one of the best progressive rock albums from former Yugoslavia. Why? Well, let us do vivisection of the each song:

1. Istina masina (Truth Machine) Brilliant hard-rocker, but not your average DEEP PURPLE tune. Strange, unusual, interesting bass line. Slightest touch of Moog. Lyrics about sex and sexuality, so untypical for prog.

2. Pjesma no3 (Song No.3) Beautiful ballad full of jazzy chords and awesome flute solos, creating a rainy and melancholic feel. Unbeatable love lyrics. Dado Topic's vocal excels here.

3. Hegedupa upa (Hegedupa Upa) Instrumental (except for a few "da da da dam" vocals, reminds me a bit of TULL and FOCUS from the same period. Funny, but smart. It starts with unison melody on acoustic guitar and vocals and develops into the cacophony of Hammond, flute, bass and multiple vocals. Very gradually and very tasteful.

4. Kralj alkohol (King Alcohol) Nice lament with social lyrics, featuring heavy Rhodes and tasteful Hammond solo. Imagine TOM WAITS or VAN MORRISON in progressive waters. However, this song is prog only for a few fusion chords and atmosphere.

5. Za koji zivot treba da se rodim (For Which Life I Should Be Born) This is a multipart epic, with lyrics about existence, meaning of life and one's place in the space and the time...catchy bass lines, flute solos and twirling Hammond. A must.

Two tracks from this album are not listed on PA for some reason (I think they are bonus tracks on CD reissue), and they are:

6. Da li znas da te volim (Do You Know That I Love You) ...which was a huge hit, and of course it's less progressive than other tracks. Nice love ballad utilising only three chords, but with nice development on electric piano and mellotron. Mellotron is not easily recognizable because it's hidden behind the layers of string orchestrations.

7.Makedonija (Macedonia) A good, short track in pure rock style, with acoustic guitar and short but catchy solos on electric guitar. Nice 7/8 groove. Lyrics are not in Macedonian (as someone might expect from former-Yugoslav band), they're in Croatian as the rest of the album. Catchy, catchy, catchy.

Overall, this is an excellent album showing diversity of styles on each track but somehow it remains homogeneous in sound.

But how does this album sounds in general?

This band is lacking more Moogs and that sophisticated/almost polished sound of "prog giant's" albums such are"Snow Goose" or "Benefit", or maybe that's just my impression... Well, you know all those bands with hard rock edge like PURPLE, HEEP, WISHBONE ASH etc? They're all bordering prog, however most proggers love them. TIME is something in-between them and "prog giants", filling that gap. The only thing that prevents me from rating this beauty 5/5 is lack of one more or two multipart epics instead of mainstream tunes. However, this is a sheer joy. Give it a try.

Review by FruMp
4 stars Great early prog from Yugoslavia.

TIME is a great album, surprisingly great. The music is in the vein of heavy prog acts from the 60's and 70's they remind me a lot of URIAH HEAP , there is a lot of great beefy organ action going on which is always great. Istina Masina is a strong start with some great hooks, Za Koji Zivot is my favourite of the album though a 10 minute long that breaks down into a funky jam with some great solos from guitar, flute and organ.

A little known album well worth investigating if you're into 70's heavy prog.

4 stars I have to thank Todd for the heads up on this one.TIME was a Progressive Rock band from what was then Yugolslavia, and this is their debut released in 1972. The singer here had been with KORNI GRUPA but he left them in 1971 and helped form this band. From the descriptions i've read about this band I wasn't so sure if I would like it. The mention of Proto-Prog and some of the heavier early bands like URIAH HEEP and DEEP PURPLE gave me low expectations. After many listens I can't hear how the two bands I mentioned sound anything like TIME, but I will admit there is this Proto-Prog flavour here, but this is far better than most Proto-Prog bands i've listened to,and proggier.The vocals are the key, they're so warm and well done, I can't say enough about them. Keyboards and guitar are outstanding while the bass and drums are also excellent and prominant.

"Istina Masina" has this catchy rhythm with vocals.The organ that comes in is a little nasty. Guitar to the fore late. "Pjesma No3" opens with light drums and flute. Very pastoral. Reserved vocals before a minute.The organ floats in. A fuller sound before 2 minutes with passionate vocals but it settles back quickly. Laid back guitar too.Themes are repeated. "Hegedupa Upa" opens with strummed guitar as vocal melodies join in. Organ and drums before a minute. Flute follows. Guitar before 3 1/2 minutes makes some noise.This is great !

"Kralj Alkohol" starts and stops twice but the third time is the charm. Piano, light drums and reserved vocals lead the way.The organ before 3 minutes takes the lead. Nice. Back to the earlier sound then the organ returns 5 1/2 minutes in. "Za Koji Zivot Treba Da Se Rodim" is my favourite and the longest at around 10 minutes.Gentle guitar as reserved vocals join in. It kicks in before a minute. Nice. Electric guitar follows. An excellent instrumental section with piano. Flute then replaces the piano 4 1/2 minutes in as he lets it rip. A nice and heavy sound here. It's the guitars turn after 5 1/2 minutes. A calm before 7 minutes. Organ floats in as it builds. Vocals are back before 8 1/2 minutes. Big finish.

Very enjoyable and a solid 4 stars.

Review by historian9
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Site Admin / JRF Team
5 stars The first progressive rock LP in Yugoslavia probably.

Now I'm guessing that before TIME only the beat/rock band GRUPA 220 released one LP in 1968, and their leader DRAGO MLINAREC just started it's solo career a year before with his debut, but I don't think it was until the second album he really got into his familiar prog folk sound; other greats like INDEXI and KORNI GRUPA were still releasing mostly singles at the time. So the statement of first prog rock would be true I think.

The sound and similar bands that I would use to describe TIME are a bit horrible to me though; mostly hard rock or proto-prog artists in the early years, and to mention DEEP PURPLE or similar artists it just doesn't excite me at all cause they are too classic.

So why does this early prog work? First, I think the length of it is perfect. Half hour seems small but it contains everything it has to; every song is different and recognizable and I don't get lost in tens of hard rock numbers. There is the hard rock opener, followed by a love ballad, instrumental number, a slower more atmosphere and keyboard oriented piece and of course, a 10 minute epic about life itself. It's not that groundbreaking internationally as albums go, but it's nice how it doesn't go overboard, it's all contained nicely and leaves you wanting more.

Vocals of DADO TOPIC are excellent and enjoyable (and it doesn't surprise that later on he would dedicate himself more to pop rock because of them). The more atmosphere oriented songs like the love ballad are effective and emotional, "Mr Alkohol" being more of a serious tone but more fun as well. Also loads of rhythms and basslines are very catchy which is also something that makes the album stand out. Sound is satisfiyng, even if little touches like yelling one, two, three or intentional mistake while starting the song give it a bit of garage rock feel, maybe production could be better but overall it makes it charming for me.

Truth be told, only the epic "Za Koji Zivot Da Se Rodim" ("For Which Life Should I Be Born") fits fully into prog territory and some might find this record more of a transitional stage between rock/blues and prog, as lot of those proto prog bands do. As an album that would represent music history of the region though, it's absolutely essential, and I would put it side by side with the best music ever come out of the ex country.

Review by Warthur
4 stars Bluesy hard-rocking prog from what was then Yugoslavia. This was apparently one of the first (and perhaps THE first) prog releases from a Yugoslav band, but Time clearly had been keeping tabs on what was going in the wider world of prog - Tihomir Pop Asanović's Hammond organ playing helps put the band in the same leagues as Uriah Heep or Deep Purple when it comes to prog with a significant Hammond component, whilst pianist Branislav ?ivković occasionally resorts to flute to slip in a bit of early Tull here and there. Dado A. Topić's powerful vocals inject some soul into proceedings, and some of the instrumental jamming starts threatening to get outright jazzy. A wild confection of musical styles that somehow work well together.

5 stars Even though I'm from Croatia i tried not to be biassed. When i heard few of albums songs it really surprised me for the originality of the band. In that period of time i listened only hard rock, bands like DP, Uriah Heep, Grand Funk, etc. Hardly anything would surprised me, but this album, especiall ... (read more)

Report this review (#1191081) | Posted by aneznam | Wednesday, June 11, 2014 | Review Permanlink

5 stars One of the best prog-oriented debut albums made in ex-Yugoslavia. Dado Topic's Time was oriented towards a more sympho-prog sound, with a bit of hard rock. The opening 'Istina Masina' (Truth Machine) is very well known. It really stands out as a nice example of pre-Bijelo Dugme rock in YU. 'Pjes ... (read more)

Report this review (#173293) | Posted by In the Flesh? | Sunday, June 8, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars In the summer of 1972 I attended TIME concert in Dubrovnik on which they were playing material from their debut album. I remember that their playing and the whole performance was so impressive that nearby standing Dutch friends, mislead by band's name , thought that some english band was on st ... (read more)

Report this review (#77234) | Posted by bsurmano | Friday, May 5, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Seeing these guys perform live a month ago felt great, they still sound as powerful as in 1972 on the debut album. This is simply excellent recording even being too short (bellow 30 minutes), definitely one of the best albums former Yugoslavian music scene had to offer. The lyrics are in Serbo ... (read more)

Report this review (#74617) | Posted by auggie_p | Tuesday, April 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album is the first one in the string of four essential prog-rock albums from Yugoslavia during seventies,other three being Korni grupa's debut,Indexi's "Modra rijeka" and Tako's self titled debut.Dado Topic,lead singer,formed Time after departure from Korni grupa 1971,and immediately ban ... (read more)

Report this review (#57081) | Posted by ljubaspriest | Saturday, November 19, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is probably the best rock album ever realised in Yugoslavia ,but i don't think this is a prog rock album even if its really great.The only bad thing is the production,but these musicians are brilliant, the single 'Makedonija' which is not included in first album is their best work and on ... (read more)

Report this review (#33614) | Posted by | Tuesday, January 4, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Great fusion prog! This is more of a proto-prog album in the vein of Deep Purple. The closest to prog is the epic "Za koji zivot treba da se rodim". All tracks are solid and the voice of the singer Dado Topic is very pleasant. I have the CD reissue with excellent bonus tracks: folk rocker "Mak ... (read more)

Report this review (#33613) | Posted by terramystic | Tuesday, January 4, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TIME "Time"