BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR

Queen Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car album cover

rock music collection

Buy QUEEN Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1975

1. Bohemian Rhapsody (5:55)
2. I'm in Love With My Car (3:05)

- Freddie Mercury / vocals
- Brian May / guitar, vocals
- John Deacon / bass
- Roger Taylor / drums, vocals

7'' EMI 2375 (UK)

Thanks to clarke2001 for the addition

Buy QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car Music

QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR FRANCE 7" PS CLEAN COPY! Mercury USD $180.00 Buy It Now 38m 3s
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $19.24 Buy It Now 5h 15m
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car 7" 1975 Elektra VG+ USD $4.99 Buy It Now 15h 47m
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody 7" B/W I'm In Love With My Car, Plain Sleeve, Emi 2375 USD $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $17.90 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR **1975 UK EMI 2375 ** VG USD $16.72 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car - EMI 2375 USD $2.79 [0 bids]
QUEEN 7" 45 BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR EX + 1980 Concert Ticket USD $19.00 Buy It Now 3 days
QUEEN Bohemian rhapsody / I'm in love with my car EMI 2375 classic rock from 75 USD $9.75 Buy It Now 4 days
*<* QUEEN's "BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR" 1975 CLEAN M- GEM UK 45! USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody/I'm In Love With My Car - German Picture Sleeve PS 7" USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car [12" VINYL] - Queen 0050087331771 USD $31.68 Buy It Now 6 days
QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR **1975 UK EMI 2375 ** VG+ USD $9.75 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen CD Single Card Sleeve Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car USD $13.95 Buy It Now 8 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car ELEKTRA Records 1975 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car - 7" Record USD $27.90 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN-BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR (UK EMI PRESS) USD $9.75 Buy It Now 9 days
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY /I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $24.90 Buy It Now 15 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car rare original 45 from 1975 USD $14.99 Buy It Now 16 days
QUEEN . BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR . 1975 classic No.1 USD $9.75 Buy It Now 18 days
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody-I'm In Love With My Car EMI Original 7" 1975 EX USD $5.57 Buy It Now 22 days
QUEEN: Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car. EMI 2375. ?1975 USD $5.51 Buy It Now 24 days
45! QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY / I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR ON ELECTRA RECORDS USD $12.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car [12' VINYL - BRAND NEW] by Queen USD $33.60 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(67%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(19%)

QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars It is really hard to rate this single release from 1975 by Queen. They had many songs over the years but no doubt their most famous is "Bohemian RHapsody". It is a classic among rock and roll music and still is fun to hear. Wayne's World!! 5 stars without a doubt. I was never a huge fan of much els ... (read more)

Report this review (#749389) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 5, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of QUEEN "Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm in Love With My Car"