IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk It's My Life album cover

Buy TALK TALK Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. It's My Life (3:53)
2. Does Caroline Know? (3:53)

Search TALK TALK It's My Life lyrics

- Morris Pert / percussion
- Phil Ramocon / piano
- Paul Webb / bass

7" single, EMI 5443.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

TALK TALK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TALK TALK It's My Life Music

Import · Remastered
EMI Import 2012
EMI Records 1990
EMI
Vinyl$238.66
It's My Life / Spirit of EdenIt's My Life / Spirit of Eden
EMI Import 2007
It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)
EMI Records
It's My Life: The Collection by Talk TalkIt's My Life: The Collection by Talk Talk
EMI Records
It's My Life / The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk (2011-04-05)It's My Life / The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk (2011-04-05)
EMI Classics
It's My Life 7It's My Life 7" (Orig US Pressing)
EMI America
Vinyl$13.99 (used)

TALK TALK - Its My Life ~ 7" Single PS USD $4.53 Buy It Now 1h 51m
TALK TALK 7" IT'S MY LIFE VERSAO MIX ESPECI brazil ID# 36301 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2h 47m
TALK TALK ... IT'S MY LIFE ... VINYL RECORD ... VERY GOOD USD $2.99 [1 bids]
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE 7inch VINYL USD $1.28 [1 bids]
Talk Talk - It's my Life CASSETTE Album 1984 Fully Play-Tested USD $5.16 [0 bids]
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE 12" REMIX 1ST CLASS VINYL USD $8.40 [0 bids]
TALK TALK, IT'S MY LIFE ,7" VINYL USD $2.85 [3 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.58 Buy It Now 1 day
It's My Life [Remaster] by Talk Talk (CD, Sep-1997, Emi) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
talk talk it's my life USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk - It's My Life Collection (The Collection, 2000) USD $16.75 Buy It Now 2 days
4 Talk Talk CD LOT It's My Life Spirit of Eden Collection Laughing Stock Hollis USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD. Brand New & Sealed USD $12.68 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 12" VINYL UK Emi 1984 3 Track 12" Remix B/W 7" Version USD $14.22 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK NATURAL HISTORY BEST OF HITS 80'S CASETTE ITS MY LIFE WHAT YOU MAKE IT USD $3.22 [0 bids]
80's 12" record TALK TALK Its my life / Does Caroline know. USD $2.57 [0 bids]
TALK TALK, IT'S MY LIFE, PARLOPHONE RECORDS USD $3.88 [0 bids]
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE EXTENDED VERSION 12 Inch Single V-7821 1984 EMI Records USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Talk Talk-It's My Life/Colour of Spring CD Excellent USD $32.67 Buy It Now 3 days
MY LIFE STORY Joined Up Talking CD UK It 2000 12 Track (Itrcd3) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life CD Original recording remastered Excellent USD $9.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life CD Original recording remastered Excellent USD $8.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk Its My Life 12" Single EMI America V-7821-1/2 VG+ (34) USD $8.79 [0 bids]
Talk Talk It's My Life LP EMI America ST-17113 VG (34) USD $8.79 [0 bids]
TALK TALK IT's My Life PROMO EMI America Records ST 17113 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk It's My Life USD $0.99 [0 bids]
TALK TALK It's My Life LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY! USD $64.62 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CASSETTE TAPE France Import 1552314 Synth-Pop USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK "NATURAL HISTORY - THE BEST OF TALK TALK" PARLOPHONE 1990 IT'S MY LIFE USD $2.57 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK The Very Best Of CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits It's My Life USD $10.30 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life: The Collection - Talk Talk CD VCVG USD $23.98 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CLASSIC Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $51.69 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk CD LOT-Party's Over-it's my Life-West Germany-Colour Spring-Stock-Hist USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Rod stewart-I Don't Want to Talk About It/Best Days of my Life. VG+/M- USD $1.05 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - Its My Life (CD, 1984, EMI RECORDS, UK) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE 45 JAPAN PROMO WHITE LABEL EMS-17455 MINT SAMPLE 7" VINYL USD $149.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK "IT'S MY LIFE" HX DOLBY XDR CHROME CASSETTE 1984 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (1984 CD) ultra rare non barcoded first pressing USD $33.62 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life (1997) USD $3.87 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 80's New Wave - 2004 #138444 USD $9.04 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk "It's My Life" LP VG+ Orig Roxy Music Duran Duran No Doubt USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
DR ALBAN Look Who's Talking 3x + It's My Life UK CD Single 1994 Logic USD $4.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life & The Colour Of Spring - 2 Cassette Lot USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" JAPAN TOSHIBA EMI EMS-17455 PROMO WHITE LABEL ^ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 7 days
18/2/84pg17 Album Advert 15x10 Talk Talk, It's My Life (our Price) USD $14.23 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK It's my life 7" REISSUE POP SYNTH USD $5.16 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK: It's My Life LP (promo stamp on cover, light razor mark on cover) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE RARE ISRAELI cassette 1984 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.46 Buy It Now 11 days
TALK TALK It's My Life RARE WEST GERMANY 01 matrix CD issue 80s USD $33.50 Buy It Now 12 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk ORIG EMI CD Such a Shame, Dum Dum Girl - 9 tracks USD $4.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk The Very Best Of CD [ft: It's My Life, Give It Up; John Cope; Wealth] USD $5.23 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK Triple 3CD NEW The Party's Over/It's My Life/The Colour Of Spring USD $16.34 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE CD1984 EMI Manhattan/Capitol original issue. VHTF! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (LP, EMI 1984 ST-17113) [VG/VG] USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK it's my life*renee 1990 UK PARLOPHONE PS 45 USD $9.04 Buy It Now 14 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk. USD $15.80 Buy It Now 14 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk Its My Life CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk Very Best Of CD NEW SEALED It's My Life/Today/Living In Another World+ USD $6.46 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK again a game again / it's my life EMI CANADA 45 USD $9.49 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK It's My Life / Again A Game Again original 45 with Sleeve USD $8.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life Vinyl Record USD $29.99 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.46 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life RARE CASSETTE TAPE SEALED NEW USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life/The Colour of Spring (UK IMPORT) CD / Box Set NEW USD $8.43 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW CD) USD $9.04 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.72 Buy It Now 16 days
DR ALBAN - LOOK WHOS TALKING/IT'S MY LIFE - LOGIC 7" USD $2.01 Buy It Now 17 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Advert NME Cutting 1984 USD $12.94 Buy It Now 17 days
ROD STEWART the best days of my life / i don't want to talk about it WB 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 17 days
Pop 45 Rod Stewart " I don't Want To Talk About It/ Best Days Of My Life" NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Talk Talk It's My Life LP UK VG USD $7.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Rod Stewart 45 w/ps I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT / BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE~WB VG++ USD $3.40 Buy It Now 17 days
It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (CD, Mar-2003, 2 Discs, EMI) NEW USD $21.97 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK 'IT'S MY LIFE' EMI VINYL LP 1984 USD $18.10 Buy It Now 18 days
SH84-1/2P20 TALK TALK : IT'S MY LIFE SINGLE ADVERT 11X4" USD $5.18 Buy It Now 18 days
Talk Talk - Time It's Time CD 80'S POP / NEW WAVE "SUCH A SHAME" "IT'S MY LIFE" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Talk Talk : Its My Life 1996 Cd Album USD $4.33 Buy It Now 18 days
Talk Talk vs Liquid People It's My Life Promo UK CD Single Modern English USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19 days
TALK TALK BEST OF CD ITS MY LIFE DUM DUM GIRL PARTYS OVER LIFES WHAT YOU MAKE IT USD $5.16 Buy It Now 20 days
12/5/90Pgn32 Advert: Talk Talk Their New Single its My Life Out Now 7x11 USD $9.06 Buy It Now 20 days
It's My Life [Talk Talk] [1 disc] [5099962178426] New CD USD $7.71 Buy It Now 20 days
Talk Talk ?- It's My Life - Versão mix especial BRAZIL RARE 7" Single 1984 EMI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK It's my life 1984 MEXICAN PROMO 7" EX RARE USD $14.00 Buy It Now 21 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life / Spirit of Eden - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $53.95 Buy It Now 21 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life / Spirit of Eden - CD ** Brand New ** USD $63.95 Buy It Now 21 days
It's My Life, Talk Talk, 5099962178426 * NEW * USD $17.13 Buy It Now 21 days
NO DOUBT It's My Life (2004) UK 3-Track REMIXES 12" Talk Talk GWEN STEFANI M- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
TALK TALK # ITS MY LIFE # ORIGINAL 80,S ADVERT # 8" x 11" USD $1.59 Buy It Now 22 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Talk Talk CD S3VG USD $8.40 Buy It Now 22 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.33 Buy It Now 22 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk - CD USD $12.01 Buy It Now 22 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 22 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Pet Shop Boys Power Station Reflex Etc - Club Hits LP VG+ USD $19.90 Buy It Now 22 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Parlophone - 1990 #740673 USD $2.57 Buy It Now 24 days
Talk Talk Its My Life Lp USD $22.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Talk Talk Its My Life 2 mixes + megamix rare Uk 12" USD $24.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Talk Talk Such A Shame,It's My Life New Usa Mixes 12" USD $12.99 Buy It Now 24 days

More places to buy TALK TALK music online Buy TALK TALK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TALK TALK It's My Life ratings distribution

TALK TALK It's My Life reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars In my mid-teenage years TALK TALK was among my favourite bands, alongside with other contemporary artists from Dire Straits and Kate Bush to U2 and The Police - and the rapidly expanding number of 70's prog classics. Yes, I still think of my early music-listening years with fondness. And this single was probably my introduction to Talk Talk.

'It's My Life' is the energetic title track of their second album, which still represents the group's synth pop era. But it was a notable step forward from the rather hollow debut The Party's Over (1982). The songwriting - mainly by the vocalist Mark Hollis - is tight and increasingly original, and the production crisp and colourful. The soundscape in this song features very exciting, exotic nuances. The song leans heavily on the catchy chorus which does sound quite plastic, but the overall atmosphere has something more extraordinary.

The B-side has 'Does Caroline Know?', a slightly surreal and hypnotic little synth pop oddity; in a way it would be an ideal B-side song, if it was also a non-album track (compare to some MARILLION B-siders such as 'Live Forever'). But since it is included in the album too, the single does not earn the fourth star from me. Prog purists will stay away in the first place!

Post a review of TALK TALK "It's My Life"