WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU

- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2708 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Music

QUEEN: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS c/w WE WILL ROCK YOU (REMASTERED CD)-FREE SHIPPING- USD $12.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN News Of The World LP UK issue We Are The Champions * We Will Rock You USD $23.73 Buy It Now
2 DOORS 45's-We Will Rock You/We are The Champions & Liar/Killer Queen USD $9.00 Buy It Now 19m 42s
Queen We Will Rock You/We Are The Champions 45RPM Single Record E-45441 USD $11.95 Buy It Now 16h 42m
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Dutch 7" in picture sleeve USD $10.10 Buy It Now 17h 11m
QUEEN - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You - 45rpm USD $1.50 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions & We Will Rock You 45 RPM & Picture Sleeve EXCELLENT! USD $4.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Queen 45 RPM with Sleeve E-45441 We are the champions/We will rock you USD $5.00 [0 bids]
Queen - We Will Rock you / We are the champions! 7 inch Great Condition - RARE USD $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Queen We are the Champions & We Will Rock You 45 RPM Record & Sleeve 1977 USD $5.99 [0 bids]
Queen WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 45 7" +FREE CD WE WILL ROCK YOU by Five + Queen USD $7.58 [0 bids]
USD $15.20 Buy It Now
QUEEN:CD-MINI, We Are The Champions-We Will Rock You-Fat Bottomed Girls-JAPAN- USD $24.95 Buy It Now 2 days
QUEEN / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU / DUTCH 45 PICTURE COVER USD $6.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU EMI RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $1.86 [0 bids]
queen we will rock you / we are the champions 45rpm vg - USD $1.50 [0 bids]
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions CD single (CD5 / 5") Dutch USD $21.86 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN 1977 WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45rpm-ELEKTRA # 45441 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen We Are The Champions 45 rpm We Will Rock You Canadian Pressing USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN~We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You NM 45~With Picture Sleeve~Spun Gold USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Queen: We Will Rock You / We are the Champions 45 - Elektra E-46532 USD $6.00 [0 bids]
QUEEN/We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions/Remixes/ by Rick Rubin (CD, 1991) USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $15.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen- We Are The Champions/we Will Rock You. 1977 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen We are the Champions-We will rock you Hungarian ONLY COVERART 7" USD $16.88 Buy It Now 4 days
QUEEN a -(45)- WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU - ELECKTRA - 45441 - 1978 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You VG+ 7" Vinyl 45 Elektra E-45441 USD $11.25 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen-We are the champions/We will Rock you 7" Single 1977 EMI 2708 EX/VG USD $4.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions - S... FRA CD single (CD5 / 5") USD $15.60 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You Made in EEC 7" in textured picture USD $12.48 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions/We Will Rock YOU 45 1977 Elektra Records VG USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Queen-We are the champions/We will Rock you 7" Single 1977 EMI 2708 VG+/Plain USD $3.73 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN 7" WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS b/w WE WILL ROCK YOU. UK EMI PIC SLEEVE EMI2708 USD $3.68 [0 bids]
QUEEN We Are The Champions 45 rpm PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY Elektra 1977 Will Rock You USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you ELEKTRA CANADA 45 USD $3.25 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
4 'QUEEN' HIT 45's+1P(Copy)[We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You] 70's USD $8.99 Buy It Now 8 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions Queen by Rick Rubin (Maxi CD) LN USD $5.23 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen We Will Rock You / We Are The Champions USA Cassette Tape USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen we are the champions/we will rock you. 1977 single. USD $6.25 Buy It Now 9 days
Queen We Will Rock You We Are the Champions CD USD $5.25 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with PicSleeve USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 1977 NEAR MINT P-230E USD $22.00 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN-WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS - RUINED BY RICK RUBIN CD SINGLE USD $6.23 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN . WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 1977 .NR MINT USD $9.98 Buy It Now 11 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 7" PS 45rpm rare Belgian press USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
45 RPM - Queen - We Will Rock You / We are the Champions (Elecktra Spun Gold) USD $7.70 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN, TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU/WE WILL ROCK YOU/WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS pink 7" USD $39.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You ?LISTEN? A-3 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $12.48 Buy It Now 12 days
Queen We Are The Champions We Will Rock You ?LISTEN? A-4 B-3 UK 7" EMI 1977 EX+ USD $7.48 Buy It Now 12 days
QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS 4 TR RARE HOLL 2 LIVE USD $7.96 Buy It Now 13 days
Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You 7" Single 1977 USD $10.49 Buy It Now 13 days
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen USD $18.98 Buy It Now 14 days
Rock 45 Queen - We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You On Elektra USD $4.00 Buy It Now 14 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen Rick Rubin.CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
QUEEN we are the champions/we will rock you ELEKTRA CANADA 45 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You U.S. Orig 1977 (7" Vinyl EX) 45 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Queen cd.we will rock you/we are the champions cd single.free UK Delivery USD $16.23 Buy It Now 17 days
QUEEN - We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions - CD ** Like New - Mint ** USD $14.75 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN 45 RPM - "We Are the Champions" & "We Will Rock You" w/ pic sleeve VG+ USD $9.00 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN Greatest Hits 2002 Taiwan Promo CD We Will Rock You-We Are The Champions USD $179.79 Buy It Now 20 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare Tape USD $7.39 Buy It Now 20 days
Queen - We Are The Champions c/w We Will Rock You 7" JAPAN 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS/WE WILL ROCK YOU 1977 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $14.49 Buy It Now 21 days
QUEEN 'We Are The Champions"- "We Will Rock You" Cassette US 1994 rare USD $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN 45 rpm 1977 ELEKTRA We are the Champions / We will rock you VG++ CLEAN USD $4.96 Buy It Now 23 days
M59 QUEEN We Are the Champions We Will Rock You 45 LP Record Vintage 1977 USD $18.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Queen Too Much Love Will Kill You CD Single - We Will Rock You We Are Champions USD $4.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen We Are The Champions Original 1st Issue / We Will Rock You 7" Vinyl USD $18.72 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen - We Are The Champions/We Will Rock You 1977 7" USD $3.12 Buy It Now 25 days
We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions [Single] by Queen (CD, Mar-1991,... USD $1.99 Buy It Now 25 days
QUEEN We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You rare original 45 with Pic Sleeve USD $14.69 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen 70s ROCK 45 We are the Champions / We Will Rock You USA ISSUE USD $14.98 Buy It Now 25 days
Queen News Of The World UK EMI '77 1st We Are The Champions We Will Rock You NM USD $150.00 Buy It Now 26 days
45 ! QUEEN ELECTRA PIC SLEEVE RECORDS WE WILL ROCK YOU / WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS USD $4.89 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen-Bohemian Rhapsody,We Are the Champions/We will rock you,Radio Gaga singles USD $8.73 Buy It Now 28 days
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 28 days
w PICTURE SLEEVE Queen We are the Champions / We will Rock You 1977 45rpm VG++ USD $11.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(29%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(17%)

QUEEN We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
3 stars 'We Are The Champions / We Will Rock You' - Queen (Single)

I've always found these two tracks to compliment each other; the problem here though is that the order is opposite. 'We Will Rock You' is the perfect introduction to a more emotional and moving track like 'We Are The Champions.' The highlight here is most definately Brian May's guitar work at the end of the second track here; grungy but melodically accomplished; the sort of stuff I like to see from him. 'We Will Rock You' is basically made famous for it's stomping rhythm. It's not necessarily the best song but it's cool to see a band trying to things with minimizing instrumentation to accomplish new things with less. 'We Are The Champions' has some of Mercury's most beautiful vocal work, and an overtracked chorus that's typical of what the band does vocally.

Two tracks that a Queen fan should probably get around to hearing.

Review by Andy Webb
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Retired Admin
3 stars QUEENtessential Queen!

Although my opening line may seem like I would give this EP 5 stars, I really can't. These two tracks, along with Bohemian Rhapsody, were essentially my introduction to all of Queen back when I was 8 or 9 years old. The two tracks always compliment each other, with the compassionate We Will Rock You leading fantastically into We Are the Champions.... but... on the EP they seem to have mixed that order up. However, the songs are still fantastic. We Will Rock You is really one of those songs that you need to hear, no matter what kind of music you like or where you live or how old you are, the whole song is just a pure classic. We are the Champions is similar, with a more direct rock sound.

The reason I have this rated 3 stars is simple. It only has the two songs. I find it pretty hard to rate a single above anything but a 4 stars, because it is a much more worthwhile purchase to simply get the studio album, especially because the studio album (in this case) has already been released. The two songs are fantastic aspects of the whole studio records, but buying just these two songs individual is a little unnecessary and non-essential. 3 stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You"