STRUCTURES FROM SILENCE

Progressive Electronic

Steve Roach Structures From Silence  album cover

Buy STEVE ROACH Music
Studio Album, released in 1984

1. Reflections In Suspension (16:46)
2. Quiet Friend (13:23)
3. Structures From Silence (28:34)

Search STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence lyrics

Search STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence tabs

- Steve Roach / All electronics and effects

PROJEKT119
Fortuna Records

Thanks to philippe for the addition

STEVE ROACH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence Music

Structures from SilenceStructures from Silence
Remastered
Projekt Records 2001
Structures From Silence (30th anniversary 3-CD Remastered edition)Structures From Silence (30th anniversary 3-CD Remastered edition)
Remastered
Projekt Records 2014
Structures from Silence by Steve RoachStructures from Silence by Steve Roach
Fortuna Records
Structures from Silence by Projekt RecordsStructures from Silence by Projekt Records
Projekt Records

More places to buy STEVE ROACH music online Buy STEVE ROACH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence ratings distribution

STEVE ROACH Structures From Silence reviews

Review by siLLy puPPy
COLLABORATOR PSIKE Team
3 stars It's ok. I'm not thrilled by this but it's a pleasant enough listen. I've just heard much better progressive electronic that really gets me into it. This is a little tame and repetitive like yoga or massage music or something. If that's what you're looking for then you will like this a lot. For me, I prefer just a little more oompf even in my ambient music. Some of my favorite ambient music exists in not only artists like Tangerine Dream but also on the 5 disc series "From Here To Tranquility." There is more going on than just repetitive ambient structures. I don't remember which, but I have heard better even from Steve Roach himself.

Post a review of STEVE ROACH "Structures From Silence "