AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$7.99 (used)
45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition
Atlantic Records
Vinyl$8.00 (used)
And You And I - SolidAnd You And I - Solid
Atlantic
Vinyl$109.00 (used)

45A BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $7.94 Buy It Now
45=BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $8.09 Buy It Now
45 RPM Vinyl Vintage DJ-Radio-Promo Copy Yes And You and I USD $8.40 Buy It Now 10h 39m
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 11h 9m
BOBBY LEWIS ON ORG. BELTONE RECORDS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU 45 exc USD $4.26 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7" NMINT USD $32.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Bobby Lewis 45 Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.35 Buy It Now 3 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes "Close to the Edge" 1972 'And you and I' USD $5.69 [0 bids]
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $8.23 Buy It Now 4 days
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $10.32 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes And You And I - Solid UK 7" vinyl single record K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $17.32 Buy It Now 5 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 6 days
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $2.66 [0 bids]
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Bobby Lewis R&R 45 (BELTONE 1002)Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes, I Love You USD $7.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $10.33 Buy It Now 9 days
YES AND YOU AND I PART 1 STEREO AND MONO VERSIONS 45 RECORD 6C2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE--MIDNIGHT RANGER~YES I LOVE YOU DJ 7" 60s psych rock USD $22.00 Buy It Now 11 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Jon Anderson and Vangelis Short Stories LP Yes Curious Electric I Hear You Now USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $10.33 Buy It Now 12 days
BOBBY LEWIS Tossin' and turnin'/Oh yes I love you 1961 BELTONE 1002 EX USD $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
YES And You And I (Parts 45 EX+ US 1972 Atlantic 2920 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 14 days
YES And You And I (Part 45 M- US 1972 Atlantic 2920 USD $15.98 Buy It Now 14 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 15 days
45- YES- "AND YOU AND I (PART 1)"- ATLANTIC 2920 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16 days
YES: And You and I (Part I & II) USA ATLANTIC '72 Prog Rock 45 NM- Superb! USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (And You and I) VG USD $3.92 Buy It Now 17 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Bobby Lewis, Tossin' and Turnin' b/w Oh Yes, I Love You, 45 RPM USD $2.69 Buy It Now 19 days
Bobby Lewis, Tossin And Turnin / Oh Yes I Love You, 1961, Beltone Records 1002 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Close to the Edge by Yes CD 2011 Atlantic And You And I USD $1.89 Buy It Now 22 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Bobby Lewis - Belmont 1002 - Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You USD $6.00 Buy It Now 22 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 24 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $18.74 Buy It Now 25 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $4.95 Buy It Now 25 days
Yes_Close To The Edge & And You And I_LP_Supraphon (Czech Edition) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 25 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.62 Buy It Now 28 days
And You & I: Musical Documentary by Yes (DVD, Feb-2013, Blueline) USD $7.40 Buy It Now 28 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $2.97 Buy It Now 29 days
BOBBY LEWIS: TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.50 Buy It Now 29 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"