I CAN'T DANCE

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

7" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:01)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:46)

12" single

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

CD maxi - Europe

1.I Can't Dance (4:02)
2.On the Shoreline ( 4:47)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)

CD maxi - U.S.

1.I Can't Dance (LP version) (4:00)
2.On the Shoreline (4:45)
3,In Too Deep (live) (5:28)
4.That's All (live) (4:54)
5.I Can't Dance (sex mix) ( 6:59)

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance lyrics

Search GENESIS I Can't Dance tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, backing vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, percussion, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / lead guitar, bass guitar, backing vocals

Record Label: Virgin
Catalogue No: GENS7
Country of Origin: UK

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS I Can't Dance Music

I Can't DanceI Can't Dance
Single
Atlantic 1992
Audio CD$2.49 (used)
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live TracksI Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks
Single
Atlantic / Wea 1992
Audio CD$1.08 (used)
I Can't Dance by GenesisI Can't Dance by Genesis
Virgin records
Jesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by GenesisJesus He Knows Me (incl. Other Mix of 'I Can't Dance') by Genesis
Virgin
GENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCEGENESIS 45 RPM ON THE SHORELINE / I CAN'T DANCE
ATLANTIC 7-87532
Vinyl$191.30
I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline (7 Inch Vinyl 45)
Original recording
Atlantic
Vinyl$4.00

I Can't Dance/ On The Shoreline 7" : Genesis USD $5.29 Buy It Now
GENESIS . I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE . 1991 7" VINYL USD $5.28 [0 bids]
GENESIS - I Can't Dance - Deleted 1992 UK 2-track 7" Vinyl Single USD $11.89 Buy It Now 3h 17m
GENESIS Turn It on Again: Greatest Hits CD Invisible Touch, I Can't Dance USD $2.49 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Genesis I Can't Dance 1991 digipak CD maxi single (sex mix) USD $1.99 [0 bids]
GENESIS i can't dance /on the shoreline ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 1 day
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE (SEX MIX) - 1991 USA CD IN CARD SLEEVE USD $5.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis I Can't Dance UK CD single (CD5 / 5") 665091 VIRGIN 1991 USD $15.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis/Phil Collins - I Can't Dance EP CD UK Import 1992 USD $10.00 [0 bids]
I Can't Dance Genesis UK 7" vinyl single record GENS7 VIRGIN 1992 USD $17.13 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS__We Can't Dance__audio CD__Atlantic 7 82344-2__I Can't Dance USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis Phil Collins **CD LOT** Two Worlds -- I Can't Dance USD $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS=I CAN'T DANCE P/C EX+ USD $1.31 [0 bids]
GENESIS-I CAN'T DANCE-COLLECTORS EDITION+TWO LIVE TRACKS USD $6.60 [0 bids]
GENESIS I Can't Dance GALLERY QUALITY CD LTD FRAMED DISPLAY+EXPRESS GLOBAL SHIP USD $66.08 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") I Can't Dance - Digipak sleeve UK GENDG7 VIRGIN USD $12.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis I Can't Dance UK CD single (CD5 / 5") GENSD7 VIRGIN 1991 USD $13.22 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS 'I Can't Dance' 1992 Japanese CD EP, incl. OBI USD $18.51 Buy It Now 4 days
GENESIS / I can't dance /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $20.37 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS,I CAN'T DANCE,ON THE SHORELINE,7",LP 45.VINYL EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $6.60 [0 bids]
GENESIS LIVE IN POLAND VOL2 CD MADE IN BRAZIL Follow you Follow Me I Can't Dance USD $25.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis Live The Way We Walk Vol 1 The Shorts CD NEW SEALED I Can't Dance/Mama+ USD $6.60 Buy It Now 5 days
We Can't Dance by Genesis -Cassette - I Can' Dance / No Son Of Mine USD $0.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Phil Collins GENESIS I can't Dance UNRELEASED& 2 LIVE CD Single SEALED USA Seler USD $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 12" SEX MIX RARE UK PROMO UNP USD $17.18 [0 bids]
GENESIS single I CAN'T DANCE 4 track CD Japan IN TOO DEEP + THAT'S ALL Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 45 RPM With Atlantic Sleeve and Jukebox Strip Included USD $2.50 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS CD-"We Can't Dance"-1991-Atlantic-"I Can't Dance";"No Son Of Mine"-NM USD $5.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis-i can't dance.7" USD $5.29 Buy It Now 7 days
45 GENESIS (PHIL COLLINS) - I Can't Dance b/w On the Shoreline w/ strip NM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS LIVE CD MADE IN BRAZIL 1997 13 TRACKS JESUS HE KNOWS ME I CAN'T DANCE USD $33.99 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE CD Nr MINT 3 TRACK CD SINGLE GENSD 7 Phil Collins USD $4.62 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USED USD $2.80 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS -(45)- I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE - ATLANTIC RECORDS-87532 - 1991 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline (Cassette SINGLE) USD $1.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis I Can't Dance 7" Single - EX USD $2.76 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS. #7 HIT - I CAN'T DANCE - CASSETTE SINGLE. NEAR MINT USD $1.29 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline Unplayed 45 RPM Single USD $4.00 Buy It Now 12 days
I Can't Dance / On the Shoreline / 2 Live Tracks by Genesis USD $3.47 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS CASSETTE SINGLE I CAN'T DANCE SHORELINE GENSC 7 USD $3.90 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS No Son Of Mine/ I Can't Dance/ Hold On My Heart 3CD Japan VJCP 1st press USD $49.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Genesis Featuring I Can't Dance & Jesus He Knows Me - Extremely rare to find USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days
We Can't Dance - Genesis (CD 1991) XCLNT CD I Can't Dance USD $5.29 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS / I CAN'T DANCE - Cassette Single (1991) USD $2.97 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $14.40 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - 1991 UK - Virgin - GENS 7 USD $6.55 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS UK 1991 JUKEBOX 7" Single I Can't Dance USD $5.28 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS **I Can't Dance (Sex Mix)** RARE 12" Single PROMO Spain PETER GABRIEL USD $60.00 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE 1992 UK GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENDG 7 USD $19.83 Buy It Now 15 days
Genesis/I Can't Dance + 3 (2 Live) (Digi-Pak) (Ltd. Ed./UK) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $10.57 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis I Can't Dance CD Single Phil Collins In Too Deep (Live) We Can't Dance USD $9.09 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE 45 RPM USD $3.86 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45 from 1991 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Rock 45 Genesis - On The Shoreline / I Can'T Dance On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS I Can'T Dance VJCP-14040 CD JAPAN 1992 NEW USD $128.65 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE" / " ON THE SHORELINE" 7" 45 W/JUKEBOX TITLE STRIP USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
GENESIS - I CAN'T DANCE - 7" VINYL PICTURE SLEEVE 1991 VIRGIN USD $6.20 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis 5 CD lot - We Can't Dance, The Way we Walk Volume I -II FREE SHIPPING!! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS "I CAN'T DANCE / ON THE SHORELINE" 45 MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline, Virgin GENS-7 Ex+ Condition 7" USD $5.28 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance (Vinyl) USD $11.89 Buy It Now 19 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance CD Single - Card Sleeve USD $7.54 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS[COLLINS,RUTHERFORD,BANKS]:We Can't Dance [No Son of Mine,I Can't Dance+] USD $9.98 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS_I Can't Dance_used cassette_ships from AUS!_KLO1 USD $9.10 Buy It Now 21 days
* GENESIS i can't dance VJDP-10184 JAPAN 3 INCH Single CD 166 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS I Can't Dance/On The Shoreline 45 RPM Atlantic Records USD $7.00 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance 7" single EX/EX USD $5.29 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS RARE JAPANESE CD SPECIAL COLLECTORS EDITION I CAN'T DANCE WITH OBI USD $26.53 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS - I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline - CASSETTE SINGLE w/ CARDBOARD SLEEVE USD $2.31 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis 45 I Can't Dance / On The Shoreline NM w/ts USD $4.00 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS - I CAN`T DANCE P/S 7" SINGLE B5 PHIL COLLINS USD $3.29 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS I CAN'T DANCE FACTORY SEALED AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $11.37 Buy It Now 26 days
Genesis Full Sheet of 10 Jukebox Title Strips I Can't Dance & On The Shoreline USD $12.00 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis - I Can't Dance - GENESIS, POP ROCK, SINGLE USD $6.48 Buy It Now 27 days
"I Can't Dance" by Genesis V.G. Condition Tape USD $3.60 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS I can't Dance COLLECTORS EDITION 4 TRACK CD NEW - NOT SEALED USD $6.60 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS I Can't Dance ratings distribution

GENESIS I Can't Dance reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "I Can't Dance "