+4626 - COMFORTZONE

Beardfish

Beardfish +4626 - Comfortzone album cover

Buy BEARDFISH Music
Studio Album, released in 2015

1. The One Inside - Part 1: Noise in the Background (1:47)
2. Hold On (7:47)
3. Comfort Zone (9:34)
4. Can You See Me Now (3:44)
5. King (5:43)
6. The One Inside - Part 2: My Companion Throughout Life (4:05)
7. Daughter / Whore (5:22)
8. If We Must Be Apart (A Love Story Continued) (15:34)
9. Ode to the Rock 'N' Roller (7:20)
10. The One Inside Part 3: Relief (4:33)

Bonus CD from 2015 IOM Double Disc edition - "The Early Years-Outtakes And Demos" (2002-2008):
1. Factory (8:28)
2. Sense of Timing (7:55)
3. Luminaire (5:37)
4. Sun Down (5:30)
5. Seem (3:38)
6. Jack of All Trade (4:34)
7. Dilly-Dally (Roulette) (1:35)
8. Ya Ya (7:29)
9. Pyramid Extracts (2:54)
10. Now (8:55)
11. Mystique of the ARP Synthesizer (2:41)
12. El Niño (4:42)
13. ...and Terry Takes the Christmas Route (11:22)

Search BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone lyrics

Search BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone tabs

- Rikard Sjöblom / vocals and keyboards
- David Zackrinsson / guitars
- Robert Hansen / bass
- Magnus Östgren / drums

Artwork: Jesse Loboda

CD Inside Out Music - IOMLP 413 (2015, Europe)
2LP+CD Inside Out Music 0507011, IOMLP 413 (2015, Europe)
2CD Inside Out Music 0507018, IOMLTDCD 413 (2015, Europe) Bonus CD w/ 13 unreleased tracks

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

BEARDFISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone Music

+4626-COMFORTZONE+4626-COMFORTZONE
Inside Out Music 2015
4626-Comfortzone4626-Comfortzone
Imports 2015
4626-Comfortzone by Beardfish (2013-10-21)4626-Comfortzone by Beardfish (2013-10-21)
Imports

BEARDFISH " +4626 - COMFORTZONE " 2015 CD ! USD $3.00 [0 bids]
BEARDFISH 4626-COMFORTZONE GATEFOLD TRANSP. BLUE 2LP+CD 100 COPIES USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEARDFISH "+4626-Comfortzone (Ltd.2CD Digi)" 2CD DIGIPACK NEW+ USD $29.07 Buy It Now 4 days
+4626 - Comfortzone by Beardfish (CD, Jan-2015, 2 Discs, Inside Out Music) USD $17.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Beardfish-+4626 - Comfortzone (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.34 Buy It Now 9 days
+4626 - Comfortzone [Deluxe Edition] by Beardfish. USD $20.75 Buy It Now 10 days
+4626 - Comfortzone by Beardfish. USD $18.07 Buy It Now 10 days
BEARDFISH-+4626-COMFORTZONE-JAPAN CD Gi35 USD $29.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Beardfish - +4626-Comfortzone - Deluxe Edition (NEW 2CD) USD $11.57 Buy It Now 13 days
Beardfish - +4626-Comfortzone (NEW CD) USD $15.11 Buy It Now 13 days
BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone MINT CONDITION will combine s/h USD $9.00 Buy It Now 13 days
BEARDFISH - +4626-COMFORTZONE blue vinyl ltd to 100 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Beardfish-+4626 - Comfortzone (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $10.95 Buy It Now 13 days
BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone SEALED 2015 kings of electric prog USD $13.19 Buy It Now 14 days
4626-Comfortzone, 5052205070123, Beardfish USD $19.23 Buy It Now 14 days
BEARDFISH +4626 COMFORTZONE [2 LP] blue 2015 new USD $79.99 Buy It Now 17 days
BEARDFISH - +4626-COMFORTZONE (2LP+CD) 3 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $32.97 Buy It Now 18 days
Beardfish ?- +4626 - Comfortzone vinyl USD $50.00 Buy It Now 19 days
BEARDFISH - +4626 - COMFORTZONE [DELUXE EDITION] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $18.34 Buy It Now 19 days
BEARDFISH - +4626 - COMFORTZONE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $15.35 Buy It Now 19 days
BEARDFISH - +4626 - COMFORTZONE [DELUXE EDITION] NEW CD USD $20.64 Buy It Now 19 days
BEARDFISH - +4626 - COMFORTZONE NEW CD USD $18.06 Buy It Now 19 days
BEARDFISH - 4626-COMFORTZONE NEW VINYL RECORD USD $32.96 Buy It Now 19 days
Beardfish +4626 - Comfortzone (2CD 2015, Inside Out Music) SEALED! FREE SHIP USD $11.75 Buy It Now 23 days
4626-comfortzone - Beardfish CD-JEWEL CASE USD $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Beardfish-+4626 - Comfortzone (UK IMPORT) Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $23.25 Buy It Now 26 days
4626-comfortzone - Beardfish CD-JEWEL CASE USD $21.74 Buy It Now 27 days
BEARDFISH "+4626-Comfortzone" CD NEW+ USD $25.40 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BEARDFISH music online Buy BEARDFISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone ratings distribution

BEARDFISH +4626 - Comfortzone reviews

4 stars They originally were just going to call this "Comfortzone" but they thought they'd make it a little more personal by putting the area code of their home town in Norway in front of it(+4626). This is a concept album about the negativity of being comfortable. One of the band members said that Comfortzone is that invisible protective suit of negative thinking. So it can be in relation to staying in your home town your whole life, or staying in that relationship or job that just isn't good for you but it's comfortable so you stay in it. The surreal cover art depicts someone who lives on a lonely planet with Earth off in the distance.

They've certainly scaled back the heaviness that was strong on the previous album("The Void"). It is quite a wordy album so it's taken some time to grow on me, and there are some rather vanilla parts. Still these guys have created another solid album even if it is right now my least favourite of the seven studio albums that I own by them(I don't have the debut). There are so many beautiful melodies on here and the lyrics are always a strong point(love the sarcasm and humour) with this band. And this is still growing on me so who knows where it will end up as far as my favs go by them.

"The One Inside Part 1: Noise In The Background" is a short intro track of less than 2 minutes in length. I like how this sets the album up with the spoken words, and the strings are a nice touch. "Hold On" has such a great sound to it to start with the guitar and bass especially. Vocals before 1 1/2 minutes with intricate guitar and a beat standing out. This is a catchy track with some uplifting sections.

"Comfort Zone" opens with atmosphere as the guitar, a beat, mellotron and more takes over. I really like this. The guitar work reminds me of Randy Bachman at times. Vocals, keys and a calm 2 1/2 minutes in. After he sings "Death walks behind you" we get an uplifting instrumental section. Vocals are back quickly though. The vocals are more passionate 5 1/2 minutes in, and then that Bachman-like guitar is back before 7 minutes. Check out the prominent bass as well. Nice. "Can You See Me Now" is a catchy and upbeat song with clever lyrics. "King" is one of my favourites. I like how heavy it is and the humour too. It's pretty intense 4 minutes in and it ends with spoken words and some killer guitar. "The One Inside Part 2: My Companion Through Life" features picked guitar and some really beautiful melodies as the vocals join in.

"Daughter/ Whore" is a barn-burner with some massive opening bass lines. Passionate vocals here as well and check out the guitar solo after 3 minutes in the incredible instrumental section that follows. I like how the vocal melodies cry out here too. The vocals are back before 5 minutes. "If We Must Be Apart(A Love Story Continued)" sounds amazing once it settles in. We even get some clapping. Too much fun here. After 3 minutes it sounds like a stadium full of people. It's so catchy a minute later, just a great tune.

"Ode To The Rock 'N' Roller" is the longest song by far at 15 1/2 minutes. Organ, bass and a beat start us off and this all sounds so good after 1 1/2 minutes. Man that bass is crunchy. It settles with picked guitar and vocals only before 3 minutes then the organ and drums join in. It's heavier after 5 minutes before settling back and it's so uplifting 7 minutes in. I like the section beginning before 11 minutes with pulsating keys, drums and vocals. A calm with organ follows then it kicks into gear again. The last 1 1/2 minutes are mellow. "The One Inside Part 3: Relief" is the laid back closer that has a feel good vibe to it.

I think it's kind of ironic that the music of BEARDFISH is comfort music for me. I think what they are trying to say is that I should move on to music that takes me out of my comfort zone(haha). A really nice album, in fact these Swedes have carved out a very good career for themselves and I for one want to thank them for all the great music.

4 stars As a Beardfish and longtime prog fan, this is one of those neat albums that grabs you all along and grow with every listen even more and more. This is for me their second best! so much good prog in it! For me, I think these guys gives us a good modern era prog that a lot of band labeled as "pr ... (read more)

Report this review (#1454500) | Posted by CrimsonWolf | Tuesday, August 18, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars For a group that has a catalog of great albums, this may be their best. This journey just flows from start to finish, and I have not stopped listening to it since the release. I am a Beardfish fan, and I love everything they have ever done. With that being said, this album is a masterpiece. I ... (read more)

Report this review (#1365137) | Posted by javajeff | Monday, February 9, 2015 | Review Permanlink

3 stars What I've always liked about Beardfish is that they often forgo the symphonic overkill in favor of good old (but long and sometimes loud) soul-infused rock'n'roll. A basic sound - two guitars, bass, drums and a moog or an organ joining here and there. All crystally clear and audible in the mix, ... (read more)

Report this review (#1358609) | Posted by Progrussia | Saturday, January 31, 2015 | Review Permanlink

3 stars +4626-Comfortzone I've been a Beardfish fanboy since I've meet them on 2007. Through all this time the communion and understanding of the records and styles have been a happy relationship of great magical records (some more than others). But this one is just O.K. Don't misunderstand me, is ... (read more)

Report this review (#1346423) | Posted by AdaCalegorn | Friday, January 16, 2015 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Hello progheads! It's my first review here on progarchives, so i hope it don't suck ;) +4626-Comfortzone was the first album that i have the pleasure to listen from this amazing band, so, my review will be made only based in this album, whitout influences from their previous releases. Amazing, i ... (read more)

Report this review (#1345763) | Posted by infernalfrog | Wednesday, January 14, 2015 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BEARDFISH "+4626 - Comfortzone"