AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

YES 45 RPM AND YOU AND I (PART II) / AND YOU AND I (PART I)YES 45 RPM AND YOU AND I (PART II) / AND YOU AND I (PART I)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition
Atlantic Records
Vinyl$8.00 (used)
And You And I - SolidAnd You And I - Solid
Atlantic
Vinyl$121.00 (used)

Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $19.43 Buy It Now 4h 28m
YES And You and I BRAZIL ROCK PYSCH 45 7" HEAR USD $15.00 [0 bids]
Bobby Lewis, Tossin' and Turnin' b/w Oh Yes, I Love You, 45 RPM USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
YES And You And I (Part 1) / And You And I (Part 2) rare original 45 from 1972 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Lothar and the Hand People ex promo 7 Midnight Ranger / Yes I Love You USD $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes And You And I - Solid 7" vinyl single record UK K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $16.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes And You And I Japanese 7" vinyl single record P-1184A ATALNTIC 1972 USD $110.25 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7"PS N/MINT USD $57.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 3 days
MUSTANGS Oh Yes I Knew 7" VINYL UK Melody And Rhythm B/w It Isn't You (up667) USD $25.62 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes: And You & I [Regions 1,2,3,4,5,6] - DVD - New - Free Shipping. USD $19.80 Buy It Now 4 days
Bobby Lewis 45 TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU ~ Belltone 45 Record 7" USD $5.61 Buy It Now 4 days
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $2.49 [0 bids]
YES " AND YOU AND I ETC .. " UK ATLANTIC EX COND. USD $2.37 Buy It Now 5 days
YES 7" PROMO And You And I MEGA Rare SOUTHAMERICA 7" 33-rpm 1973 USD $97.14 Buy It Now 6 days
YES-AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUR-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV PS 45rpm 7" 1974-UNIQUE COVER USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
YES 'And You And I / Roundabout' 1974 German reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $11.27 Buy It Now 7 days
Just You And Me,Darling/I Love You,Yes I Do. James Brown 7" 45 rpm Vinyl USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ATLANTIC RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE 33rpm RECORD USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Bobby Lewis, Oh Yes I Love You / Tossin' and Turnin', Beltone, VG+ USD $4.95 Buy It Now 8 days
YES - AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7" 45 VINYL Prog Rare Radio Luxembourg UK Issue USD $10.02 Buy It Now 9 days
Rock 45 Yes - And You And I (Part Ii) / And You And I (Part I) On Atlantic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.20 Buy It Now 10 days
BOBBY LEWIS Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes I Love You BELTONE DJ PROMO R USD $2.95 Buy It Now 10 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $4.95 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $18.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Vintage 45RPM Vinyl Record-Bobby Lewis "Tossin' and Turnin'"/"Oh Yes I Love You" USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 14 days
YES And You And I (Part 45 M- US 1972 Atlantic 2920 USD $23.98 Buy It Now 15 days
YES And You And I (Parts 45 EX+ US 1972 Atlantic 2920 USD $18.98 Buy It Now 15 days
Geronimo And Apaches - Oh Yes Baby I Love You So / Too Late For Tears - Galiko S USD $12.54 Buy It Now 16 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $2.47 Buy It Now 16 days
Yes - And You And I (Part 1 & 2) 45-2920 USA 7" 1972 Atlantic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $2.47 Buy It Now 17 days
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Jon Anderson and Vangelis Short Stories LP Yes Curious Electric I Hear You Now USD $8.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Bobby Lewis - Tossin and Turnin / Oh Yes I Love You~Near Mint Rock and Roll 45 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 19 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 19 days
BOBBY LEWIS ON ORG. BELTONE RECORDS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.97 Buy It Now 19 days
YES * 45 * And You And I (Parts 1&2) * 1972 #42 * Near MINT/ MINT * USA ORIGINAL USD $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
ODIA COATES - You Come And You Go / Do I Love You (Yes In Every Way) - 1975 USD $5.19 Buy It Now 22 days
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (And You and I) VG USD $4.90 Buy It Now 23 days
BOBBY LEWIS - HEAR IT - 1961 - TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Bobby Lewis 7" 45Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.92 Buy It Now 24 days
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 24 days
YES - AND YOU AND I (Suite) / ROUNDABOUT Ultrarare 1973 UK 7" PROGROCK Single! USD $19.09 Buy It Now 24 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $13.28 Buy It Now 26 days
YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 27 days
45 RECORD 7"- BOBBY LEWIS - TOSSIN AND TURNIN / Oh Yes, I Love You - Beltone VG USD $2.39 Buy It Now 27 days
YES AND YOU AND I / 7INCH 45RPM USD $129.99 Buy It Now 27 days
PROMO WHITE LABEL / YES AND YOU AND I / 7INCH 45RPM USD $299.99 Buy It Now 27 days
LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE--MIDNIGHT RANGER~YES I LOVE YOU DJ 7" 60s psych rock USD $22.00 Buy It Now 29 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 29 days
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $19.79 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"