FALLING SATELLITES

- Nathan King / bass
- Craig Blundell / drums

With:
- Joe Satriani / guitar

Inside Out Music (May 27, 2016)

Formats: CD (Limited Edition including 2 bonus tracks), Digital, Vinyl (2LP+CD Pkg)

Thanks to Runei for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

FROST* MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy FROST* Falling Satellites Music

Falling SatellitesFalling Satellites
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Inside Out Music 2016

Frost: Falling Satellites CD 2016 InsideOut Music / Century Media Digipak NEW USD $13.95 Buy It Now 1h 2m
FROST Falling Satellites [Digipak] CD USD $8.88 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Frost* FALLING SATELLITES CD USA 889853189229 Inside Out Music new USD $17.97 [0 bids]
FROST* - FALLING SATELLITES 2 VINYL LP+CD NEW+ USD $30.32 Buy It Now 1 day
FROST*-FALLING SATELLITES-JAPAN SHM-CD Bonus Track G61 USD $28.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Frost*-Falling Satellites VINYL NEW USD $34.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Falling Satellites - Frost CD-JEWEL CASE USD $18.74 Buy It Now 5 days
Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Bonus Tracks, Ltd Ed, Digipack Packaging USD $13.03 Buy It Now 6 days
Falling Satellites - Frost 889853189229 (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.19 Buy It Now 6 days
Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Bonus Tracks, Ltd Ed, Digipack Packaging USD $13.44 Buy It Now 6 days
Falling Satellites by Frost* (U.K. Neo-Prog) (CD, May-2016, Inside Out Music) USD $10.97 Buy It Now 6 days
Falling Satellites by Frost*. USD $31.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Falling Satellites by Frost*. USD $19.93 Buy It Now 13 days
Falling Satellites by Frost*. USD $16.37 Buy It Now 13 days
Falling Satellites by Frost*. USD $67.10 Buy It Now 13 days
FROST-Falling Satellites (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.47 Buy It Now 14 days
FROST-FALLING SATELLITES (BONUS TRACKS) (LTD) (DIG) CD NEW USD $15.76 Buy It Now 14 days
FROST Falling Satellites with Bonus Track IT BITES John Mitchell JAPAN SHM CD USD $31.00 Buy It Now 16 days
FROST FALLING SATELLITES 2 EXTRA TRACKS CD MEDIABOOK NEW USD $26.09 Buy It Now 17 days
Frost Falling Satellites (Box) UK vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $46.36 Buy It Now 19 days
Falling Satellites by Frost* (U.K. Neo-Prog) (CD, May-2016, 3 Discs, Inside Out) USD $20.22 Buy It Now 22 days
The Frost - Falling Satellites [New Vinyl] Boxed Set, UK - Import USD $23.15 Buy It Now 25 days
FROST-Falling Satellites CD NEW USD $22.90 Buy It Now 26 days
FROST - FALLING SATELLITES (UK) NEW VINYL USD $35.89 Buy It Now 26 days
The Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Shm CD, Japan - Import USD $33.98 Buy It Now 27 days
The Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Shm CD, Japan - Import USD $33.80 Buy It Now 27 days
The Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $15.11 Buy It Now 28 days
The Frost - Falling Satellites [New CD] Hong Kong - Import USD $16.09 Buy It Now 28 days
Frost*-Falling Satellites (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $24.99 Buy It Now 28 days
FALLING SATELLITES - FROST - Vinyl LP USD $38.96 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy FROST* music online Buy FROST* & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

FROST* Falling Satellites ratings distribution

FROST* Falling Satellites reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Avant, Crossover & Neo Teams
4 stars A dramatic and catchy theater between First Day and Last Day. In the spring of 2016, FROST* have given their first bark titled "Falling Satellites", where are full of highly qualified pop essence tinged mainly with a tad complex Neo-symphonic sauce. Grabbing minds of young progressive rock fan and dealing carefully with old proggers ... each might be different from another and simultaneously both should give extreme energy or power to all of progressive freaks without any doubt. This album notifies us of such a certification.

And let me say they've discharged various elements here and there. Their sound strategy might look toward pop melody line with hard-edged eccentric rhythm basis for the sake of digging a cool novelty out and be constructed elaborately with massive influence by not only plenty of progressive rock pioneers but also pop / rock legends. Electric confusion like Discipline-Era Crimson, speedy rock chasing into comfort, technical complicated plays (killer ones), sound effects often used nowadays, fantastic sincere chorus, explosive sound virtuality under rockin spiritual clear sky ... lots of musical expression methods are around them indeed.

Kinda tough call to find a novelty or an innovative attention via such a soundscape / subgenre like theirs actually but the "pop / rock" composition quality and their brilliant play and technique can be felt awesome. No suspicion. And personally "Hypoventilate", flooded with drastically deep mental deflation, is my love. ;)

4 stars When I reviewed the debut album by Frost I showed my disappointment for what I considered a medley of styles dominated by pop with high pretentions. And I still think so. Ten years later, this Falling Satellites came to me trying to vindicate the band. The album is far more compact, still with Pop ... (read more)

Report this review (#1637901) | Posted by poito | Tuesday, November 1, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album touches something in me, it is long long time since I fall in love with some music, but I find myself listening it every day. Every. Day. It could that it is such a strange misture, I would call it a mix of progressive rock and progressive pop. Yes, progressive pop. Some passages remin ... (read more)

Report this review (#1609422) | Posted by rollit2 | Saturday, September 10, 2016 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Frost - an on-again, off-again project of musical producer Jem Godfrey - mixes classical symphonic prog influences (through the dominant role of synthesizers) with modern electronic-based music and bombastic power pop. All prog bands overdo something - some the instrumental side, some the vocals ... (read more)

Report this review (#1600193) | Posted by Progrussia | Monday, August 22, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars A huge step forward for a band with massive amounts of talent and potential. Much as I loved Milliontown, it was very much a Jem Godfrey album with contributions from other band members. Experiments in Mass Appeal followed in the same vein but suffered from a lack of focus and a blustery mix. Aft ... (read more)

Report this review (#1586202) | Posted by MaskedCow | Saturday, July 9, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Finally, Frost* is back after eight years? And what a comeback it is!!! Wow! This album immediately grabbed my full attention the first time I listened to it! I can hardly contain myself when listening to this album, I can't sit still when I'm listening to it behind my desk. What can you expect? ... (read more)

Report this review (#1559704) | Posted by Ier | Saturday, May 7, 2016 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of FROST* "Falling Satellites"