ISOHAARA

CMX Isohaara album cover

Buy CMX Music
Studio Album, released in 2002

1. Päänsärkijä (4:30)
2. Pohjoista leveyttä (3:19)
3. Veitsenterä (4:33)
4. Minne paha haudattiin (5:31)
5. Isohaara (3:39)
6. Revontulten repijä (6:13)
7. Minun sydämeni on särkynyt (3:58)
8. Post mortem (2:55)
9. Lihan syvyyksiin (3:51)
10. Silmien takana (4:05)
11. Tuulilukko (4:24)

Search CMX Isohaara lyrics

Search CMX Isohaara tabs

- A. W. Yrjänä / bass, vocals, harmonica, harmonium
- Janne Halmkrona / guitars, keyboards
- Timo Rasio / guitars
- Tuomas Peippo / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

CMX MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CMX Isohaara Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
AurinkoAurinko

More places to buy CMX music online Buy CMX & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CMX Isohaara ratings distribution

CMX Isohaara reviews

Review by Matti
3 stars On this album the labeling as Metal is more accurate than on any others I've heard from CMX this far. And that's why I actually skipped most of the tracks within half a minute, because heavy metal is just not for me. If some of the tracks would evolve enormously from the beginning's usual heavy banging, I'm sorry. Hopefully the next reviewer is better into this sort of rock. But still - in addition to myself being the only active CMX reviewer this far - I think even this kind of review based on incomplete listening (I can see some of you shake your heads horrified!) is useful, especially others not so keen on Metal.

Fortunately there are four tracks that are not Metal. The finest is definitely 'Revontulten repijä' ("The tearer of aurora borealis"), a very slow and very dark-mooded song, genuine CMX. The closest one to pop-rock is 'Minun sydämeni on särkynyt' ("My heart's broken"), comparable to some of Aura album's calmer tracks but not as good. Also 'Silmien takana' ("Behind eyes") and 'Tuulilukko' ("Wind lock") are very identifiable as CMX, slightly rockier but still far from heavy. To me these four tracks represent the goodness of the whole album, but to a metal fan this is maybe one of the more recommendable CMX albums.

Post a review of CMX "Isohaara"