NORTHERN SHORE

Lo' There Do I See My Brother Northern Shore album cover

Buy LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER Music
Studio Album, released in 2015

1. Here I Stand (3:42)
2. You Can't Take It With You (4:49)
3. Of The Earth (5:22)
4. We're Not Building Pianos, We're Making Machines (4:56)
5. Twenty Three (3:34)
6. Caught In The Shallows Part II (4:17)
7. Ephemeris (3:44)
8. Beneath The Sea (4:13)
9. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? (4:28)
10. At The End Of All Things (6:38)
11. There Is Life In Death (6:22)

Total time 52:05

- Tor Caspersen / guitar, Synth, Vocals

Digital Download
Self Released CD, Limited Vinyl Release

Thanks to historian9 for the addition

LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER Northern Shore Music

More places to buy LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER music online Buy LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER Northern Shore ratings distribution

LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER Northern Shore reviews

Review by LearsFool
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
5 stars LTDISMB are an interesting, fiery bunch of few words, who play a mix of folky, alt-esque post-rock and a post- metal that sounds highly indebted to sludge metal, at times featuring either the post-rock alone or working as run- ups and interludes for the post-sludge much in the vein of some tech death bands like Edge of Sanity and Morbus Chron. There is immense beauty and power by turns in the music this fresh faced band has forged, and it has the extra edge of their particular take on post including both sides of the coin and unexpected influences. The music also feels like it goes on and on and on in the best possible way. The result is just a massively enjoyable album that begs repeat listens. Highly recommended.
Review by Warthur
4 stars The post-rock pack of Lo' There Do I See My Brother play a style which to my ears seems influenced by the more folky, acoustic end of 1990s and early 2000s post-rock, as exemplified by projects such as Valley of the Giants (though there is, thankfully, no overlong penguin story to be had here). Don't be lulled, though, because they can also turn on a sludgey post-metal sound when it's time to get loud and make an impact. With multiple intertwined lead guitars in play, the album offers various hidden depths for adventurous listeners to dive into. Repeat listens are demanded, and I will be watching to see what they do next.

Post a review of LO' THERE DO I SEE MY BROTHER "Northern Shore"