WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock YOU 45 1977 Elektra Records VG USD $7.95 Buy It Now 17h 7m
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 7" 45 SINGLE USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Queen-We Are Champions / We Will Rock You(12inch 180 Gram (UK IMPORT) VINYL NEW USD $30.63 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - 7" - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You. EMI UK USD $4.25 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU AND WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - CD SINGLE USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $5.30 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Vinyl USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You [Single] by Queen (Vinyl) USD $19.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen - We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You - Vinyl Record 7" Single - 1977 USD $10.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen "We Are The Champions"/ "We Will Rock You" 45 on Elektra SPUN GOLD Label USD $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RSD 2017 New Vinyl 12" Single USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen Double A Side (We will rock you / We are the Champions) Rare 45rpm Vinyl USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You A-3 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $13.26 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen - We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You - 1977 - Rock - 7" Single USD $6.64 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We are the Champions Will Rock You Black Friday RSD Vinyl Record Store Day USD $10.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU UK 1977 EMI USD $2.64 [0 bids]
Queen - We Are The Champions - We Will Rock You - Vinyl Record 7" Single - 1977 USD $15.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen : We Will Rock You We Are the Champions CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions - Queen [CD Single, 5 TRACKS] BRAND NEW USD $12.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 7" EMI / 2708 UK / 77 Picture sleeve USD $13.26 Buy It Now 4 days
We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... Queen CD single (CD5 / 5") FRA USD $16.58 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN: We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ELEKTRA 45 w/ PS USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN: We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions VG++ Re-issue USD $1.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW & SEALED USD $30.26 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We are the Champions We Will Rock You 7" Record 45 rpm Rare Vintage 1977 USD $13.11 Buy It Now 5 days
**New** - We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You - Queen VINYL 0602557907667 USD $75.53 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN : We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 1977 Japan 7" Single P-230E USD $21.17 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are The Champions Cassette! David Bowie The Beatles USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
QUEEN 45rpm We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 1977 glam arena PS 7" NM Vinyl USD $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN : We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 1977 Sheet Music Booklet USD $37.09 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen:We are the Champions/We will rock You hungarian issue SP EX/EX USD $19.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen:We are the Champions/We will rock you SP VG+/VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen:We are the champions/We will rock you,hungarian issue,diff.cover 7" M-/M- USD $19.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen:We are the Champions/We will Rock You,p/s SP EX/EX- USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen:We Will Rock You/We are the champions (Hungarian copy) 7" VG+/VG+ USD $23.00 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $39.95 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You 7" South America PEERUVIAN Promo USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions 45 RPM Spun Gold Vinyl Record EX USD $7.66 [0 bids]
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU RARE 1977 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $29.90 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Are The Champions /We Will Rock You RSD Black Friday 2017 NEW USD $17.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $11.15 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (SMALL WRITING ON COVER) UK USD $9.29 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 7" 1977 WITH WE WILL ROCK YOU (LIGHT USE ON RECORD AN USD $9.29 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN we are the champions / we will rock you 12" VINYL usa BLACK FRIDAY 2017 USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Queen We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 45 and Sleeve USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU" 45w/PS USD $6.75 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We are the Champions-We will rock you Hungarian ONLY COVERART 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 VINYL RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $39.90 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/ We Will Rock You 7" single VG/EX USD $6.64 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS-WE WILL ROCK YOU MEXICAN 7" SINGLE PS BRITISH INVASIO USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Queen: We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions Ruined By Rick Rubin CD 1991 USED USD $2.49 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN We are the champions / We will rock you 12" / BLACK FRIDAY USD $46.44 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You NM 45~With Picture Sleeve~Spun Gold USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen cd.we will rock you/we are the champions cd single.free UK Delivery USD $9.28 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You (LTD 12 " Vinyl) Record Store Day USD $60.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen ?- We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Vinyl 12" Sealed BFRSD 2017 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 11 days
error * QUEEN * 45 * We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions * 1977 USA ORIGINAL USD $7.50 Buy It Now 11 days
Queen we are champions will rock you 1977 press advert Full page 28x39 cm poster USD $14.58 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen we will rock you / we are the champions - 45 Record Vinyl Album 7" USD $15.39 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 12" Ltd RSD Black Friday New USD $39.80 Buy It Now 12 days
LP QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" single RSD 2017 NEW MT SEALED USD $35.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions EU CD X-678 USD $5.97 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you (usa 1983 reissue) 7" WS EX/ E-45090 USD $19.01 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen: "We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You" 1974 Elektra E-45441 45 RPM USD $4.95 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU & WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - CASSETTE - SINGLE USD $6.95 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you (usa 1983 reissue) 7" WS EX/ E-45090 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 13 days
QUEEN We Will Rock You / We Are The CHampions ELEKTRA 45441 45 VINYL 7" USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" 45 PIC SLEEVE PICTURE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN - - WE WILL ROCK YOU / We are the Champions - - 1975 Australian Elektra 7" USD $7.56 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen-We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" Vinyl LP RSD Black Friday 2017 USD $13.98 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN : We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - UK 7" Vinyl P/S Single 1977 USD $14.53 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN We Are the Champions/We Will Rock You - RSD Black Friday, 45RPM 12" single USD $16.74 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $13.74 Buy It Now 15 days
Queen We Will Rock You And We Are The Champions cd2647 USD $2.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Queen We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions CD Digipak Single Freddie Mercury USD $10.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 12" VINYL NEW Black Friday RSD 2017 USD $12.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You RSD limited vinyl 12" NEW/SEALED USD $29.67 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - 12" P/S SINGLE - NEW / SEALED USD $26.53 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" / "WE WILL ROCK YOU" 7" 45 1977 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN We are the Champions / We will rock you 12" SINGLE BLACK FRIDAY RSD sealed USD $61.03 Buy It Now 17 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions, Queen Single USD $6.73 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are Champions - CD - Single - **Mint Condition** USD $15.95 Buy It Now 18 days
News Of The World, Queen ? VINYL LP 1977, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions USD $12.00 Buy It Now 18 days
RSD Black Friday 2017, Queen We are the Champions, We will Rock you USD $13.99 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" VINYL USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - RARE 7" 45 RECORD PIC SLV 1977 USD $14.76 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You RSD 12" NEW VINYL Virgin USD $13.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl USD $19.89 Buy It Now 19 days
QUEEN - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS B/W WE WILL ROCK YOU - OZ ELEKTRA LABEL 45 - 1977 USD $14.83 Buy It Now 20 days
VINTAGE QUEEN WE WILL ROCK YOU WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 RPM ELEKTRA RECORDS USD $12.00 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN (7") WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS..WILL ROCK YOU [GERMAN 1ST EMI PRESS 45 VINYL]EX USD $25.00 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN ~ WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ~ 5 SONG NEAR MINT CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - Mono/Stereo 12" Promo Single USD $299.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - 45 Promo Picture Sleeve Only - WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU USD $5.99 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN : We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - French 2003 CD Single France USD $23.82 Buy It Now 21 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(31%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(15%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"