LOST 'N' FOUND: LIVE IN TILBURG

Buy RIVERSIDE Music
Live, released in 2017

CD 1
1. Lost (7:56)
2. Feel Like Falling (5:36)
3. Hyperactive (5:29)
4. Conceiving You (5:04)
5. Panic Room (5:43)
6. Under the Pillow (6:48)
7. The Depth of Self-Delusion (7:32)
8. Saturate Me (7:22)

CD 2
1. Egoist Hedonist (7:22)
2. We Got Used To Us (5:37)
3. Escalator Shrine (20:25)
4. The Same River (13:03)
5. Found (5:48)

Search RIVERSIDE Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg lyrics

Search RIVERSIDE Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg tabs

- Mariusz Duda / vocals, bass, acoustic guitar, ukulele, Hammond
- Piotr Grudziński / guitar
- Michał Łapaj / keyboards, Hammond, Theremin, backing vocals
- Piotr Kozieradzki / drums, percussion

Recorded at 013, Tilburg, Holland, October 18, 2015

2CD Self-released CD02 (April 4, 2017, Poland)
Sold only during the concerts from Towards The Blue Horizon Tour 2017

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

RIVERSIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RIVERSIDE Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Shrine of New Generation SlavesShrine of New Generation Slaves
Box set
Inside Out Music 2013
Second Life SyndromeSecond Life Syndrome
Imports 2009
Rapid Eye MovementRapid Eye Movement
Inside Out Music 2012
Love, Fear and the Time Machine - Hi-Res Stereo and 5.1 Surround MixLove, Fear and the Time Machine - Hi-Res Stereo and 5.1 Surround Mix
Special Edition
Out Of MyselfOut Of Myself
THE LASER'S EDGE 2017
New National AnthemNew National Anthem
Green Leaf Records 2017

More places to buy RIVERSIDE music online Buy RIVERSIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RIVERSIDE Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg ratings distribution

RIVERSIDE Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg reviews

4 stars 4.5 stars. If your a RIVERSIDE fan this is a must. This was recorded live in Tilburg, Holland on October 18, 2016. There are 100% no overdubs, so what you hear is what the audience heard. My fear is that this is the last live album we'll hear from this band although I hope they have lots of live material in the vault. After Piotr's passing I'm just afraid this band is done. I hope I'm wrong as this is a band I have a lot of history with and I also feel that their very best albums were their most recent studio recordings. They just keep getting better. We get 13 songs over about 105 minutes of music in this double disc affair. Every one of the six studio albums they have released is represented here with at least one track. Pretty cool.

One of the things that does impress me about this concert is that the band decided to change the songs up some, usually during the intro but not always there. Funny but I've complained about ballads since I was in my late teens over so many bands that had to throw in a sappy ballad because the record label wanted it or they thought it would be a hit. Well this band RIVERSIDE just hit me where it hurts with these ballads I'll tell you. The emotion I have felt this week listening to this, lots of wiping of the eyes. Interesting that this is the big appeal for me with this this live album while FATES WARNING's 2017 live release "Awaken The Guardian Live" was more about passion and head-banging. I surprisingly prefer the RIVERSIDE album.

My top five would include the opener "Lost" which for some reason reminds me of IONA when I hear it. Also "Conceiving You" which might be my favourite ballad of all time. I adore this track. They change the intro up here but when that piano arrives and Duda starts to sing I can't even tell you how I feel. "Saturate Me" just makes my top five but when the chorus arrives before 2 1/2 minutes it's pure emotion for me. "We Got Used To Us" hits a little to close to home for me. You know as I write these words for these songs I have them playing and it's hard to write if you know what I mean. I just can't get over how this music moves me. Piotr impresses me 4 1/2 minutes here. Check out Duda and the piano that follows. Gulp. "Found" is my final top five. Guitar leads instead of piano here during this ballad. Duda's warm vocals would melt the hardest heart. Check out the emotion as he almost quivers with that last word.

Thanks Piotr I will not forget what your guitar playing has meant to me over the years. I can't say goodbye though, just not there yet.

5 stars I have written but a few reviews here but this album is an absolute masterpiece. Yes, it is almost impossible to find being sold only on Riverside's EU tour. I had to pay the princely sum of $60 to get it from Discogs but it was worth every penny. A slight different take on classic Riverside so ... (read more)

Report this review (#1770648) | Posted by Spook76 | Saturday, August 12, 2017 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of RIVERSIDE "Lost 'N' Found: Live In Tilburg"