CLOUDBURST

Search PLINI Cloudburst tabs

- Plini / All Instruments

June 22, 2013

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

PLINI MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PLINI Cloudburst Music

More places to buy PLINI music online Buy PLINI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PLINI Cloudburst ratings distribution

PLINI Cloudburst reviews

Review by memowakeman
2 stars Plini is a great and enigmatic project that in one single offers true tech metal, in other jazz fusion, then some post rock and then a djent-oriented track, like the one we listen here in "Cloudburst", a single that was released in 2013 and that fortunately for us the good music lovers, can be found and listened on Plini's Bandcamp.

I am not the most avid person regarding metal or djent, but I do recognize when music is well composed and performed, concepts that have not let me down when listening to this young Australian virtuoso whose music is starting to be known and spread in my country (Mexico), and am sure soon when he gives us a full-length album it will be spread and highlighted all around the globe. For people who love djent and great instrumental tracks with loads of notes, this is for you.

Now don't pay attention to my rating, because as a reviewer I have my "own rules" which don't allow me to rate releases under 20 minutes with more than 2 stars, unless it is the EP or single of my life.

Enjoy it!

Post a review of PLINI "Cloudburst"