HELLO GOODBYE

The Beatles Hello Goodbye album cover

Buy THE BEATLES Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1967

1. Hello, Goodbye (3.30)
2. I Am The Walrus (4.35)

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye lyrics

Search THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye tabs

- John Lennon / guitars, vocals
- Paul McCartney / bass, vocals
- George Harrison / guitar, vocals
- Ringo Starr / drums, vocals

Label Parlophone
Catalogue No. R 5655
Matrix Numbers 7XCE 18433-1 (Hello Goodbye)
7XCE 18434-1 (Walrus)
Release Date 24th November 1967
U.K. Chart Detail :
Entry Date : 29th November 1967
Highest Position : 1 ... for 7 weeks from 6th December
Weeks in Chart : 12 Weeks

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

THE BEATLES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye Music

hello goodbye 45 rpm singlehello goodbye 45 rpm single
CAPITOL
Vinyl$159.00 (used)

RARE MADE IN HOLLAND THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE VINTAGE 45 RECORD RE13 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 13h 29m
The Beatles-7" Vinyl-Hello Goodbye-Parlophone-R 5655-65-1967-Ex/VG+ USD $17.11 Buy It Now 21h 53m
The Beatles-7" Vinyl-Hello, Goodbye-Parlophone-R 5655-65-1967-Ex/Ex USD $39.98 Buy It Now 21h 53m
Beatles Hello,Good Bye CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 23h 15m
the beatles hello goodbye- i am a walrus. parlophone r 5655. ex++ USD $14.04 [2 bids]
the beatles hello goodbye / I am the walrus original 1967 first pressing USD $16.05 [0 bids]
3 The Beatles, 45 rpm, Lady Madonna / Paperback Writer / Hello Goodbye USD $8.00 [0 bids]
Hello Goodbye b/w I Am the Walrus - The Beatles 7" w/t-shirt - BRAND NEW! USD $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BEATLES cd RRSO Symphony Orchestra 8 Days a Week HELLO GOODBYE all my loving USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Beatles Limited Edition 7" Vinyl Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus USD $50.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BEATLES HELLO,GOODBYE ODEON OR-1838 Japan Vinyl 7 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles . Hello Goodbye b/w I Am The Walrus . 1967 Capitol Records 45 rpm VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Beatles Limited Edition 7" Vinyl Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus USD $49.97 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES  HELLO GOODBYE/ I AM THE WALRUS 7" VINYL WITH  SMALL/MEDIUM T-SHIRT NIB USD $50.00 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Hello Goodbye / I am the walrus~1971 Repress Apple Records~ USD $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Beatles 1 Rear Cassette Tape "yesterday. Help, hello goodbye" ect USD $6.00 [1 bids]
The Beatles 45 & Picture Sleeve from single collection-HELLO, GOODBYE/I AM THE W USD $17.00 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES -(45)- HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS - CAPITOL 2056 - 1967 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES "HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS" 45 USD $4.75 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW Beatles Limited Edition 7" Vinyl Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus S/M T-Shirt USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
45 Beatles Hello Goodbye 2056 I Am The Walrus Lennon McCartney Harrison Star USD $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/I'm The Walrus SOUTH AFRICA Parlophone PICTURE SLEEVE USD $115.00 Buy It Now 3 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I'M THE WALRUS 1967 GERMANY Odeon 7" PS EX+/MINT- copy !!! USD $58.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye/I'm The Walrus Italian 7" Parlophon MISPRESSED COVER USD $155.00 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT ++ USD $53.49 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles,Cap. 2056,"Hello Goodbye",US,7" 45 with P/S,original pressing,Mint- USD $49.99 [0 bids]
The Beatles ?- Hello, Goodbye USD $14.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Beatles HELLO GOODBYE WALRUS Capitol 1978 Purple MFD TIME on labels Los Angeles USD $1.00 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES DECCA CONTRACT PRESSING:"HELLO GOODBYE".1967 PARLOPHONE. USD $6.69 [1 bids]
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE  / I AM THE WALRUS 7" 45RPM L.A. PRESSING USD $4.75 [0 bids]
Beatles Singles Collection 1962 - 1970 7" Vinyl 45RPM Parlophone Records List 1 USD $13.36 Buy It Now 4 days
The Beatles I Am The Walrus & Hello Goodbye / 45 RPM Capitol # 2056 VG++ . USD $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES 45 RPM Rock & Roll Record & Picture Sleeve Hello Goodbye Walrus 2056 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL OFFICIAL SHEET MUSIC 1968 HELLO, GOODBYE NORTHERN SONGS LTD USD $17.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Beatles-Hello Goodbye-45 and Picture Sleeve-Near Mint USD $49.00 [0 bids]
USD $70.00 Buy It Now
THE BEATLES ORIG 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE RARE LABEL FONT EXCELLENT USD $66.87 Buy It Now 5 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye Walrus 7" Rare Danish PS R5655 Psych 1967 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BEATLES TAPE LOT Ticket To Ride Paperback Writer Hello Goodbye Lonely Hearts USD $24.91 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES: HELLO, GOODBYE 45/7 R5655 NORWAY USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE EXCELLENT ++ USD $53.49 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour CD ALBUM / PENNY LANE, HELLO GOODBYE, WALRUS USD $2.66 [0 bids]
The Beatles Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 1967 Capitol Vinyl Record USD $4.74 Buy It Now 6 days
BEATLES-hello goodbye/i am the walrus/45 picture SLEEVE - VINTAGE USD $12.50 [0 bids]
USD $24.50 Buy It Now
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS USA CAPITOL 2056 SCRANTON SLEEVE USD $19.95 Buy It Now 6 days
1960's Vtg Original The Beatles Poland Polish Flexi Disc Postcard Hello Goodbye USD $19.99 [0 bids]
45 rpm CLEAN Beatles Capitol Orange & Yellow Swirl HELLO GOODBYE I Am the Walrus USD $7.50 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES 'Hola Adios (Hello Goodbye)' 1967 Mexican 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $22.73 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BEATLES 7" single Japan HELLO GOODBYE USD $15.80 Buy It Now 6 days
The Beatles ?- Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 1967 7" single 1st press USD $2.61 [0 bids]
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE MADE IN FRANCE EXCELLENT USD $53.49 Buy It Now 7 days
45W THE BEATLES I AM THE WALRUS/HELLO GOODBYE ON CAPITOL RECORDS MACLEAN CO. USD $11.25 Buy It Now 7 days
The Beatles "Hello Goodbye" Vinyl 45 rpm Single VG+ w/ Pic Sleeve USD $49.95 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES ORIGINAL 1967 UK 45 HELLO GOODBYE DECCA PRESSING EXCELLENT + USD $40.11 Buy It Now 7 days
VTG BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE I AM THE WALRUS 2056 EAST COAST CAPITOL w SLEEVE USD $36.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BEATLES-Hello Goodbye+I Am The Walrus-A Nice Radio Station 45-CAPITOL #2056 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES-Hello Goodbye & I Am The Walrus-NMint Radio Station 45-CAPITOL #2056 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS PICTURE SLEEVE #2 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE b/w I AM THE WALRUS PICTURE SLEEVE #3 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
VINTAGE THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 45 RECORD - RE3 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE ORIGINAL DZUBOKS EDITION FLEXI RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 5" USD $19.90 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES 7" Hello Goodbye/ I am the walrus with USA Capitol Orig. sleeve USD $36.99 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye b/w I Am The Walrus Danish 45PS 1967 Swedish Sleeve USD $18.66 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus PS - JAPAN - 7" 45RPM - Apple USD $38.47 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles Hello, Good Bye GER 7in 1967 Odeon Aeroplane PS /4* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE ITALY 7"+PS PARLOPHON RARE WHITE SLEEVE WITH MISPRESS QMSE USD $119.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles 45 "I Am The Walrus" and "Hello Goodbye" Record and Pic Sleeve Capit USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
BEATLES (7") HELLO,GOODBYE /I AM THE WALRUS[1992 PARLOPHONE REISSUE 45 *RARE]NM USD $60.00 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye 1987 UK 7" Vinyl PICTURE DISC EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $53.49 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus PARLOPHONE UK Press 7" 45 EX USD $16.05 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BEATLES - Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus '67 PSYCH 7" John Lennon McCartney USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
The Beatles I am the Walrus / Hello Goodbye [45] VG Capitol Records USD $10.00 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus Dutch 7" in picture sleeve Parlophon USD $30.08 Buy It Now 10 days
Beatles 45 RPM Hello Goodbye & I Am The Walrus 2056 Capital Lennon McCartney USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
ORIGINAL BEATLES HIT"I Am The Walrus" /"Hello Goodbye" 45-x 16160 RECORDS IN USA USD $49.00 Buy It Now 11 days
BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE CAPITOL RECORDS 45 RPM USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS FRENCH PRESSING SOLID CENTRE EX USD $13.36 Buy It Now 12 days
Beatles - Hello, Goodbye BRAZIL Single 7'' 1967 Odeon USD $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
The Beatles - Hello Goodbye / I Am The Walrus - Parlophone 45 RPM USD $50.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BEATLES - HELLO GOODBYE UNIQUE Yugoslavian FLEXI 5'' NM USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE -7'' EX/R 5655/1-1/1967 UK USD $26.74 Buy It Now 12 days
THE BEATLES -Hello Goodbye/I Am The Walrus- Rare UK 7" Picture Disc Vinyl Record USD $58.84 Buy It Now 13 days
BEATLES: HELLO GOODBYE 45/7 R 5655 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO GEORGE HARRISON PAUL MCCARTNEY V22 USD $6.67 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE ILLUSTRATION . Y61 USD $6.67 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P13 USD $9.35 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE . HELLO GOODBYE PROMO JOHN LENNON & RINGO STARR . V23 USD $6.67 Buy It Now 13 days
VINYL PS 7" 45 THE BEATLES ---HELLO, GOODBYE+1 ***ENGLAND*** USD $14.00 Buy It Now 13 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD USD $14.19 Buy It Now 13 days
MELODY MAKER 1967 NOV 11 BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE BAEZ USD $26.74 Buy It Now 13 days
EX! THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE 20TH ANNIVERSARY 7" Vinyl Picture Pic Disc USD $46.92 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye I Am The Walrus ITALY (COVER) HOLLAND (VINYL) VG/VG+ USD $59.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES - HELLO, GOODBYE -7'' EX+/R 5655/1-1/ 1967 UK USD $20.05 Buy It Now 14 days
The Beatles Hello Goodbye I am the Walrus 45 Record Vinyl 2056 Yellowish Apple USD $19.99 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES 7" PS Japan HELLO GOODBYE A0152 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES POSTER PAGE 1967 HELLO GOODBYE PROMO PHOTOSHOOT . APPROX A3 . P6 USD $9.35 Buy It Now 14 days
THE BEATLES 45 HELLO GOODBYE / I AM THE WALRUS PIC SLV USD $75.00 Buy It Now 15 days
THE BEATLES HELLO GOODBYE/I AM A WALRUS ORIGINAL CAPITOL MONO 45RPM RECORD NM- USD $44.99 Buy It Now 15 days
BEATLES: Hello, Goodbye / I Am The Walrus 45 (Netherlands w/ PS, centre intact USD $50.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Beatles . Hello Goodbye / I Am the Walrus . 1976 orange Capitol 45 rpm USD $7.58 Buy It Now 15 days

More places to buy THE BEATLES music online Buy THE BEATLES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(40%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(45%)

THE BEATLES Hello Goodbye reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is a single release by UK rock act The Beatles. The single was released through Parlophone Records in the UK and Capitol Records in the US in November 1967.

The A-side track "Hello, Goodbye" is a pleasant melodic pop song penned by Paul McCartney even though itīs credited to the Lennon/McCartney songwriting team. The B-side to the single is the psychadelic John Lennon penned "I Am The Walrus". There were Supposedly disputes over which of the two tracks should be the A-side track but Paul McCartney was backed by producer George Martin who felt that "Hello Goodbye" had more commercial potential than the more experimental "I Am The Walrus". The single went number 1 in both the US and the UK charts and stayed there for 7 weeks.

Both tracks appear on the US/Canadian album release of the "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)" album, while only "I Am The Walrus" was featured on the UK double EP release of "Magical Mystery Tour (1967)". The compositional quality of both tracks are high, and as a single release "Hello, Goodbye / I Am the Walrus" is quite interesting because the two tracks are so different in sound and style. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Review by Guillermo
4 stars I think that 1967 was a great musical year for THE BEATLES, having previously released two great singles ("Strawberry Fields Forever / Penny Lane", "All You Need is Love" / "Baby, You're a Rich Man") and a great album ("Sgt. Pepper's...."). In late 1967 they also were going to release in the U.K. a double-EP project with the songs from their "Magical Mystery Tour" film (with the film being very criticized, but at least the music of the film was better for some critics) and this "Hello, Goodbye" / "I Am the Walrus" single. In the U.S., all the songs from these singles and the double-EP were released in an LP titled "Magical Mystery Tour", with it being one of their best U.S. releases. All these songs have some Psychedelic influences, so they worked very well being released together in that LP in the U.S.

"Hello, Goodbye", composed by McCartney, is more accessible than "I Am The Walrus". It has a string arrangement done by George Martin. This song is a very clear example of how some songs from the band were mixed in Stereo by Martin, with the string arrangements apperaring in one channel, and the band's instruments in the other channel.

"I Am the Walrus", composed by Lennon, is more Psychedelic, more "dark" in lyrical content, more "mysterious", more heavy, and more elaborated in its recording. I prefer this song more than "Hello, Goodbye", being a very good example of Psychedelic music, even if the lyrics have no apparent sense, at least for me. It also has an orchestral arrangement done by Martin, plus some strange sound effects and other experiments used in its recording. It also became an influential song for other bands, with SPOOKY TOOTH recording their own heavy version of the song for their "The Last Puff" album in 1970, and with TEARS FOR FEARS's "Sowing the Seeds of Love" song from 1989 being very infuenced in style by "I Am the Walrus".

Post a review of THE BEATLES "Hello Goodbye"