AND YOU AND I

- Bill Bruford / drums
- Steve Howe / guitars, vocals

Vinyl 7" Suzy ‎K 10407 Yugoslavia

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES And You And I Music

AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7AND YOU AND I (PART I) (PROMO) (45/7")
ATLANTIC 45-2920
Vinyl$7.99 (used)
45vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (745vinylrecord And You And I (Part 1 & 2) (7"/45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$4.30 (used)
Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)Yes: And You and I (Short 3:25 Stereo Version) B/w And You and I (Short 3:25 Mono Version)
Original recording · Limited Collector's Edition
Atlantic Records
Vinyl$8.00 (used)

Yes: And You & I (2013, DVD New) USD $13.64 Buy It Now 6h 19m
YES - AND YOU AND I - 1973 ATLANTIC RECORD K 10407 EX USD $2.78 [0 bids]
BOBBY LEWIS Tossin' and turnin'/Oh yes I love you 1961 BELTONE 1002 EX USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Yes 45 LOT - Roundabout - Mono/Stereo - YELLOW VINYL USA YOU AND I EXCELLENT USD $10.50 [2 bids]
BOBBY LEWIS - TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU - 45 RPM - BELTONE USD $2.95 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT 7", SINGLE , 7'', YUGOSLAVIA USD $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
YES AND YOU AND I UK 1973 ATLANTIC 7 INCH USD $2.78 [0 bids]
Jon Anderson and Vangelis Short Stories LP Yes Curious Electric I Hear You Now USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
YES: And You and I (Part I & II) USA ATLANTIC '72 Prog Rock 45 NM- Superb! USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 RPM Vinyl Vintage DJ-Radio-Promo Copy Yes And You and I USD $7.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Yes "And you and I /Roundabout "7 inch single USD $2.80 [0 bids]
Bobby Lewis ?- Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You USD $0.99 [0 bids]
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT ULTRA RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS 45 rpm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Bobby Lewis - Belmont 1002 - Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You USD $6.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BULL MOOSE JACKSON AND HIS BUFFALO BEARCATS-I LOVE YOU YES I DO-KING-78 RECORD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW Yes - And You & I: A Musical Documentary (DVD) USD $19.57 Buy It Now 12 days
Beltone 45 Bobby Lewis 45-1002 Tossin and Turnin, Oh Yes I Love You USD $3.40 Buy It Now 13 days
Bobby Lewis - Tossin' And Turnin' / Oh Yes, I Love You - Lana 104 - Cool !! USD $2.99 Buy It Now 13 days
JON AND VANGELIS - I HEAR YOU NOW / THUNDER 7" 45RPM SINGLE 1979 POSP 96 YES USD $6.92 Buy It Now 16 days
YES - And You And I - 7/45 Portugal Unique Picture Sleeve 1973 EX USD $34.99 Buy It Now 16 days
And You & I: Musical Documentary by Yes (DVD, Feb-2013, Blueline) USD $10.18 Buy It Now 16 days
Bobby Lewis "Oh Yes, I Love You/Tossin' and Turnin'" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 16 days
BOBBY LEWIS: TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' / OH YES I LOVE YOU USD $3.82 Buy It Now 17 days
YES: And You And I (Part 1) Mono Stereo DJ PROMO 45 NM- Atlantic 45-2920 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Cat Curtiss / Saxton Kari And Orchestra - Yes I Love You 12" VG+ SUN 402 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 17 days
NEW! still sealed YES cd SYMPHONIC LIVE close to the edge ROUNDABOUT and you USD $11.00 Buy It Now 17 days
45A BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $5.73 Buy It Now 17 days
45=BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU ON BELTONE RECORDS USD $5.16 Buy It Now 17 days
Rock 45 Yes - And You And I (Part I) / And You And I (Part Ii) On Atlantic USD $5.00 Buy It Now 17 days
YES lot of 2 x 45 singles AND YOU AND I Total Mass Retain ATLANTIC MINT- c1211 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Bobby Lewis OH YES I LOVE YOU / TOSSIN' AND TURNIN' USD $1.49 Buy It Now 18 days
Bobby Lewis R&R 45 (BELTONE 1002)Tossin' And Turnin'/Oh Yes, I Love You USD $7.95 Buy It Now 20 days
YES AND YOU AND I/ROUNDABOUT 1974 UNIQUE RARE EXYU 7" NMINT USD $32.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Bobby Lewis 45 Tossin and Turnin/Oh Yes I Love You 1002 Belltone FREE US SHIPP USD $10.35 Buy It Now 21 days
YES And You And I rare promo 45 from 1972 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Bobby Lewis "Tossin' And Turnin" & "Oh Yes, I Love You" 1961 Beltone 1002 VG+/NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 22 days
YES: AND YOU & I USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $8.38 Buy It Now 22 days
YES: AND YOU & I NEW DVD USD $12.86 Buy It Now 22 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN' AND TURNIN'/ OH YES, I LOVE YOU 7" 1961 OG VG USD $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
YES - And You And I / Roundabout 7" SINGLE YUGO PRESS 1974 EX+ RARE!!! USD $31.00 Buy It Now 24 days
BOBBY LEWIS "TOSSIN AND TURNIN / OH YES I LOVE YOU" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 24 days
YES: And You And I (Part 1) 5:20-(Part 2)4:20-France 7" 73 Atlantic No 10259 PSL USD $134.98 Buy It Now 25 days
YES AND YOU AND I / ROUNDABOUT RARE 1974 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" USD $14.90 Buy It Now 26 days
Yes: And You & I DVD Region 1 USD $12.87 Buy It Now 27 days
YES AND YOU AND I PART 1 STEREO AND MONO VERSIONS 45 RECORD 6C2 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Yes-And You And I 45 rpm Vinyl Record USD $7.99 Buy It Now 28 days
BOBBY LEWIS TOSSIN AND TURNIN/OH YES I LOVE YOU BELTONE 1002 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

YES And You And I ratings distribution

YES And You And I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of YES "And You And I"