THE BURDEN OF PARADISE

Label: User-Friendly Records
Format: CD, Digital
February 29, 2016

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

DIFFERENT LIGHT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DIFFERENT LIGHT The Burden Of Paradise Music

The Burden Of ParadiseThe Burden Of Paradise
Self-Produced

More places to buy DIFFERENT LIGHT music online Buy DIFFERENT LIGHT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DIFFERENT LIGHT The Burden Of Paradise ratings distribution

DIFFERENT LIGHT The Burden Of Paradise reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars In short: this is going to end up very high on my list of favourite albums of the year, and it won't surprise me if it takes the top spot. Beautiful, intricately constructed, melodic progressive rock with gorgeous harmonies, interesting lyrics, lovely interplay between parts and the occasional ... (read more)

Report this review (#1640975) | Posted by benbell | Thursday, November 10, 2016 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I never knew about this band, but I'm blown away. I really like this kind of progrock. It has some similarities to IQ, Millenium, Pendragon but also It Bites and Saga. The style is a heavy kind of prog, with lots of guitarriffs and solos. There are lots of rhythm changes and nice heavy soloing o ... (read more)

Report this review (#1612553) | Posted by Kingsnake | Monday, September 19, 2016 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I must admit that I had no idea about 'Different Light', and this is the first album I listened by them, and I am very pleased to say the least. When I sit down to write a "review" I try to listen to the album at least 3 or 4 times first. (Right now I am listening to it for the 3rd time). So, l ... (read more)

Report this review (#1611227) | Posted by The Jester | Wednesday, September 14, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars For the unaware, DIFFERENT LIGHT have been around since 1994. The combo went through various personnel changes to emerge the current line-up, embracing Trevor Tabone (keyboards / vocals), Petr Lux (guitars / backing vocals), Jirka Matousek (bass) and Petr Matousek (drums). Their newest CD 'The B ... (read more)

Report this review (#1548929) | Posted by PH | Thursday, April 7, 2016 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DIFFERENT LIGHT "The Burden Of Paradise"