Alpha Wave Movement

6. Remnant (6:04)

Total time 38:43

- Gregory T. Kyryluk / composer, synths

Artwork: Gregory Kyryluk

CDr Harmonic Resonance Recordings‎ - HRR090114 (2014, US)

FLAC download - bandcamp

Thanks to Aussie-Byrd-Brother for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

No release results - showing artist results instead
Harmonic Resonance Recordings 2008
Harmonic Resonance Recordings
Edge of InfinityEdge of Infinity
Harmonic Resonance Recordings 2008
System ASystem A
Myriad StarsMyriad Stars
Harmonic Resonance Recordings

More places to buy ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT music online Buy ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT Horizons ratings distribution

ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT Horizons reviews

Review by admireArt
2 stars Honey for your ears

ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT's, 2014, "Horizons" takes a deep plunge into the 90's "new age" like electronics, that I do so find too sweet and uncomfortably friendly, against my organic listening experience. Kind of a disappointment to encounter such an unimaginative release by such an imaginative and creative musician.

Anyway, as far as references go, the inevitable Tangerine Dream 90's one is clear. I know we see that name anywhere near this sub-genre's works and musicians, the thing is that this is not a compliment as such. It all depends on of which TD the reference is talking about , TD's masterpieces sprang in the 70s mid 80s, from there the downfall of their musical composition inventiveness became self-indulgent, due to the fact that it focused on an entire and more easy to please audience (RUBYCON-75 is not MELROSE-90). So whenever you see this name be sure to know which TD, time wise, the reference is being made from.

This "new age" electronic styling makes a lot of people very happy, I myself could skip all this icing where there is no cake, as I have done with this kind of overly-sweet and kind of anonymous "New Agy" mainstream releases.

"Sadly this release is not for me" **2.5 PA stars.

Post a review of ALPHA WAVE MOVEMENT "Horizons"