I

- Ronnie James Dio / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitars
- Terrance Geezer Butler / Bass
- Vinnie Appice / Drums

promo cd from Reprise rec.

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH I Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
ParanoidParanoid
Master Of RealityMaster Of Reality
Sabbath Bloody SabbathSabbath Bloody Sabbath
SabotageSabotage
Black SabbathBlack Sabbath
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2016
The Ultimate Collection (2CD)The Ultimate Collection (2CD)
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2017
13 [2 CD][Deluxe Edition]13 [2 CD][Deluxe Edition]
Deluxe Edition
Republic 2013
Vol. 4Vol. 4
Technical EcstasyTechnical Ecstasy
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2016
Never Say Die!Never Say Die!
Rhino/Warner Bros. 2016

TONY MARTIN BACK WHERE I BELONG 1992 GERMAN IMPORT CD BLACK SABBATH SINGER OOP USD $49.95 Buy It Now 12h 18m
BLACK SABBATH - Forbidden (ORIGINAL NEW CD, 1995, I.R.S. Records) USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 9 BLACK SABBATH CASSETE TAPES FIRST 8 releases plus I SOLD MY SOUL USD $33.99 [0 bids]
DIO UK 7" 45, hard rock import Black Sabbath related,I COULD HAVE BEEN A DREAMER USD $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACK SABBATH-DEHUMANIZER-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Deluxe Edition I50 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Sabbath - TYR CD Original 1990, I.R.S. Records, Tony Iommi, Cozy Powell USD $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tyr by Black Sabbath (CD, Sep-1990, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Black Sabbath - Am I Going Insane ( Radio Edit) / Hole In The Sky Japan SFL-2060 USD $150.00 [0 bids]
black sabbath 7in Record Hole In The Sky - Am I Going Insane Heavy Rock USD $10.19 [0 bids]
Tony Martin ?- Back Where I Belong - CD (Black Sabbath) USD $17.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Black Sabbath ?- Tyr CD..I.R.S. Records ?- X2 13049..RARE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath - TYR (1990, US), Mega Rare, Original I.R.S. version, X2 13049 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 8 days
USED BLACK SABBATH N.I.B. BEHIND THE WALL OF SLEEP,THE WIZARD THAILAND EP USD $375.80 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath (I Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.S.T. - Roberto Nic (2017, Vinyl New) USD $33.27 Buy It Now 8 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Roberto Nicolosi - Black Sabbath (I Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.S.T. [Vinyl New] USD $28.21 Buy It Now 9 days
BLACK SABBATH-Forbidden |JAPAN/I.R.S.Records |TOCP-8586|STICKER!RARE!*NOT BOOT* USD $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath OZZY OSBOURNE Mama I'm Coming Home PROMO DJ CD Single 1991 USA USD $37.59 Buy It Now 9 days
Black Sabbath 1975 7" Single Am I going Insane (Radio) USD $14.01 [0 bids]
Ozzy Osbourne "Flying High Again/I Don't know Live" 7" OOP EX Black Sabbath USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
ANTHRAX I'M THE MAN CD FROM 1987 ORIGINAL PRESS MEGAFORCE BLACK SABBATH USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TONY MARTIN - BACK WHERE I BELONG RARE CD Jewel Case+GIFT Black Sabbath Osbourne USD $17.95 Buy It Now 10 days
BLACK SABBATH cross purposes CD 1994 I.R.S. Records ?0777 7 13222 2 8 euro Press USD $28.00 Buy It Now 10 days
BLACK SABBATH / SNOWBLIND-ST.VITUS' DANCE (VTG.THAI 7" LP) I.S. SONG HITS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 11 days
BLACK SABBATH AM I GOING INSAME / 7INCH 45RPM NM MINT- SUPERB COPY USD $499.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes (I.R.S. 1994) Cassette Tape USD $9.90 Buy It Now 12 days
Am I Going Insane Midlake~SEALED~2011 Folk Rock Single~Black Sabbath Cover USD $8.46 Buy It Now 13 days
TONY MARTIN Back Where I Belong CD 1992 RARE OOP Black Sabbath USD $25.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes (1994 I.R.S. Cassette Album - Dolby HX Pro B NR) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Black Sabbath Why I Love.... 2015 Article + Full Page Artwork Ideal to Frame? USD $7.01 Buy It Now 14 days
Black Sabbath, Sabotage, Excellent Original recording remastered, I USD $12.59 Buy It Now 14 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes CD I.R.S Record Metal 1994 077771322228 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath (I Tre Volti Della Paura) [Original Motion Picture... USD $25.30 Buy It Now 16 days
Anthrax ?- I'm The Man SEALED 1987 USA LP Overkill SOD Black Sabbath Metallica USD $38.95 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath Original Self Titled CD OZZY Osbourne The Wizard Wasp N.I.B. Debut USD $7.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Tony Martin / Back Where I Belong ORG'92 Black Sabbath OOP!!!!! B2 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Black Sabbath: Feels Good To Me CD 1990 I.R.S. Records UK EIRSCD 148 Slim Jewel USD $29.95 Buy It Now 18 days
BLACK SABBATH - OZZY - BILL WARD - GEEZER BUTLER - TONY IOMMI - IRON MAN - 25MM USD $2.15 Buy It Now 19 days
Never Say Die, Black Sabbath, Excellent Original recording remastered, I USD $21.00 Buy It Now 19 days
@ CD BLACK SABBATH - CROSS PURPOSES / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1994 ORG RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
BLACK SABBATH FORBIDDEN 1995 RARE CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED I.R.S. USD $18.00 Buy It Now 20 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $4.45 Buy It Now 21 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $6.36 Buy It Now 21 days
DIO I Could Have Been A Dreamer PHOTO Print POSTER Ronnie Jame Black Sabbath 001 USD $19.10 Buy It Now 21 days
OZZY OSBOURNE ~'I Don't Wanna Stop'~RARE UK 'PROMO' CD 2007~Black Sabbath-NEW USD $12.73 Buy It Now 22 days
Black Sabbath ~ Headless Cross 1989 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. IRSC 89002 USD $16.33 Buy It Now 23 days
Black Sabbath ~ TYR 1990 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. X4 13049 USD $16.33 Buy It Now 23 days
Black Sabbath (I Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.S.T. - Robert (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $26.21 Buy It Now 23 days
Paranoid / Black Sabbath, Black Sabbath, Good Original recording remastered, I USD $8.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath ?- Black Moon I.R.S. Records 1989 IRSD-002 CD Promo, Single RARE USD $79.96 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath Dehumanizer - 1992 I.R.S. USD $7.99 Buy It Now 27 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $44.99 Buy It Now 27 days
Forbidden by Black Sabbath (CD, Jun-1995, I.R.S Records) USD $25.00 Buy It Now 27 days
MIDLAKE am I 1500 made RSD 12 Inch VINYL BLACK SABBATH record store day USD $23.74 Buy It Now 27 days
Tony Martin- Back Where I Belong, Scream (2 CD Lot) Black Sabbath, Empire USD $50.00 Buy It Now 27 days
OZZY OSBOURNE (OF BLACK SABBATH) i just want you (single sided etched) 12" EX/EX USD $58.22 Buy It Now 28 days
OZZY OSBOURNE (OF BLACK SABBATH) i just want you (single sided etched) 12" EX/EX USD $59.19 Buy It Now 28 days
Tony Martin / Back Where I Belong Black Sabbath OOP!!!!! A USD $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
OZZY OSBOURNE HAND SIGNED BOOK AUTOGRAPH WITH COA I AM OZZY BLACK SABBATH USD $85.98 Buy It Now 29 days
ROBERTO NOCOLOSI - BLACK SABBATH (I TRE VOLTI DELLA PAURA) VINYL LP NEW+ USD $40.24 Buy It Now 29 days
Tyr by Black Sabbath (CD, Sep-1990, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 29 days
Black Sabbath : We Sold Our Soul For Rock N Roll, Vol. I CD USD $5.54 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BLACK SABBATH I ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(43%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(14%)

BLACK SABBATH I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "I"