THE ALBUM

Collectors/fans only

Buy CARAVAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Heartbreaker (3:06)
2. Corner Of Me Eye (3:37)
3. Watcha Gonna Tell Me (4:48)
4. Piano Player (5:24)
5. Make Yourself At Home (3:26)
6. Golden Mile (3:12)
7. Bright Shiny Day (6:17)
8. Clear Blue Sky (6:25)
9. Keepin' Up The Fences (5:17)

Bonus tracks on Eclectic remaster (2004):
10. Heartbreaker (Single version, A-Side) (3:40)
11. It's Never Too Late (Single B-Side) (6:24)

Search CARAVAN The Album lyrics

Search CARAVAN The Album tabs

- Pye Hastings / guitars, vocals
- David Sinclair / keyboards (piano, electric piano, organ, synth)
- Geoff Richardson / guitar, viola, flute, vocals
- Dek Messecar / bass, backing vocals
- Richard Coughlan / drums

LP Kingdom Records - KVL 9003 (1980, UK)

CD Kingdom Records ‎- CDKVL 9003 (1991, UK)
CD Eclectic Discs ‎- ECLCD 1011 (2004, UK) Remastered by Paschal Byrne w/ 2 bonus tracks and different cover art

and to Quinino for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN The Album Music

The AlbumThe Album
Remastered · Import
Eclectic Discs 2004
AlbumAlbum
Kingdom 1998
Caravan - The Album - Kingdom Records - INT 147.800 (KVL 9003)Caravan - The Album - Kingdom Records - INT 147.800 (KVL 9003)
Kingdom Records
Vinyl$149.00 (used)
SHOW OF OUR LIVES LP (VINYL ALBUM) UK DECCA 1981SHOW OF OUR LIVES LP (VINYL ALBUM) UK DECCA 1981
Decca
Vinyl$19.99 (used)
First AlbumFirst Album
Htd

Caravan - Waterloo Lily [New CD] Bonus Tracks, Rmst USD $8.83 Buy It Now 45s
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It [New CD] Rmst, Canada - Impo USD $8.37 Buy It Now 46s
Sealed! CARAVAN Where But For..Anthology JAPAN SHM-CD 2CD set UICY-90911~2 w/OBI USD $79.99 Buy It Now 21m 36s
Access All Areas 5014797891555 by Caravan, CD with DVD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $15.85 Buy It Now 40m 58s
Caravan - Access All Areas (2014) CD+DVD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $9.73 Buy It Now 3h 55m
Caravan:For Girls Who Grow Platinum SHM CD Japan Mini-LP UICY-40051 SS (camel Q USD $49.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Caravan - In the Land of Grey and Pink (2001), remastered CD USD $5.85 Buy It Now 7h 15m
CARAVAN Recorded Live In Concert At Metropolis Studios London CD + DVD USD $15.29 Buy It Now 9h 51m
MIKE BATT Caravans SOUNDTRACK SCORE EUROPEAN CD album USD $12.35 Buy It Now 11h 8m
CARAVAN - IN THE LAND OF GREY & PINK 2 CD+DVD NEW+ USD $27.24 Buy It Now 11h 49m
The Best of Barbara Dickson inc Answer Me / Caravan Song + Cassette Tape TESTED USD $6.51 Buy It Now 11h 53m
SPEED CARAVAN - KALASHNIK LOVE CD NEW+ USD $20.18 Buy It Now 11h 53m
LARRY ADLER - GOLDEN ERA OF COMPILATION CD ALBUM - CARAVAN, TIGER RAG, RHAPSODY USD $1.29 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Les Kerr - Crawfish Caravan [New CD] USD $14.21 Buy It Now 12h 34m
Caravan of Dreams, White, Peter, Very Good Import USD $2.57 Buy It Now 13h 35m
The Best of the Caravans on SAVOY Records Double Album Set DBL 7012 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 48m
CARAVAN "CUNNING STUNTS" CD NEW+ USD $17.23 Buy It Now 15h 6m
Caravan - Live At Metropolis Studios London [CD New] USD $9.78 Buy It Now 15h 54m
Wataru Hatano Caravan wa Philia wo Kanaderu Limited Edition CD Photobook Japan USD $65.00 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Caravan - Live in Concert at Metropolis Studios London [New CD] Bonus DVD, PAL R USD $10.98 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Caravan And The New Symphonia JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-94331 USD $32.99 [1 bids]
SUITE VOICE - Jazz Caravan - Japan CD NEW - 14Tracks USD $28.99 Buy It Now 21h 5m
SQUIRREL NUT ZIPPERS Christmas Caravan [CD] Jazz Blues Roots Winter Cowboy Music USD $2.99 Buy It Now 21h 10m
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN SHM-SACD G88 USD $29.50 Buy It Now 21h 49m
Caravan - First Debut Pillar CD2002 Mono & Stereo + Bonus track USD $6.50 Buy It Now 22h 33m
Lol Coxhill, Morgan Fisher - Slow Music CD 2012 NEW SEALED Caravan Procol Harum USD $4.55 Buy It Now 22h 37m
CARAVAN "LIVE AT METROPOLIS STUDIOS 2010" CD+DVD NEW+ USD $20.85 Buy It Now 1 day
THE VANAVER CARAVAN Pastures Of Plenty Songs Of Woody Guthrie CD SUPERB C'TION USD $9.09 [0 bids]
Wataru Hatano Caravan plays Philia Limited Edition CD USD $64.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL CARAVAN-DEPARTURES-JAPAN CD E25 USD $20.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Slip Treble: Caravan : The European Tour Live 2011 London England USD $29.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Robin Trower 1974 Caravan To Midnight Vinyl LP Album Music Santa Maria Pres Rare USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink CD 2001 digital remastered DERAM/DECCA USD $5.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Barbara Dickson Now & Then inc Caravans & If You Go Away + Cassette Tape TESTED USD $7.81 Buy It Now 1 day
(EK191) The Peter Ulrich Collaboration, The Painted Caravan - 2013 CD USD $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Joe d'Urso & Stone Caravan - Both Sides of Life [New CD] USD $17.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Joe DUrso and Stone Caravan Mirrors, Shoestrings, and Credit Cards CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
James Bonds Theme, Caravan * Various Orchestras USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan Of Dreams 5099748513625 by Peter White, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $10.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Harry Horlick And His Orchestra - Gypsy Caravan Vinyl LP Record Album L70129 USD $12.54 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE CARAVAN - Arrival - CD +2bonus tracks USD $8.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Beggars Caravan Take Me With You CD USD $6.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink CD WEST GERMAN 1st PRESS USD $1.00 [1 bids]
Caravan - Live at 2 Shepherd's Bush 2011 [Live 2xCD Album] USD $16.61 [0 bids]
Canterburied Sounds 4-CD NEW SEALED Canterbury Robert Wyatt/Caravan/Soft Machine USD $32.55 Buy It Now 2 days
2016 JEWEL CASE CARAVAN In The Land Of Grey And Pink JAPAN SHM SACD USD $31.80 Buy It Now 2 days
INA FORSMAN. LAYLA ZOE. TASHA TAYLOR-BLUES CARAVAN 2016...-JAPAN CD+DVD G09 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mayumi Kojima - Swingin' Caravan - Japan CD - NEW J-POP Limited Edition USD $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
D'Urso Joe & Stone Caravan - One More Song Live [New CD] USD $22.46 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN Blind Dog At St Dunstan's. Repertoire CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN Cunning Stunts. Repertoire CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN Cunning Stunts. Repertoire CD Mini-LP Sleeve USD $18.29 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravan - Album (1991) - Kingdom Records (CDKVL 9003) USD $71.63 Buy It Now 2 days
The Benny Goodman Caravans : Jumpin' At The Woodside : Vinyl Album : GOJ-1042 USD $8.84 Buy It Now 2 days
Steve Miller, K.Ostra It's Out There CD (2002 Free Jazz-Rock) CARAVAN, DELIVERY USD $7.20 Buy It Now 2 days
D'Urso Joe & Stone Caravan - One More Song Live [New CD] USD $25.18 Buy It Now 2 days
Place of My Own 0600753473061 by Caravan, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $9.87 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ARTISTRY OF FREDDIE HUBBARD (1962 Album) 2016 IMPULSE! CD Inc. Caravan ~NEW USD $3.89 [0 bids]
The Vintage Caravan: Voyage (2014) CD OBI TAIWAN USD $16.98 Buy It Now 2 days
The Quill - Voodoo Caravan (CD, Feb-2002, Steamhammer) NEW AND SEALED USD $11.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Skomsvoll / Tizol / Come Shine - Norwegian Caravan [New CD] USD $15.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravan Waterloo Lily vinyl LP album record New Zealand SDL8 DERAM 1972 USD $167.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravan Waterloo Lily - 2nd vinyl LP album record UK SDL-R8 DERAM USD $135.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Skomsvoll / Tizol / Come Shine - Norwegian Caravan [New CD] USD $15.22 Buy It Now 2 days
BOB CROSBY - CAMEL CARAVAN CD NEW+ USD $21.49 Buy It Now 2 days
DANNY HOCTOR Dance Caravan Show Tunes LP Hoctor Records HLPS 4327 album USD $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Caravan Audio CD SEALED $2.99 Ship USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravan Canterbury Tales - The Best Of Japanese vinyl LP album record GP1093 USD $76.78 Buy It Now 3 days
Robin Trower Caravan To Midnight vinyl LP album record UK CHR1189 CHRYSALIS USD $24.68 Buy It Now 3 days
Relief Split LP German vinyl LP album record NUMBER003 HOMTOWN CARAVAN USD $17.50 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN A NIGHT'S TALE LIVE AT THE PATRIOTS THEATER BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $8.53 Buy It Now 3 days
Monte Montgomery - Live at the Caravan of Dreams [New CD] USD $10.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Vishwa Bhatt Mohan & Glen Charles Halls - Groove Caravan [New CD] USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Popular Duke Ellington by Duke Ellington CD 1997 Caravan Take the "A" Train USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Johnny Hodges, Johnn - Johnny Hodges & All-Stars Caravan [New CD] USD $11.53 Buy It Now 3 days
MADISON VIOLET - CARAVAN CD NEW+ USD $15.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Johnny Hodges, Johnn - Johnny Hodges & All-Stars Caravan [New CD] USD $12.02 Buy It Now 3 days
The Benny Goodmans Caravans : CIRIBIRIBIN : Vinyl Album : GOJ 1030 USD $10.15 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN PALACE - PANIC CD NEW+ USD $26.32 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan Palace - Robot [New Vinyl] USD $22.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan Palace - Caravan Palace [New CD] USD $13.16 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan Palace - Panic [New CD] UK - Import USD $11.80 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan - In the Land of Grey & Pink: Limited [New SACD] Shm CD, Japan - Import USD $40.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Ulrich, Peter Ulrich Collaboration - Painted Caravan [New CD] USD $10.60 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN - CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA SEALED JAPANESE PRESSING UICY-9066 prog USD $51.31 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN - CUNNING STUNTS SEALED JAPANESE PRESSING UICY-9067 prog CANTERBURY USD $51.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Madison Violet - Caravan [New CD] USD $13.51 Buy It Now 3 days
`YAMAMOTO, TSUYOSHI TRIO`-CARAVAN CD NEW USD $38.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Various Artists, Jaz - Jazz Giants Play: Duke Ellington - Caravan / Various [New USD $16.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Madison Violet - Caravan [New CD] USD $13.46 Buy It Now 3 days
OSCARLIMA Desert Caravan CD USD $7.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan by Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers (20 Bit Mastering) Limited Edition USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Matt Palka & The Caravan : Down the Road CD (2008) USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
KRONOS CARAVAN - KRONOS QUARTET CD USD $2.99 [0 bids]
Bob Crosby, Bob Cros - 1939 Camel Caravan Shows [New CD] USD $16.44 Buy It Now 3 days
16/8/75PMM09 NEWSPAPER ADVERT 15X7 CUNNING STUNTS ALBUM BY CARAVAN USD $9.12 Buy It Now 4 days
CARAVAN WARELOO LILY ALBUM AND TOUR DATES ADVERT 15X7 USD $9.12 Buy It Now 4 days
ADVERT 15X7 CARAVAN : WATERLOO LILY ALBUM USD $9.12 Buy It Now 4 days
Mannhai - Hellroad Caravan Promo Album (CD) (Metal/ Punk) Collectable CD USD $5.20 Buy It Now 4 days
CARAVAN PALACE "CARAVAN PALACE" CD 15 TRACKS NEW+ USD $26.17 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CARAVAN The Album ratings distribution

CARAVAN The Album reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars I think that the title says it all. No inspiration. Only Clear Blue Sky - a reggae - manages some interest from my ears , the rest being really a lacklustre collection of uninspired songs . I am so sorry one of my favorite band ever got so low . This one did come out on Cd but look elsewhere as there are tons of Caravan records to investigate before delving for this one.

While rewriting my Blind Dog review, I had a chance to add this and tell you that this got a second release (remastered ) with a few Bonus Tracks - not that it would make it less un-essential - on the Eclectic label.

Review by Prog-jester
2 stars Even in their worst times CARAVAN are intelligent enough. Solid and even record, “The Album” is somewhere in between “Blind Dog…” and DONOVAN or THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS. Not recommended in any way, but it’s interesting journey for early CARAVAN fans. Unfortunately, they didn’t get better after it, and their later studio albums fall into the same line. Nice and inescapable addition for die-hard CARAVAN fan collection, but don’t bother if you still haven’t made your mind towards their best efforts.
Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars SHOULD I COME BACK OR SHOULD I STAY AWAY (PART X)

This is frankly the question. Dave is back again in the band. But what for? This is a major flop IMO. One out of many of course in the early eighties from a prog point of view. At the end of the day, where were the great bands of the seventies (even if "Caravan" has never belonged to my fave ones)?

Gone are the days of their exquisite and so personal music that could be found on "For Girls". This one is just a poor I don't know what album. No genre can be associated with this album. Only that it is poor from start to finish.

Attempts to rock like "Make Yourself At Home" completely fails. And the awful disco "Golden Mile" just show you the quick way to the toilets. Run fast if you want to avoid the vomiting thing to happen onto your pants.This is the absolute nadir of this band (so far).

There are not a single track that stands out on this album. A shame of course for Caravan. But they won't be the only ones to produce a crappy album I these eighties, right? There is even one ridiculous attempt to a reggae song in here. This genre was rather commercially successful at the time, and I liked quite a lot bands as Culture and Steel Pulse during those days to know what great reggae was all about. This one is just boring and useless. Does anyone need "Caravan" to turn into poor reggae? Definitely not!

One star and this is way too much for this extremely poor album.

Review by UMUR
2 stars The Album is the ninth full-length studio album by UK progressive rock act Caravan. Itīs been three years since their last album Better By Far (1977) was released and one could expect that those three years had been used wisely. Better By Far (1977) was a below standard album from the band though and I had my worries before listening to The Album.

The music is soft rock with only a few of the progressive elements left that made earlier albums by Caravan so great. The only song that gives small hints to their past greatness is Watcha Gonna Tell Me. Itīs be far the best song on the album with flute and those quirky fast vocal lines that I love from the old albums. Opener Heartbreaker and the song Piano Player are also respectable ( remember I didnīt say good), but the rest is rather bland and forgettable. Thereīs even a poor attempt to play white man reggae in the song Clear Blue Sky ( and no it doesnīt sound like UB40). Thatīs a disaster to my ears.

The musicianship is as good as usual and itīs rather interesting that David Sinclair has returned on the keyboards once again.

The production is good. Warm and pleasant and it suits the music perfectly.

The Album is unfortunately another below average album by Caravan and itīs hard not to get the thought that they really didnīt have much more to offer to the world of music at this point in their career. A 2 star rating is warranted. I must say that I had expected much more from the band after a three year recording break.

Review by Gooner
3 stars "The Album" is quite good. In fact, I like it a lot. It's very much like a pick & mix bowl of candies. It's a contribution of individual songs "played' by members of Caravan. I don't really consider it a Caravan album per se. "Heartbreaker" is a great pop rock song that would sound great on Waterloo Lily. "Corner Of Me Eye" is a track by Geoffrey Richardson that sounds like it may be a Caravan tune until it turns into progressive bluegrass during the instrumental part of the track. A great twist(Dixie Dregs/Little Feat anyone?). "Watcha Gonna Tell Me" has some nice electric piano and beautiful flute colourings and a flute solo from Geoffrey Richardson...and a great guitar/keyboard/guitar/keyboard exchange between Pye Hastings and Dave Sinclair. This is the best track on the album. Another track that would not sound out of place on Waterloo Lily. "Piano Player" has lyrics about drinking and smoking that only Caravan sing about with expertise. It's a very flighty piece with Geoffrey Richardson delivering an inspired solo on the viola. A track to listen to after a warm rain. "Make Yourself At Home" starts out like a Doobie Brothers track, then the unmistakable english vocals are present with a relaxed/loose/slacker sound in the playing by the band. There's a weird vocoder effect on the vocal. Very cool! Uh oh, in comes the disco with the track "Golden Mile". No worse than "Summer Lightning" from Camel's Breathless, really. "Golden Mile" reminds me of something one might here on the Cafe Jacques album "Round The Back"(which also features Geoffrey Richardson). "Bright Shiny Day" is just that. A happy track. Off to Jamaica with the reggae of "Clear Blue Sky"(Police meets Dire Straits?). Nice guitar work from Pye Hastings. "Keepin' Up De Fences" is another great track and it concludes the album. Caravan with timbales? Yes, indeed. This one reminds me of something off Gentle Giant's "Civilian", yet I can't put my finger on it. A lively track this one - the boys sounding like "Caravan" with a nice keyboard/guitar/keyboard exchange. I have to say that I love albums like this on progarchives.com. The low ratings are unwarranted. it all depends on your taste. If you enjoy the Camel albums "Breathless" and "I Can See Your House From Here", then you'll certainly find something to enjoy with "The Album". An initial listen may not impress, but try it over several listens and you will be rewarded. A great rock & roll album for fans of Steely Dan and Dire Straits. Not very "progressive" but very competent. A great addition to anyone's collection, regardless.
Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl & Neo Teams
2 stars First of all let me say that my vinyl copy of the album doesn't have that anonymous cover sheet that's on PA. It has a sort of aztec pyramid with "The Album" written in the stones.....

Unfortunately it's the only "epic" thing that I can find in it.

The return of David Sinclair didn't bring all the good that one could have expected and what they were perhaps intending as a sort of reunion resulted in a big disappointment.

The opener is enough to understand what this album is made for. "Heartbreaker" is a mixture of Supertramp and Climax Blues Band. Nothing to do with the band of Winter Wine. The finger picking of "Corner Of My Eye" is not bad if you like country music. I personally like this song, but it's absolutely non-essential.

"What'cha Gonna Tell Me" is a partially successful attempt to sound as in the past, but it's clear that it's not Jimmy Hastings to play the flute. The piano riff is good and the song sounds "Caravan enough".

I'm relistening to this album after years and it's not so awful as I was remembering. "Piano Player" is not a masterpiece but I don't dislike it.

Going to the B side we find a piece of trivial brit-pop like "Make Yourself At Home" followed by the disco-funky of "Golden Mile". Two tracks to skip, but after them the brit chill-out of "Bright Shiny Day" is not that bad. A kind of newage....

What do Caravan have to do with Reggae? It's not their pot. This song makes me thing to Wishbone Ash. They have a little piece of reggae in Pilgrimage, but their one is good. At least this should have been "reggae" also in the chorus.

"Keeping Up The Fences" just doesn't do anything for me. I had totally forgotten this song, probably because I've rarely been able to run the whole album in a shot. This song is not bad if you like things like Wishbone Ash "Front Page News", but this is not what one can expect from Caravan.

I'm undecided between one and two stars. Looking at my other one-star ratings on PA I think I can be generous and go for two, but if you are not fans there's no reason to invest money in this stuff.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars The Disco Album

Caravan entered the 80's with this Disco-infected Pop Rock album, simply titled The Album. The first two tracks are upbeat, simple Pop-Disco tunes that feel void of inspiration, but with Watcha Gonna Tell Me there is at least some first indication that they still had at least some progressive aspirations. Some nice flute and keyboard sounds there. Piano Player is a pleasant enough piano-driven semi-ballad not far away from the style of Supertramp. Electric Light Orchestra (of the late 70's) is another reference point for this album. It only occasionally sounds like a Caravan album.

Several more dull and uninspired tracks follow, and it is not until the Reggae of Clear Blue Sky that there is again anything even slightly interesting. But interesting does not equal good. The Album is another one of a long string of rather uninspired albums from Caravan.

Like the previous two albums, this one is recommended for fans and collectors

3 stars Caravan's ninth record which opened up the eighties was a step down for the band. Just look at the cover. It's black and has a minimalistic design and I don't like to look at it. "Better by far" hadn't a very nice cover either but it was better. This album is the lowest rated Caravan album of ... (read more)

Report this review (#1088556) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Wednesday, December 11, 2013 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It's really hard for a Caravan-fan to say this, but listening to this album is just torture. The only decent song is Keeping Up The Fences and by that I mean listenable for a minute. I know this is harsh but where is the energy? Maybe I understand now why Dave Sinclair needed a breeze of fresh ... (read more)

Report this review (#344550) | Posted by BrainStillLife | Monday, December 6, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Not a masterpiece, but not a disaster. Dave Sinclair is back, and, needless to say, his stuff is the best: "Watcha gonna tell me" and "Piano Player" * are good indeed. "Make yourself at home" ** and Pye's "Keeping up De Fences" are nice songs, too. There are also some strange episodes such as disc ... (read more)

Report this review (#282816) | Posted by pied piper | Thursday, May 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Oh dear - such a great band - such a poor album (for their high standards). I disagree with other reviewers who pick out the reggae track "clear blue sky" as this track apitomises the root of the problem with this album - which is this viola and guitar player Geoff Richardson was given too mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#93058) | Posted by Mark Roberts | Monday, October 2, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars If after "better by far" you thought, that it can't get worse, you were wrong. Most of the songs here are depressingly soapy, boring and uninspired "ballads" sung by Pye Hastings. If "clear blue sky"(with a touch of reagge) or "golden mile" seem a little bit better than the rest of the album, ... (read more)

Report this review (#44112) | Posted by kajetan | Wednesday, August 24, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARAVAN "The Album"