I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad lyrics

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Import · Single
EMI

Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Single (Freddie Mercury Brian May) USD $1.28 [1 bids]
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $90.55 Buy It Now 22h 31m
Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") I'm Going Slightly Mad UK CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $26.52 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $77.61 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN 'I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD' 1991 STEREO 12" SINGLE EX/EX USD $19.39 [0 bids]
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad (7" single) picture sleeve juke box QUEEN 17 USD $9.04 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD CD SINGLE USD $25.86 [0 bids]
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD/THE HITMAN EU PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE 006-2042577 USD $7.31 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad /The Hitman 7"vinyl single Jukebox Centre QUEEN 17 USD $11.63 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $19.39 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 3 track CD single 1991 USD $6.47 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen - I'm going slightly mad 7" vinyl USD $1.28 [0 bids]
1991 QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 7" SINGLE SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL RECORD USD $64.67 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN POSTER PAGE 1991 I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD VIDEO SHOOT FREDDIE MERCURY F12 USD $9.04 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN I"M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD 7" VINYL USD $6.46 Buy It Now 9 days
AS NEW! MINT! EX/EX! QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD SHAPED PICTURE PIC DISC USD $45.27 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $28.46 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $56.91 Buy It Now 14 days
N191-23/3P24 SONGWORDS, QUEEN : I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD USD $4.20 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Single A1U B1U Pressing - EX USD $25.86 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad SHAPED PICTURE DISC USD $40.04 Buy It Now 18 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" Vinyl USD $30.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Silver jukebox copy UK 45 7" single +The Hitman USD $5.16 Buy It Now 22 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" single EX USD $3.88 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad UK 12" Vinyl gatefold USD $24.58 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(60%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"