HOLD ON MY HEART

Genesis Hold On My Heart album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Hold On My Heart (4:38)
2. Way Of The World (5:37)
3. Home By The Sea (Live) (12:18)
4. Your Own Special Way (Live) (6:58)

Total time 29:31

- Tony Banks / keyboards, vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / guitars, basses, vocals

CD single Virgin 665 335 (1992)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy GENESIS Hold On My Heart Music

GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART near mint 1992 UK VINYL 45 SINGLE USD $4.27 [0 bids]
Genesis Hold on My Heart CD maxi Japanese Virgin VJCP-14042 2 studio + 2 live USD $12.98 Buy It Now 23h 32m
Genesis Hold On My Heart Japanese CD single (CD5 / 5") promo VJCP-14042 VIRGIN USD $34.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Phil Collins GENESIS Hold on My Heart PROMO Radio DJ CD Single 1992 USA MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS Way Of the World / Hold On My Heart 7" 45 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 3 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART 1992 JAPAN CD OBI 1400yen VJCP 1ST PRESS SEALED USD $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart - USA Cassette Single - Cassingle - Phil Collins USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
Genesis Hold On My Heart UK 7" vinyl single record GENS8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $18.40 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS hold on my heart / way of the world JUKEBOX STRIP ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS-HOLD ON MY HEART/AY OF THE WORLD - 7" VINYL SINGLE 45RPM-1991-VIRGIN USD $6.40 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - 1992 UK injection moulded label 7" Vinyl single USD $11.63 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS Hold On My Heart PHIL COLLINS 7" 45 record RARE! + jukebox title strip USD $9.32 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ uk virgin GENS 8 USD $6.22 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis: Hold On To My Heart / Way Of The World 7" 45 VG++ USA Atlantic 7-87481, USD $20.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart Way Of The World - 7" Jukebox Single Vinyl - 1991 USD $5.67 Buy It Now 10 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $13.83 Buy It Now 10 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart Japan 3 inch Mini CD Single Phil Collins Mike Mechanics USD $64.99 Buy It Now 13 days
GENESIS No Son Of Mine/ I Can't Dance/ Hold On My Heart 3CD Japan VJCP 1st press USD $49.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM And Atlantic Sleeve USD $1.75 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - Rare 1991 UK 2-track 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $42.65 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart USA Promo CD single Atlantic PRCD 4533-2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart rare USA promotional CD single USD $11.38 Buy It Now 18 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (Vinyl) USD $11.36 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS Hold On To My Heart / Way of the World 7" Vinyl 45 RPM USD $6.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM With JUKEBOX STRIP And Atlantic Sleeve USD $2.25 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS hold on my heart GENS 8 jukebox promo uk virgin 1991 7" WS EX/ USD $6.22 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis 45 Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World USD $1.50 Buy It Now 22 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart / Way of The World - 7" single 45 USD $2.29 Buy It Now 23 days
Rock 45 Genesis - Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World On Atlantic USD $3.00 Buy It Now 23 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART" / "WAY OF THE WORLD" 7" 45 USD $3.19 Buy It Now 25 days
Genesis-Hold on my heart-7" single 1992 Rare all black jukebox issue USD $2.49 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS 12" HOLD ON MY HEART +7OA argentina ID# 51868 PROMO ONLY-GARY MOORE-GA USD $27.00 Buy It Now 26 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ jukebox promo uk virgin GENS can relate USD $6.22 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (7" single) picture sleeve GENS 8 USD $3.48 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS / hold on my heart /JAPAN LTD CD OBI USD $16.46 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS - "Hold On My Heart" (3 Tracks) - CD MAXI SINGLE - 1992 ORIG UK - RARE USD $17.88 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS Hold On My Heart ratings distribution

GENESIS Hold On My Heart reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "Hold On My Heart"