Coma - Financial Tycoon CD (album) cover

5 stars For me, it is an excellent addition to your record shelf, if not essential.

It is a journy through various kinds of music tastes. The tones are very progressive and saxophone truly deepens the beauty of this album. It is hard to find an album that has its one fire and that touches your ears in an unique way. This album has quality music, if listened carefully it can give you waves never heared before, if not then definitely your attention. If You want me to compare it whit others, i would say that it is a fusion of Zappa and Miles D. Has a very avangarde sounds for that matter. I would recommend you not to skip this composition.

aneznam | 5/5 |