HOLD ON MY HEART

Genesis Hold On My Heart album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy GENESIS Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1992

1. Hold On My Heart (4:38)
2. Way Of The World (5:37)
3. Home By The Sea (Live) (12:18)
4. Your Own Special Way (Live) (6:58)

Total time 29:31

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart lyrics

Search GENESIS Hold On My Heart tabs

- Tony Banks / keyboards, vocals
- Phil Collins / drums, lead vocals
- Mike Rutherford / guitars, basses, vocals

CD single Virgin 665 335 (1992)

Thanks to mogorva for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

GENESIS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GENESIS Hold On My Heart Music

Hold On My HeartHold On My Heart
Audio CD$5.00 (used)
Hold on my heart [Maxi-CD] [Audio CD] GenesisHold on my heart [Maxi-CD] [Audio CD] Genesis
Audio CD$1.20 (used)
Hold On My Heart by GenesisHold On My Heart by Genesis
Virgin
Hold On My Heart 7Hold On My Heart 7"
Vinyl$12.20 (used)
Hold On My Heart/Way Of The World (NM 45 rpm)Hold On My Heart/Way Of The World (NM 45 rpm)
ATLANTIC
Vinyl$5.00 (used)

GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART near mint 1992 UK VINYL 45 SINGLE USD $4.01 [0 bids]
Genesis Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World 45 rpm 7" vinyl 7-87481 EX USD $0.50 [0 bids]
Genesis Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World 45RPM Vinyl VG+ USD $1.50 Buy It Now 12h
GENESIS hold on my heart GENS 8 jukebox promo uk virgin 1991 7" WS EX/ USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis - Hold On My Heart / Way of The World - 7" single 45 USD $2.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis 45 Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World USD $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Hold On My Heart Cd Single 1992 Very Good!! USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Hold On My Heart + Postcards CD single (CD5 / 5") UK GENDG8 VIRGIN USD $23.38 Buy It Now 1 day
Genesis Hold On My Heart Japanese CD single (CD5 / 5") promo VJCP-14042 VIRGIN USD $32.73 Buy It Now 1 day
* GENESIS hold on my heart VJDP-10193 JAPAN 3INCH Single CD 534 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart CD maxi Japanese Virgin VJCP-14042 2 studio + 2 live USD $12.98 Buy It Now 2 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART" / "WAY OF THE WORLD" 7" 45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis Hold on my Heart 7" vinyl pop 45rpm 1990s phil collins USD $1.67 [0 bids]
GENESIS HOLD ON TO MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD 7" 45 RECORD ATLANTIC USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Genesis CD single (CD5 / 5") Hold On My Heart UK GENSD8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $15.35 Buy It Now 5 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 7" vinyl single record UK GENS8 VIRGIN 1992 USD $17.29 Buy It Now 5 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ jukebox promo uk virgin GENS can relate USD $6.48 Buy It Now 6 days
Genesis / Hold On My Heart USD $4.01 Buy It Now 6 days
GENESIS "HOLD ON MY HEART / WAY OF THE WORLD" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart Way Of The World - 7 Inch Jukebox Single Vinyl - 1991 USD $5.33 Buy It Now 7 days
Genesis/Hold On My Heart 7" Vinyl Single 1992 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
GENESIS Hold On To My Heart / Way of the World 7" Vinyl 45 RPM USD $5.25 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
Genesis Hold On My Heart / Way Of The World 7" 45 rpm 1992 Atlantic 7-87481 NM USD $6.00 Buy It Now 8 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART 7" (JUKEBOX PRESS) 91 VG USD $1.32 Buy It Now 10 days
Phil Collins GENESIS Hold on My Heart PROMO Radio DJ CD Single 1992 USA MINT USD $23.74 Buy It Now 11 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - 1992 UK injection moulded label 7" Vinyl single USD $10.81 Buy It Now 15 days
GENESIS hold on my heart 7" WS EX/ uk virgin GENS 8 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 16 days
GENESIS Hold On MY Heart Virgin UK 1991 P/S 7" USD $3.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM With JUKEBOX STRIP And Atlantic Sleeve USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart - Way of the World - from We Can't Dance - 7 inch USD $1.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Hold On My Heart 7 : Genesis USD $5.34 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart - 1991 UK - Virgin - GENS 8 USD $6.61 Buy It Now 19 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (7" single) picture sleeve GENS 8 USD $3.27 Buy It Now 20 days
GENESIS (ROCK/PROG/POP GROUP) Hold On My Heart 7" VINYL UK Virgin 1991 B/W Way USD $5.33 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis Hold on My Heart Japan 3 inch Mini CD Single Phil Collins Mike Mechanics USD $64.99 Buy It Now 21 days
GENESIS HOLD ON MY HEART AUSTRALIAN CASSETTE TAPE USD $13.42 Buy It Now 21 days
Genesis Hold On My Heart 45 RPM And Atlantic Sleeve USD $2.75 Buy It Now 22 days
GENESIS No Son Of Mine/ I Can't Dance/ Hold On My Heart 3CD Japan VJCP 1st press USD $49.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart rare USA promotional CD single USD $10.69 Buy It Now 24 days
GENESIS - Hold On My Heart - Rare 1991 UK 2-track 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $40.06 Buy It Now 25 days
GENESIS - HOLD ON MY HEART UK 1992 GATEFOLD SLEEVE CD SINGLE VIRGIN - GENSD 8 USD $20.03 Buy It Now 27 days
Genesis - Hold On My Heart (Vinyl) USD $10.67 Buy It Now 28 days
GENESIS HOLD ON TO MY HEART/WAY OF THE WORLD JUKE BOX ISSUE 7" VINYL COMBINEPOST USD $3.21 Buy It Now 29 days
GENESIS way of the world / hold on my heart ATLANTIC 45 USD $2.49 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GENESIS music online Buy GENESIS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GENESIS Hold On My Heart ratings distribution

GENESIS Hold On My Heart reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of GENESIS "Hold On My Heart"