THE TRIO PROJECT: ALIVE

- Hiromi Uehara / piano, co-producer
- Anthony Jackson / contrabass
- Simon Phillips / drums

Sub-titled: The Trio Project featuring Anthony Jackson and Simon Phillips

Artwork: Muga Miyahara (photo and art direction)

CD Telarc ‎- TEL-35307-02 (2014, US)

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

Buy HIROMI UEHARA The Trio Project: Alive Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Beyond StandardBeyond Standard
Extra tracks
Universal 2008
$9.99
First Five Years by Hiromi Uehara (2013-11-20)First Five Years by Hiromi Uehara (2013-11-20)
Imports
$355.23
Beyond Standard by Hiromi Uehara (2008-05-28)Beyond Standard by Hiromi Uehara (2008-05-28)
Imports
$33.80
First Five YearsFirst Five Years
Imports 2013
$122.28

More places to buy HIROMI UEHARA music online Buy HIROMI UEHARA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

HIROMI UEHARA The Trio Project: Alive ratings distribution

HIROMI UEHARA The Trio Project: Alive reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars Awesome Virtuosity. Hiromi's album "Alive" was my introduction to Hiromi. It was playing on the speakers inside a music store back in 2014 when it was released, and was so good I had to pick it up immediately. Her Trio Project with Anthony Jackson and Simon Phillips is a really excellent venue fo ... (read more)

Report this review (#1699026) | Posted by Walkscore | Monday, March 6, 2017 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Lot of Jazz not enough Rock in this Fusion Someone recommended me this CD of a new Japanese keyboard player so I obliged and purchased It. It is an excellent CD if you are into jazz (which I am not) She is a very talented player, surprising in her ideas and the music flows naturally but a lit ... (read more)

Report this review (#1441187) | Posted by steelyhead | Wednesday, July 15, 2015 | Review Permanlink

3 stars I am travelling through the world of music. Every day there are new pieces that I achieve and try to understand. Quite recently did I begin to investigate new produced record and still active artist, when I before just listened to old bands. Hiromi Uehara is a japanese jazz musician who has ... (read more)

Report this review (#1225259) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Sunday, July 27, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HIROMI UEHARA "The Trio Project: Alive"