I HAVE A SPECIAL PLAN FOR THIS WORLD

Buy CURRENT 93 Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2000

1. I Have a Special Plan for this World
2. Excerpts from Bungalow Tapes *

* - some pressings do no include this track

Search CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World lyrics

- Steven Stapleton
- David Tibet

LP Durtro DURTRO048 (2000) UK
LP Durtro DURTRO048 (2007) UK

Thanks to clemofnazareth for the addition

CURRENT 93 MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Thunder Perfect MindThunder Perfect Mind
The Spheres 2017
Vinyl$34.99
Inerrant Rays of Infallible Sun (Blackship Shrinebuilder)Inerrant Rays of Infallible Sun (Blackship Shrinebuilder)
Durtro / Jnana 2006
The Moons at Your DoorThe Moons at Your Door
unknown
Swastikas for Noddy / Crooked Crosses for the NodSwastikas for Noddy / Crooked Crosses for the Nod
The Spheres 2015
Emblems: The Menstrual YearsEmblems: The Menstrual Years
Durtro 1998
When the May Rain ComesWhen the May Rain Comes
Rotorelief 2016
I Am the Last of All the Field That Fell: ChanneI Am the Last of All the Field That Fell: Channe
Spheres 2014
Dogs Blood RisingDogs Blood Rising
Durtro / Jnana 2008

More places to buy CURRENT 93 music online Buy CURRENT 93 & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World ratings distribution

CURRENT 93 I Have a Special Plan for this World reviews

Review by Dobermensch
5 stars A 22 minute E.P. which is worth every hard earned pobble-bead you ever made. The last and probably most disturbing recording by Current 93 who were supposedly well past their scariest by this point.

"I Have a Special Plan' is full of those sinister, throaty, stringy vocals by prophet of doom David Tibet, who speaks of some truly terrifying 'endgame' of some sort. Thankfully, this is entirely electronic, with some seriously messed up vocals at the forefront.

I still can't work out what it's all about, but something monstrous is clearly going down here. Speeches of Death and eternal Damnation are what spring to mind. The lyrics are by mental poet Thomas Ligotti who finds it amusing to use scary passages like "Consumate disaster where puppets turn to face the puppet master"

.All the while, dread laden keyboard chords are stretched out vastly heaping more layers of terror on the listener.

Incomprehensible digitally distorted vocals play stereo tennis with David Tibet's slabs of vocal doom which he carries out effortlessly like no-one else can. That nasally set of vocal cords are recognisable anywhere. The best thing about this incredibly strange track is that the vocals vocals gradually deteriorate and stretch into digital meltdown leaving the listener more confused, freaked out and vulnerable than you would have thought possible. Particularly the spooky outro which includes the terrifyingly warped - "the shining brainless beacon" I should point out that there are no drums or bass on this recording - so let that be a warning!

Honestly.... this is literally like listening to one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse who has come to wipe out humanity...

Review by Warthur
5 stars The second major collaboration between Current 93 and horror author Thomas Ligotti finds David Tibet reciting the Ligotti-penned title poem (not to be confused with the prose story of the same name, also by Ligotti, which accompanied the novel My Work Is Not Yet Done) against the most disturbing dark ambient soundtrack that the project has ever produced, woven by Tibet and various collaborators including Nurse With Wound's Stephen Stapledon.

Electronic chattering issues forth between Tibet's proclamations, like he is translating from some inhuman tongue, and the whole affair disintegrates into nihilistic nothingness. Even in the light of early, pioneering classics like Nature Unveiled, this may well be the greatest single track ever to emerge from the dark ambient aspect of Current 93.

Post a review of CURRENT 93 "I Have a Special Plan for this World"