BELOVED ANTICHRIST

- Lori Lewis / vocals
- Chiara Malvestiti / vocals

With: 29 vocalists

Label: Nuclear Blast
Format: 3CD, Digital, Vinyl (6 Clear LP's Box)
February 9, 2018
3 hours Rock Opera inspired by VladÝmir Soloviov "A Short Tale of the Antichrist"
Artwork: Thomas Ewerhart

$21.12
Beloved AntichristBeloved Antichrist
SONY 2018
$47.03

Therion - Beloved Antichrist (3 CD PROMO SET - NEW AND STILL SEALED!!) USD $4.23 [2 bids]
THERION - Beloved Antichrist - CLEAR VINYL BOX 6LP (Nuclear Blast 2018) USD $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Therion - Beloved Antichrist - New Triple CD Album - Slipcase USD $27.86 Buy It Now 2 days
THERION-BELOVED ANTICHRIST-JAPAN 3 CD I19 USD $36.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist (2018) Mp3 - Download NOW USD $4.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist VINYL-BOX #115131 USD $110.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist VINYL NEW USD $143.10 Buy It Now 4 days
THERION "Beloved Antichrist" 2018 DIGIPAK 3CD Russian Official Edition USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
THERION - BELOVED ANTICHRIST 6 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $115.93 Buy It Now 6 days
THERION - BELOVED ANTICHRIST NEW CD USD $29.47 Buy It Now 8 days
THERION Beloved Antichrist JAPAN 3CD Luciferian Light Orchestra Treat L.A.D. USD $41.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist [New Vinyl LP] Oversize Item Spilt , Boxed Set, UK USD $75.76 Buy It Now 8 days
Beloved Antichrist - Therion Audio CD NEW AND SEALED USD $31.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Therion Beloved Antichrist (Box) (Uk) vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $138.72 Buy It Now 9 days
THERION - Beloved Antichrist (anti christ ) 3 CD USD $11.04 Buy It Now 11 days
Beloved Antichrist Deluxe Edition Therion New Releases 2018 Audio CD BEST SELLER USD $30.85 Buy It Now 12 days
2018 THERION Beloved Antichrist JAPAN 3 CD SET USD $41.80 Buy It Now 13 days
THERION / Beloved Antichrist (anti christ ) 3 cd USD $12.95 Buy It Now 14 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist (CD 3 TO 4 DISC SET) USD $33.38 Buy It Now 16 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist [CD] USD $22.34 Buy It Now 16 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist 727361383329 (CD Used Like New) USD $19.55 Buy It Now 17 days
Beloved Antichrist THERION 3 CD SET USD $14.24 Buy It Now 17 days
THERION - BELOVED ANTICHRIST, ORG 2018 LRD EDN CLEAR vinyl 6LP BOX SET, SEALED! USD $94.99 Buy It Now 18 days
THERION - BELOVED ANTICHRIST 3 CD NEW+ USD $32.47 Buy It Now 18 days
THERION Beloved Antichrist JAPAN 3CD Luciferian Light Orchestra Treat L.A.D. USD $61.34 Buy It Now 19 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $18.56 Buy It Now 19 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist - New Triple CD Album - Pre Order 9th February USD $22.55 Buy It Now 19 days
THERION - Beloved Antichrist - 3CD (Nuclear Blast 2018) USD $20.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Therion ?- Beloved Antichrist 3CD album digipak USD $6.99 Buy It Now 20 days
THERION BELOVED ANTICHRIST 3 CD MEDIABOOK NEW USD $30.33 Buy It Now 20 days
THERION - BELOVED ANTICHRIST 3 CD NEW+ USD $32.47 Buy It Now 21 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist NEW LP USD $87.88 Buy It Now 21 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist NEW CD USD $20.78 Buy It Now 21 days
THERION Beloved Antichrist JAPAN 3CD Luciferian Light Orchestra Treat L.A.D. USD $55.65 Buy It Now 23 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist (NEW 3CD) USD $25.20 Buy It Now 24 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $98.30 Buy It Now 25 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $102.96 Buy It Now 25 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist CD NEW USD $38.14 Buy It Now 25 days
Therion Beloved Antichrist 3 CD NEW sealed USD $51.18 Buy It Now 27 days
Therion-Beloved Antichrist (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $20.19 Buy It Now 27 days
THERION - Beloved Antichrist - Vinyl (6xLP) USD $90.12 Buy It Now 27 days
THERION Beloved Antichrist JAPAN 3CD Luciferian Light Orchestra Treat L.A.D. USD $40.33 Buy It Now 29 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist [New CD] UK - Import USD $21.55 Buy It Now 29 days
Therion - Beloved Antichrist [New CD] UK - Import USD $22.88 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THERION music online Buy THERION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THERION Beloved Antichrist ratings distribution

THERION Beloved Antichrist reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Prog Team
3 stars There have been many attempts to blend rock with operatic styles over the years, with 'Tommy' being widely regarded as one of the most successful, but in truth that was much more of a rock musical than a real opera. Here Therion, or more accurately Christofer Johnsson, have created a three disc, three act opera, lasting somewhat over three hours. With some thirty singers, there are times when the music is opera, with or without some metallic influences, while at others it is more like symphonic metal. Overall, one has to say that it is an incredible achievement, totally subsuming metal into an operatic setting, and I am sure that they are incredibly proud of their achievements. It has worked so well that this is going to be performed in its entirety at various opera houses around Europe. There's only one problem for me, I don't like opera.

I can appreciate how clever this is, and if any band can claim to have moved more musically than Opeth it has to be Therion, but I just don't like it. True, it has been well recorded, the production and sound are great, and the layers are rich and complex, but while there are a few songs such as 'Never Again' which I enjoyed, they are very different to the album as a whole. I kept checking to see if the album was nearly finished, not initially realising that there are 46 songs here!

There are going to be many who acclaim this as an incredible work, and in many ways I agree with that statement, but just because it is incredible doesn't mean I'm going to enjoy it. When the album finished I had to wash out my ears with some Agoraphobic Nosebleed and Napalm Death just to feel cleansed and ready to face the next one. Yes, this is a true metal opera, or even an opera with metallic tendencies, but it just isn't for me and I wonder how many of their fans will feel the same?

3 stars This is one of the most difficult reviews I even had to write for many reasons. But I will try to do my best and be as objective as possible. A few weeks ago, the Swedish Symphonic Metal band Therion released its 16th studio album, which is a VERY ambitious (not to say pompous) piece of work. ... (read more)

Report this review (#1889665) | Posted by The Jester | Wednesday, February 28, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THERION "Beloved Antichrist"