ALL I GOT IS YOU

Proto-Prog

Deep Purple All I Got Is You album cover

Buy DEEP PURPLE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2017

1. All I Got Is You (Album version) (4:42)
2. Simple Folk (1:15)
3. Above And Beyond (Instrumental version) (5:29)
4. Time For Bedlam (First take) (3:36)
5. Highway Star (Live in Aalborg, DK) (6:08)

Total time 21:10

- Ian Gillan / vocals
- Steve Morse / guitar
- Don Airey / keyboards
- Roger Glover / bass
- Ian Paice / drums

CD, LP and Digital earMUSIC/Edel (March 17, 2017)

Thanks to Hazy7868 for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy DEEP PURPLE All I Got Is You Music

All I Got Is YouAll I Got Is You
Single
Earmusic 2017
$5.97

Deep Purple All I Got Is You (Uk) 12in NEW sealed USD $33.23 Buy It Now
**New** - All I Got Is You [12" VINYL] - Deep Purple VINYL 4029759118565 USD $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
All I Got Is You - Deep Purple (2017, CD Single NEUF) USD $7.91 Buy It Now 5 days
DEEP PURPLE - All I Got Is You - CD (CD single) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Deep Purple-All I Got Is You Ep - Cd (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Deep Purple-All I Got Is You Lp (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $10.38 Buy It Now 7 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [New Vinyl] UK - Import USD $11.33 Buy It Now 10 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [New Vinyl] UK - Import USD $15.33 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.24 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU [DIGIPAK] NEW CD USD $13.38 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU LP NEW VINYL USD $16.59 Buy It Now 10 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU VINYL LP SINGLE NEW+ USD $19.67 Buy It Now 11 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU (2017) CD EP Jewel Case+FREE GIFT Gillan Glover USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [CD Single New] USD $8.79 Buy It Now 12 days
Deep Purple-All I Got Is You Ep - Cd (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.80 Buy It Now 12 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You (NEW 12" VINYL) USD $15.96 Buy It Now 12 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You (NEW CD SINGLE) USD $9.64 Buy It Now 12 days
DEEP PURPLE ALL I GOT IS YOU CD EP BRAND NEW SEALED 5 TRACKS EP USD $5.31 Buy It Now 13 days
Deep Purple-All I Got Is You Lp VINYL NEW USD $19.71 Buy It Now 13 days
Deep Purple All I Got Is You 5 Track 12" EP Factory Sealed USD $18.64 Buy It Now 13 days
Deep Purple - All I Got is You - New CD EP USD $10.64 Buy It Now 15 days
Deep Purple - All I Got is You - New Vinyl 12" Single USD $15.96 Buy It Now 15 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [CD] USD $8.47 Buy It Now 16 days
Deep Purple-All I Got Is You Lp (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $11.34 Buy It Now 16 days
DEEP PURPLE : ALL I GOT IS YOU-LTD/10inch- (10" vinyl) USD $13.97 Buy It Now 21 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [Vinyl Single] /0* USD $10.99 Buy It Now 25 days
All I Got Is You [12' VINYL - BRAND NEW] by Deep Purple USD $21.15 Buy It Now 27 days
All I Got Is You - Deep Purple (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $9.33 Buy It Now 27 days
DEEP PURPLE - ALL I GOT IS YOU CD SINGLE NEW+ USD $16.02 Buy It Now 27 days
Deep Purple - All I Got Is You [CD] USD $9.33 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy DEEP PURPLE music online Buy DEEP PURPLE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DEEP PURPLE All I Got Is You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(12%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(88%)

DEEP PURPLE All I Got Is You reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of DEEP PURPLE "All I Got Is You"