I

- Ronnie James Dio / Vocals
- Tony Iommi / Guitars
- Terrance Geezer Butler / Bass
- Vinnie Appice / Drums

promo cd from Reprise rec.

Thanks to mogorva for the addition

BLACK SABBATH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BLACK SABBATH I Music

The Black Sabbath Story: Volume 1, 1970 - 1978 [VHS]The Black Sabbath Story: Volume 1, 1970 - 1978 [VHS]
Warner Off Roster 1992
VHS Tape$14.99
I tre volti della paura / Black Sabbath [Blu-ray]I tre volti della paura / Black Sabbath [Blu-ray]
Multiple Formats · Blu-ray · Import
Imports 2013
Blu-ray$214.62 (used)
Black Sabbath Story 1 [VHS]Black Sabbath Story 1 [VHS]
Sanctuary Records 2002
VHS Tape$25.99 (used)

BLACK SABBATH 1st ALBUM VINYL STICKER OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT 2008 N.I.B USD $2.66 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK SABBATH - OZZY - BILL WARD - GEEZER BUTLER - TONY IOMMI - IRON MAN - 25MM USD $2.26 Buy It Now 1 day
BLACK SABBATH Cross Purposes CD ORG I.R.S. Records 07777 13222 2 8 Heavy Metal USD $14.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Forbidden CD ORG I.R.S. Records 72434-98852-2-6 Heavy Metal USD $14.00 [0 bids]
BLACK SABBATH Headless Cross CD ORG I.R.S. Records CDP 241005-2 Heavy Metal USD $10.00 [0 bids]
Never Say Die, Black Sabbath, Excellent Original recording remastered, I USD $12.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Cross Purposes by Black Sabbath (CD, Jan-1994, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $7.50 [8 bids]
@ CD BLACK SABBATH - CROSS PURPOSES / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1994 ORG RARE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACK SABBATH FORBIDDEN 1995 RARE CASSETTE BRAND NEW & SEALED I.R.S. USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BLACK SABBATH SABOTAGE 1975 US LP~OZZY~IOMMI~HEAVY METAL~AM I GOING INSANE USD $19.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Black Sabbath 1975 7" Single Am I going Insane (Radio) USD $14.69 [0 bids]
Anthrax - I'm The Man CD 1st US press black sabbath metallica slayer overkill USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OZZY OSBOURNE Mama I'm Coming Home SPECIAL EDITION CD Black Sabbath OSBOURNES USD $14.99 [0 bids]
USD $29.99 Buy It Now
BLACK SABBATH cd SABOTAGE ozzy osbourne tony lommi AM I GOING INSANE hole in sky USD $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Led Zeppelin I S/t CD Brazil Edition Black Sabbath Rainbow Rare Collectors USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Black Sabbath TYR CD Tony Martin I.R.S. Records Feels Good To Me OOP USD $30.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
OZZY OSBOURNE ~'I Don't Wanna Stop'~RARE UK 'PROMO' CD 2007~Black Sabbath-NEW USD $13.35 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH - CROSS PURPOSES CASSETTE 1994 I.R.S. USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
BLACK SABBATH-DEHUMANIZER-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Deluxe Edition I50 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 5 days
BLACK SABBATH Dehumanizer CD ORG Japan I.R.S. Records TOCP-7255 Heavy Metal USD $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Tony Martin / Back Where I Belong ORG'92 Black Sabbath OOP!!!!! B2 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Ozzy Osbourne - Mama I'm Coming Home - Scarce 12" Vinyl - Black Sabbath USD $14.68 Buy It Now 7 days
Black Sabbath ?- Black Moon I.R.S. Records 1989 IRSD-002 CD Promo, Single RARE USD $89.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Black Sabbath TYR (CD, Sep-1990, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $12.50 Buy It Now 8 days
BLACK SABBATH/Dehumanizer ( I. r.s. RECORDS 0777 713155 2 7)CD Album USD $15.29 Buy It Now 9 days
MIDLAKE am I 1500 made RSD 12 Inch VINYL BLACK SABBATH record store day USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Tony Martin / Back Where I Belong Black Sabbath OOP!!!!! *Q USD $29.99 Buy It Now 10 days
TONY MARTIN (ex-BLACK SABBATH) - BACK WHERE I BELONG - 1992 - RUSSIAN U/A CD USD $9.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes (I.R.S. 1994) Cassette Tape USD $9.90 Buy It Now 11 days
DIO RONNIE JAMES OFFICIAL 1989 TOUR PIN BADGE D.I.O. OZZY BLACK SABBATH RAINBOW USD $12.01 Buy It Now 11 days
TONY MARTIN BACK WHERE I BELONG 1992 GERMAN IMPORT CD BLACK SABBATH SINGER OOP USD $49.95 Buy It Now 12 days
BLACK SABBATH-DEHUMANIZER-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Deluxe Edition I50 USD $57.05 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath Dehumanizer - 1992 I.R.S. USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
BLACK SABBATH-DEHUMANIZER-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Deluxe Edition I50 USD $46.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Black Sabbath Cross Purposes CD I.R.S Record Metal 1994 077771322228 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 12 days
DIO UK 7" 45, hard rock import Black Sabbath related,I COULD HAVE BEEN A DREAMER USD $11.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH Cross Purposes 1994 Cassette I.R.S. XDR FACTORY SEALED! USD $13.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Tony Martin Back Where I Belong CD Black Sabbath Autographed!! USD $75.00 Buy It Now 14 days
BLACK SABBATH - Forbidden (ORIGINAL NEW CD, 1995, I.R.S. Records) USD $69.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Black Sabbath (I Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.S.T. - Robert (Vinyl Used Very Good) USD $26.05 Buy It Now 16 days
TONY MARTIN (Black Sabbath) - Backwhere i belong (Polydor cd / German import) USD $17.35 Buy It Now 18 days
PROMO LABEL / BLACK SABBATH AM I GOING INSANE / 7INCH USD $299.99 Buy It Now 19 days
Black Sabbath ?- Cross Purposes CD (Jan-1994, I.R.S. Records (U.S.)) USD $12.85 Buy It Now 19 days
BLACK SABBATH HEADLESS CROSS RARE USA PRESSING 1989 I.R.S. RECORDS TONY IOMMI USD $150.00 Buy It Now 19 days
USED BLACK SABBATH N.I.B. BEHIND THE WALL OF SLEEP,THE WIZARD THAILAND EP USD $394.09 Buy It Now 20 days
Roberto Nicolosi - Black Sabbath (i Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.s.t. [New Vinyl L USD $30.02 Buy It Now 20 days
Roberto Nicolosi - Black Sabbath (i Tre Volti Della Paura) - O.s.t. [New Vinyl L USD $28.05 Buy It Now 20 days
ROBERTO NICOLOSI - BLACK SABBATH (I TRE VOLTI DELLA PAURA) [ORIGINAL MOTION PICT USD $18.23 Buy It Now 20 days
Black Sabbath OZZY OSBOURNE Mama I'm Coming Home PROMO DJ CD Single 1991 USA USD $37.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Ozzy Osbourne "Flying High Again/I Don't know Live" 7" OOP EX Black Sabbath USD $14.99 Buy It Now 21 days
BLACK SABBATH AM I GOING INSAME / 7INCH 45RPM NM MINT- SUPERB COPY USD $499.99 Buy It Now 22 days
ANTHRAX I'M THE MAN CD FROM 1987 ORIGINAL PRESS MEGAFORCE BLACK SABBATH USD $19.99 Buy It Now 22 days
TONY MARTIN - BACK WHERE I BELONG RARE CD Jewel Case+GIFT Black Sabbath Osbourne USD $17.89 Buy It Now 22 days
BLACK SABBATH cross purposes CD 1994 I.R.S. Records ?0777 7 13222 2 8 euro Press USD $28.00 Buy It Now 22 days
BLACK SABBATH / SNOWBLIND-ST.VITUS' DANCE (VTG.THAI 7" LP) I.S. SONG HITS USD $399.99 Buy It Now 22 days
TONY MARTIN Back Where I Belong CD 1992 RARE OOP Black Sabbath Giuntini Projec USD $49.99 Buy It Now 24 days
BLACK SABBATH - Am I Going Insane (Radio) Orig 7" Vinyl 45rpm USD $13.35 Buy It Now 24 days
Am I Going Insane Midlake~SEALED~2011 Folk Rock Single~Black Sabbath Cover USD $8.95 Buy It Now 24 days
Black Sabbath ~ TYR 1990 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. X4 13049 USD $11.33 Buy It Now 25 days
Black Sabbath ~ Headless Cross 1989 (Audio Cassette) I.R.S. IRSC 89002 USD $11.33 Buy It Now 25 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $59.99 Buy It Now 25 days
OZZY OSBOURNE : I Am Ozzy Book HAND-SIGNED Authentic Autograph **Black Sabbath** USD $200.37 Buy It Now 28 days
CD BLACK SABBATH - FORBIDDEN / TONY MARTIN / I.R.S RECORDS 1995 ORG RARE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 29 days
BLACK SABBATH Tyr 1990 I.R.S. Records USA USD $16.95 Buy It Now 29 days
BLACK SABBATH/Dehumanizer ( I. r.s. 0777 713155 2 7)CD Album USD $15.26 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy BLACK SABBATH music online Buy BLACK SABBATH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

BLACK SABBATH I ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(38%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(25%)

BLACK SABBATH I reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

Post a review of BLACK SABBATH "I"