DREAM

Progressive Electronic

Kitaro Dream album cover

Buy KITARO Music
Studio Album, released in 1992

1. Symphony of the Forest (4:43)
2. Mysterious Island (3:40)
3. Lady of Dreams (8:17)
4. A Drop of Silence (2:56)
5. A Passage of Life (8:00)
6. Agreement (6:31)
7. Dream of Chant (3:53)
8. Magical Wave (3:06)
9. Symphony of Dreams (5:44)
10. Island of Life (9:41)

Total Length 56:31

- Reijiro Koroku / string arrangements, musical supervisor
- Ken Park / percussion
- Ty Burhoe / tabla
- Deborah Anderson / backing vocals

CD, LP, Cassette: Geffen 24477.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

KITARO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KITARO Dream Music

DreamDream
Domo Records 1999
Dream by Kitaro (1999-10-26)Dream by Kitaro (1999-10-26)
Domo
Dream by KitaroDream by Kitaro
Domo Records
Kitaro: ??? - ? Dream (Taiwan Import)Kitaro: ??? - ? Dream (Taiwan Import)
Kitaro - Dream [Japan CD] YZDI-10072Kitaro - Dream [Japan CD] YZDI-10072
Crown Japan

Dream Kitaro 1992 Amuse America Inc. cd1751 USD $1.95 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Dream - Kitaro (CD 1999) NEW USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Dream by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Kitaro - Dream (Cd, Compact Disc) Complete Tested USD $4.70 Buy It Now 3 days
KITARO Dream CD German Geffen 1992 10 Track (Ged24477) USD $10.96 Buy It Now 3 days
KITARO - Dream - CD - Import - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $16.49 Buy It Now 3 days
KITARO - DREAM (Cassette 1992 Geffen) New Age, Classical, Ambient - VG Cond. USD $7.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Dream by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $26.00 Buy It Now
KITARO - Dream - CD - Import - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Cousteau's Dream by Vangelis, Kamal, Richard Burmer, Yanni, Kitaro, Frederic De USD $4.11 Buy It Now 6 days
Used Music CD Liquidation Sale ** Artists: V-V #605 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship fee USD $13.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Used Music CD Liquidation Sale ** Artists: K-K #375 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship fee USD $1.50 Buy It Now 7 days
KITARO Dream Featuring Jon Anderson CASSETTE TAPE 1992 Made in Canada USD $6.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Tomita Kosmos vinyl Jean Michel Jarre Kitaro Vangelis Tangerine Dream Pink Floyd USD $13.96 Buy It Now 8 days
Cousteau's Dream CD Kitaro Yanni Vangelis Kenny G Aria Kamal Kevin Kern USD $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Dream by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) Free Ship #LJ29 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
KITARO Dream CD (NEW! SEALED! BMG edition) Jon Anderson USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
KITARO-DREAM VINYL LP feat JON ANDERSON (YES) EXCELLENT 1992 USD $46.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Dream [New Age & Easy Listening] by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 11 days
MINT! Dream by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
13 lp LOT electronic tangerine dream tomita vangelis wendy carlos kitaro walter! USD $165.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Kitaro - Dream (CD 1992 Geffen/BMG Marketing) VG++ 9/10 USD $6.29 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Kitaro - Dream (CD 1992 Geffen, BMG Ed.) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Kitaro/Jon Anderson - Dream - Kitaro/Jon Anderson CD 8PVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $63.38 Buy It Now 14 days
Dream by Kitaro (CD, Jul-1992, Geffen) USD $4.29 Buy It Now 15 days
Kitaro - Dream - RARE Original 1992 Germany IMPORT CD With : Jon Anderson (Yes) USD $6.39 Buy It Now 16 days
KITARO CD: "DREAM" 1992 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Dream [Audio CD] KITARO USD $9.98 Buy It Now 19 days
Kitaro - Dream (CD Used Like New) USD $11.39 Buy It Now 20 days
Dream by Kitaro (CD, Oct-1999, Domo Records) USD $10.09 Buy It Now 21 days
KITARO - DREAM USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $13.49 Buy It Now 21 days
Cassette Tape - KITARO - DREAM (1992 Geffen) New Age, Classical, Ambient - VG USD $5.55 Buy It Now 21 days
KITARO - DREAM NEW CD USD $16.48 Buy It Now 21 days
Kitaro - Dream [New CD] USD $12.95 Buy It Now 22 days
CD - KITARO - Dream - Very good USD $13.91 Buy It Now 23 days
Kitaro dream - CD Compact Disc USD $7.44 Buy It Now 23 days
KITARO - 3 CD LOT: THE BEST OF TEN YEARS (1976-1986) - DREAM! NEAR MINT! USD $9.49 Buy It Now 23 days
Symphony Of My Dreams (2012) by Franci (NEW CD) / Stella Sings Kitaro USD $9.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Jon Anderson (Yes) w/Kitaro - Island Of Life / Lady Of Dreams 3" JAPAN CD SINGLE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Kitaro Dream Japan CD CCCN-21014 2001 OBI USD $71.24 Buy It Now 26 days
KITARO - Dream -1992, Geffen Music - CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 26 days
CD - Kitaro - Dream USD $3.95 Buy It Now 26 days
KITARO - ASIA or DREAM or SILVER CLOUD USD $3.50 Buy It Now 26 days
CD: Dream Kitaro USD $9.19 Buy It Now 26 days
KITARO - Dream ] YZDI-10072 JAPAN CD 2013 NEW USD $198.23 Buy It Now 27 days
~COVER ART MISSING~ Kitaro CD Dream Original recording reissued USD $4.77 Buy It Now 27 days
Kitaro - Dream [New CD] USD $19.97 Buy It Now 27 days
KEN STOVER Sir Dancelot's Dream CD 1988 OOP HoS New Age (Richard Burmer, Kitaro) USD $8.88 Buy It Now 27 days
Kitaro Dream Japan CD CCCN-21014 2001 USD $71.78 Buy It Now 28 days
RARE ADVANCE PROMO Kitaro CASSETTE TAPE Dream YES Jon Anderson ambient new age ! USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Dream by Kitaro CD cds folk music new age easy listening Album Electronica world USD $4.50 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy KITARO music online Buy KITARO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

KITARO Dream ratings distribution

KITARO Dream reviews

Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl,Neo & Post/Math Teams
4 stars My first approach to Kitaro. It happened when, many years ago, as a YES fan I read about Jon ANDERSON singing in this album. The day after I had the CD in my hands and I liked it since the first listen. I was actually a bit into Newage and I knew of Kitaro as a newage artist, but from the albums that I know, if there's one progressive it's this one. Let's not forget that Kitaro has been in Far East Family Band, so he knows how to make prog and psych music.

Dream is a concept album, even if most of it is instrumental. There's of course a lot of keyboards and you have to reach the third track to listen to Jon's voice. "Symphony of the Forest" is a perfect intro. Not properly an ouverture, but sets the mood which is then carried on by "Misterious Island". I don't know what the concept is about, really. The two recurring elements are the "Lady Of Dreams" and the "Island".

What I know is that the album is very good. In particular, the guitar of Hiroshi Araki sounds very Floydian. The riff in the middle part of "Lady of Dreams" which also features an ascending sequence of chords similar to "In The Flesh", could have found a place on "The Wall".

Add to this the vocals of Jon Anderson at his best, even if on three tracks only, backed by his daughter Deborah. In brief, this is for what I know the most symphonic album of this keyboards mastermind. One of my favorites at the time it was released and still the one that I prefer in the huge Kitaro's discography.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Symphony of dreams

Noticing that Kitaro was added to Prog archives recently, I recalled this album that I first heard years ago which features Jon Anderson on vocals. Being an absolute Yes maniac, I am always interested in hearing anything that a Yes member is involved in. Giving it a more serious listen now, I am enjoying it more than I remembered.

Since Dream is so far my only experience of Kitaro's music I cannot relate it to his other works, but it can be compared to some of Jon Anderson's solo stuff as well as with Anderson's contributions to the works of Mike Oldfield and Vangelis. One year before the release of Dream in 1992, Yes had released Union - an album that included some "New-Age"-like pieces such as Angkor Wat and Take The Water To The Mountain. These numbers might also give you an idea of what the vocal tracks on Dream sound like.

Anderson wrote the lyrics and contributed lead vocals to three tracks on this otherwise instrumental album. The vocal tracks are Lady of Dreams, Agreement, and Island of Life. His voice can also be heard on Dream Of Chant, which is as the title implies a chant. My favourite track is Agreement.

Dream is a nice addition to a comprehensive Jon Anderson and extended Yes-related collection.

Post a review of KITARO "Dream"