I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

QUEEN-I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (DUTCH PRESS) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 2h 15m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 USD $7.44 Buy It Now 22h 4m
QUEEN-I WANT TO BREAK FREE/MACHINES (DUTCH PRESS) USD $6.46 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL Free UK Post USD $13.71 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN -I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES- RARE GUATEMALA 45 7" USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free/Machines Factory Sample 12inch Single - 12QUEEN2 USD $25.86 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen I Want To Break Free 7" EMI QUEEN2 EX 1984 I Want To Break Free/Machines USD $8.40 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES blue emi queen 2....... 45rpm / rock USD $8.41 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen, I Want To Break Free / Machines, B5350, Capitol Records, 45 RPM USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN 7" used single record I WANT TO BREAK FREE machines for back to humans USD $7.75 Buy It Now 15 days
NM 1984 Queen I Want To Break Free / Machines 7" 45RPM w/ppr slv USD $2.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines 7" JAPAN WHITE LABEL PROMO 45, NM VINYL USD $49.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen CD Single Card Sleeve I Want to Break Free /Machines (Or Back to Humans) USD $10.35 Buy It Now 23 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free b/w Machines 45 rpm 7" 1984 Capitol B 5350 Jukebox USD $7.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free/Machines - Japanese Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $15.00 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI,I Want To Break Free-Machines (Or Back To Humans)-It's A Hard Life USD $19.95 Buy It Now 26 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines Or Back T USD $12.92 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(8%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"