GREATEST HITS III

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums
+ plus many guests

CD Parlophone (1999)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy QUEEN Greatest Hits III Music

The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & IIIThe Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III
Box set
$13.99
Greatest Hits 3Greatest Hits 3
EMI 2015
$12.99
Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) by Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
Hollywood Records (2002-09-24)
$38.96
Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)Platinum Collection (Greatest Hits 1 2 3) (Korea Magazine Edition)
UNIVERSAL KOREA 2014
$41.56
Vol. 3-Greatest HitsVol. 3-Greatest Hits
EMIMUSIC JAPAN 2007
Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1Queen - Greatest Hits III + 1
Toshiba EMI Japan 2002

QUEEN-GREATEST HITS I-II & III- 3 CD METAL BOX 35/100 USD $835.50 Buy It Now 1h
Queen Greatest Hits I & II USD $2.72 [0 bids]
Queen greatest hits III minidisc minidisk md RARE USD $125.53 Buy It Now 14h 13m
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection U JAPAN CD 2011 NEW USD $126.11 Buy It Now 15h 36m
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection U JAPAN CD 2014 NEW USD $375.61 Buy It Now 15h 50m
QUEEN The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set CD New Sealed USD $34.86 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN+ Greatest Hits III USD $5.51 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II CD SET USD $4.95 [0 bids]
Queen : Greatest Hits I II & III: The Platinum Collection CD (2000) USD $6.28 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $20.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $7.79 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I&II 724383126422 AU 2CD A7679 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III ADVANCELISTENING CD FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY #### USD $33.99 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS III 1999 MD MADE IN EU USD $129.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II, 2 CD With Booklet And Cover USD $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II 2 x CD 1ST PRESS UK 1991 mispelt "SOMBODY" USD $8.02 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $18.88 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $7.78 Buy It Now 2 days
Greatest Hits Vols I & II Queen CD Album Box Set UK USD $230.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD Best Of 70s 80s Rock) USD $7.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition CD album (CDLP) Dutch 724352345229 USD $24.40 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits III 3 page PRESS RELEASE USD $16.67 Buy It Now 3 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen, Greatest Hits I, II & III The Platinum Collection 3 CD set USD $4.17 [0 bids]
Queen. Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection. NEW USD $17.99 [0 bids]
USD $23.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits III Rare CD 7243 5 23894 2 1 USD $2.09 [0 bids]
Queen : Greatest Hits I, II & III - The Platinum Collection (3CD) CD USD $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection Remastered) NEW SEALED USD $19.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III (1999) CD Excellent Condition USD $6.96 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999) - A Fine Copy CD USD $4.17 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Queen: Greatest Hits I, Ii & Iii - Platinum Collection (3cd) - 3 CD NEW USD $28.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.58 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Double Cassette USD $17.44 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN CD - GREATEST HITS I & II [2 DISCS](1995) - NEW UNOPENED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) EX COND 3xCD Set USD $4.18 [0 bids]
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III - CD USD $1.38 [0 bids]
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $7.27 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen + Greatest Hits III Music Cassette Tape 7243 5 23894 4 5 USD $2.09 [0 bids]
Queen - Greatest Hits III (CD 1999) Embossed Case; Freddie Mercury USD $2.78 [0 bids]
Queen - Platinum Collection (3CD Box Set Greatest Hits I/II/III) SPEEDYPOST USD $13.88 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen ?- Greatest Hits III carl USD $7.61 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III USD $7.32 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS I + II 1994 JAPAN 2 CD 4400yen TOCP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (CD, Jul-2011, 3... USD $17.08 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III Cassette Tape VERY RARE Russian Edition USD $8.96 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN / GREATEST HITS III JAPAN CD OOP +1B/T USD $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN GREATEST HITS II & III CD's in Clear Sleeves with Artwork.FREE SHIPPING! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II III The Platinum Collection 3CD SOUTH AFRICA Remastered USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits III - Limited Edition CD album (CDLP) UK 5234522 EMI 1999 USD $31.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection Box Set 3 CD Greatest USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen Platinum - Greatest Hits I II & III - 3 CD's Box Set - 51 Great Tracks USD $27.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection Queen (3 CD, Sep-2002) BOXED USD $19.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Genuine Original, 'Queen Greatest Hits III' - Album Shop Poster - Rare ! USD $41.78 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III cd USD $2.78 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen Greatest Hits III 3 Cassette Tape Best of USD $17.44 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen/+ - GREATEST HITS III USD $2.78 [0 bids]
Used Music CD Liquidation Sale ** Artists: P-Q #463 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship fee USD $22.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $20.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - Queen CD M3VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $6.19 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS: I II & III: THE PLATINUM COLLECTION NEW CD USD $22.78 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $25.08 Buy It Now 7 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection [Box] by Queen (CD, Sep-2002, USD $16.08 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collec JAPAN CD UICY-75044 2011 NEW USD $249.85 Buy It Now 7 days
1994 HOLLYWOOD RECORDS QUEEN GREATEST HITS I & II TWO CD BOX SET USD $9.59 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen Greatest Hits 3 III Long Play Thai Cassette Seal OOP USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $23.93 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN + ~ Greatest Hits III ~ CD ALBUM USD $8.36 Buy It Now 8 days
Greatest Hits: I II & III: The Platinum Collection by Queen (SHM-3CD),2011 Unive USD $215.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS I & II (2 CD SET) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen-Greatest Hits I, II & III/The Platinum Collection(3CD) 2011 Remastered New USD $37.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen "The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III" 3 CD 2002 51 Tracks USD $23.11 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I, II & III: The Platinum Collection - 3 CD - 2002 - US USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II and III: The Platinum Collection (3 Disc) CD NEW USD $41.77 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Mint RARE #11-1 USD $74.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen+ - Greatest Hits III MALAYSIA Video CD VCD Sealed NEW RARE OOP #09-2* USD $88.88 Buy It Now 9 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen CD Classic Rock USD $22.44 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen: Greatest Hits I & II USD $4.58 Buy It Now 9 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen USD $23.31 Buy It Now 9 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $24.01 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen / Greatest Hits I II & III / The Platinum Collection (724352988327) 3xCD USD $24.66 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits, Volumes I / II / III CD NEW USD $36.30 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: Greatest Hits III CD USD $6.72 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I & II - Queen CD F9VG The Fast Free Shipping USD $16.07 Buy It Now 10 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD USD $29.22 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN 2 CD BOX SET GREATEST HITS I & II COMPLETE BOOKLET OUTER CASE USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN "Greatest Hits III" RARE cassette freddie mercury brian may roger taylor USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen Greatest Hits I & II Audio CD 2 Discs Bohemian Rhapsody 1995 Rock Music USD $26.74 Buy It Now 11 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Queen USD $25.21 Buy It Now 11 days
JAPAN SHM SACD 2 SACD SET- QUEEN - Greatest Hits I + II - first press - mint USD $499.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN QUEEN: GREATEST HITS I & II HOLLYWOOD RECORDS CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III (1999 CD ALBUM) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $4.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $26.84 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III USD $7.62 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - Greatest Hits III - UK CD album 1999 USD $6.96 Buy It Now 11 days
Greatest Hits I II & III The Platinum Collection 3CD Box set Queen Audio CD New USD $33.35 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN original Vinyl 2LP Greatest Hits III (1999) USD $199.99 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN / The Platinum Collection 3 SHM-CD Greatest Hits I, II, III Box set Japan USD $59.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits I II & III (The Platinum Collection) (CD) USD $21.61 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen - Greatest Hits (I II & III The Platinum Collection, 2011) USD $28.65 Buy It Now 12 days
The Platinum Collection: Greatest Hits I, II & III Box set Queen (Audio CD) USD $21.29 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Greatest Hits III ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(5%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(10%)

QUEEN Greatest Hits III reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

1 stars God help us. A "greatest hits" collection containing some of the worst material this group ever put out there. From the pop of "Under Pressure" to the disco crap of "Another One Bites the Dust" with rapping, yet! All the excess and commerical selling out is here. Sure they made a billion dollars ... (read more)

Report this review (#628345) | Posted by mohaveman | Tuesday, February 7, 2012 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Now this is dire. This collection represents Queen's collaborations, a few naff singles and some Freddie Mercury solo pieces. From Queen singing with cheesy pop star George Michael, to Freddie's pseudo-opera to cheesy ballads, this album has it all if you have no musical taste and like the liste ... (read more)

Report this review (#165078) | Posted by burtonrulez | Wednesday, March 26, 2008 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Let me start off by saying this is not a greatest hits album. It's just a compilation of Queen and Queen-related material. "Greatest Hits III" contains some of the worst Queen material I've ever heard, plus some of the greatest. Another One Bites the Dust and Under Pressure have been remixed ... (read more)

Report this review (#70586) | Posted by | Sunday, February 26, 2006 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Greatest Hits III"