INTRODUCING GAZPACHO

Gazpacho Introducing Gazpacho album cover

Buy GAZPACHO Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2015

CD 1 (42:24)
1. The Wizard Of Altai Mountains (2:34)
2. Hell Freezes Over I (5:48)
3. Black Lily (5:00)
4. Defense Mechanism (6:32)
5. Missa Atropos (8:49)
6. The Walk Part I & 2 (13:41)

CD 2 (44:54)
1. Dream Of Stone (17:03)
2. Orion I (5:26)
3. Snowman (4:28)
4. Substitute For Murder (6:12)
5. Sea Of Tranquility (5:07)
6. Bravo (6:38)

Total time 87:18

Search GAZPACHO Introducing Gazpacho lyrics

Search GAZPACHO Introducing Gazpacho tabs

- See respective albums

2CD Snapper Music SMDCD911 (2015)

With tracks covering all of the band's Kscope label releases, Introducing Gazpacho provides a fascinating insight into the creative development of one of Norway's best-kept secrets.

Thanks to Floyd Steely for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

GAZPACHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GAZPACHO Introducing Gazpacho Music

Introducing Gazpacho ( 2 CD Set )Introducing Gazpacho ( 2 CD Set )
SNAPPER MUSIC LTD. 2017
Introducing by GAZPACHO (2015-10-21)Introducing by GAZPACHO (2015-10-21)
Recall Records UK
Introducing By Gazpacho (2015-06-01)Introducing By Gazpacho (2015-06-01)
Snapper

More places to buy GAZPACHO music online Buy GAZPACHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GAZPACHO Introducing Gazpacho ratings distribution

GAZPACHO Introducing Gazpacho reviews

Review by memowakeman
3 stars This is a nice compilation for those who are not that familiar with Gazpacho, a Norwegian band that has been on the prog scene from the beginning of the millennium, creating atmospheric music, laid-back songs that bring the listener moments of tranquility and reflexion, constructed on a kind of melancholic neo-prog. I particularly fell in love with their 2007-release "Night" which I still consider their best work so far, however, all of their albums bring moments of quality that bring the listener a pretty good experience.

What I think sometimes happens to the band, is that some of their songs are not as solid as others, I mean, some albums wonderfully flow but in others there is something missing, maybe some tunes lack of power or maybe some moments could be even skipped, which is not that good. This feeling does not happen to me with "Night" which I can listen to over and over, and it is good to see this compilation album brings the extraordinary "Dream of Stone" from that album, this particular song is my favorite of the band.

"Introducing Gazpacho" is a two-cd release that features 6 songs on each, offering over 80 minutes of a very decent selection of their representative songs from their whole catalogue (except "Molok" which hadn't been released at that time). The order is peculiar, it goes from the newest to the oldest tunes, songs taken from 8 different albums so you can have a sneak peek of what all of them sound. Nice to see "Bravo" included here as the last song; also nice to enjoy tracks such as "Substitute for Murder", the amazing "The Walk" or "Black Lilly". If you are new to the band or you already know them but want to sing some catchy tunes, you will enjoy this, however, as I use to do, I would always recommend to listen to the studio records rather than a compilation.

If you are already listening to this, then you can do only one thing: enjoy it!

Post a review of GAZPACHO "Introducing Gazpacho"