AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition
Atlantic Records
Vinyl$8.00 (used)

YES ~ ROUNDABOUT - AND YOU AND I ~ RARE 33.33 RPM 7" ~ RARE UK PRESSING USD $5.00 [0 bids]
YES And You and I BRAZIL ROCK PYSCH 45 7" HEAR USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 1 day
And You And I - Solid Yes 7" vinyl single record UK K10407 ATLANTIC 1973 USD $16.65 Buy It Now 3 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $13.18 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes: And You & I (DVD Used Very Good) USD $11.18 Buy It Now 5 days
LOTHAR AND THE HAND PEOPLE--MIDNIGHT RANGER~YES I LOVE YOU DJ 7" 60s psych rock USD $18.70 Buy It Now 6 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $15.09 Buy It Now 7 days
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $2.56 [0 bids]
YES Atlantic Aussie 7" 45 "AND YOU AND I (part 1) / AND YOU AND I (part 2)" prog USD $7.90 [0 bids]
USD $11.86 Buy It Now
Yes - Close to the Edge LP (And You and I) VG USD $3.92 Buy It Now 9 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $42.00 Buy It Now 10 days
45A BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $10.42 Buy It Now 10 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7"PS N/MINT USD $56.99 Buy It Now 10 days
YES: And You and I (Part I & II) USA ATLANTIC '72 Prog Rock 45 NM- Superb! USD $8.00 Buy It Now 11 days
45=BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $8.78 Buy It Now 11 days
Soul 45 James Brown And The Famous Flames - I Love You, Yes I Do / Just You And USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 13 days
YES - AND YOU AND I (Suite) / ROUNDABOUT Ultrarare 1973 UK 7" PROGROCK Single! USD $19.78 Buy It Now 15 days
ROCK PROMO Yes AND YOU AND I USD $9.29 Buy It Now 15 days
Geronimo And Apaches - Oh Yes Baby I Love You So / Too Late For Tears - Galiko - USD $10.29 Buy It Now 18 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES, I LOVE YOU 1961 VG+(+) R USD $5.00 Buy It Now 18 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 19 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $19.74 Buy It Now 20 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $4.95 Buy It Now 20 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.36 Buy It Now 21 days
Bobby Lewis R&R 45 (BELTONE 1002)Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes, I Love You USD $7.95 Buy It Now 21 days
Jon Anderson and Vangelis Short Stories LP Yes Curious Electric I Hear You Now USD $8.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 24 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 24 days
BOBBY LEWIS: TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.50 Buy It Now 24 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 25 days
BOBBY LEWIS ON ORG. BELTONE RECORDS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $4.48 Buy It Now 27 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 29 days
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $12.68 Buy It Now 29 days
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $16.01 Buy It Now 29 days
Bobby Lewis 45 Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.92 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"