QUADROPHENIA: LIVE IN LONDON

- Reggie Grisham / brass

Released by Universal Music Blu-Ray, DVD and Deluxe Metal Box
Director: Chris Rule
Filmed on July 8 2013 at London's Wembley Arena

Thanks to rdtprog for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Quadrophenia: Live in London Music

The Who Quadrophenia Live In London Blu-Ray Disc USD $7.80 Buy It Now 1 day
THE WHO: QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON NEW BLU-RAY USD $15.24 Buy It Now 1 day
The Who - Quadrophenia Live In London DVD. Free S/H. USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Who: Quadrophenia - Live in London LIKE New DVD USD $6.50 Buy It Now 3 days
THE WHO: QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON USED - VERY GOOD DVD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE WHO: QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON [USED BLU-RAY] USD $10.35 Buy It Now 5 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON BLU-RAY - AUTHENTIC US RELEASE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Who Quadrophenia - Live In London [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free] USD $21.56 Buy It Now 7 days
WHO - QUADROPHENIA: LIVE IN LONDON NEW BLURAY USD $33.30 Buy It Now 8 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON DVD - AUTHENTIC US RELEASE USD $22.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA-LIVE IN LONDON (DVD) DVD NEW+ USD $27.82 Buy It Now 11 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA-LIVE IN LONDON (BLU-RAY) BLU-RAY NEW+ USD $33.01 Buy It Now 11 days
THE WHO QUADROPHENIA LIVE IN LONDON DELUXE CD DVD BLU RAY EDITION METAL BOX SET USD $209.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE WHO QUADROPHENIA LIVE IN LONDON DELUXE CD DVD BLU RAY EDITION METAL BOX SET USD $121.75 Buy It Now 15 days
Quadrophenia: Live in London by The Who DVD Region All USD $6.99 Buy It Now 19 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA: LIVE IN LONDON, 2014 EU BLU-RAY, SEALED! ALL REGIONS! USD $17.99 Buy It Now 19 days
The Who - The Who: Quadrophenia - Live In London [Blu-ray] ... - The Who CD 2CVG USD $13.36 Buy It Now 20 days
THE WHO - QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON (STAND ALONE) * NEW BLURAY USD $21.19 Buy It Now 23 days
DVD THE WHO "QUADROPHENIA LIVE IN LONDON DVD". New and sealed USD $13.82 Buy It Now 23 days
THE WHO: QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON NEW DVD USD $15.37 Buy It Now 25 days
THE WHO QUADROPHENIA - LIVE IN LONDON NEW DVD SEALED USD $20.00 Buy It Now 25 days
The Who QUADROPHENIA Live In London DELUXE CD DVD SET Blu-ray METAL EDITION New! USD $64.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Quadrophenia: Live in London (DVD), The Who DVD 2014 USD $16.70 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE WHO Quadrophenia: Live in London ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(25%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

THE WHO Quadrophenia: Live in London reviews

Review by rdtprog
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal / Heavy Prog Team
3 stars I was not sure before purchasing this DVD, if I was going to enjoy a live show with the complete double album of "Quadrophenia", because it was a long time ago that I listen to this album and if I remember, I didn't enjoy all the songs. Many years later, I didn't change my mind about this, there are some really good songs, like the title track, "Dr. Jimmy", "The Rock" and "Love Reign Over Me". The other tracks are not bad for what they are, good rock songs, but not as good as some songs of their entire discography. Fortunately, the show has some of those songs as bonus performance, including "Baba O'Riley", "Who are You" and "Won't get Fooled Again"

There's a lot of projections on the screen of the band from the old days. Nice touch to have included John Entwistle with a solo of one of his performance in the song "5:15". Not only you can see him on the screen, but you can actually hear his solo. In fact, his solo sounds more alive than the bass sound of the actual player Pino Palladino, who is rarely captured by the cameras and low in the mix. Also, during "Bell Boy", Keith Moon is singing on the screen.Those projections of the old days performances are only present in the "Quadrophenia" album and not in the bonus songs at the end. We have many musicians on the stage including horn players, Simon Townsend who signs like Pete in "Dirty Jobs". Also two keyboardists, but it's mostly the piano that we hear during this show.

It is easy to rate this, can't be 2 stars because it's not only for collectors, and can't be 4 stars because, that is not a progressive rock show. So it's a good 3 stars, nothing more. But those who enjoy "Quadrophenia" will have a ball with this DVD!

Post a review of THE WHO "Quadrophenia: Live in London"