IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk It's My Life album cover

Buy TALK TALK Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. It's My Life (3:53)
2. Does Caroline Know? (3:53)

- Mark Hollis / vocals
- Morris Pert / percussion
- Phil Ramocon / piano
- Paul Webb / bass

7" single, EMI 5443.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

Buy TALK TALK It's My Life Music

$22.31
It's My Life / Spirit of EdenIt's My Life / Spirit of Eden
EMI Import 2007
$41.35
Talk Talk - It's My Life (Extended Version) - Lp Vinyl RecordTalk Talk - It's My Life (Extended Version) - Lp Vinyl Record
EMI America
It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)
EMI Records
$67.11
It's My Life: The Collection by Talk TalkIt's My Life: The Collection by Talk Talk
EMI Records
$48.69
it's my life / again, a game... again 45 rpm singleit's my life / again, a game... again 45 rpm single
EMI AMERICA
$8.00

Talk Talk - It's My Life (Vinyl) USD $35.56 Buy It Now 14h 13m
Talk Talk Its My Life 2 mixes + megamix rare Uk 12" USD $24.99 Buy It Now 16h 4m
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk It's My Life Cassette Tape Audio EMI Liberty Recorded in England 1984 USD $12.34 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK Rare 1984 Australian Promo Only 7" OOP Pop P/C Single "It's My Life" USD $22.09 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK Rare 1990 Australian Promo Only 7" OOP EMI Pop Single "It's My Life" USD $22.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW VINYL LP) USD $23.70 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK - Natural History - The Very Best of - 1990 CD - IT'S MY LIFE - TODAY USD $1.30 [0 bids]
It's My Life [VINYL - BRAND NEW] by Talk Talk USD $25.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk - UK LP Promo Simply Vinyl / Its MY Life SVLP 224 USD $20.00 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - It's My Life - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK It's My Life LP 1984 ST-17113 EMI Vinyl Synth-Pop USD $7.99 [0 bids]
TALK TALK It's My Life CD EUROPE 2012 Remaster Cat# 5099962178426 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk It's My Life LP sealed vinyl reissue USD $24.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.85 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $8.49 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (LP) (VG-/VG-) USD $25.02 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY! USD $65.81 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CLASSIC Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $59.23 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life Collection (The Collection, 2000) USD $17.06 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK U.S. RECORD COMPANY PROMO SHOP DISPLAY FLAT 'IT'S MY LIFE' ALBUM 1984 USD $72.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk: It's My Mix (life). CASSETTE SINGLE. 12" Mixes. Early edition, rare! USD $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD. Brand New & Sealed USD $12.50 Buy It Now 4 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK ~ IT`S MY LIFE 1984 12" `ULTRA RARE MISPRESS` PLAYS `SUCH A SHAME`EX+ USD $17.12 [0 bids]
Talk Talk: It's My Life 7": 1984 UK Release: Picture Sleeve USD $2.62 [1 bids]
TALK TALK...IT'S MY LIFE... USD $3.94 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - It's My Life / It's My Mix Cassettes 80s Synth Pop New wave Depeche USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Pet Shop Boys Power Station Reflex Etc - Club Hits LP VG+ USD $11.13 Buy It Now 5 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (CD) Excellent condition USD $2.62 [0 bids]
Talk talk CD It's My Life / EMI RETALK 101 Sealed 0724385679728 USD $33.51 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK: It's My Life LP (promo stamp on cover, light razor mark on cover, ti USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk : It's My Life / Again, A Game..Again - 1984 British New Wave single USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Rod Stewart record 45 The Best Days of My Life / I Dont want to talk about it USD $7.50 Buy It Now 7 days
LIQUID PEOPLE vs. TALK TALK - "IT'S MY LIFE" - 12" SINGLE # NEBT045 *HOUSE* USD $9.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life [CD] USD $8.74 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Vinyl LP *NEW & SEALED* USD $25.02 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk, It's My Life Vinyl Record/LP *NEW* USD $28.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's my Life(CD), 1984 EMI records USD $65.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1997 CD EMI 7243 8 56797 2 8 USD $3.54 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" US promo in picture sleeve P-B-8195 USD $10.53 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK CD SINGLE 3 TRACKS IT'S MY LIFE / RENEE / ITS MY LIFE ( LIVE ) *RARE* USD $3.95 [0 bids]
Talk Talk Its My Life 12" UK Vinyl EMI Records 12EMI5443 USD $3.29 [0 bids]
45 Record Rod Stewart The Best Days of My Life/I Don't Want to Talk About it VG USD $2.65 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk "It's My Life" LP VG+ Orig Roxy Music Duran Duran No Doubt USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life [CD] USD $8.38 Buy It Now 9 days
VERY BEST OF TALK TALK - NATURAL HISTORY GREATEST HITS CD IT'S MY LIFE NEW WAVE USD $4.50 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $38.49 Buy It Now 9 days
BEST of TALK TALK hits CD today IT'S MY LIFE life's what you make it such shame USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Vinyl LP 1984 - EMC 2400021 USD $16.46 [0 bids]
Talk Talk - UK LP Promo Simply Vinyl / Its MY Life SVLP 224 USD $25.49 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Vinyl LP UK 1984 USD $19.76 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Talk Talk CD VKVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $7.36 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK,IT'S MY LIFE,EX/EX,2 Track, 7" Single, Picture Sleeve,PARLOPHONE USD $4.47 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE CD SINGLE 3 TRACKS USD $15.04 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK: It's My Life (1984 CD) EMI CDP 746063-2 *WEST GERMANY* - MINT! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk IT'S MY LIFE 1984 EMI America promo LP VG++ USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk CD It's My Life Mark Hollis original US edition USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TALK TALK it's my life 12" PS EX/EX 12 EMI 5443 SYNTH pop uk 1984 USD $25.71 Buy It Now 10 days
TALK TALK it's my life 12" PS EX/EX 12 EMI 5443 SYNTH pop uk 1984 USD $23.72 Buy It Now 10 days
Talk Talk It's my life Holland LP OIS USD $13.59 Buy It Now 10 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life NEW CD USD $6.39 Buy It Now 10 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.32 Buy It Now 11 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING NEW CD USD $8.85 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk Such A Shame,It's My Life New Usa Mixes 12" USD $17.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk Its My Life Lp USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk Its My Life 2 mixes Us 12' USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life vinyl LP IN STOCK NEW/SEALED USD $23.65 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk LP It's My Life 1984 Synth Pop USD $15.00 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (VG/VG-) USD $25.02 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK 7" IT'S MY LIFE VERSAO MIX ESPECI brazil ID# 36301 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI USD $19.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life vinyl LP EMI NM- USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Talk Talk / It's My Life ( EMI CDP 7 46063 2)CD Album USD $16.03 Buy It Now 13 days
it's my life / again, a game... again 45 rpm single, TALK TALK,Good, #### 45 RPM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE VINYL LP NEW+ USD $29.80 Buy It Now 13 days
Rod Stewart I don't want to talk about it / the best days of my life PROMO 45 USD $9.27 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (G++/VG) USD $21.07 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk: It's My Life LP Import USD $23.38 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK ~ Its My Life ~ 12" Single PS USD $18.96 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE - 1990 UK CD SINGLE USD $4.60 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk - It's my life 12" single vinyl 1984 USD $15.81 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD UK Parlophone 1990 3 Track B/w Renee Live And It's My USD $10.33 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life [Remaster] by Talk Talk (CD, Sep-1997, EMI) LIKE NEW USD $10.70 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" VINYL Japan Emi 1984 White Label Design Promo USD $29.70 Buy It Now 15 days
DR ALBAN Look Who's Talking 7" VINYL UK Logic 1994 Short B/w It's My Life Album USD $4.14 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - CD - New USD $9.96 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - LP Vinyl - New USD $19.75 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life CD NEW USD $16.89 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life NEW LP USD $19.72 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK - 2 Albums On 2 CD (Its My Life & Spirit Of Eden) Fat Box Double USD $7.25 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK The Very Best Of CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits It's My Life USD $9.86 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $7.35 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Vinyl LP + Inner Sleeve A1U B1U Pressing - EX USD $39.51 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk ?- It's My Life EMI ?- RETALK 101 CD USD $7.89 Buy It Now 15 days
DR ALBAN LOOK WHO'S TALKING UK 4 TRACK CD SINGLE FREE P&P IT'S MY LIFE USD $2.17 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life [Remaster] by Talk Talk (CD, Sep-1997, Emi) USD $5.50 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK 1984 - "It's My Life" CD [Original US Issue, No Barcode] EMI 7-46063-2 USD $8.88 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK U.K. RECORD COMPANY PROMO SHOP DISPLAY FLAT "IT'S MY LIFE" ALBUM 1984 USD $52.70 Buy It Now 16 days

More places to buy TALK TALK music online Buy TALK TALK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TALK TALK It's My Life ratings distribution

TALK TALK It's My Life reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars In my mid-teenage years TALK TALK was among my favourite bands, alongside with other contemporary artists from Dire Straits and Kate Bush to U2 and The Police - and the rapidly expanding number of 70's prog classics. Yes, I still think of my early music-listening years with fondness. And this single was probably my introduction to Talk Talk.

'It's My Life' is the energetic title track of their second album, which still represents the group's synth pop era. But it was a notable step forward from the rather hollow debut The Party's Over (1982). The songwriting - mainly by the vocalist Mark Hollis - is tight and increasingly original, and the production crisp and colourful. The soundscape in this song features very exciting, exotic nuances. The song leans heavily on the catchy chorus which does sound quite plastic, but the overall atmosphere has something more extraordinary.

The B-side has 'Does Caroline Know?', a slightly surreal and hypnotic little synth pop oddity; in a way it would be an ideal B-side song, if it was also a non-album track (compare to some MARILLION B-siders such as 'Live Forever'). But since it is included in the album too, the single does not earn the fourth star from me. Prog purists will stay away in the first place!

Post a review of TALK TALK "It's My Life"