RECONCEIVE

Studio Album, released in 2000

1. Suffercation (4:54)
2. Choke on Me (5:07)
3. Your Hate (4:44)
4. Reason for Change (6:54)
5. Realms of Decent (5:42)
6. Controlling Nation (4:54)
7. Room 15 (3:46)
8. Less Than Zero (6:50)
9. Face Your Judgemet (4:30)
10. This Pain (4:42)
11. Two Minutes Hate (2:53)

Search THE QUIET ROOM Reconceive lyrics

- Rob Munshower / bass
- Graeme Wood / drums
- Jeff Janeozko / keyboards

Metal Blade #3984-14294-2

THE QUIET ROOM MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE QUIET ROOM Reconceive Music

More places to buy THE QUIET ROOM music online Buy THE QUIET ROOM & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE QUIET ROOM Reconceive ratings distribution

THE QUIET ROOM Reconceive reviews

Review by b_olariu
2 stars The Quiet Room is an american progressive metal band with two albums since now. This one named Reconceive from 2000 is their second and aswell the final one. Well, I have mixt feelings about this release, because they've try to compose a good album and give to the listner a well rounded release in prog metal, but not entirely succeded. The music is not band, some pasages are real good, and some pieces are strong for this kind of subgenre, but more than half of the album is mediocre, and specially the voice ruins everything here. As I said some pieces are real strong like Reason for Change (the intro from this track is killer) and the instrumental Two Minutes Hate, the rest are between good and mediocre, not necesarly bad but not something very enjoyble to my ears. The voice of Pete Jewell is the thing that I don't like here, this kind of voice for prog metal I don't like, rougher, not very polishet, typical an american accent all over, not for me.The keys of Jeff Janeozko are only background, no really solos or something more catchy, only as support instrument, and not a real solid one, like the guitar duo not really impressed. So, as a whole is not entirelly a bad album, just don't appeal for me very much like other releases from that period. 2.5 for this album, even I'm a collector and a big prog metal fan, this band was and is kinda forgotten in my collection.

1 stars Nope. This bucket does NOT hold the water. Reconcieve starts pretty much in progressive metal style. While digging deeper into the opener, eminent prog names like Dream Theatre and Cynic cross my mind... But unfortunately, it doesn't last long. Once you recognize that Reconcive is fake jump i ... (read more)

Report this review (#201027) | Posted by vens | Thursday, January 29, 2009 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Since no one seems to want to do a review on THIS Quite Room CD then I thought, "I have it, and it's really good,......OK, they deserve a good review and I'm just the person for the job". This CD is Sonic nightmare for your speakers, especially the low end, and that's a good thing yes-sirry ... (read more)

Report this review (#25414) | Posted by | Saturday, January 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THE QUIET ROOM "Reconceive"