THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Wall Singles BoxWall Singles Box
Box set · Limited Edition · Single
Parlophone (Wea) 2011
$84.95
another brick in the wall 45 rpm singleanother brick in the wall 45 rpm single
CBS
The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)
Box set · Single
Parlophone 2011
$95.00

PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 2h 17m
PINK FLOYD,1979, THE WALL FILM, 1979, TIGERS BROKE FREE, ART COVER, EX CONDITION USD $11.93 [0 bids]
** PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns * Columbia USD $11.95 Buy It Now 6h 44m
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 8m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 19m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
7" 45 Pink Floyd another brick in the wall II / one of my turns Columbia 1979 USD $4.49 Buy It Now 1 day
2012 Pink Floyd The Wall Album played once Near mint condition 180 grams USD $39.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II 7" Single Harvest 1979 VG+ Cond.. USD $1.33 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (part II) 3" MINI DISC 2 track CD SINGLE USD $15.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 vinyl record USD $17.06 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK PROJECT -DISCO PROJECT (PINK FLOYD THE WALL) GREECE PS7" USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Collection - RSD11 - Sealed USA 7" box set USD $112.14 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" 45 Pic Cover Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD- ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL{part II} Picture sleeve7"Single 45rpm 1979 USD $19.24 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In Te Wall Part II 1979 RARE! P/S 7" Single 45 BRAZIL USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - ORIGINAL 45 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD "Another brick in the wall" 1979 MADE IN PERU, SPANISH TITLES 7" (VG+ USD $11.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $331.76 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd THE WALL When Tigers Break Free Tri-fold PS 7" Excellent 1982 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - "Run Like Hell" from The Wall 45 PROMO Rock Vinyl VG+/VG   USD $4.77 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) ~ 1979 Columbia 45 +sleeve USD $4.77 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD 45 " Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns " CBS Canada 1979' USD $6.74 Buy It Now 3 days
The Wall: 7" Vinyl (3) Singles Box Set by Pink Floyd (2011 Capitol) NEW SEALED USD $89.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 3" Mini Disc Single CD Very Rare USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another brick in the wall / One of my Turns 45 single USD $4.29 Buy It Now 3 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns - 45 Record USD $12.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns - 45 Record USD $9.97 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall + Sleeve 7" vinyl single record UK USD $27.80 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Immersion 4 Track Sampler EMI Cd Promo USD $6.62 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II 45 record + juke box title strip USD $12.60 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd: The Wall (Andro Remix) Vinyl, 12", 33 ? RPM, Single Sided USD $16.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd 1980 Vinyl Columbia Records 7" Single USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / Harvest HAR 5194 / 7" 1979 USD $3.32 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 1-11187 Another Brick In The Wall(Part II) 7" Vinyl Columbia 1980 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Harvest HAR5194 UK7" vinyl single USD $19.87 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - Vinyl 45 rpm USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Vinyl Box Set RSD 2011 Limited Numbered SEALED FREE USD $99.90 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD " ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL " EX COND. USD $2.11 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - PART II 71/5, -/EX, 2 Track, 7" Single, USD $3.04 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 99/1, -/VG, 2 Track, 7" Single, Plain Pape USD $3.04 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - PART II 55/2, -/VG, 2 Track, 7" USD $3.04 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - PART II 55/3, -/VG, 2 Track, 7" Single, USD $3.04 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD '' ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II '' ORIG.1979 45RPM VG+ TO VG++ USD $3.19 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL MEGA RARE 1979 JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $21.22 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd 1980 Vinyl Columbia Records 7" Single USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall/One Of My... - US Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall - SEALED Gatefold Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd 1980 Vinyl Columbia Records 7" Single USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
45Y PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 2/ONE OF MY TURNS ON COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $6.48 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD strong VG++ promo 12" ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / RUN LIKE HELL GL104 USD $49.95 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ORIG OZ 45 Another brick in the wall part II VG+ CBS BA222629 Prog  USD $11.09 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM WHEN THE TIGERS BROKE FREE BRING THE BOYS BACK USD $13.50 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) M- 45 RPM REISSUE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (MUSIC FROM THE FILM) - 7" SEALED USD $32.95 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD, Money / Another Brick Wall II PINK VINYL PROMO USA EXCELLENT 12 inch USD $124.99 Buy It Now 7 days
45C PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL /ONE OF MY TURNS ON COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $5.63 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 7" Harvest HAR5194 EX 1979 b-side label wit USD $9.94 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (MUSIC FROM THE FILM) - 7" (NM) USD $29.95 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ~ ORIGINAL 45rpm w/PICTURE SLEEVE, MINT- USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 (PS w/ some wrinklin USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - 1980 USD $2.95 [0 bids]
USD $3.95 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 55671 SINGLE LP 1979-RED LABEL CBS 10341 USD $104.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) (No Window) 7" Vinyl Ex Con USD $6.62 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD 45 Another Brick in the Wall/One of My Turns COLUMBIA rock VG++ ak368 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD " ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 2 " EX+ COND.IN Or. PIC SL.[WOSL.] USD $3.84 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt. II / Turns 88RE US HALL OF FAME 7" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick Wall 1980 South Africa Rare 7" 45 Vinyl Record SSC5018 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Pop 45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part 2/One Of My Turns" 1979 NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 7" NM- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall (part 2) / Run Like Hell 12 (dj, wol) USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall/One Of My Turns 1979 PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THREE OF THESE...PINK FLOYD 45 ....ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL...COLUMBIA 1-11187 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
pink floyd another brick in the wall color vinyl USD $75.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns [45] Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD 1979 SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd "Another Brick in th Wall" "One of My Turns USD $7.98 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD WISH YOU WERE HERE DARK SIDE + DIVISION BELL BOX + WALL SINGLES+MORE USD $1,299.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD MONEY ABITW WALL PINK VINYL SEALED 12" VINYL MAXI SINGLE AS1334 MINT USD $119.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL SINGLE NME 17 NOV 79 FULL-PAGE ADVERT USD $16.59 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) c/w One Of My Turns 7" JAPAN 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 45 RPM COLUMBIA RECORDS UNPLAYED 1980 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ONE OF MY TURNS~COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL II / One Of My 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 1979 USD $6.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In the Wall Part II / One of My Turns 45 Columbia VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall - SEALED Limited Edition Photos 45 Record USD $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 2 - 7 INCH SINGLE - VERY GOOD USD $6.57 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Vinyl Record 7 Inch Harvest HAR 5194 1979 USD $11.93 Buy It Now 13 days
ANDRO (Gabor Baki) Pink Floyd: The Wall ANDRO REMIX ELECTRONICA 12" MAXI USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd 45 Original 1979 Another brick in the wall - One of my turns VG++ USD $6.47 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd The Wall 45 RPM 1982 "NEVER USED-NEVER OPENED STILL SEALED USD $79.00 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"