FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES

Experimental/Post Metal

Subrosa For This We Fought the Battle of Ages album cover

Buy SUBROSA Music
Studio Album, released in 2016

1. Despair Is a Siren (15:25)
2. Wound of the Warden (13:27)
3. Black Majesty (15:22)
4. Il cappio (1:37)
5. Killing Rapture (10:31)
6. Troubled Cells (7:37)

- Kim Pack / Violin, Vocals
- Sarah Pendleton / Violin, Vocals

Released by Profound Lore Records on August 26th, 2016

Thanks to Prog Sothoth for the addition

SUBROSA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SUBROSA For This We Fought the Battle of Ages Music

For This We Fought the Battle of AgesFor This We Fought the Battle of Ages
Profound Lore 2016
For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages (Bonus Track)For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages (Bonus Track)
DISC UNION 2016

For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages by Subrosa USD $17.63 Buy It Now
For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages - Subrosa 616892399148 (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.83 Buy It Now 12h 30m
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES -JAPAN CD Bonus Track F30 USD $24.50 Buy It Now 4 days
Subrosa - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages 2 x LP Black Vinyl DL 180 Gram USD $44.99 Buy It Now 4 days
For This We Fought the Battle of Ages by SubRosa (CD, Aug-2016, Profound Lore) USD $10.86 Buy It Now 7 days
SUBROSA - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages - Vinyl (2xLP) USD $46.66 Buy It Now 7 days
SUBROSA For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages 2xLP Clear/Yellow VINYL /100 RARE USD $74.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES (UK IMPORT) VINYL LP NEW USD $32.53 Buy It Now 11 days
SubRosa - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages [New CD] USD $13.83 Buy It Now 12 days
SubRosa - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages [New CD] USD $12.81 Buy It Now 12 days
For This We Fought the Battle of Ages - Subrosa Compact Disc USD $14.89 Buy It Now 12 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES -JAPAN CD Bonus Track F30 USD $46.84 Buy It Now 16 days
SUBROSA For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages 2 LP 180 Gram CLEAR Vinyl Ltd NEW USD $36.80 Buy It Now 16 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES CD NEW USD $17.40 Buy It Now 17 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.56 Buy It Now 17 days
For This We Fought the Battle of Ages by Subrosa. USD $13.85 Buy It Now 20 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES (BONUS TRACK) CD NEW USD $37.51 Buy It Now 20 days
SubRosa: For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages CD 2016 Profound Lore PFL170 NEW USD $13.95 Buy It Now 21 days
For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages - Subrosa - Vinyl LP - New USD $52.91 Buy It Now 21 days
For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages - Subrosa - CD - New USD $21.15 Buy It Now 23 days
SubRosa - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages [New Vinyl] USD $30.89 Buy It Now 23 days
SUBROSA-FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES VINYL LP NEW USD $45.06 Buy It Now 25 days
SUBROSA - FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $12.25 Buy It Now 26 days
SUBROSA - FOR THIS WE FOUGHT THE BATTLE OF AGES NEW CD USD $13.82 Buy It Now 26 days
Subrosa For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $65.72 Buy It Now 26 days
LP: SUBROSA - For This We Fought The Battle Of Ages 2xLP NEW UNPLAYED USD $24.72 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy SUBROSA music online Buy SUBROSA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SUBROSA For This We Fought the Battle of Ages ratings distribution

SUBROSA For This We Fought the Battle of Ages reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars Another solid doom metal release from SubRosa, enriched as always by distinctive vocals and the twin violin sound of Pack and Pendleton. This time around, it seems to me that the band allow more post-rock influences to creep into their sound, in terms of production style, songwriting, and overall performance and aesthetic. This is not a radical departure - a slight post-rock influence by way of sludge metal has been present in their music for a good long while - and whilst it's not the sort of thing which will win over doom metal purists, SubRosa have never been an entirely purist doom metal act anyway. It is, however, just enough of a twist to keep things interesting, despite SubRosa ploughing this particular furrow since No Help For the Mighty Ones.

Post a review of SUBROSA "For This We Fought the Battle of Ages"