AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per K÷hler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition

YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $2.64 [0 bids]
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $7.98 Buy It Now 11h 47m
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $12.88 Buy It Now 14h 5m
YES AND YOU AND I Live 7" French 1973 USD $19.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes ?- And You And I UK 7" 1973 Progressive Rock USD $1.85 [0 bids]
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Bobby Lewis 45 Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.35 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $12.89 Buy It Now 5 days
YES AND YOU AND I PART 1 STEREO AND MONO VERSIONS 45 RECORD 6C2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 5 days
YES:CLASSIC YES~Atlantic CD Inc. And You And I,Roundabout & Yours Is No Disgrace USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Yes And You And I - Solid 7" vinyl single record UK K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $17.20 Buy It Now 7 days
LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE--MIDNIGHT RANGER~YES I LOVE YOU DJ 7" 60s psych rock USD $19.80 Buy It Now 7 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $13.47 Buy It Now 8 days
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (And You and I) VG USD $3.92 Buy It Now 10 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 11 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7"PS N/MINT USD $54.99 Buy It Now 11 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 14 days
ROCK PROMO Yes AND YOU AND I USD $14.29 Buy It Now 16 days
YES " AND YOU AND I " 7" PROG ROCK SINGLE 1973 EXCELLENT USD $3.97 Buy It Now 17 days
Bobby Lewis, Tossin' and Turnin' b/w Oh Yes, I Love You, 45 RPM USD $2.69 Buy It Now 18 days
Bobby Lewis - Belmont 1002 - Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You USD $6.40 Buy It Now 18 days
Geronimo And Apaches - Oh Yes Baby I Love You So / Too Late For Tears - Galiko - USD $10.62 Buy It Now 19 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 20 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $19.62 Buy It Now 21 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $4.95 Buy It Now 21 days
YES Close to the Edge 1972 ATLANTIC SD-7244 LP EX And You & I ROGER DEAN USD $15.00 Buy It Now 22 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.57 Buy It Now 23 days
And You & I: Musical Documentary by Yes (DVD, Feb-2013, Blueline) USD $10.07 Buy It Now 24 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $2.47 Buy It Now 25 days
BOBBY LEWIS: TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.50 Buy It Now 25 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 25 days
45A BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $8.79 Buy It Now 25 days
45=BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $8.35 Buy It Now 25 days
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 26 days
Bobby Lewis R&R 45 (BELTONE 1002)Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes, I Love You USD $7.95 Buy It Now 27 days
BOBBY LEWIS ON ORG. BELTONE RECORDS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU 45 exc USD $8.98 Buy It Now 28 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT RARE PROG 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS SINGLE USD $79.90 Buy It Now 28 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7" NMINT USD $34.19 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"