HOLD ON MY HEART

Genesis Hold On My Heart album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Hold On My Heart (4:38)
2. Way Of The World (5:37)
3. Home By The Sea (Live) (12:18)
4. Your Own Special Way (Live) (6:58)

Total time 29:31

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart lyrics

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / guitars, basses, vocals

CD single Virgin 665 335 (1992)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS Hold On My Heart Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Turn It On Again - The HitsTurn It On Again - The Hits
Flashback Atlantic 2007
A Trick of the TailA Trick of the Tail
Atlantic Catalog Group 2015
Selling England By The PoundSelling England By The Pound
Atlantic Catalog Group 2014
The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (2CD)The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway (2CD)
Atlantic Catalog Group 2014
Atlantic Catalog Group 2015
Seconds OutSeconds Out
Atlantic 1994

Genesis / Hold On My Heart USD $3.86 Buy It Now 9h 3m
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ jukebox promo uk virgin GENS can relate USD $6.93 Buy It Now 12h 38m
Hold On My Heart Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") Japanese promo VJCP-14042 VIRGIN USD $31.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Hold On My Heart CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENSD8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $14.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Hold On My Heart Genesis UK 7" vinyl single record GENS8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $16.64 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World 7" 45 rpm 1992 Atlantic 7-87481 NM USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Phil Collins GENESIS Hold on My Heart PROMO Radio DJ CD Single 1992 USA MINT USD $23.74 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) Hold On My Heart 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1991 B/W Way USD $5.39 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart rare USA promotional CD single USD $10.29 Buy It Now 8 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM With JUKEBOX STRIP And Atlantic Sleeve USD $3.99 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - 1992 UK injection moulded label 7" Vinyl single USD $11.56 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS 12" HOLD ON MY HEART +7OA argentina ID# 51868 PROMO ONLY-GARY MOORE-GA USD $28.00 Buy It Now 9 days
* GENESIS hold on my heart VJDP-10193 JAPAN 3INCH Single CD 534 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ uk virgin GENS 8 USD $6.93 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS Hold On MY Heart Virgin UK 1991 P/S 7" USD $3.84 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM And Atlantic Sleeve USD $3.75 Buy It Now 11 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (Vinyl) USD $10.27 Buy It Now 12 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) Hold On My Heart 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1991 B/W Way USD $5.13 Buy It Now 12 days
Genesis Job Lot 3x UK Mama That's All Hold On My Heart Pic Sleeves Prog Rock USD $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" vinyl record GENS 8 USD $2.57 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart Japan 3 inch Mini CD Single Phil Collins Mike Mechanics USD $64.99 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART RARE AUSTRALIAN CD IN CARD SLEEVE! PHIL COLLINS USD $15.03 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART UK 1992 GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENSD 8 USD $19.27 Buy It Now 17 days
Genesis Hold on my heart Unplayed 1991 UK 7" single USD $9.00 Buy It Now 18 days
GENESIS / hold on my heart /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $21.00 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart Way Of The World - 7 Inch Jukebox Single Vinyl - 1991 USD $5.13 Buy It Now 20 days
Hold On My Heart by Genesis (Single) (Cassette, 1992) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS HOLD ON TO MY HEART/WAY OF THE WORLD JUKE BOX ISSUE 7" VINYL COMBINEPOST USD $3.09 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 7" 45 RECORD ATLANTIC USD $7.00 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS hold on my heart GENS 8 jukebox promo uk virgin 1991 7" WS EX/ USD $6.93 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis 45 Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World USD $1.50 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart CD maxi Japanese Virgin VJCP-14042 2 studio + 2 live USD $12.98 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART" / "WAY OF THE WORLD" 7" 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS Hold On My Heart ratings distribution

GENESIS Hold On My Heart reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "Hold On My Heart"