ATLAS

Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2014

1. Atlas (3:53)

Search PLINI Atlas lyrics

Search PLINI Atlas tabs

- Plini / guitar, everything else.

March 11, 2014

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

PLINI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PLINI Atlas Music

More places to buy PLINI music online Buy PLINI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PLINI Atlas ratings distribution

PLINI Atlas reviews

Review by memowakeman
2 stars This is a 2014 single released by Australian young promise Plini, whose musical ideas have a personal recipe whose aim is to seduce listeners from all over the world with compositions that range from jazz fusion or post rock, to djent and progressive metal; the tendency of the single or EP released could not be that important, the main thing is that all of them are great and show the inherent quality of this man.

"Atlas" is another great song that like I read somewhere, it is simple but complex, more into the progressive metal scene, instrumental of course and with a clear guitar leadership. I don't really know about metal so I cannot compare it, but in moments the guitars remind me of A.C.T. Well, I invite you to listen to Plini's music yourself, I am sure you will have a positive musical journey.

Now don't pay attention to my rating, because as a reviewer I have my "own rules" which don't allow me to rate releases under 20 minutes with more than 2 stars, unless it is the EP or single of my life.

Enjoy it!

Post a review of PLINI "Atlas"