Steve Hackett

- John Hackett / flute

Vinyl 7" Charisma CB 385

Thanks to Per Köhler for the addition

Buy STEVE HACKETT Hope I Don't Wake Music

More places to buy STEVE HACKETT music online Buy STEVE HACKETT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

STEVE HACKETT Hope I Don't Wake ratings distribution

STEVE HACKETT Hope I Don't Wake reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
2 stars "In my mind I feel elation"

Taken from the controversial Cured album, Hope I Don't Wake is a melodic Pop song. Personally I quite like the song (and the album as whole too) and think that Steve was really coming into his right as a vocalist at this time. Still, Hope I Don't Wake is not among the best songs from Cured even if it probably was a good choice for a single. The b-side Tales Of The Riverbank is, on the other hand, an absolutely beautiful classical guitar piece that was not included on the album. I really appreciate this lovely little acoustic number and usually play it repeatedly as it is so short. Tales Of The Riverbank has since been included as a bonus track on the remastered CD version of Cured and it has also appeared on various live records documenting Steve's acoustic performances.

Post a review of STEVE HACKETT "Hope I Don't Wake"