I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad lyrics

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

I'm Going Slightly Mad - GatefoldI'm Going Slightly Mad - Gatefold
Parlophone
Vinyl$29.99 (used)

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad shaped picture disc vinyl record UK QUEENPD17 USD $72.07 Buy It Now 8h 24m
I'm Going Slightly Mad Queen 7" vinyl single record UK QUEEN17 PARLOPHONE 1991 USD $23.98 Buy It Now 8h 44m
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Single A1U B1U Pressing - EX USD $26.70 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN, I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD ,7" VINYL ALSO IDEAL FOR JUKEBOX USD $2.00 [0 bids]
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 1991 UK 45 PARLOPHONE PROMO USD $5.33 [0 bids]
Queen "I'm Going Slightly Mad" Rare 3 Song EP / Nice CD- Get It Today / Buy Now USD $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN 'I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD' UK 7" SINGLE USD $5.33 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN - I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD 7" A1 B1 1991 PARLOPHONE BARELY PLAYED EX+ USD $26.65 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN vinyl single shaped PICTURE DISC. I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD FREDDIE MERCURY USD $66.80 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN vinyl 12" single gatefold I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD FREDDIE MERCURY USD $40.08 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Europe Maxi 1991 /3* USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN POSTER PAGE 1991 I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD VIDEO SHOOT FREDDIE MERCURY F12 USD $9.34 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - I'm going slightly mad UK GATEFOLD 12" USD $33.38 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN: Innuendo (1991, Hollywood) I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD,THE SHOW MUST GO ON++ USD $16.98 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD 45 RECORD RE2 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN I`M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD / THE HITMAN 7" VINYL JUKE BOX READY COMBINE POST USD $8.02 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen ?- I'm Going Slightly Mad Vinyl, 7", Shape, Picture Disc USD $64.12 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad Rare 12" Uncut Picture Disc Promo (Innuendo) LP USD $269.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $93.50 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $80.14 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $20.03 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Vinyl Single Parlophone Label (Ex) USD $6.67 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen ?- I'm Going Slightly Mad RARE VINYL, 12", Single gatefold sleeve USD $66.80 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad UK Parlophone gatefold 12" single VG++ vinyl record USD $14.99 Buy It Now 22 days
N191-23/3P24 SONGWORDS, QUEEN : I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD USD $4.34 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $66.78 Buy It Now 27 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $29.39 Buy It Now 28 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(56%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(19%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"