I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES

Queen I Want to Break Free / Machines album cover

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1984

1. I Want To Break Free
2. Machines (or 'Back To Humans')

Total Time ?

7 Vinyl EMI QUEEN 2
12 Vinyl EMI 12QUEEN 2

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines Music

QUEEN: I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 45 RPM MAY SLEEVE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20h 56m
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 USD $7.52 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM RECORD QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES CAPITOL RECORDS USD $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free / Machines EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL Free UK Post USD $14.18 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free b/w Machines B 5350 7" 45rpm Vinyl VG++ PS USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen ?- I Want To Break Free/Machines Factory Sample 12inch Single - 12QUEEN2 USD $18.71 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines 45 RPM single USD $3.99 [0 bids]
USD $5.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES (OR BACK TO HUMANS) 1984 QUEEN 2 EMI 7" USD $2.66 [0 bids]
QUEEN I want to break free / Machines Ex CANADA 1984 PS CAPITOL 45 7" USD $15.50 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE 1984 / MACHINES. 7" SINGLE EMI QUEEN 2 USD $2.41 [0 bids]
QUEEN I Want To Break Free & Machines (Or Back To Humans) PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 USD $5.29 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen I Want To Break Free 7" EMI QUEEN2 EX 1984 I Want To Break Free/Machines USD $8.68 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen 80s POP ROCK FREDDIE 45 I Want to Break Free / Machines USD $24.98 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN 7" used single record I WANT TO BREAK FREE machines for back to humans USD $8.01 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI QUEEN-2 Ex USD $7.34 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen I want to break free / machines.. 7" vinyl 45 rpm Philippines g USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN - I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES - Guatemala PRESS - VERY RARE USD $30.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen - Machines / I Want To Break Free - 7" 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN . I want to break free / Machines . ULTRA RARE 45 7" . GUATEMALA PRESS USD $30.00 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN 45 " I Want To Break Free / Machines " CAPITOL Canada 1984' USD $7.75 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN (7") I WANT TO BREAK FREE / MACHINES [1984 GERMAN EMI VINYL SINGLE 45 P/S] USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Brian May Sleeve, B/W Machines Back To Humans, Que USD $20.05 Buy It Now 23 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free / Machines (or Back To Humans) - EMI Queen-2 Ex USD $7.74 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen - I Want To Break Free/Machines (Or Back To Humans)/It'... - Queen CD TUVG USD $23.48 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN:CD-MINI,I Want To Break Free-Machines (Or Back To Humans)-It's A Hard Life USD $19.95 Buy It Now 27 days
QUEEN i want to break free*machines (or Back To Humans) 1984 UK EMI PS 45 USD $9.35 Buy It Now 28 days
QUEEN I Want To Break Free 7" Freddie Ps, Gold Lettering, B/W Machines Or Back T USD $13.36 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(7%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

QUEEN I Want to Break Free / Machines reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of QUEEN "I Want to Break Free / Machines"