D.I.Y.

2. Perspective (5:04)

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. tabs

Charisma CB 311, UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. Music

do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12do it yourself (d.i.y.) 12
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$9.98 (used)
D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / PerspectiveD.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) / Perspective
CHARISMA
Vinyl$34.75
do it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm singledo it yourself (d.i.y.) / mono 45 rpm single
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

1978 Peter Gabriel NEAR MINT vinyl record SD 19181 Atlantic D.I.Y. On The Air NM USD $28.48 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER GABRIEL d.i.y. 1978 JAPAN 7" Single GENISIS 45 MINTY! Perspective USD $63.75 Buy It Now 2 days
D.I.Y. Peter Gabriel 7" vinyl single record Japanese promo SFL-2299 CHARISMA USD $201.73 Buy It Now 3 days
45 rpm - PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. / PERSPECTIVE - w/PS - Irish Import/small hole USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Peter Gabriel ORIG Irish PS 45 D.I.Y. EX '78 Art Rock Charisma CB311 Genesis   USD $10.91 Buy It Now 5 days
PETER GABRIEL - Promo Near Mint 7" 45 - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) DIY -Mono/Stereo USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PETER GABRIEL - Ireland Near Mint 7" 45 - D.I.Y. (DIY) / Perspective USD $9.75 Buy It Now 6 days
D.I.Y. 7" : Peter Gabriel USD $13.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Peter Gabriel ?- D.I.Y. Vinyl 7" Record New Wave SynthPop Art Rock 1978 UK NM USD $11.01 Buy It Now 9 days
PETER GABRIEL - THE D.I.Y. ALBUM 1978 ORIG. N/M VINYL USD $11.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Peter Gabriel - d.i.y. b/w Perspective Charisma 45rpm w/ PS Pressed in Ireland USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ADVERT 15X12" USD $19.78 Buy It Now 12 days
ADVERT 15X12" D.I.Y. BY PETER GABRIEL ALBUM USD $19.78 Buy It Now 12 days
ADVERT 15X12" PETER GABRIEL : D.I.Y. USD $19.78 Buy It Now 12 days
Peter Gabriel Fingernails D.I.Y. 1978 NM vinyl Lyric sleeve USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( words) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.76 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( people) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.76 Buy It Now 17 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( half-circles) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inch USD $15.76 Buy It Now 17 days
45- PETER GABRIEL- "D.I.Y."/ "PERSPECTIVE"- CHARISMA 311 (UK) W/PIC SLV- N.MINT USD $3.50 Buy It Now 19 days
Peter Gabriel d.i.y. / perspective vintage Sealed 7" New Old Stock USD $12.50 Buy It Now 19 days
PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y ( crosses) 1978 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $15.76 Buy It Now 21 days
1978 Peter Gabriel 12" Vinyl Atlantic Records - Do It Yourself (D.I.Y.) USD $22.50 Buy It Now 22 days
PETER GABRIEL..D.I.Y..VERY GOOD 1978 CHARISMA POP / PROG.ROCK 7"..CB 311 USD $3.94 Buy It Now 23 days
PETER GABRIEL - "D.I.Y." / "Perspective" - 1978 EARLY IRELAND 7" Single - NM USD $12.88 Buy It Now 24 days
PETER GABRIEL - D.I.Y. 7" VINYL SINGLE VG+ 1978 FREE U.S. SHIPPING USD $9.49 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL D.I.Y. reviews

Review by Matti
1 stars PG's second solo album, produced by Robert Fripp, is very overlooked - especially by the artist himself - and for a good reason. No doubt, there are some interesting tracks in it, and its underproduced, naive nature is not without a peculiar charm. But this single represents the dullest side of it. 'D.I.Y.' is a very straightforward, emphasis-on-chorus song ("D.I.Y.... D.I.Y... D.I.Y...D.I.Y., do it yourself...") , as far from prog as you can get. It was included also on Plays Live, where it's played much better, making it listenable at least. The studio version really sucks on the vocals. As if PG attempted to sing as badly as he could. Flipside's 'Perspective' is perhaps the worst track of the album, just terrible. If this was the only solo music you heard by PG, you would never believe he had a history in progressive rock. He sounds like a cheap indie punk artist.

Funny thing about the cover art is that his gesture and painted face was almost replicated by Fish in some Marillion promo pictures in the 80's...

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "D.I.Y."