DAY 2

Earthrise

Earthrise Day 2 album cover

Buy EARTHRISE Music
Studio Album, released in 2017

1. Inside My Dream (5:14)
2. Beowulf (3:44)
3. Magic Waterfall (5:43)
4. Reverie (5:43)
5. Tracking The Gryphon (5:35)
6. The Challenge (7:05)

- Bill Drobile / Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals
- Kenn Pierog / Bass, Guitar, Vocals
- Greg DiDonato / Drums

Format: CD(-R), Digital
October 23, 2017

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

Buy EARTHRISE Day 2 Music

More places to buy EARTHRISE music online Buy EARTHRISE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

EARTHRISE Day 2 ratings distribution

EARTHRISE Day 2 reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I am usually suspicious about reunion albums by artists regardless of style or genre. Too many fall flat on their head, embarrassing themselves. It often leaves me with a money-grubbing bad taste in my mouth as it's clear they don't have it in them anymore. Remember Jefferson Aiplane in 1989? I ... (read more)

Report this review (#1920861) | Posted by Progfan97402 | Thursday, May 10, 2018 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of EARTHRISE "Day 2"