HELLO GOODBYE

The Beatles Hello Goodbye album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Hello, Goodbye (3.30)
2. I Am The Walrus (4.35)

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye tabs

- John Lennon / guitars, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Label Parlophone
Catalogue No. R 5655
Matrix Numbers 7XCE 18433-1 (Hello Goodbye)
7XCE 18434-1 (Walrus)
Release Date 24th November 1967
U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 29th November 1967
Highest Position : 1 ... for 7 weeks from 6th December
Weeks in Chart : 12 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye Music

hello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm singlehello goodbye / i am the walrus 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$488.99
Hello GoodbyeHello Goodbye
Single
EMI Distribution 1989
Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor RigbyHello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus, Lady Madonna/The Inner Light, We Can Work It Out/Day Tripper, All You Need Is Love/Baby, You're A Rich Man, Yellow Submarine/Eleanor Rigby
Capitol Records, Apple Records 4KM-44309, 4KM-44311, 4KM-44316, 4KM-44317, 4KM-44318
Audio Cassette$79.99
Hello Goodbye by Beatles (1989-10-31)Hello Goodbye by Beatles (1989-10-31)
EMI Distribution

The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus - 1967 Netherlands 7" 45 EX P/S USD $24.64 Buy It Now 13h 32m
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " RARE FONTED ORIG UK 7" DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $37.70 Buy It Now 22h 14m
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " 'RARE ORIG UK PATHE MARCONI CONTRACT 7" COMPANY SLV USD $12.56 Buy It Now 22h 17m
THE BEATLES Hello, goodbye/I'm the Walrus Danish Press. Denmark Parlophone 5655 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 22h 24m
BEATLES " HELLO GOODBYE " SUPER ORIG UK 7" RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESS USD $25.13 Buy It Now 22h 28m
The Beatles-A Hard Day's Night & Hello Goodbye-Vinyl 45s w/Picture Sleeves USD $9.25 [1 bids]
Daily Mirror The Beatles Collectible Magazine Hello Goodbye USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.99 Buy It Now
The Beatles Hello Goodbye/ I Am The Walrus Italy rare misprint 45rpm 7" USD $44.99 [0 bids]
USD $69.99 Buy It Now
MODULOS lp MODULOS argentina ID# 26363 BEATLES COVERS YESTERDAY-HELLO GOODBYE MH USD $31.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye - Capitol 2056 w/PS USD $5.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $14.38 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles " Hello goodbye/ I am the Walrus " 7 inch single USD $3.14 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES / HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS / 45 RPM SINGLE CAPITOL 2056 USD $7.00 [0 bids]
MELODY MAKER 1967 NOV 11 BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE BAEZ USD $25.13 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS 1967 PARLOPHONE R 5655 USD $2.51 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus, Capital Promo CD Digipak Rare! USD $53.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (UK, 20th anniversary picture dis USD $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES "HELLO GOODBYE", 7" SINGLE, DANISH, 1967, RARE! USD $45.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Beatles 45 Rpm HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS - IMPORT GREAT BRITAIN USD $0.99 [1 bids]
BEATLES "I AM THE WALRUS" b/w "HELLO GOODBYE" 45 RPM. USD $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
the beatles. hello goodbye-i am a walrus. parlophone r 5655. nr mint. USD $15.09 [0 bids]
BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE / I AM THE WALUS 45 7" ODEON JAPAN ORIGINAL BLACK WAX USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS PIC SLV USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye /I'm The Walrus"1967,1st press,CORRECT SLEEVE! USD $12.26 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM A WALRUS ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO 45RPM RECORD NM- USD $44.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (Netherlands w/ PS, centre intact USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Beatles . Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus . 1976 orange Capitol 45 rpm USD $11.21 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" 45rpm Capitol Records 2056-1967 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus 45 W/PICTURE SLEEVE! RARE! Capitol USD $49.98 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES I Am The Walrus/Hello Goodbye 45 RARE CANADIAN PRESSING! USD $9.98 [0 bids]
The Beatles-Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus-Rare Capitol Target Label 45 USD $11.50 [3 bids]
PAUL McCARTNEY Japan PROMO ONLY 1 track CD official THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye USD $179.99 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles : Hello, Goodbye by Mirror Series (Paperback, 2010) USD $3.76 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Hello, Goodbye UK 1st PARLOPHONE CONTRACT 45 7" USD $12.57 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles- Hello Goodbye/ I Am The Walrus - 7" Single EMI-Odeon - Japan USD $16.81 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 1967 USD $5.03 [0 bids]
BEATLES 1967 I AM THE WALRUS & HELLO GOOD BYE CAPITOL 2056 45RPM VG++ EXCELLENT USD $27.96 Buy It Now 3 days
HELLO GOODBYE, I AM THE WALRUS, THE BEATLES ,LENNON, MCCARTNEY 45 RPM VINYL 7" USD $14.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 'Hello Goodbye & I Am The Walrus' Picture Sleeve & Single, Limited Ed. USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES 7" HELLO, GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS. UK PARLOPHONE R5655 1967 USD $3.71 [0 bids]
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus" 45rpm, 7" Single, Promotional Copy USD $99.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles Hello,Goodbye c/w I am the walrus 7 " lp vinyl R5655 mint UK USD $6.29 [0 bids]
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (UK, 1976 re, PS) Rock USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles - 1st pressing "Hello Goodbye/ I Am The Walrus" Capitol Canada USD $11.21 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles - I Am The Walrus/ Hello, Goodbye - ROCK 45 (Import) USD $19.47 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus CD Promo single authentic AND RARE USD $29.99 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS RARE DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING 1967 USD $16.54 Buy It Now 3 days
Beatles 45s lot of 80. Day Tripper, Eleanor Rigby, Hello Goodbye and more USD $9.99 [0 bids]
2 Nice Beatles Vinyl 45's Nowhere Man/Hello Goodbye Apple Records USD $9.49 [0 bids]
Beatles Hello Goodbye Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $87.98 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BEATLES HELLO, GOODBYE RARE RECORD ITALY 7' PS 45 rpm USD $9.90 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles 45 r.p.m. I am a Walrus/ Hello Goodbye USD $6.29 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WAL.. RARE ODEON RECORD GERMANY 7" PS 45prm USD $19.90 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES-45 and Picture Sleeve, Hello Goodbye, USD $100.00 [0 bids]
USD $180.00 Buy It Now
ROCK 45 - THE BEATLES - I AM THE WALRUS /HELLO GOODBYE Pic Sleeve CAPITOL HEAR USD $7.99 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES . HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS . Excellent + vinyl single USD $11.30 Buy It Now 4 days
BEATLES Hello Goodbye 7" VINYL US Capitol 1988 B/W I Am The Walrus (2056) USD $8.54 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus - EU Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Beatles Hello Goodbye Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl (C1) USD $75.41 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye & I Am The Walrus - 7"Vinyl Single 45rpm Record 1967 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 5 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $11.25 Buy It Now 5 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $15.02 Buy It Now 5 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $17.54 Buy It Now 5 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $20.05 Buy It Now 5 days
? THE BEATLES - Hello, Goodbye ? song lyrics poster art print A1 A2 A3 A4 USD $25.08 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus & Hello, Goodbye Record Rare 1967 USD $1.24 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE-CAPITOL RECORDS-2056-c1967-45 RPM USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 2056 Vinyl 45 Rock Record PS EX 1967 USD $38.00 [0 bids]
BEATLES/HELLO GOODBYE DECCA PRESSING ORIG UK R5655 USD $95.00 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles - Hello, Goodbye (Vinyl) USD $14.57 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE reissue X0229 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES:Hello, Goodbye/I Am The Walrus 7" Vinyl Single 1967 45rpm Parlophone USD $9.43 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES ?- Hello, Goodbye (7") (VG/VG-) USD $11.30 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles ?- Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 7" single, French pressing USD $16.34 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus Japan 45 Import With Picture Sleeve USD $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Beatles 'Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus' UK Parlophone R5655 VG USD $6.29 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES~ I AM THE WALRUS~ VG~ HELLO GOODBYE~ CAPITOL 2056~ ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye 45 Parlophone Rec RP-5655B SEALED PIC DISC USD $29.98 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE YUGO FLEXI DISC 33rpm FROM DZUBOKS MAGAZINE 1968 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye. 1967 Parlophone 7" (R 5655) 1/1 USD $6.27 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus PARLOPHONE RARE SOLID CENTRE 7" 45 USD $20.11 Buy It Now 7 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS 1967 GERMANY Odeon 7" PS EX+/MINT- copy !!! USD $58.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus" Pic Slv. 1967 NM USD $35.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles "HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS". Northern Songs, Sweden NCB 1967 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES-HELLO, GOODBYE-RARE ORIGINAL WHITDRAWN ITALIAN PS 7" 45rpm 1967 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES-HELLO,GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS UK 7'' 1967 PLAIN SLEEVE USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES -Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus- Rare UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl Record USD $55.30 Buy It Now 8 days
Beatles 45 Rpm Record- Hello Goodbye. USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM A WALRUS usa apple 2056 MINT MINUS pop 7" single USD $50.28 Buy It Now 8 days
Beatles - Hello, Goodbye & I Am The Walrus - 7" - MINT UNPLAYED USD $14.50 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES-I AM THE WALRUS-HELLO GOODBYE- CAPITOL 5810-VINYL 4.0, SLEEVE 6.0 USD $70.00 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES ? I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE ? 1967 EX+ F1/F3 STUNNING 2056 USD $36.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES ? I AM THE WALRUS / HELLO GOODBYE ? 1967 RARE LABEl IMPORT R.5655 USD $46.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS 7" VINYL 45 PARLOPHONE UK N.MINT USD $17.50 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES I AM THE WALRUS HELLO GOODBYE 7" VINYL 45 ODEON 1967 FRANCE RARE USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles / Canada 45 / I Am The Walrus & Hello Goodbye Strong VG+++ USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The beatles - hello goodbye 7" record clock birthday xmas gift USD $12.56 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 7'' Vinyl Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(37%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(47%)

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is a single release by UK rock act The Beatles. The single was released through Parlophone Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US in November 1967.

The A-side track "Hello, Goodbye" is a pleasant melodic pop song penned by Paul McCartney even though it´s credited to the Lennon/McCartney songwriting team. The B-side to the single is the psychadelic John Lennon penned "I Am The Walrus". There were Supposedly disputes over which of the two tracks should be the A-side track but Paul McCartney was backed by producer George Martin who felt that "Hello Goodbye" had more commercial potential than the more experimental "I Am The Walrus". The single went number 1 in both the US and the UK charts and stayed there for 7 weeks.

Both tracks appear on the US/Canadian album release of the "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)" album, while only "I Am The Walrus" was featured on the UK double EP release of "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)". The compositional quality of both tracks are high, and as a single release "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is quite interesting because the two tracks are so different in sound and style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Review by Guillermo
4 stars I think that 1967 was a great musical year for THE BEATLES, having previously released two great singles ("Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane", "All You Need is Love" / "Baby, You're a Rich Man") and a great album ("Sgt. Pepper's...."). In late 1967 they also were going to release in the U.K. a double-EP project with the songs from their "Magical Mystery Tour" film (with the film being very criticized, but at least the music of the film was better for some critics) and this "Hello, Goodbye" / "I Am the Walrus" single. In the U.S., all the songs from these singles and the double-EP were released in an LP titled "Magical Mystery Tour", with it being one of their best U.S. releases. All these songs have some Psychedelic influences, so they worked very well being released together in that LP in the U.S.

"Hello, Goodbye", composed by McCartney, is more accessible than "I Am The Walrus". It has a string arrangement done by George Martin. This song is a very clear example of how some songs from the band were mixed in Stereo by Martin, with the string arrangements apperaring in one channel, and the band's instruments in the other channel.

"I Am the Walrus", composed by Lennon, is more Psychedelic, more "dark" in lyrical content, more "mysterious", more heavy, and more elaborated in its recording. I prefer this song more than "Hello, Goodbye", being a very good example of Psychedelic music, even if the lyrics have no apparent sense, at least for me. It also has an orchestral arrangement done by Martin, plus some strange sound effects and other experiments used in its recording. It also became an influential song for other bands, with SPOOKY TOOTH recording their own heavy version of the song for their "The Last Puff" album in 1970, and with TEARS FOR FEARS's "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song from 1989 being very infuenced in style by "I Am the Walrus".

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Hello Goodbye"