I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
I Can't Dance by GenesisI Can't Dance by Genesis
Virgin records
$70.21
Jesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by GenesisJesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by Genesis
$93.99
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
$4.00
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
$30.00

GENESIS - I Can't Dance - CD - Single - **Excellent Condition** USD $72.95 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $15.25 Buy It Now 17h 16m
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.62 [0 bids]
I Can't Dance Genesis UK 7" vinyl single record GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $17.19 Buy It Now 22h 54m
Genesis I Can't Dance UK CD single (CD5 / 5") GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.26 Buy It Now 23h 6m
GENESIS i can't dance (CD single) GENSD 7 pop rock USD $13.49 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $66.29 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS i can't dance (CD single) GENSD 7 pop rock USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis - I Can't Dance - GENESIS, POP ROCK, SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline / I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) (1991 CD) USD $2.32 [0 bids]
GENESIS 'I CAN'T DANCE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.30 [0 bids]
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance..1992....7" Single...Picture Sleeve...VG+ USD $3.70 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.60 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.31 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" EP - PHIL COLLINS USD $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 7" Vinyl JukeBox Centre Virgin GENS7 USD $1.31 [0 bids]
genesis we can't dance cd inc jesus he knows me & i can't dance USD $2.52 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) - Rare 1991 Spanish promo vinyl 12" B USD $17.24 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS- I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 7" 45 single UK 1992 NM/NM USD $3.97 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - 4 x records - Duke, Then There Were 3, That's All and I Can't Dance USD $9.29 [0 bids]
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) - Scarce 1991 UK/European 3 track CD USD $6.62 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 9 days
* GENESIS i can't dance VJDP-10184 JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 166 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - 1991 UK - Virgin - GENS 7 USD $5.91 Buy It Now 11 days
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45), Genesis,Very Good, #### 45 RPM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $3.97 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $13.26 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.19 Buy It Now 14 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis Cassette Single - 100% Tested USD $5.45 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.22 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $12.26 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis ?- I Can't Dance - CD Single USD $3.78 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 1992 UK GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENDG 7 USD $19.89 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.30 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $11.93 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.38 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $9.98 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS " I CAN'T DANCE " CASSETTE SINGLE USD $4.64 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $8.90 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $3.99 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 19 days
I Can't Dance (1991) Genesis - Vintage Cassette Single USD $6.95 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $25.96 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline NM w/ts USD $3.00 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $16.97 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $18.55 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis I can't dance ita 1992 Virgin Gens 7 USD $20.79 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $8.40 Buy It Now 23 days
I Can't Dance [US] [Maxi Single] by Genesis (UK) (CD, Feb-1992, Atlantic... USD $1.99 Buy It Now 24 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
12" SP Genesis ?- I Can't Dance 1991 UK Press USD $17.00 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS - I CAN`T DANCE P/S 7" SINGLE B5 PHIL COLLINS USD $3.30 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE 12" PROMO + P/S SPANISH USD $23.22 Buy It Now 26 days
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.31 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $11.13 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $8.90 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $12.59 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS - I can't dance / On the shoreline - UK Jukebox 7" Vinyl single USD $1.98 Buy It Now 26 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance 7" single EX/EX USD $3.98 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS I can't Dance / On the Shoreline 7" 45 EX USD $1.50 Buy It Now 27 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 1992 7" P/S NM!! 1000'S MORE 7"S BUY MORE COMBINE POST USD $3.98 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS i can't dance /on the shoreline ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "