IT'S MY LIFE

Talk Talk It's My Life album cover

Buy TALK TALK Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. It's My Life (3:53)
2. Does Caroline Know? (3:53)

Search TALK TALK It's My Life lyrics

- Morris Pert / percussion
- Phil Ramocon / piano
- Paul Webb / bass

7" single, EMI 5443.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

TALK TALK MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TALK TALK It's My Life Music

EMI
Vinyl$39.98
It's My Life / Spirit of EdenIt's My Life / Spirit of Eden
EMI Import 2007
It's My Life 7It's My Life 7" (Orig US Pressing)
EMI America
Vinyl$13.99 (used)
Talk Talk - It's My Life - EMI - 1A 064-2400021, EMI - 064 2400021Talk Talk - It's My Life - EMI - 1A 064-2400021, EMI - 064 2400021
EMI
Vinyl$204.63

Talk Talk - It's my Life LP Vinyl Record, Singapore/Malaysia/HK Press USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3h 6m
TALK TALK It's My Life The Collection CD Album SUPERB CONDITION USD $4.52 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (F++/G) USD $20.77 Buy It Now 6h 32m
TALK TALK: Natural History: Very Best Of Talk Talk [IT'S MY LIFE,TALK TALK++] USD $11.98 Buy It Now 10h 42m
TALK TALK It's My Life LTD Nod CD MUSIC FRAMED DISPLAY! USD $64.88 Buy It Now 12h 6m
TALK TALK It's My Life CLASSIC Album GALLERY QUALITY FRAMED+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $51.89 Buy It Now 12h 41m
Audio CD - TALK TALK - It's My Life - 1984 - USED Excellent (EX) WORLDWIDE USD $11.59 Buy It Now 1 day
TALK TALK "IT'S MY LIFE" CD ----9 TRACKS---- NEW+ USD $17.39 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK-IT'S MY LIFE-1984-USA-EMI-MANHATTAN REC.CDP 7 46063 2 DIDX 1178-CD-M- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk It's My Life Advert NME Cutting 1984 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ROD STEWART THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE/I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT 45 RPM RECORD USD $3.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Talk Talk It's My Life EMI 1984 UK 12" LP ELP1317 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY LIFE STORY Joined Up Talking CD UK It 2000 12 Track (Itrcd3) USD $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life ~ 7" Single PS USD $3.75 Buy It Now 3 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original 1984 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk - It's My Life - 12" vinyl single USD $10.33 [0 bids]
talk talk / its my life 80s vinyl USD $12.98 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - Its My Life ~ 7" Single PS USD $3.64 Buy It Now 4 days
It's My Life + Sleeve Talk Talk 7" vinyl single record UK EMI5443 EMI 1984 USD $15.51 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK 7" IT'S MY LIFE VERSAO MIX ESPECI brazil ID# 36301 PICTURE SLEEVE EMI USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK It's My Life CD EUROPE 2012 Remaster Cat# 5099962178426 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 5 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 12" Australia includes Talk Talk, Such A Shame USD $25.97 Buy It Now 5 days
Talk Talk It's My Life CD - Like New USD $8.74 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $7.51 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life [New CD] Rmst USD $8.11 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life Collection (The Collection, 2000) USD $16.82 Buy It Now 6 days
TALK TALK UK 1986 DOUBLE PACK 12" Single Life's What You Make It / It's My Life USD $19.47 [0 bids]
TALK TALK It's My Life CD. Brand New & Sealed USD $13.42 Buy It Now 6 days
Talk Talk Its My Life (12" LP, Vinyl, Record, ST-17113) HTF Misprint Label USD $90.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk...It's My Life...45 rpm USD $1.27 [0 bids]
TALK TALK - Its My Life (CD, 1984, EMI RECORDS, UK) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7 days
18/2/84pg17 Album Advert 15x10 Talk Talk, It's My Life (our Price) USD $14.29 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life Vinyl Record USD $26.00 Buy It Now 7 days
ROD STEWART the best days of my life / i don't want to talk about it WB 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 7 days
TALK TALK again a game again / it's my life EMI CANADA 45 USD $9.49 Buy It Now 7 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life CD Original recording remastered Excellent USD $6.68 Buy It Now 8 days
Very Best of Talk Talk: CD Incs; Today, Life's What You Make It, It's My Life USD $5.20 Buy It Now 8 days
TALK TALK The Very Best Of CD BRAND NEW Greatest Hits It's My Life USD $9.81 Buy It Now 9 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life: The Collection - Talk Talk CD VCVG USD $23.98 Buy It Now 9 days
LIQUID PEOPLE vs. TALK TALK - "IT'S MY LIFE" - 12" SINGLE # NEBT045 *HOUSE* USD $9.62 Buy It Now 10 days
DR ALBAN Look Who's Talking 3x + It's My Life UK CD Single 1994 Logic USD $4.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Its My Life by Talk Talk (CD, 1984, EMI RECORDS, UK) USD $9.86 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk "It's My Life" LP VG+ Orig Roxy Music Duran Duran No Doubt USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $5.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - 80's New Wave - 2004 #138444 USD $9.08 Buy It Now 12 days
TALK TALK It's My Life 7" JAPAN TOSHIBA EMI EMS-17455 PROMO WHITE LABEL ^ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk It's My Life / Does Caroline Know 7" Single EX Vinyl Record EMI 5443 USD $6.49 Buy It Now 12 days
SH84-1/2P20 TALK TALK : IT'S MY LIFE SINGLE ADVERT 11X4" USD $5.20 Buy It Now 12 days
Talk Talk/It's My Life Cassette USD $1.99 Buy It Now 13 days
12/5/90Pgn32 Advert: Talk Talk Their New Single its My Life Out Now 7x11 USD $9.09 Buy It Now 13 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $7.12 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE/THE COLOUR OF SPRING NEW CD USD $10.45 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE RARE ISRAELI cassette 1984 USD $30.00 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK again a game again / it's my life EMI 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 14 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life (LP) (VG/VG-) USD $24.67 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk (CD Used Very Good) USD $5.96 Buy It Now 15 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $15.38 Buy It Now 15 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE orig magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.48 Buy It Now 15 days
Talk Talk " It's My Life " 1984 Lp Record USD $15.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Talk Talk Very Best Of CD NEW SEALED It's My Life/Today/Living In Another World+ USD $6.48 Buy It Now 17 days
DR ALBAN LOOK WHO'S TALKING UK 4 TRACK CD SINGLE FREE P&P IT'S MY LIFE USD $2.14 Buy It Now 17 days
TALK TALK - Its My Life/Spirit Of Eden - CD ** Brand New ** USD $64.95 Buy It Now 18 days
It's My Life by Talk Talk (CD, Apr-2012, EMI) USD $5.40 Buy It Now 18 days
TALK TALK it's my life*renee 1990 UK PARLOPHONE PS 45 USD $9.08 Buy It Now 18 days
Liquid People Vs Talk Talk : Its My Life CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 19 days
It's My Life, Talk Talk, 5099962178426 * NEW * USD $17.13 Buy It Now 19 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (1997) USD $1.95 Buy It Now 19 days
TALK TALK It's My Life / Again A Game Again original 45 with Sleeve USD $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $4.94 Buy It Now 20 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original magazine Trade Advert clipping A4 Size # ## USD $6.48 Buy It Now 20 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (12" Single; 3 Tracks) USD $10.39 Buy It Now 20 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life/The Colour of Spring (UK IMPORT) CD / Box Set NEW USD $8.75 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life (NEW CD) USD $9.40 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk-It's My Life (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $8.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Talk Talk It's My Life CD Single USD $3.88 Buy It Now 21 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life - 12" Single (Vinyl LP) EMI V-7821 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Pop 45 Rod Stewart " I don't Want To Talk About It/ Best Days Of My Life" NM USD $3.00 Buy It Now 21 days
Rod Stewart 45 w/ps I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT / BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE~WB VG++ USD $3.16 Buy It Now 22 days
It's My Life/Spirit of Eden by Talk Talk (CD, Mar-2003, 2 Discs, EMI) NEW USD $21.97 Buy It Now 22 days
TALK TALK NATURAL HISTORY BEST OF HITS 80'S CASETTE ITS MY LIFE WHAT YOU MAKE IT USD $6.48 Buy It Now 24 days
Talk Talk Its My Life 2 mixes Us 12' USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Talk Talk Its My Life Lp USD $22.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Talk Talk Such A Shame,It's My Life New Usa Mixes 12" USD $12.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Talk Talk Its My Life 2 mixes + megamix rare Uk 12" USD $24.99 Buy It Now 25 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE NEW CD USD $7.50 Buy It Now 25 days
Talk Talk ?- It's My Life - Versão mix especial BRAZIL RARE 7" Single 1984 EMI USD $29.99 Buy It Now 25 days
2 x TALK TALK CDs ~ It's My Life & The Party's Over USD $6.48 Buy It Now 25 days
TALK TALK It's my life 1984 MEXICAN PROMO 7" EX RARE USD $14.00 Buy It Now 25 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE [REMASTER] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $20.35 Buy It Now 25 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life - 1984 (CD) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 25 days
TALK TALK - IT'S MY LIFE [REMASTER] NEW CD USD $14.10 Buy It Now 25 days
TAK TALK IT'S MY LIFE 1984 EMCJ2400021 SOUTH AFRICAN PRESS EXCELLENT USD $39.00 Buy It Now 26 days
TALK TALK - It's My Life: The Collection - CD Album *Best Of**Hits**Singles* USD $4.53 Buy It Now 26 days
TALK TALK # ITS MY LIFE # ORIGINAL 80,S ADVERT # 8" x 11" USD $1.60 Buy It Now 27 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Talk Talk CD S3VG USD $23.36 Buy It Now 27 days
It's My Life - Talk Talk - CD USD $12.34 Buy It Now 27 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE AUSTRALIAN CASSINGLE EP CASSETTE TAPE EMI 1984 USD $23.75 Buy It Now 28 days
TALK TALK Early BBC Sessions White Vinyl LP Party is Over It's My Life Renee USD $17.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Talk Talk - It's My Life - Parlophone - 1990 #740673 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 29 days
TALK TALK IT'S MY LIFE original magazine Advert clipping A4 Size @% USD $6.48 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy TALK TALK music online Buy TALK TALK & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

TALK TALK It's My Life ratings distribution

TALK TALK It's My Life reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars In my mid-teenage years TALK TALK was among my favourite bands, alongside with other contemporary artists from Dire Straits and Kate Bush to U2 and The Police - and the rapidly expanding number of 70's prog classics. Yes, I still think of my early music-listening years with fondness. And this single was probably my introduction to Talk Talk.

'It's My Life' is the energetic title track of their second album, which still represents the group's synth pop era. But it was a notable step forward from the rather hollow debut The Party's Over (1982). The songwriting - mainly by the vocalist Mark Hollis - is tight and increasingly original, and the production crisp and colourful. The soundscape in this song features very exciting, exotic nuances. The song leans heavily on the catchy chorus which does sound quite plastic, but the overall atmosphere has something more extraordinary.

The B-side has 'Does Caroline Know?', a slightly surreal and hypnotic little synth pop oddity; in a way it would be an ideal B-side song, if it was also a non-album track (compare to some MARILLION B-siders such as 'Live Forever'). But since it is included in the album too, the single does not earn the fourth star from me. Prog purists will stay away in the first place!

Post a review of TALK TALK "It's My Life"