MAGNETIC WEB

Nik Raicevic Magnetic Web album cover

Buy NIK RAICEVIC Music
Studio Album, released in 1973

A1. Magnetic Web (9:46)
A2. Light Stimulus (3:24)
A3. Edge Of The Unknown (4:40)
B1. Dance Of The Supernatural (8:03)
B2. Interplanetary Beings (5:47)
B3. Cosmic Aura (3:00)

Search NIK RAICEVIC Magnetic Web lyrics

Search NIK RAICEVIC Magnetic Web tabs

- Nik Raicevic / all instruments

Narco Records LP

NIK RAICEVIC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIK RAICEVIC Magnetic Web Music

More places to buy NIK RAICEVIC music online Buy NIK RAICEVIC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

NIK RAICEVIC Magnetic Web ratings distribution

NIK RAICEVIC Magnetic Web reviews

Review by admireArt
1 stars If anything Nik Raicevic has some very loyal followers. I have tried to understand why such an unimpressive and uncreative effort has been rated among or, worst of all, even better than far more ground breaking works included in this Prog subgenre. Die hard loyalty, I suppose.

Anyway, this 1973 release goes by the name of "Magnetic Web", in it you will go through all kind of electronic music composition self indulgences, which by the way, have already been presented to me by this same musician in his first release "Head".

To be honest I thought that time, maybe, was what this guy needed. Maybe then he would have realized that he was not the only person on earth to own synths and synth- less followers. But, sadly, I was proven wrong. What this guy REALLY needs is talent and far more demanding and cultured audiences.

Foul mouthed words won't do the trick, better yet just ignore it and be happy!.

* 1 PA star.

5 stars Back when I was a small kid (1979-1980) my father would occasionally buy odd and unusual, or just obscure albums. He wasn't exactly a music expert, so I was often wondering if he bought it because he liked the artwork or the title, or maybe the instruments used? The Internet obviously didn't exis ... (read more)

Report this review (#504150) | Posted by Progfan97402 | Tuesday, August 16, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIK RAICEVIC "Magnetic Web"