ONLY TIME WILL TELL

- John Wetton / vocals, bass
- Steve Howe / guitars
- Geoff Downes / keyboards
- Carl Palmer / drums, percussion

Vinyl 7". Geffen Records, GEF A 2228.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

ASIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ASIA Only Time Will Tell Music

ASIA-ONLY TIME WILL TELL/TIME AGAIN-RARE DUTCH 7" 45 rpm-PS-ROCK-1982 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2h
Asia - Only Time Will Tell / Time Again Vinyl 7" 45 - Geffen / Uzisuicide - 7-2 USD $1.50 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Asia - Only Time Will Tell / Time Again USD $4.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Asia - Only Time Will Tell (Rare) Mint 7" Picture Disc USD $19.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Asia #7-29970 Only time will tell / Time again USD $1.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ASIA (Yes) Only Time Will Tell 1982 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $12.73 Buy It Now 2 days
ASIA X 2 - ONLY TIME WILL TELL / HEAT OF THE MOMENT EX USD $4.21 [0 bids]
ASIA (AOR GROUP) Only Time Will Tell 7" VINYL UK Geffen 1982 B/W Ride Easy USD $5.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Asia Only Time Will Tell 45 Record USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ASIA Only Time Will Tell 7" VINYL B/W Time Again (729970) Pic USD $8.50 Buy It Now 4 days
ASIA Japan 7"/45, ONLY TIME WILL TELL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Asia - Only Time Will Tell 45rpm Picture Disc USD $2.55 [0 bids]
ASIA "Only Time Will Tell" PICTURE SLEEVE! BRAND NEW! ONLY NEW COPY ON eBAY!! USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Asia TIME AGAIN / ONLY TIME WILL TELL 45 RPM USD $0.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ASIA Only Time Will Tell / Time Again [45 Record] Geffen 7-29970 USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7 days
ASIA - "Only Time Will Tell" / "Time Again" -1982 ORIG US 7" Single (Roger Dean) USD $11.88 Buy It Now 7 days
10/4/1982Pg22 Hmv Shop Advert 15x10 Asia, Only Time Will Tell Album USD $14.07 Buy It Now 8 days
Only Time Will Tell - Asia - 45 rpm record USD $1.75 Buy It Now 8 days
ASIA Only Time Will Tell UK 7" PS 1982 ex/vg USD $5.10 Buy It Now 8 days
ASIA (ONLY TIME WILL TELL / TIME AGAIN) 7" CANADA USD $1.86 [0 bids]
USD $2.60 Buy It Now
7" VINYL SINGLE. Only Time Will Tell b/w Ride Easy by Asia. 1982 Geffen GEFA2228 USD $10.22 Buy It Now 9 days
ASIA-Only Time Will Tell/Ride Easy UK 7" EX Cond USD $5.74 Buy It Now 9 days
ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL GEFFEN RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE USD $1.91 [0 bids]
Rock 45 ASIA Only Time Will Tell on Geffen USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
1982 ASIA 45 - Only Time Will Tell, Geffen, PS, VG+ USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9 days
ASIA - "Only Time Will Tell" / "Ride Easy" - 1982 1st UK 7" Single (A1/B1) w/ PS USD $12.88 Buy It Now 9 days
ASIA! - "ONLY TIME WILL TELL" B/W "TIME AGAIN" GEFFEN STEREO 45 VG+!! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 10 days
ASIA - ONLY TIME WILL TELL 7" VINYL PS USD $5.74 Buy It Now 10 days
ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL 45 RPM RECORD USD $4.79 Buy It Now 12 days
Asia(7" Vinyl P/S)Only Time Will Tell-Geffen-GEF A 2228-UK-1982-Ex/Ex USD $6.38 Buy It Now 13 days
Only Time Will Tell: The Essential Collection - Asia (CD Used Very Good) USD $4.44 Buy It Now 13 days
Asia Only Time Will Tell 7" 45 Single Geffen + Picture Sleeve VG+ USD $11.24 Buy It Now 13 days
ASIA - ONLY TIME WILL TELL 7" VINYL PS USD $5.10 Buy It Now 14 days
ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL 45 RPM RECORD USD $4.79 Buy It Now 14 days
ASIA - 1982 Vinyl 45rpm Single - ONLY TIME WILL TELL USD $6.38 Buy It Now 14 days
1982 Asia 45 - Only Time Will Tell, Geffen, PS, VG/VG+ USD $2.00 Buy It Now 14 days
ASIA Only Time Will Tell 45 with Picture Sleeve YES ROGER DEAN USD $9.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Asia Only Time Will Tell 1982 Japan 7" Single 07SP645 Insert Classic Prog Rock USD $12.78 Buy It Now 16 days
?? ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL PICTURE DISC RARE MAGAZINE A4 Poster ?? 004 USD $6.33 Buy It Now 16 days
Chart Hit Demo : Asia "Only Time Will Tell" Geffen 1982 7" USD $3.84 Buy It Now 18 days
ASIA | Then and now | JOHN WETTON | Only time will tell | LP VG MEXICO EDITION USD $9.44 Buy It Now 18 days
VG++ 1982 Asia Only Time Will Tell / Time Again 7" 45RPM w/ppr slv USD $1.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Asia Only Time Will Tell/Ride Easy UK 1982 7" Single GEF A 2228 EX+ Vinyl/Audio USD $5.10 Buy It Now 19 days
ASIA only time will tell/ride easy GEFA 2228 uk geffen 1982 7" PS EX/EX USD $7.66 Buy It Now 20 days
Only Time Will Tell 7in GEF A 2228 (Asia - 1982) (ID:14847) USD $5.73 Buy It Now 21 days
ASIA/ONLY TIME WILL TELL JPN 25AP2299 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 24 days
Asia: Heat Of The Moment / Only Time Will Tell & Gary Numan: Cars / I Die You Di USD $0.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Only Time Will Tell 7in GEF A 2228 (Asia - 1982) (ID:14847) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 25 days
ASIA "ONLY TIME WILL TELL/Time Again" GEFFEN 7-29970 (1982) 45rpm USD $4.00 Buy It Now 26 days
ASIA Only Time Will Tell 45 RPM And Picture Sleeve Geffen 29970 EX Vinyl USD $3.00 Buy It Now 26 days
45 RECORD PS ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL B/W TIME AGAIN USD $3.35 Buy It Now 26 days
ASIA DEFINITIVE COLLECTION Incl.Heat Of The Moment & Only Time Will Tell...More! USD $9.99 Buy It Now 26 days
45< USD $7.99 Buy It Now 27 days
ASIA & THE KNACK : ONLY TIME WILL TELL & MY SHARONA( 2 45RPM RECORD LOT) WHOLESA USD $2.01 Buy It Now 28 days
Asia, Only Time Will Tell ~ 1982 Geffen 45 +PS USD $3.77 Buy It Now 28 days
ASIA Heat Of The Moment / Only Time Will Tell 45 YES USD $9.99 Buy It Now 29 days
ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY USD $3.00 Buy It Now 29 days
ASIA ONLY TIME WILL TELL 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY USD $1.80 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy ASIA music online Buy ASIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ASIA Only Time Will Tell ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(67%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

ASIA Only Time Will Tell reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars First I admit that my personal Asia relationship is very nostalgic. "Asia" (1982) was perhaps the first vinyl I ever listened to by my own, I was twelve or thirteen years. The album really grabbed me. Soon it was followed by several other early 80's vinyls owned by my sister or brother, e.g. Dire Straits' Love Over Gold, Jon Anderson's Animation, Yes' 90125 and Rush's Signals. That was the beginning of my prog history!

There were three singles taken from that debut of the commercially succesful prog-related supergroup, the first one being obviously the mega-selling 'Heat of the Moment' (in fact I never digged it, too commercial even for the little kid that I was), the others being 'Sole Survivor' and this one. 'Only Time Will Tell' is an enjoyable and catchy pop song with a strong emotional dose. The powerful and melodic playing with especially guitars and keyboards in front... No wonder I was hooked. If I had heard this music for the first time in the age of thirty or fourty, how much would I have liked it? Impossible to know. And besides, how different my music taste would be with completely different first steps?

On the B-side is 'Ride Easy', a beautiful, acoustically oriented, peaceful ballad, in which John Wetton uses his great voice more sensitively. It wouldn't have been a bad inclusion on the album, but as a non-album song it only increases the validity of this single. Back to my teenage years: I also gave the second Asia album (Alpha) a few spins, but didn't like it much, not to speak of anything I have happened to listen to from Asia in my later years.

Post a review of ASIA "Only Time Will Tell"