WIZARD'S EYES

Inside The Sound

Inside The Sound Wizard's Eyes album cover

Buy INSIDE THE SOUND Music
Studio Album, released in 2017

1. Intro: A Secret Journey (5:07)
2. Dreaming Deja Vue (4:20)
3. Fantasia (5:09)
4. Friends (4:56)
5. Empire V (5:21)
6. Haribol (5:16)
7. Horizon (4:31)
8. Wizard's Eyes (5:26)
9. To The Sky (7:10)
10.Outro (1:05)
11.The Cold Spring (bonus track) (4:43)

Search INSIDE THE SOUND Wizard's Eyes lyrics

Search INSIDE THE SOUND Wizard's Eyes tabs

- Max Velychko / guitars, keyboards
- Dmitry Trifonov / bass
- Max Didenko / drums
- Antony Kalugin / keyboards (track 4)

CD/Digital released on Modern Rock Music 2017.

Thanks to rdtprog for the addition

INSIDE THE SOUND MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy INSIDE THE SOUND Wizard's Eyes Music

More places to buy INSIDE THE SOUND music online Buy INSIDE THE SOUND & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

INSIDE THE SOUND Wizard's Eyes ratings distribution

INSIDE THE SOUND Wizard's Eyes reviews

Review by rdtprog
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team
4 stars This is the project of Max Velychko guitarist and keyboardist who has played with such bands as Sunchild and Karfagen. The music is melodic instrumental prog metal with jazz tones. While the music is centered around the guitars of Max, there are some nice keyboards lines that give a deeper sound to the music. You can listen to those spacey keyboards in the song "Fantasia". We also can enjoy some violin sections in the song "Friends". There is some exotic guitar music in the next song "Haribol" where Max delivers some of his guitars solos. So, the music is never too heavy and show the symphonic style of the band mentioned before creating a nice balance in the overall sound of the album.
Review by Matti
4 stars As this artist is categorized here under progressive metal - and I'm generally very little interested in metal genres -, I'm surprised to enjoy the album as much as I do. Quite likely this will be among my favourite instrumental rock albums of this year. Guitarist Max Velychko has been involved in several bands, but to me his playing was familiar only from the last year's album of MODERN- ROCK ENSEMBLE. The core of Inside The Sound are Velychko (guitars, keyboards, composer) and bassist Dmitri Trifonov (bass, co- composer on two tracks). Drums are shared by two guys, and some tracks feature guests.

This instrumental music full of power. Of course there's the guitar-heavy metal style present on most tracks, but the metal ingredient leaves plenty of room for other nuances too. The spacey keys work excellently together with the roaring guitars that are sonically not restricted to the angry metal sound. Velychko is one hell of a guitarist! My musical associations happen to be Finnish artists: Time Traveller and Low Budget Orchestra are one-man bands centred on heroic guitarism, and Inside The Sound easily beats them both. There's a sense of space rock, comparable to MOONWAGON. And what's best, the music has the vitality of jazz-rock and fusion. And the compositions are pretty progressive too. So, this album can sincerely be recommended to listeners of the mentioned genres.

Every third given rating here is five stars, and I sure sympathize with that. I'm undecided between 4 and 5 stars myself. The production is superb, as well as the playing. There are no weak tracks. Perhaps in the end the high-tempo energy gets a bit too overwhelming on the course of the 53-minute album. But remember, this comment comes from a listener favouring emotional aspect over technical bravado and power in music. [A little detail in the running order feels slightly questionable: with 'Intro' and 'Outro' the whole would have formed a coherent arch, if the relatively calm 'The Cold Spring' would have come somewhere earlier instead of being a "bonus track".]

5 stars Familiar with the game of guitarist Max Velichko on the projects Sunchild & Carthage. When he found out that he had his own instrumental project, he was very happy and interested. After a short search I found two albums, I was really glad to it. After listening to the first album, I immediately ... (read more)

Report this review (#1783846) | Posted by TopPoint | Monday, September 18, 2017 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album Inside The Sound discovered by accident, and to my surprise, after listening to several songs, I was delighted. From the first track, I was carried away on an exciting secret journey, in which I wanted to be again and again. Rhythms, sizes, sounds, everything attracted to itself its m ... (read more)

Report this review (#1781222) | Posted by Progunklebear | Tuesday, September 12, 2017 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I'll put 5 stars to this record, 'cause "Wizard's Eyes" by Inside The Sound is one of the best instrumental albums I've ever listened to. It is more progy than their previous album "timeZ". It also has better production. I like all tracks in it, my personal favourites are "Dreaming Deja Vue" ... (read more)

Report this review (#1780883) | Posted by KapiToshka | Sunday, September 10, 2017 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Very interesting album. Since the release of the first album of 'Inside the Sound' 'Time Z' almost 10 years has past. Through this period Max Velichko participated in albums of Karfagen, Sunchild and Modern-Rock Ensemble. He has grown up significantly as a composer and guitar player. Once during ... (read more)

Report this review (#1776033) | Posted by Igor Cherezov | Sunday, August 27, 2017 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I've liked Max's guitar at first in Karfagen and Sunchild projects and later on visited a number of live concerts of 'Inside the Sound' and became their big fan. The second album of Inside the Sound 'Wizard's Eyes' opens more skills of the main force behind the band's name - Max Velichko. Music o ... (read more)

Report this review (#1775518) | Posted by kirock | Saturday, August 26, 2017 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of INSIDE THE SOUND "Wizard's Eyes"