A MILLION MILES AWAY (I WISH I HAD A TIME MACHINE)

Edison's Children

Edison's Children A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) album cover

Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2012

1. A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) - Single Edit
2. Spiraling - Featuring Steve Rothery on Lead Guitar
3. Haunted Memories - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
4. Fallout (of the 5th Kind) - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
5. Dusk (The Rising Remix) - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John
Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
6. A Moment of Zen - New Song Mixed and Mastered by John Mitchell (Kino/Arena/It Bites/Frost)
7. A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) - Longer Album Edit

- Pete Trewavas / Bass, Guitars, Vocals
- Eric Blackwood / Vocals, Guitars
With:
- Ian Mosley / Drums

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) Music

A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)
Single
Random Disturbance Records LLC 2012
$13.07
A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) by Edison's Children (2012-07-09)A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) by Edison's Children (2012-07-09)
Random Disturbance Records LLC
$39.44

More places to buy EDISON'S CHILDREN music online Buy EDISON'S CHILDREN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) ratings distribution

EDISON'S CHILDREN A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine) reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of EDISON'S CHILDREN "A Million Miles Away (I Wish I Had A Time Machine)"