I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD

Queen

Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1991

1. I'm Going Slightly Mad (4:26)
2. The Hitman (4:58)
3. Lost Opportunity (3:52)

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad lyrics

Search QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad tabs

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

CD Parlophone

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad Music

I'm Going Slightly MadI'm Going Slightly Mad
Import · Single
EMI

QUEEN - I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD (RARE UK CD SINGLE) USD $8.58 [0 bids]
Queen - I Think I'm Going Slightly Mad. First Press Vinyl 12" Single USD $2.12 [2 bids]
Queen I'm going slightly mad 3 track 1991 rare CD single USD $11.85 [0 bids]
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD CD SINGLE USD $24.97 [0 bids]
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 1991 UK 7" SHAPED PICTURE DISC USD $9.37 [3 bids]
QUEEN 'I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD' 1991 STEREO 12" SINGLE EX/EX USD $18.72 [0 bids]
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD RARE LIMITED EDITION 12" 1991 GATEFOLD EXCELLENT USD $8.16 [3 bids]
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD RARE LIMITED EDITION PICTURE DISC EXCELLENT CONDIT USD $1.24 [1 bids]
I'm Going Slightly Mad Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") UK CDQUEEN17 E.M.I. 1991 USD $25.61 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Gold Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $87.42 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 3 track CD single 1991 USD $6.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad Framed Silver Disc Display Vinyl (C1) USD $74.93 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN POSTER PAGE 1991 I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD VIDEO SHOOT FREDDIE MERCURY F12 USD $6.23 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD/THE HITMAN EU PICTURE SLEEVE PARLOPHONE 006-2042577 USD $7.47 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - 1991 UK/Dutch 3-track maxi CD - FREE UK P+P USD $18.72 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" UNCUT PICTURE DISC PROMO LP Freddie Mercury USD $179.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad UK 12" Gatefold (Freddie Mercury Brian May) USD $23.11 Buy It Now 11 days
1991 QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 7" SINGLE SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL RECORD USD $62.44 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN -I'm Going Slightly Mad- UK Shaped Picture Disc in Printed PVC Sleeve USD $54.95 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Vinyl Single Parlophone Label (Ex) plays ok USD $16.23 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN - I'm Going Slightly Mad - Shaped 7 Inch Picture Disc USD $43.72 Buy It Now 15 days
N191-23/3P24 SONGWORDS, QUEEN : I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD USD $4.06 Buy It Now 19 days
AS NEW! MINT! EX/EX! QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD SHAPED PICTURE PIC DISC USD $41.52 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" USD $27.48 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad UK Gatefold 12" Vinyl Single USD $31.21 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad Europe 12" Vinyl USD $27.47 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN I'M GOING SLIGHTLY MAD UK 1991 7" SHAPED PICTURE DISC VINYL USD $43.70 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen I'm Going Slightly Mad 7" Single A1U B1U Pressing - EX USD $24.97 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - I'm Going Slightly Mad 12" Vinyl USD $29.91 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(64%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(21%)

QUEEN I'm Going Slightly Mad reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I'm Going Slightly Mad"