IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk It's My Life album cover

Buy TALK TALK Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. It's My Life (3:53)
2. Does Caroline Know? (3:53)

Search TALK TALK It's My Life lyrics

- Morris Pert / percussion
- Phil Ramocon / piano
- Paul Webb / bass

7" single, EMI 5443.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

TALK TALK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TALK TALK It's My Life Music

It's My Life (Vinyl)It's My Life (Vinyl)
Rhino/Parlophone 2017
Vinyl$21.98
It's My LifeIt's My Life
EMI Records 1990
It's My Life / Spirit of EdenIt's My Life / Spirit of Eden
EMI Import 2007
It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)It's My Life by Talk Talk (1997-09-01)
EMI Records
It's My Life: The Collection by Talk TalkIt's My Life: The Collection by Talk Talk
EMI Records
It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (2003-03-10)It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (2003-03-10)
EMI
It's My Life 7It's My Life 7" (Orig US Pressing)
EMI America
Vinyl$13.99 (used)

TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (F++/G) USD $21.69 Buy It Now 13h 49m
It's My Life Talk Talk German CD single (CD5 / 5") 560203849-2 EMI 1990 USD $23.74 Buy It Now 16h 49m
TALK TALK: Natural History: Very Best Of Talk Talk [IT'S MY LIFE,TALK TALK++] USD $11.98 Buy It Now 17h 58m
Audio CD - TALK TALK - It's My Life - 1984 - USED Excellent (EX) WORLDWIDE USD $14.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Talk Talk ?- It's My Life 12'' Vinyl 1990 Parlophone ?- 12R 6254 USD $6.78 [0 bids]
MY LIFE STORY Joined Up Talking CD UK It 2000 12 Track (Itrcd3) USD $6.77 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK "IT'S MY LIFE" CD ----9 TRACKS---- NEW+ USD $17.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk / It's My Life ( EMI/CDP 7 46063 2)CD Album USD $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk - The Collection Rare CD Album Inc It's My Life USD $4.06 [0 bids]
ROD STEWART THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE/I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT 45 RPM RECORD USD $3.60 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 1990 UK 3-track 12" vinyl single EXCELENT CONDITION USD $27.12 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk It's My Life EMI 1984 UK 12" LP ELP1317 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original 1984 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.84 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CLASSIC Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $60.97 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY! USD $67.75 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life ~ 12" Single PS USD $19.52 Buy It Now 3 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life LP USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Talk Talk It's My Life Advert NME Cutting 1984 USD $13.56 Buy It Now 4 days
Talk Talk It's My Life UK 12" vinyl single record 12r6254 EMI 1990 rare USD $8.13 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - 1984 Vinyl 45rpm Single - IT'S MY LIFE USD $8.13 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LP VINYL 9 Track With Inner Sleeve Matrix A1/b1 (emc240 USD $28.49 Buy It Now 5 days
My Life Story - Joined Up Talking : 2000 It Records CD : ITRCD3 USD $5.01 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK Natural History: Very Best Of CD It's My Life, Life's What You Make It USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
TALK TALK It's My Life CD EUROPE 2012 Remaster Cat# 5099962178426 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Pet Shop Boys Power Station Reflex Etc - Club Hits LP VG+ USD $16.92 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life CD USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk It's My Life CD - Like New USD $8.91 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.58 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $8.02 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (LP) (VG-/VG-) USD $25.76 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk vs Liquid People - It's My Life (Remix) USD $1.36 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life Collection (The Collection, 2000) USD $17.57 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD original USA issue USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk ~ It's My Life ~ Ex/VG+ ~ EMI ST-17113 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD. Brand New & Sealed USD $13.68 Buy It Now 7 days
talk talk / its my life 80s vinyl USD $6.77 [0 bids]
18/2/84pg17 Album Advert 15x10 Talk Talk, It's My Life (our Price) USD $14.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk / It's My Life 1984 US 1st Press St-17113 Near Mint USD $22.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1984 US 1st Press ST-17113 (NM) Ultrasonic Clean USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK It's My Life / Again A Game 45 7" with rare picture sleeve ps new wave USD $4.97 Buy It Now 8 days
Talk Talk...It's My Life...45 rpm USD $1.33 [0 bids]
Talk Talk Its My Life (12" LP, Vinyl, Record, ST-17113) HTF Misprint Label USD $90.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk Vs Liquid People - It's My Life Remix 12" 2003 white label USD $6.77 [0 bids]
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, 3-track Maxi-Single) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Very Best of Talk Talk: CD Incs; Today, Life's What You Make It, It's My Life USD $5.09 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 1984 England - Parlophone - R 6254 - 7" Single USD $4.71 Buy It Now 9 days
TALK TALK The Very Best Of CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits It's My Life USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life: The Collection - Talk Talk CD VCVG The Fast Free USD $23.98 Buy It Now 9 days
LIQUID PEOPLE vs. TALK TALK - "IT'S MY LIFE" - 12" SINGLE # NEBT045 *HOUSE* USD $13.00 Buy It Now 10 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 12" Australia includes Talk Talk, Such A Shame USD $27.12 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk "It's My Life" LP VG+ Orig Roxy Music Duran Duran No Doubt USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 80's New Wave - 2004 #138444 USD $9.48 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" JAPAN TOSHIBA EMI EMS-17455 PROMO WHITE LABEL ^ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk It's My Life / Does Caroline Know 7" Single EX Vinyl Record EMI 5443 USD $6.78 Buy It Now 12 days
SH84-1/2P20 TALK TALK : IT'S MY LIFE SINGLE ADVERT 11X4" USD $5.43 Buy It Now 12 days
12/5/90Pgn32 Advert: Talk Talk Their New Single its My Life Out Now 7x11 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 13 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (CD 1997) **VG COND** BARGAIN!! FREE!! UK 24-HR POST!! USD $4.41 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.20 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING NEW CD USD $9.04 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk - It's my Life LP Vinyl Record, Singapore/Malaysia/HK Press USD $30.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Talk Talk~It's My Life~1984 US 1st Press ST-17113 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK It's My Life LP Inner Bag EMC 2400021 1984 USD $14.09 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life, Talk Talk, 5099962178426 * NEW * USD $17.13 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (VG/VG-) USD $25.76 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk (CD Used Very Good) USD $6.02 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.77 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life (CD, 1984, EMI RECORDS, UK) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK - 2 Albums On 2 CD (Its My Life & Spirit Of Eden) Fat Box Double USD $15.04 Buy It Now 16 days
TALK TALK UK 1986 DOUBLE PACK 12" Single Life's What You Make It / It's My Life USD $27.12 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk Very Best Of CD NEW SEALED It's My Life/Today/Living In Another World+ USD $6.77 Buy It Now 17 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (G++/VG) USD $21.69 Buy It Now 17 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** - RARE USD $66.49 Buy It Now 17 days
DR ALBAN LOOK WHO'S TALKING UK 4 TRACK CD SINGLE FREE P&P IT'S MY LIFE USD $2.24 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK UK 1984 PROMO 12" Single PSYCHEDELICEURORHYTHMS It's My Life USD $20.33 Buy It Now 18 days
Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life/Spirit Of Eden - CD ** Brand New ** USD $63.49 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK it's my life*renee 1990 UK PARLOPHONE PS 45 USD $9.48 Buy It Now 18 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $4.98 Buy It Now 19 days
TALK TALK 7" IT'S MY LIFE VERSAO MIX ESPECI brazil ID# 36301 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI USD $18.00 Buy It Now 19 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 19 days
TALK TALK It's My Life / Again A Game Again original 45 with Sleeve USD $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.77 Buy It Now 20 days
ROD STEWART the best days of my life / i don't want to talk about it WB 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 21 days
TALK TALK Early BBC Sessions White Vinyl LP Party is Over It's My Life Renee USD $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk it's my life - CD Compact Disc USD $10.28 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life/The Colour of Spring (UK IMPORT) CD / Box Set NEW USD $9.05 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW CD) USD $9.82 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.26 Buy It Now 21 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life - 12" Single (Vinyl LP) EMI V-7821 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 22 days
TALK TALK 'It's My Life' Original 1984 SEALED 1st press Promo LP USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
12": Talk Talk - It's My Life - Parlophone - 12R 6254 USD $13.51 Buy It Now 22 days
Rod Stewart 45 w/ps I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT / BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE~WB VG++ USD $2.92 Buy It Now 22 days
It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (CD, Mar-2003, 2 Discs, EMI) NEW USD $21.97 Buy It Now 22 days
Talk Talk - Its My Life / Again A Game. Again 7" Mint- B8195 Vinyl 45 EMI USD $8.00 Buy It Now 23 days
[ROCK/POP]~EXC 12"~TALK TALK~It's My Life~{Main~Extended}~Again, A Game~{1984~EM USD $13.90 Buy It Now 24 days
[ROCK/POP]~NM LP~TALK TALK~It's My Life~{Original 1984~EMI~Issue] USD $16.90 Buy It Now 24 days
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $19.99 Buy It Now 24 days
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $22.99 Buy It Now 24 days

More places to buy TALK TALK music online Buy TALK TALK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TALK TALK It's My Life ratings distribution

TALK TALK It's My Life reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars In my mid-teenage years TALK TALK was among my favourite bands, alongside with other contemporary artists from Dire Straits and Kate Bush to U2 and The Police - and the rapidly expanding number of 70's prog classics. Yes, I still think of my early music-listening years with fondness. And this single was probably my introduction to Talk Talk.

'It's My Life' is the energetic title track of their second album, which still represents the group's synth pop era. But it was a notable step forward from the rather hollow debut The Party's Over (1982). The songwriting - mainly by the vocalist Mark Hollis - is tight and increasingly original, and the production crisp and colourful. The soundscape in this song features very exciting, exotic nuances. The song leans heavily on the catchy chorus which does sound quite plastic, but the overall atmosphere has something more extraordinary.

The B-side has 'Does Caroline Know?', a slightly surreal and hypnotic little synth pop oddity; in a way it would be an ideal B-side song, if it was also a non-album track (compare to some MARILLION B-siders such as 'Live Forever'). But since it is included in the album too, the single does not earn the fourth star from me. Prog purists will stay away in the first place!

Post a review of TALK TALK "It's My Life"