34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

34.788% Complete34.788% Complete
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
PEACEVILLE 2017
34.788% Complete ( 2 Lp Gatefold + Bonus Track )34.788% Complete ( 2 Lp Gatefold + Bonus Track )
PEACEVILLE 2017
Vinyl$17.67
34.788% Complete by Peaceville34.788% Complete by Peaceville
Peaceville

Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (Vinyl, Feb-2015, 2 Discs, Peaceville... USD $25.22 Buy It Now
Keen of the Crow - Premonition demo CD Morgion Gravehill My Dying Bride Anathema USD $3.00 [0 bids]
XX XX Nmd CD avant-garde doom metal whourkr igorrr my dying bride evoken USD $14.99 Buy It Now
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE ( LTD.DIGIBOOK CD+DVD, Peaceville 2008 ) *Sealed* USD $11.99 Buy It Now
My Dying Bride A Map Of All Our Failures Fabric Poster Flag Premium Official New USD $18.80 Buy It Now 1h 17m
My Dying Bride Anti-diluvian Chronicles Box Set 3CD (New, sealed) USD $76.65 Buy It Now 3h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE AS THE FLOWER WITHERS 1992 PEACEVILLE DECOMPOSED ANATHEMA IMPALER USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 53m
@ CD MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS / PEACEVILLE RECORDS 2006 USD $6.65 Buy It Now 6h 45m
PARADISE LOST - SHADES OF GOD DOOM UK DEATH METAL MY DYING BRIDE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST - SYMBOL OF LIFE DOOM UK DEATH METAL MY DYING BRIDE USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL Harm CD Israeli deathdoom esoteric my dying bride anathema pantheist USD $11.98 Buy It Now 9h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light * 2004 * CATHEDRAL,MOONSPELL USD $79.90 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Feel The Misery CD 2015 Peaceville Records Germany Digipak NEW USD $13.95 Buy It Now 10h 59m
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass USD $3.20 Buy It Now 12h
My Dying Bride ?- I Am The Bloody Earth CD NEW AND SEALED VERY RARE DOOM METAL USD $16.60 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST"Lost paradise"cd Peaceville 90/96,Anathema,My dying bride USD $17.99 Buy It Now 14h 24m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [New CD] USD $9.29 Buy It Now 14h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun PCCY-01032 CD JAPAN USD $57.30 Buy It Now 14h 49m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [New CD] USD $10.88 Buy It Now 16h 44m
My Dying Bride-An Ode To Woe CD NEW USD $16.03 Buy It Now 21h 38m
LETARGY DREAM 2008 2 CD Death Doom Revelations Of Rain My Dying Bride USD $11.99 Buy It Now 23h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE MCD "Symphonaire infernus et spera empyrium" 1991 on Peaceville USD $24.66 Buy It Now 23h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The thrash of naked limbs" 1993 on Peaceville USD $19.60 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original 3 CD Box "The Stories" 1994 on Peaceville USD $76.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD/Dige "Like gods of the sun" 1996? on Peaceville USD $12.94 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE, GREEN vinyl LP, 700 COPIES! NEW - SEALED! USD $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TEARS OF MANKIND 2011 Memoria CD Doom Death Anathema My Dying Bride Anathema USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Voice of the Wretched by My Dying Bride (CD, 2002) Peaceville Records USD $15.05 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED USD $40.00 [0 bids]
USD $55.00 Buy It Now
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - CD ** Brand New ** USD $17.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE / PEACEVILLE RECORDS 1998 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity (NEW CD) USD $11.81 Buy It Now 1 day
GNOMA 2 cd lot christian death doom metal mortification my dying bride USD $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Meisterwerk 1 (CD 2000) METAL Enhanced Digipak Excellent cond USD $7.65 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete [New CD] UK - Import USD $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete [New CD] UK - Import USD $7.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Dreadful Hour (Dig) My Dying Bride CD USD $34.04 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK III 3 CD NEW+ USD $25.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Line of Deathless Kings - CD ** Brand New ** USD $29.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Line of Deathless Kings - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $28.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Bring Me Victory - CD ** Like New - Mint ** USD $60.95 Buy It Now 2 days
DECEMBRE NOIR Forsaken Earth PARADISE LOST TIAMAT OPETH MY DYING BRIDE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS, 2014 EU 180G vinyl 2LP, NEW - SEALED! USD $43.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light 2004 CD USD $6.39 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Like Gods Of The Sun Double LP 2 Vinyl Records 2012 Germany NEW USD $24.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Evinta by My Dying Bride. USD $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium - Vinyl (12") USD $20.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CDVILEF150X USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788%...Complete (2004) Doom/Death/Gothic Metal USD $9.51 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript 2013 UK 4-track vinyl 12" SEALED USD $15.33 Buy It Now 2 days
My dying bride symphonaire infernusetsperaempyrium cd USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DOUBLE CD My Dying Bride - Ode to Woe (Live Recording, 2013) USD $10.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Feel The Misery 0801056849328 by My Dying Bride, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $18.62 Buy It Now 2 days
MOURNFUL GUST - If We Were Alive digi CD '14 - MINT Doom My Dying Bride USD $6.39 [0 bids]
Evinta My Dying Bride Audio CD USD $21.81 Buy It Now 2 days
A Line Of Deathless Kings [VINYL] My Dying Bride Vinyl USD $32.65 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE 'Feel The Misery' Gatefold 180g Vinyl 2LP + Download NEW SEALED USD $33.84 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-MEISTERWERK 1 (SEALED CD) (ENHANCED WITH VIDEO TRACK) USD $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MARCHE FUNEBRE-NORIZON-CD-gloomy-dark-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death USD $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-Evinta (2 CD)-Brand New-Still Sealed USD $11.25 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $11.44 Buy It Now 3 days
8 stickers My Dying Bride USD $1.26 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2013 USD $10.92 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $8.88 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER + 4 BONUS TRACKS NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $8.88 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel and the Dark River - My Dying Bride CD Q0VG USD $23.77 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT BRAND NEW SEALED CD USD $10.67 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS BRAND NEW SEALED CD USD $7.09 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Dreadful Hours - 2001 Magazine Advertisment Poster USD $5.75 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Introducing My Dying Bride [2CD] [NEW & SEALED] Doom metal USD $7.67 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Meisterwerk I - CD (doom gothic metal) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am The Bloody Earth - Vinyl (heavyweight vinyl 12") USD $20.75 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES SEALED CD NEW 2013 USD $7.66 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-The Angel & The Dark River VINYL LP NEW USD $32.48 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-Thrash Of Naked Limbs The VINYL NEW USD $26.41 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES CD NEW USD $12.70 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-FEEL THE MISERY VINYL LP NEW USD $32.48 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-DREADFUL HOURS VINYL LP NEW USD $32.48 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light - VINYL 2LP (Peaceville 2014) USD $31.49 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity CD Album! New & Sealed! USD $5.10 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $36.10 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [New Vinyl] USD $28.10 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 4 CDS Like Gods of the Son Trinity 34.788% Complete The Angel and USD $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE DREADFUL HOURS" CD DIGIPACK NEW+ USD $18.72 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - My Body is a Funeral DOG TAG - NEW in AUSTRALIA USD $10.52 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Feel The Misery vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $54.91 Buy It Now 3 days
The Manuscript My Dying Bride Audio CD USD $16.84 Buy It Now 3 days
MYSTIC CHARM Shadows Of The Unknown PARADISE LOST CELTIC FROST MY DYING BRIDE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS, 2013 EU 180G vinyl LP, NEW - SEALED! USD $33.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride-34788 Complete CD NEW USD $13.35 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride Failures Tour Shirt USD $3.82 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE ?- The Angel And The Dark River CD 2003 REMASTERED BONUS TRACKS USD $6.38 [0 bids]
My dying Bride - Trinity - My dying Bride CD C3VG USD $16.42 Buy It Now 4 days
PARADISE LOST Gothic Illusions CD Live 1991 OOP My Dying Bride USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE CD - FEEL THE MISERY (2015) - NEW UNOPENED - ROCK METAL USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete (NEW CD) USD $11.81 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) USD $13.72 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride / As the Flower Withers JAPAN+1 PCCY-00928 Rare!!!!! #F-TB USD $69.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE THRASH OF NAKED LIMBS VINYL LP MAXI SINGLE NEW+ USD $36.71 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the band´s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the band´s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. There´s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and you´ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. There´s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so it´s not exclusively Heroin Chic that´s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. I´m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and I´d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Review by Warthur
2 stars Ew, guys, no, come on. 34.788%...Complete finds My Dying Bride radically experimenting with their sound, and whilst I can respect them for not simply settling into the mode established by The Angel and the Dark River and Like Gods of the Sun, it seems to me like they would have been better off saving these rough experiments for demos and practice sessions, and wait until their experiments had come up with some really solid results before recording an album.

The basic problem of the release is that it's trying to combine a more accessible and commercial sound with a deeply inaccessible compositional approach, with the band pivoting towards gothy-industrial rock in a sort of Marilyn Manson or Stabbing Westward vein in terms of their musical style but still basing their approach around long compositions. Unfortunately, unlike their superior doom and death-doom releases of the past, that length doesn't quite work this time around - more or less all the compositions end up somewhat flabby and could do with being extensively trimmed back. The overall impression is that the band really didn't seem to have much of a firm plan for this one and ended up meandering in all sorts of different directions which don't come together to form a pleasing whole.

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 6, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"