I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
Audio CD$1.41 (used)
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
Virgin
Vinyl$3.41 (used)
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$174.96
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Virgin
Audio CD$2.38 (used)

GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE (1991 CD SINGLE) EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.89 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $10.20 Buy It Now 5h 15m
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 7" 45 early-90's pop-rock Phil Collins USD $1.00 Buy It Now 8h 34m
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS i can't dance /on the shoreline ATLANTIC 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS....I CAN'T DANCE....ATLANTIC-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS single I CAN'T DANCE 4 track CD Japan IN TOO DEEP + THAT'S ALL Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $65.01 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 12" SEX MIX RARE UK PROMO UNP USD $16.91 [0 bids]
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $24.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD single (CD5 / 5") UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $11.70 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $23.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.35 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" NEW REMASTERED DIGIPACK SHM-CD IMPORT FROM JAPAN USD $19.52 [0 bids]
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD USD $3.44 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1991 German 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $4.54 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis: I Can't Dance (Deleted 4 track CD Single) 1991 Virgin USD $5.19 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis On The Shoreline / I Can't Dance + strip 45 Vinyl Record 67v USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $33.24 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis - We Can't Dance 12 track cd 1991 I no son of mine Jesus he knows me USD $3.89 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.21 Buy It Now 10 days
7" Vinyl Single Genesis I Can't Dance USD $1.56 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.92 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS LIVE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1997 13 TRACKS JESUS HE KNOWS ME I CAN'T DANCE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.80 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis Feat. I Can't Dance & Jesus He Knows Me by Genesis 2CD USD $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis "I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline" 45 RPM, 7" Single,+Jukebox Strip USD $1.95 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.72 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $3.84 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - GENESIS, POP ROCK, SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 16 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - 1991 UK - Virgin - GENS 7 USD $6.44 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD Single Phil Collins In Too Deep (Live) We Can't Dance USD $8.98 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis I can't dance ita 1992 Virgin Gens 7 USD $20.79 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.10 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 7" VINYL PS USD $5.84 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USD $1.49 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks - CD USD $11.49 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks - CD USD $20.49 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.19 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.45 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS late USA 7" 45 I CAN'T DANCE~ON THE SHORELINE on Atlanric USD $6.30 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $7.98 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.49 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $8.98 Buy It Now 25 days
We Can't Dance by Genesis Rock Pop Art Rock Music No Son Of Mine I Can't Dance USD $1.93 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE 12" PROMO + P/S SPANISH USD $22.78 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $26.20 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.19 Buy It Now 26 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "