QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS

+ Spike Edney / vocals, keyboards
+ Danny Miranda / vocals, bass guitar
+ Jamie Moses / guitar

jhkjh

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition
and to mariukas for the last updates

Buy QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
$10.97
Greatest Hits II [2 LP]Greatest Hits II [2 LP]
Hollywood Records 2017
$29.22

QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions 2005 DVD USD $9.52 Buy It Now 10h 25m
Queen Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Queen + Paul Rodgers "Return of the Champions" DVD! BRAND NEW PROMO!! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(Special offer) Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
New: QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - Return of the Champions DVD USD $8.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $5.25 [0 bids]
NEW Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD) USD $16.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $5.49 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return of the Champions (DVD + 16 PG.BOOK) "NEW, UNSEALED" USD $8.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen with Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions on DVD USD $4.81 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions LIVE DVD 5.1 SURROUND SOUND DISC USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions / DVD USD $5.90 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD, 2005) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS FREE SHIPPING WITH FEDEX USD $13.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (DVD) Has Booklet USD $11.89 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions GIFT QUALITY FREE 1ST CLASS SHIP!! USD $6.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $5.11 Buy It Now 20 days
(Special offer) Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen And Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions [DVD] [2006] - CD 6UVG The Fast USD $5.92 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers Return of the Champions GIFT QUALITY FREE 1ST CLASS SHIP!! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 25 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(20%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(40%)

QUEEN Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars The greatest musical artists finally together, Brian May and Roger Taylor from Queen and Paul Rodgers from Free.It is all brilliant: the music, the crowd and the atmosphere. Three old heros putting on a very new show with all the old classics such as: "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY"," '39","WE WILL ROCK Y ... (read more)

Report this review (#82454) | Posted by Ciaran K. | Sunday, July 2, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions"