GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
Hollywood Records 2002
Queen: Greatest Hits IIIQueen: Greatest Hits III
Hollywood Records 1999
Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)Queen /Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 2011 REMASTERED (3 CD Album)
Music
Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)Queen: Greatest Hits III by Queen (1999-11-09)
Hollywood Records
Greatest Hits, Vol. 3 by QueenGreatest Hits, Vol. 3 by Queen
EMI Europe Generic
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1 by Queen (2007-12-15)
Toshiba EMI Japan
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Queen (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records
The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)The Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1, 2, 3) [Korea Magazine Edition] (3Cd)
QUEEN
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III By Queen (2010-08-31)
Parlophone/EMI
Greatest Hits 3Greatest Hits 3
Hollywood

queen, greatest hits I.II,III, 3 cd set, NEW, platinum collection, parl, 2000 USD $9.03 [9 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II IN GOLD CARDBOARD OUTER SLIPCASE USD $14.17 [0 bids]
Queen Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3 CD Set USD $22.92 Buy It Now 17h 26m
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $6.44 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $3.22 [0 bids]
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (3) - CD Album *Best Of**Collection**Singles* USD $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) RC USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection (CD, Aug-2014) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen 3 CD Box Set The Platinum Collection Greatest Hits I II USD $8.00 [2 bids]
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $18.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III (CD 1999) Embossed Case USD $2.57 [0 bids]
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III CD Album [Comp] 1999 EU USD $3.80 [0 bids]
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $32.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III - 1 2 3 - 3CD USD $11.27 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II & II 3 CD USD $21.23 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen:Greatest hits I-II.bulgarian issue!! LP EX/EX USD $28.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen-Greatest Hits: I II & III: Platinum Collection 3 CD Set Boxed 2002 (NEW) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Greatest Hits Box I & II box set UK GHBOX1 PARLOPHONE 1992 USD $76.73 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition Queen CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $22.56 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II [AUDIO CD, NEW] FREE SHIPPING USD $13.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD OBI G-27852 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 SEPERATE CD ALBUMS USD $32.23 [0 bids]
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $15.41 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $2.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $14.28 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] Queen CD, Sep-2002 NEW USD $27.39 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $16.70 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $1.42 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $8.88 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $14.12 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits I & II 1994 1ST RARE USA HOLLYWOOD RECORDS 2CD USD $17.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.19 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits III [Queen] New CD USD $13.36 Buy It Now 6 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD), Queen, New Original r USD $26.04 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III JAPAN CD brian may david bowie george michael ejlton joh USD $69.99 Buy It Now 6 days
CD ALBUM - QUEEN - GREATEST HITS III USD $1.29 [0 bids]
QUEEN - Greatest Hits III (1999) - cd album USD $3.87 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, Aug-2014) USD $20.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (1 2 & 3) -Platinum Collection 3 CD -Best Of USD $15.31 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I, II III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $19.85 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I II & III CD NEW USD $21.94 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $5.15 Buy It Now 8 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $17.39 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen : Queen: Greatest Hits III USD $15.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen : The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III USD $25.98 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - UK CASSETTE TAPE X 2 - GREATEST HITS I & II (BEST OF) USD $19.33 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection - 3 CD - 2002 - US USD $23.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Two Cd Set 1992 USD $13.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection - Greatest Hits I, II & III [NEW 3 CD] USD $14.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen Platinum Collection 3CD Boxset Greatest Hits I/ II / III Best Of FASTPOST USD $12.83 Buy It Now 11 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) NEW USD $17.44 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III [Audio CD] Queen Used Disc USD $6.75 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $4.50 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN + GREATEST HITS III UK CD PARLOPHONE1999 FREDDIE MERCURY CLASSIC ROCK USD $6.44 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) Box set Queen USD $19.21 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - THE PLATINUM COLLECTION 3-CD: GREATEST HITS I II III FAT CASE NR MINT USD $16.75 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II Two CD Set USD $16.75 Buy It Now 12 days
Greatest Hits I & Ii - Queen (CD Used Very Good) Incl. 40 PG. Booklet USD $13.51 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN~GREATEST HITS III~1999 UK 17-TRACK PROMO CD~PARLOPHONE CDLRL 021 [NM/EX] USD $38.69 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN / The Platinum Collection 3 SHM-CD Greatest Hits I, II, III Box set Japan USD $59.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III, New Music USD $18.58 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 CD JAPAN NEW USD $194.80 Buy It Now 13 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits I & II - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $13.75 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II DOUBLE CASSETTE IN GOLD SLIPCASE BOX UK 1994 USD $23.47 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN -12" x 12" Display Card (Flat) Greatest Hits III USD $7.72 Buy It Now 14 days
Queen / Greatest Hits Iii (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $11.26 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection 3 Audio CD Box set NEW USD $37.35 Buy It Now 15 days
Greatest Hits I II & III 0602527724171 by Queen, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $34.42 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $13.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Genuine Original, 'Queen Greatest Hits III' - Album Shop Poster - Rare ! USD $23.15 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD) . FREE UK P+P ................................... USD $4.63 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen greatest hits I II III the platinum collection 3 CD box set CD Disc USD $20.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $11.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & Ii CD Album NEW! USD $16.32 Buy It Now 16 days
"Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III", New Music USD $25.94 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II 2 CD Set 1992 Never Been Used Tiny Booklet 34 Songs USD $15.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III / TH Cassette USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD,... USD $23.60 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $9.94 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 +1 JAPAN CD G2 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I II III 3 CD 51 SONGS INC FLASH KILLER QUEEN GA GA RHAPSODY USD $15.20 Buy It Now 18 days
CD QUEEN "GREATEST HITS III -2011 REMASTER-". New and sealed USD $13.51 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $15.03 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III - 1999 CD 7243 5 2389421 USD $5.79 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits III - CD ** Brand New ** USD $14.75 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits III - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $11.49 Buy It Now 18 days
NEW Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (Audio CD) USD $23.06 Buy It Now 18 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen. USD $26.06 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD PLATINUM DISC FREE P+P!! USD $141.84 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III CD GOLD DISC FREE P+P!! USD $128.95 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC FREE POSTAGE!! USD $257.91 Buy It Now 19 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II and III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $22.22 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen Greatest Hits III UK promo Poster USD $19.34 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III TOCP-65334 CD JAPAN OBI USD $67.46 Buy It Now 19 days
USED (GD) Queen: Greatest Hits I & II (1995) (Audio CD) USD $17.84 Buy It Now 20 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(3%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(11%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"