QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS: RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS

Buy QUEEN Music
Live, released in 2005

Disc 1
1. Reaching Out (1.08)
2. Tie Your Mother Down (4.30)
3. I Want To Break Free (3.59)
4. Fat Bottomed Girls (5.45)
5. Wishing Well (4.33)
6. Another One Bites The Dust (4.02)
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love (4.35)
8. Say It's Not True (4.15)
9. '39 (4.38)
10. Love Of My Life (5.11)
11. Hammer To Fall (6.45)
12. Feel Like Makin' Love (6.20)
13. Let There Be Drums (3.42)
14. I'm In Love With My Car (3.36)
15. Guitar Solo (6.59)
16. Last Horizon (4.44)
Disc 2
1. These Are The Days Of Our Lives (4.40)
2. Radio Ga Ga (5.59)
3. Can't Get Enough (4.22)
4. A Kind Of Magic (6.07)
5. I Want It All (5.09)
6. Bohemian Rhapsody (6.18)
7.The Show Must Go On (4.33)
8. All Right Now (6.54)
9. We Will Rock You (2.35)
10. We Are The Champions (4.30)
11. God Save The Queen (1.36)

- Paul Rodgers / vocals, guitar
- Brian May / vocals, guitar
- Roger Taylor / vocals, drums
+ Spike Edney / vocals, keyboards
+ Danny Miranda / vocals, bass guitar
+ Jamie Moses / guitar

CD EMI 3369792 (2005)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
$29.40
Queen: Greatest Hits I & IIQueen: Greatest Hits I & II
Hollywood Records 1995
$16.30

Return of the Champions by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD - 2 Discs) [2005 - HRI] USD $3.89 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Queen+Paul Rodgers / Return of The Champions JAPAN 2CD #F USD $14.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Return of the Champions [Digipak] by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Sep-2005, 2 Discs, USD $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions - 2 CD set + Bonus DVD USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL RODGERS/QUEEN - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $9.65 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS Return Of The Champions TOCP-67753/54 JAPAN 2CD w/OBI 09665 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen & Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champion (2 CD Set) Excellent condition USD $1.31 [0 bids]
Paul Rodgers/Queen - Return of the Champions 2-CD SET! BRAND NEW! STILL SEALED! USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
New: QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS (Bad Co.,Free) - Return of the Champions (Live) 2 CDs USD $6.98 Buy It Now 4 days
Return of the Champions, Queen & Paul Rodgers, 2 CDs + DVD 2005 LIVE TOUR, BONUS USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen +Paul Rodgers Return Of The Champions Live CD NEW SEALED Bohemian Rhapsody USD $7.95 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS CD + BOOK SPANISH RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS VOL.1 2008 USD $30.13 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS CD + BOOK SPANISH RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS VOL.2 2008 USD $30.13 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN +PAUL RODGERS return of the champions+1 JAPAN DVD REGION-ALL SEALED USD $45.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS return of the champions JAPAN 2 CD HO11 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PAUL RODGERS/QUEEN - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $12.64 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers, Return Of the Champions , 2 CD/DVD USD $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS , 2 CD, EU USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2 CD DVD 2005 USD $10.55 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions USD $14.14 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen and Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions (2 CD Set, 2005, Hollywood) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Return of the Champions by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Sep-2005, 2 Discs) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen/Paul Rodgers-Return Of The Champions (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $22.14 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS / RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS JAPAN 2CD OOP W/OBI USD $21.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Return Of The Champions, Queen + Paul Rodgers, New Live USD $8.52 Buy It Now 13 days
2-CD:+ DVD: QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - Return Of The Champions USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers / Return Of The Champions JAPAN 2CD PROMO!!!!! P-A6 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2 CD 17 TRACKS++++++++ NEW+ USD $29.14 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN +PAUL RODGERS RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS JAPAN 2CD 3,100 YEN OBI 2005 USD $22.99 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2 x CD USD $5.30 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN & PAUL RODGERS (2 CD) RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS : LIVE ( BAD COMPANY ) *NEW* USD $16.89 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return of the Champions (Live) (2005) 2CD NEW SPEEDYPOST USD $7.90 Buy It Now 18 days
(Special offer) Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions DVD [Region 0] USD $2.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS - DOUBLE CD USD $6.62 Buy It Now 20 days
PAUL RODGERS/QUEEN - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS NEW CD USD $18.98 Buy It Now 20 days
JPN w/Obi - Queen + Paul Rodgers ?- Return Of The Champions _ TOCP-67753?54 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS Japan 2 CDs with OBI, RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers (Free/Bad Company)-Return of the Champions (LIVE) 2 x CD USD $6.62 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers 2 CD Return of the Champions USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS, ORG 2005 EU 2CD, NEW - SEALED! USD $18.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Return of the Champions [Digipak] by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Sep-2005, 2 Discs, USD $8.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers ~ Return of the Champions NEW 2CD ** HITS AND MORE LIVE ** USD $9.28 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen/Paul Rodgers-Return Of The Champions (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $20.42 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS 2CD RETURN OF THE CHAMPIONS 2005 EX COND ALL RIGHT NOW Bohe USD $8.89 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen + Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions - FREE UK P&P USD $6.97 Buy It Now 26 days
Paul Rodgers Queen - Live - Return Of The Champions (2xCD) (2) USD $6.62 Buy It Now 26 days
Paul Rodgers Queen - Live - Return Of The Champions (2xCD) USD $6.62 Buy It Now 26 days
Return of the Champions [Digipak] by Paul Rodgers/Queen (2CD, Sep-2005) VG+ USD $5.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Queen - 2 CD - Return of the champions (live, 2005, & Paul Rodgers) ... USD $15.04 Buy It Now 27 days
Return of the Champions [Digipak] by Paul Rodgers/Queen (CD, Sep-2005, 2 Discs,. USD $4.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen and Paul Rodgers - Return Of The Champions (3LP) Sent Sameday* USD $106.17 Buy It Now 29 days
QUEEN WITH PAUL RODGERS- Live - Return Of The Champions 2-CD Best in Concert USD $5.67 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(17%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

QUEEN Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions reviews

Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
1 stars Personally, I think that for people who wasn't able to see good ol' pal Freddie for real, his famous stage persona, wide vocal range and his charisma and personal charm at all, this would spoil them.

Spoil great memory we (most of us) all have for this special person. Yes, as I said many times, Queen is this type of band where you can't replace the singer without suffering, pain, fear amongst the people etc. Not that music itself is bad (it's actually average, seems like two remaining members lost their energy), but the fact that Mercury was replaced (what a blasphemy) is enough for me to lose my temper and taste for this. John Deacon probably understood it already when he left Queen so early.

1(+) for average music (absolute horribility for those who likes Queen, which means most of us) with one big flaw. Ruining memories in a way that they shouldn't be ruined.

5 stars Well, this is history of music becoming present... No one could and ever will replace Freddy Mercury. But for all the people who didn't have the chance to see Queen live, this must have been quite an event! I saw Queen with Freddy and didn't see them with Paul Rogers. At first, when I heard the ... (read more)

Report this review (#64216) | Posted by | Wednesday, January 11, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen & Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions"