I

- Ronnie James Dio / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitars
- Terrance Geezer Butler / Bass
- Vinnie Appice / Drums

promo cd from Reprise rec.

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH I Music

The Black Sabbath Story: Volume 1, 1970 - 1978 [VHS]The Black Sabbath Story: Volume 1, 1970 - 1978 [VHS]
Warner Off Roster 1992
VHS Tape$14.99
Black Sabbath Story 1 [VHS]Black Sabbath Story 1 [VHS]
Sanctuary Records 2002
VHS Tape$199.96

OZZY OSBOURNE ~'I Don't Wanna Stop'~RARE UK 'PROMO' CD 2007~Black Sabbath-NEW USD $13.27 Buy It Now
BLACK SABBATH - TYR. ORIGINAL 1990 I.R.S RECORDS. WITH INNER - NEAR MINT. USD $66.38 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath Never Say Die LP I Can Post 5 LPs 4 £3.99 UK USD $19.90 Buy It Now 19h 56m
BLACK SABBATH-DEHUMANIZER-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Deluxe Edition I50 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 22h 40m
Black Sabbath Remake PRIMUS & OZZY OSBOURNE N.i.b. RADIO EDIT PROMO DJ CD single USD $32.89 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK SABBATH cd SABOTAGE ozzy osbourne tony lommi AM I GOING INSANE hole in sky USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK SABBATH - CROSS PURPOSES CASSETTE 1994 I.R.S. USD $5.30 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK SABBATH Dehumanizer CD I.R.S. Records , DIO , SEALED CD ! USD $3.00 [4 bids]
Black Sabbath ?- Black Moon I.R.S. Records 1989 IRSD-002 CD Promo, Single RARE USD $84.96 Buy It Now 3 days
BLACK SABBATH The Headless Cross CD RARE ORIGINAL I.R.S. press Tony Martin 1989 USD $9.51 [5 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Tyr CD RARE w/ Tony Martin IOMMI Cozy Powell I.R.S. pressing 1990 USD $10.49 [6 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Cross Purposes CD RARE OOP ORIGINAL I.R.S. EMI Canada pressing '94 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Forbidden CD RARE OOP Tony Martin IOMMI I.R.S. pressing 1995 USD $2.99 [1 bids]
Black Sabbath TYR CD Tony Martin I.R.S. Records Feels Good To Me OOP USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
Black Sabbath ?- Tyr ..org,1990..in very good condition..I.R.S....very rare!!! USD $41.00 [19 bids]
Cross Purposes - Black Sabbath (CD 1994 I.R.S. Records) OOP RARE iommi dio ozzy USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH/Dehumanizer ( I. r.s. RECORDS 0777 713155 2 7)CD Album USD $15.33 Buy It Now 5 days
MIDLAKE am I 1500 made RSD 12 Inch VINYL BLACK SABBATH record store day USD $23.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Black Sabbath Dehumanizer - 1992 I.R.S. USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BLACK SABBATH Am I Going Insane (Radio) /Hole In The Sky NEMS 6165 300 7" USD $26.56 Buy It Now 5 days
OZZY OSBOURNE (OF BLACK SABBATH) i just want you (single sided etched) 12" EX/EX USD $42.44 Buy It Now 5 days
OZZY OSBOURNE (OF BLACK SABBATH) i just want you (single sided etched) 12" EX/EX USD $45.56 Buy It Now 5 days
Tony Martin / Back Where I Belong Black Sabbath OOP!!!!! A USD $26.99 Buy It Now 6 days
TONY MARTIN (ex-BLACK SABBATH) - BACK WHERE I BELONG - 1992 - RUSSIAN U/A CD USD $9.00 Buy It Now 7 days
HEAVEN & HELL I / Sign of the southern cross LIVE Spv ACETATE Black Sabbath USD $30.00 [0 bids]
Black Sabbath 1975 7" Single Am I going Insane (Radio) USD $14.61 [0 bids]
TONY MARTIN BACK WHERE I BELONG 1992 GERMAN IMPORT CD BLACK SABBATH SINGER OOP USD $49.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes CD I.R.S Record Metal 1994 077771322228 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 8 days
DIO UK 7" 45, hard rock import Black Sabbath related,I COULD HAVE BEEN A DREAMER USD $9.90 Buy It Now 10 days
BLACK SABBATH - Forbidden (ORIGINAL NEW CD, 1995, I.R.S. Records) USD $69.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath:I.top copy! Nems re LP M-/M- USD $24.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath TYR (CD, Sep-1990, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $13.85 Buy It Now 14 days
PROMO LABEL / BLACK SABBATH AM I GOING INSANE / 7INCH USD $299.99 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH HEADLESS CROSS RARE USA PRESSING 1989 I.R.S. RECORDS TONY IOMMI USD $150.00 Buy It Now 15 days
USED BLACK SABBATH N.I.B. BEHIND THE WALL OF SLEEP,THE WIZARD THAILAND EP USD $391.72 Buy It Now 16 days
ROBERTO NICOLOSI - BLACK SABBATH (I TRE VOLTI DELLA PAURA) [ORIGINAL MOTION PICT USD $18.06 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath OZZY OSBOURNE Mama I'm Coming Home PROMO DJ CD Single 1991 USA USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Ozzy Osbourne "Flying High Again/I Don't know Live" 7" OOP EX Black Sabbath USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Black Sabbath ~ TYR 1990 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. X4 13049 USD $14.33 Buy It Now 17 days
Black Sabbath ~ Headless Cross 1989 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. IRSC 89002 USD $14.33 Buy It Now 17 days
ANTHRAX I'M THE MAN CD FROM 1987 ORIGINAL PRESS MEGAFORCE BLACK SABBATH USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
TONY MARTIN - BACK WHERE I BELONG RARE CD Jewel Case+GIFT Black Sabbath Osbourne USD $17.89 Buy It Now 18 days
BLACK SABBATH cross purposes CD 1994 I.R.S. Records ?0777 7 13222 2 8 euro Press USD $28.00 Buy It Now 18 days
BLACK SABBATH - Am I Going Insane (Radio) Orig 7" Vinyl 45rpm USD $13.27 Buy It Now 18 days
BLACK SABBATH / SNOWBLIND-ST.VITUS' DANCE (VTG.THAI 7" LP) I.S. SONG HITS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 18 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes (I.R.S. 1994) Cassette Tape USD $9.90 Buy It Now 19 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $32.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Am I Going Insane Midlake~SEALED~2011 Folk Rock Single~Black Sabbath Cover USD $8.46 Buy It Now 20 days
Dehumanizer, BLACK SABBATH, New Original recording remastered, I USD $25.64 Buy It Now 20 days
TONY MARTIN BACK WHERE I BELONG 1992 GERMAN IMPORT CD BLACK SABBATH SINGER OOP USD $20.00 Buy It Now 20 days
Forbidden by Black Sabbath (CD, Jun-1995, I.R.S Records) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 21 days
BLACK SABBATH SABOTAGE 1975 US LP~OZZY~IOMMI~HEAVY METAL~AM I GOING INSANE USD $19.85 Buy It Now 21 days
OZZY OSBOURNE : I Am Ozzy Book HAND-SIGNED Authentic Autograph **Black Sabbath** USD $199.16 Buy It Now 23 days
Paranoid / Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Good Original recording remastered, I USD $14.18 Buy It Now 24 days
Cross Purposes by Black Sabbath (CD, Jan-1994, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $12.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Cross Purposes by Black Sabbath (CD, Jan-1994, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $12.85 Buy It Now 25 days
BLACK SABBATH I Sold My Soul For Rock Original Collectable Sticker Official 2005 USD $2.64 Buy It Now 25 days
BLACK SABBATH/Dehumanizer ( I. r.s. 0777 713155 2 7)CD Album USD $15.30 Buy It Now 25 days
BLACK SABBATH 1st ALBUM VINYL STICKER OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT 2008 N.I.B USD $2.64 Buy It Now 26 days
BLACK SABBATH - OZZY - BILL WARD - GEEZER BUTLER - TONY IOMMI - IRON MAN - 25MM USD $2.24 Buy It Now 27 days
Never Say Die, Black Sabbath, Excellent Original recording remastered, I USD $21.00 Buy It Now 27 days
@ CD BLACK SABBATH - CROSS PURPOSES / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1994 ORG RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
BLACK SABBATH FORBIDDEN 1995 RARE CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED I.R.S. USD $14.40 Buy It Now 28 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $4.63 Buy It Now 29 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $6.63 Buy It Now 29 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $19.90 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BLACK SABBATH I ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(38%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

BLACK SABBATH I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "I"