I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']I can't dance [Vinyl-Single 7'']
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
I Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by GenesisI Can't Dance (Sex Mix) by Genesis
$46.38
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
$4.00
I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
$30.00

Genesis - I Can't Dance - USA Cassette Single - Cassingle - Phil Collins USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.57 [0 bids]
Genesis I Can't Dance UK 7" vinyl single record GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $18.06 Buy It Now 8h 40m
GENESIS i can't dance (CD single) GENSD 7 pop rock USD $18.53 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS i can't dance (CD single) GENSD 7 pop rock USD $17.85 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS 'I CAN'T DANCE' UK 7" SINGLE USD $2.78 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $69.68 Buy It Now 2 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance..1992....7" Single...Picture Sleeve...VG+ USD $4.17 Buy It Now 2 days
genesis we can't dance cd inc jesus he knows me & i can't dance USD $2.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.94 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance UK 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $16.03 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $2.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.58 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis I Can't Dance RARE Import CD Single (Special Collectors Edition) '92 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - 7' single - 1992 USD $2.79 [0 bids]
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.96 [0 bids]
I Can't Dance [US] [Maxi Single] by Genesis (UK) (CD, Feb-1992, Atlantic (Label. USD $0.99 [0 bids]
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1992 Japanese CD EP, incl. OBI USD $19.51 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $9.14 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $11.43 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE CD Nr MINT 3 TRACK CD SINGLE GENSD 7 Phil Collins USD $2.08 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.95 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis I can't dance ita 1992 Virgin Gens 7 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis ?- I Can't Dance - CD Single USD $3.98 Buy It Now 8 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $3.47 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis- "I Can't Dance" rare 2 TK promo CD single/ Phil Collins/ 1992 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS No Son Of Mine/ I Can't Dance/ Hold On My Heart 3CD Japan VJCP 1st press USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis CD - We Can't Dance CD Album,I Can't Dance,No Son Of Mine-Fast Free P USD $6.96 Buy It Now 10 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE/ON THE SHORELINE 45RPM VINYL USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS / I CAN'T DANCE - Cassette Single (1991) USD $2.97 Buy It Now 11 days
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45), Genesis,Very Good, #### 45 RPM USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $4.87 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $13.94 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 1992 UK GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENDG 7 USD $20.91 Buy It Now 13 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.19 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.54 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $12.26 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - CD - Single - **Excellent Condition** USD $12.95 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.57 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $12.54 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.58 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $17.49 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $9.98 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $2.75 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance JAPAN CD VJCP-14040 1992 USD $28.91 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $9.14 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $3.99 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $26.66 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $19.04 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline NM w/ts USD $3.00 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE (SEX MIX) - 3 TRACK CD SINGLE USD $2.78 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $8.40 Buy It Now 23 days
4x 7" SINGLES - GENESIS: "I Can't Dance" & 3 more - 1990s / FREE UK POSTAGE USD $16.72 Buy It Now 24 days
Genesis/Phil Collins - I Can't Dance EP CD UK Import 1992 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS - I CAN`T DANCE P/S 7" SINGLE B5 PHIL COLLINS USD $3.47 Buy It Now 24 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $4.00 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS i can't dance /on the shoreline ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 25 days
I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.58 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $12.68 Buy It Now 26 days
I Can't Dance by Genesis Cassette Single - 100% Tested USD $5.45 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS I can't Dance / On the Shoreline 7" 45 EX USD $2.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - I can't dance / On the shoreline - UK Jukebox 7" Vinyl single USD $2.78 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "