IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk It's My Life album cover

Buy TALK TALK Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. It's My Life (3:53)
2. Does Caroline Know? (3:53)

Search TALK TALK It's My Life lyrics

- Morris Pert / percussion
- Phil Ramocon / piano
- Paul Webb / bass

7" single, EMI 5443.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

TALK TALK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TALK TALK It's My Life Music

It's My Life (Vinyl)It's My Life (Vinyl)
Rhino/Parlophone 2017
EMI
Vinyl$199.90
It's My Life / Spirit of EdenIt's My Life / Spirit of Eden
EMI Import 2007
it's my life / again, a game... again 45 rpm singleit's my life / again, a game... again 45 rpm single
EMI AMERICA
Vinyl$8.00
It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)
EMI Records
It's My Life: The Collection by Talk TalkIt's My Life: The Collection by Talk Talk
EMI Records
It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (2003-03-10)It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (2003-03-10)
EMI

Talk Talk - It's My Life - New Vinyl LP - Pre Order - 20th October USD $23.90 Buy It Now 6h 15m
TALK TALK It's My Life 1990 UK 3-track 12" vinyl single EXCELENT CONDITION USD $21.24 Buy It Now 6h 52m
Talk Talk It's My Life EMI 1984 UK 12" LP ELP1317 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
Talk Talk - It's my life 12" single vinyl 1984 USD $15.94 Buy It Now 8h 30m
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original 1984 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk It's My Life + Sleeve UK 7" vinyl single record EMI5443 EMI 1984 USD $15.86 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK - Its My Life ~ 12" Single PS USD $18.05 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk It's My Life German CD single (CD5 / 5") 560203849-2 EMI 1990 USD $23.25 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK ** IT'S MY LIFE ** CD ALBUM USD $1.99 [0 bids]
Talk Talk It's My Life UK 12" vinyl single record 12r6254 EMI 1990 rare USD $7.21 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW VINYL LP) USD $23.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Original 1984 UK Vinyl LP USD $2.66 [1 bids]
My Life Story - Joined Up Talking : 2000 It Records CD : ITRCD3 USD $3.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk It's My Life LP sealed vinyl reissue USD $24.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $12.25 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK - 1984 Vinyl 45rpm Single - IT'S MY LIFE USD $7.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (LP) (VG-/VG-) USD $25.23 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY! USD $66.35 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CLASSIC Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $59.71 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk vs Liquid People - It's My Life (Remix) USD $1.33 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life Collection (The Collection, 2000) USD $17.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - CD - New USD $10.04 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - LP Vinyl - New USD $19.91 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk IT'S MY LIFE 2nd Album PARLOPHONE New Sealed Vinyl Record LP USD $19.99 [0 bids]
It's My Life LP by Talk Talk USD $19.91 [0 bids]
Talk Talk It's My Life Pet Shop Boys Power Station Reflex Etc - Club Hits LP VG+ USD $15.92 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE LP VINYL 80'S NEW WAVE DANCE EMI VG USD $4.49 [0 bids]
TALK TALK It's My Life LP VINYL UK Emi 1984 9 Track With Inner Sleeve Matrix USD $27.15 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LP Vinyl NEW SEALED Parlophone USD $19.00 [0 bids]
TALK TALK It's My Life CD. Brand New & Sealed USD $12.86 Buy It Now 4 days
MY LIFE STORY Joined Up Talking CD UK It 2000 12 Track (Itrcd3) USD $6.63 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life vinyl LP IN STOCK NEW/SEALED USD $23.84 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 12" VINYL 3 Track 12" Mix B/w Orig Mix And Recycled (12 USD $13.93 Buy It Now 5 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1984 - 7" Vinyl Single Picture Sleeve EX/EX Free P USD $6.31 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK - ITS MY LIFE CD - 1984 EMI ISSUE USD $6.64 [0 bids]
12/5/90Pgn32 Advert: Talk Talk Their New Single its My Life Out Now 7x11 USD $9.30 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK "IT'S MY LIFE" orig 80s Alternative LP IN SHRINK ADDL SHIPS $1 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1984 England - Parlophone - R 6254 - 7" Single USD $6.58 Buy It Now 6 days
Rod Stewart record 45 The Best Days of My Life / I Dont want to talk about it USD $7.50 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK The Very Best Of CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits It's My Life USD $10.45 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life: The Collection - Talk Talk CD VCVG The Fast Free USD $23.98 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE AUSTRALIAN CASSINGLE EP CASSETTE TAPE EMI 1984 USD $20.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (1997) cd USD $2.32 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk Vs Liquid People - It's My Life Remix 12" 2003 white label USD $5.30 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life (1984 CD) ultra rare non barcoded first pressing USD $34.52 [0 bids]
LIQUID PEOPLE vs. TALK TALK - "IT'S MY LIFE" - 12" SINGLE # NEBT045 *HOUSE* USD $13.00 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE VINYL LP NEW+ USD $27.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life [CD] USD $8.58 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CASSETTE TAPE France Import 1552314 Synth-Pop USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life 12" Remix Vinyl Record 1984 MINT MINT USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Talk Talk It's My Life US 12" VG+/VG++ 1990 Promo USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1984 US 1st Press ST-17113 (NM) Ultrasonic Clean USD $23.99 Buy It Now 8 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, 3-track Maxi-Single) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 8 days
ROD STEWART the best days of my life / i don't want to talk about it WB 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk "It's My Life" LP VG+ Orig Roxy Music Duran Duran No Doubt USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" JAPAN TOSHIBA EMI EMS-17455 PROMO WHITE LABEL ^ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE - CASSETTE TAPE TESTED & FULLY WORKING USD $6.58 Buy It Now 10 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Talk Talk CD VKVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $4.68 Buy It Now 10 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life / The Colour Of Spring - Talk Talk CD W6VG The Fast USD $8.46 Buy It Now 10 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (CD 1997) **VG COND** BARGAIN!! FREE!! UK 24-HR POST!! USD $4.32 Buy It Now 10 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $5.45 Buy It Now 11 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING NEW CD USD $8.87 Buy It Now 11 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (VG/VG-) USD $25.23 Buy It Now 13 days
SH84-1/2P20 TALK TALK : IT'S MY LIFE SINGLE ADVERT 11X4" USD $5.31 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK U.K. RECORD COMPANY PROMO SHOP DISPLAY FLAT "IT'S MY LIFE" ALBUM 1984 USD $53.13 Buy It Now 13 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.10 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.63 Buy It Now 13 days
DR ALBAN LOOK WHO'S TALKING UK 4 TRACK CD SINGLE FREE P&P IT'S MY LIFE USD $2.19 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life/spirit Of Eden - 2 CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $63.49 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LP Inner Bag EMC 2400021 1984 USD $15.93 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Advert NME Cutting 1984 USD $13.28 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK 7" IT'S MY LIFE VERSAO MIX ESPECI brazil ID# 36301 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI USD $18.00 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - 2 Albums On 2 CD (Its My Life & Spirit Of Eden) Fat Box Double USD $12.61 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (G++/VG) USD $21.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life Vinyl LP USD $22.08 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $20.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK it's my life*renee 1990 UK PARLOPHONE PS 45 USD $7.96 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK UK 1984 PROMO 12" Single PSYCHEDELICEURORHYTHMS It's My Life USD $19.91 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE LP VINYL Rare UK 1st Press A1/B1 + Inner USD $22.57 Buy It Now 16 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $5.01 Buy It Now 16 days
It's My Life LP 1st (Talk Talk - 1984) EMC 2400021 (ID:15102) USD $19.25 Buy It Now 16 days
It's My Life LP 1st (Talk Talk - 1984) EMC 2400021 (ID:15102) USD $19.50 Buy It Now 16 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 12" Australia includes Talk Talk, Such A Shame USD $26.55 Buy It Now 17 days
TALK TALK It's My Life / Again A Game Again original 45 with Sleeve USD $8.00 Buy It Now 17 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $4.97 Buy It Now 17 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk - It's My Life - Nebula - 2003 #100975 USD $4.64 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.63 Buy It Now 18 days
Talk Talk it's my life - CD Compact Disc USD $9.90 Buy It Now 19 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life/The Colour of Spring (UK IMPORT) CD / Box Set NEW USD $8.88 Buy It Now 19 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW CD) USD $9.62 Buy It Now 19 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.26 Buy It Now 19 days
TALK TALK It's My Life Vinyl LP 2017 NEW & SEALED USD $19.26 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (Original USA issue CD, NO BARCODE, EMI) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days

More places to buy TALK TALK music online Buy TALK TALK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TALK TALK It's My Life ratings distribution

TALK TALK It's My Life reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars In my mid-teenage years TALK TALK was among my favourite bands, alongside with other contemporary artists from Dire Straits and Kate Bush to U2 and The Police - and the rapidly expanding number of 70's prog classics. Yes, I still think of my early music-listening years with fondness. And this single was probably my introduction to Talk Talk.

'It's My Life' is the energetic title track of their second album, which still represents the group's synth pop era. But it was a notable step forward from the rather hollow debut The Party's Over (1982). The songwriting - mainly by the vocalist Mark Hollis - is tight and increasingly original, and the production crisp and colourful. The soundscape in this song features very exciting, exotic nuances. The song leans heavily on the catchy chorus which does sound quite plastic, but the overall atmosphere has something more extraordinary.

The B-side has 'Does Caroline Know?', a slightly surreal and hypnotic little synth pop oddity; in a way it would be an ideal B-side song, if it was also a non-album track (compare to some MARILLION B-siders such as 'Live Forever'). But since it is included in the album too, the single does not earn the fourth star from me. Prog purists will stay away in the first place!

Post a review of TALK TALK "It's My Life"