THE VISION THE SWORD AND THE PYRE (PART I)

Eloy

Label: Artist Station Records
Format: CD
August 25, 2017

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

ELOY MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ELOY The Vision the Sword and the Pyre (Part I) Music

More places to buy ELOY music online Buy ELOY & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ELOY The Vision the Sword and the Pyre (Part I) ratings distribution

ELOY The Vision the Sword and the Pyre (Part I) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars After more than 25 years of research and hard work, Frank Bornemann finally makes his dream come true with this first half of a two-part rock opera dedicated to Jeanne d'Arc. This album had better be a masterpiece, and it actually is. Frank took his time, and it was worth waiting. Every single minut ... (read more)

Report this review (#1777968) | Posted by Basileus | Saturday, September 2, 2017 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is not a typical Eloy release, but does have their signature sound with excellent musicianship and that spacey, atmospheric music. Expect stellar bass lines that highlight some highly original compositions from the band. The Vision the Sword and the Pyre (Part I) is a concept album, and Fra ... (read more)

Report this review (#1775501) | Posted by javajeff | Saturday, August 26, 2017 | Review Permanlink

4 stars The new album of Eloy is something new for the band. This time Frank and co. tell a historical tale (of Jeanne d'Arc) through music. They already explored that territory on Destination (1992) and The Tides Return Forever (1994) where they recorded two songs in memory of her legend. Frank always ... (read more)

Report this review (#1775020) | Posted by Kingsnake | Friday, August 25, 2017 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I have just listened to the album, this is my comment. My English is not good, can only be converted into English with google: I have not yet been under God's glory, and I hope that God will give me, and if I am in it, I hope that God will give me. ----Jeanne d'Arc [# 01] The Age Of The Hundr ... (read more)

Report this review (#1774934) | Posted by mitarai_panda | Thursday, August 24, 2017 | Review Permanlink

1 stars To me, they are one of the greatest bands of all times, and position two (below Genesis, above Wishbone Ash and Demon) in my personal Top 4. That's why I'm so sad to admit that in 2017 they made their worst work ever. Pale, powerless, insipid, linear. No inspiration at all. A bunch of self-repet ... (read more)

Report this review (#1774867) | Posted by proghaven | Thursday, August 24, 2017 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ELOY "The Vision the Sword and the Pyre (Part I)"