AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

YES 45 RPM AND YOU AND I (PART II) / AND YOU AND I (PART I)YES 45 RPM AND YOU AND I (PART II) / AND YOU AND I (PART I)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition
Atlantic Records
Vinyl$8.00 (used)
And You And I - SolidAnd You And I - Solid
Atlantic
Vinyl$121.00 (used)

Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $15.95 Buy It Now 11h 9m
YES-AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT RARE YUGOSLAVIA 7'' PS 1974 UNIQUE COVER USD $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ROCK PROMO Yes AND YOU AND I USD $14.29 [0 bids]
YES And You And I (Part 1) / And You And I (Part 2) rare original 45 from 1972 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lothar and the Hand People ex promo 7 Midnight Ranger / Yes I Love You USD $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 3 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7"PS N/MINT USD $56.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
YES 'And You And I / Roundabout' 1974 German reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $11.50 Buy It Now 4 days
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $12.68 Buy It Now 4 days
MUSTANGS Oh Yes I Knew 7" VINYL UK Melody And Rhythm B/w It Isn't You (up667) USD $23.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes 7" vinyl single record And You And I Japanese P-1184A ATALNTIC 1972 USD $112.49 Buy It Now 5 days
YES - And you and I Original Atlantic 33 rpm single N.Mint USD $5.10 [0 bids]
YES: AND YOU & I (NEW DVD) USD $16.94 Buy It Now 6 days
Geronimo And Apaches - Oh Yes Baby I Love You So / Too Late For Tears - Galiko - USD $10.23 Buy It Now 11 days
YES - AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7" 45 VINYL Prog Rare Radio Luxembourg UK Issue USD $7.66 Buy It Now 12 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.33 Buy It Now 12 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $4.21 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $18.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Vintage 45RPM Vinyl Record-Bobby Lewis "Tossin' and Turnin'"/"Oh Yes I Love You" USD $2.49 Buy It Now 13 days
BOBBY LEWIS Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes I Love You BELTONE DJ PROMO R USD $2.50 Buy It Now 14 days
Jon Anderson and Vangelis Short Stories LP Yes Curious Electric I Hear You Now USD $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Yes: And You & I [Regions 1,2,3,4,5,6] - DVD - New - Free Shipping. USD $19.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 17 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES, I LOVE YOU 1961 VG+(+) R USD $6.00 Buy It Now 17 days
BOBBY LEWIS: TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.50 Buy It Now 17 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Just You And Me,Darling/I Love You,Yes I Do. James Brown 7" 45 rpm Vinyl USD $14.50 Buy It Now 17 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 18 days
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 18 days
BOBBY LEWIS ON ORG. BELTONE RECORDS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $7.99 Buy It Now 19 days
YES * 45 * And You And I (Parts 1&2) * 1972 #42 * Near MINT/ MINT * USA ORIGINAL USD $6.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 21 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (And You and I) VG USD $4.16 Buy It Now 24 days
Bobby Lewis 45 Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.92 Buy It Now 24 days
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 24 days
YES - AND YOU AND I (Suite) / ROUNDABOUT Ultrarare 1973 UK 7" PROGROCK Single! USD $18.61 Buy It Now 25 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $13.18 Buy It Now 27 days
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 27 days
45 RECORD 7"- BOBBY LEWIS - TOSSIN AND TURNIN / Oh Yes, I Love You - Beltone VG USD $1.64 Buy It Now 27 days
YES-AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUR-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 7" 1974-UNIQUE COVER USD $49.99 Buy It Now 29 days
LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE--MIDNIGHT RANGER~YES I LOVE YOU DJ 7" 60s psych rock USD $19.80 Buy It Now 29 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 29 days
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $19.94 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"