QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$12.22
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
Vinyl$5.00 (used)
We Will Rock You: a Tribute to Queen by Queen (2006-12-18)We Will Rock You: a Tribute to Queen by Queen (2006-12-18)
Anagram
We Will Rock You by Queen (2003-07-14)We Will Rock You by Queen (2003-07-14)
Capitol

QUEEN: QUEEN ROCKS 1997 CD We Will Rock You, One Vision, I Want It All etc. USD $2.48 [0 bids]
queen greatest hits 2 tape vgc plays great USD $0.62 [0 bids]
QUEEN - ROCK 'N' ROLL - VERY RARE - 7" WHITE LABEL - *MINT CONDITION* USD $26.83 [6 bids]
8 TRACK QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD 49 USD $8.99 Buy It Now
Queens of the Stone Age 2013 ...Like Clockwork Tour Succubus T-Shirt USD $19.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN - Sheer Heart Attack - 1974 Vinyl LP - EMC3061 USD $16.16 Buy It Now
Queen We Are The Champions Japan 7" Single USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Radio Show: KING BISCUIT FLOWER HOUR 3/5/01 HOF! WHO, CLAPTON,BB KING, QUEEN,MAC USD $27.99 Buy It Now
SAMSUN: The Wind / Mississippi Queen 45 (Netherlands, PS) Rock & Pop USD $18.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN ALBUM SHEER HEART ATTACK USD $3.74 [1 bids]
GRYPHON Red Queen To Gryphon Three NM Bell 1316 album vinyl 1974 USD $34.28 Buy It Now
MOTT THE HOOPLE NM Rock and Roll Queen PROMO DJ Atlantic 7297 USD $21.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN JAZZ (gatefold) USD $9.75 Buy It Now
QUEEN...A NIGHT AT THE OPERA Made In Mexico Gatefold vg++ USD $19.00 Buy It Now
Elaine Page The Queen Album LP Vinyl Record SRNLP22 Rock 80's 70's Freddie EX USD $10.10 Buy It Now
QUEEN - The Works - CD Album *Original Japan Pressing**No Barcode* USD $16.21 Buy It Now
QUEEN A Night At The Opera 180g Remaster LP Parlophone 2009 MINT! USD $18.72 [0 bids]
QUEEN A Day At The Races 180g Remaster LP Parlophone 2009 MINT! USD $18.72 [0 bids]
QUEEN ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST EMI RECORDS IMPORT 7" VINYL SINGLE + PIC/SLEEVE USD $4.36 [0 bids]
QUEEN SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE EMI RECORDS ORIGINAL UK 7" VINYL SINGLE - BRIAN MAY USD $4.98 [0 bids]
MR BIG (UK) WONDERFUL CREATION EMI RECORDS 7" VINYL SINGLE 70's POP ROCK QUEEN USD $4.36 [0 bids]
QUEEN PLAY THE GAME EMI RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE WHITE LABEL USD $4.98 [0 bids]
QUEEN ONE VISION EMI RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE - BRIAN MAY USD $4.36 [0 bids]
QUEEN + DAVID BOWIE - UNDER PRESSURE LIMITED EDITION 7" PICTURE DISC '99 USD $13.73 [5 bids]
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) - PRESSURE ON - 7" LIMITED EDITION ORANGE VINYL - MINT USD $4.98 [1 bids]
Queen Live Killers 1 vinyl LP from the complete works Boxset IX Only Ex/Ex USD $12.48 [0 bids]
Queen Live Killers 2 Vinyl LP from the complete works Boxset IX Only Ex/Ex USD $12.48 [0 bids]
Queen Queen 2 Vinyl from the Complete works Boxset LP II Only Ex/Ex USD $12.48 [0 bids]
REDBONE The Witch Queen Of New Orleans / Chant 13th Hour 7" SINGLE Epic EPC 7351 USD $1.24 [0 bids]
HANK MARVIN BRIAN MAY WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS RARE 1992 ROCK POP 7" VINYL QUEEN USD $7.48 Buy It Now
QUEEN&DAVID BOWIE-UNDER PRESSURE YUGOSLAVIAN 7'' 1981 USD $18.00 Buy It Now
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE Era Vulgaris PRoMo sticker sheet RaRe ORiGiNaL STONER USD $19.95 Buy It Now
QUEEN LATIFAH "Paper" Single with two tracks-Motown 1998 (RARE!)-Free Shipping USD $6.97 Buy It Now
QUEEN FLASH CLASSIC VINTAGE 1980 POP ROCK 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $2.18 Buy It Now
Queen One Vision EMI QUEEN 6 UK 7" 45 single USD $6.08 [0 bids]
SEX PISTOLS JOHNNY ROTTEN PUNK ROCK BUTTON BADGE GOD SAVE THE QUEEN JUBILEE UK USD $2.48 [0 bids]
QUEEN INNUENDO CASSETTE TAPE ALBUM PARLOPHONE EMI UK 1991 USD $8.10 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age Monsters In The Parasol / Leg Of Lamb RARE promo CD '00 USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Patti Page EIGHT CLASSIC ALBUMS VOL 2 Waltz Queen MANHATTAN TOWER New 4 CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Roger Taylor / Queen - Strange Frontier - 12" LP Vinyl Record - (1984) USD $6.24 [5 bids]
Wolf Parade- Apologies to the Queen Mary [Digipak] CD USD $9.18 Buy It Now
QUEEN OF ROCK N'ROLL USD $17.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN - Greatest Hits Music Book - Melody,Chords & Lyrics - IMP NOS Guitar Piano USD $16.16 Buy It Now
MINT Greatest Hits III by Queen (CD, Nov-1999, Hollywood) USD $11.49 Buy It Now
Lot of 11 VARIOUS 45rpm RECORDS Queen Stevie Nicks ZZ TOP Mambos Van Halen USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Queen - Jazz - 1978 Elektra Vinyl LP Record Album - No Poster - VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Tie Your Mother Down 1977 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16 x 12" USD $9.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN big spenders 1975 2 page UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $14.91 Buy It Now
QUEEN arrogant? 2 page Dutch ARTICLE / clipping USD $12.42 Buy It Now
QUEEN announce album and tour dates 1974 UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $12.42 Buy It Now
QUEEN Invisible Man 1989 UK Press ADVERT 12x8 inches USD $9.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN Play The Game album review 1980 UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $12.42 Buy It Now
QUEEN 'S evidence 1975 1 page UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $12.42 Buy It Now
QUEEN Freddie Mr Bad Guy album review 1985 UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $9.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN We Are The Champions 1977 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16 x 12" USD $9.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN camp 1975 1 page UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $14.91 Buy It Now
QUEEN Magic Years 1987 UK Press ADVERT 12x8 inches USD $9.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN and Paul Rodgers Hyde Park review UK ARTICLE / clipping USD $7.43 Buy It Now
ROGER TAYLOR (QUEEN) Strange Frontier 1984 UK Press ADVERT 12x8" USD $9.92 Buy It Now
Greatest Hits, Vols. 1 & 2 by Queen CD Nov-1995 2 Discs Hollywood USD $15.99 Buy It Now
RAZOR & TIE Presents Awesome 80's Steve Hoffman Not DCC Queen David Bowie USD $4.25 [5 bids]
1980 Elektra/Asylum "Queen - The Game" Record (33) USD $10.00 [0 bids]
Queen - Made in Heaven (1995) CD USD $3.73 [0 bids]
SIOUXSIE & Banshees ice queen Newspaper cover ONLY! USD $12.42 Buy It Now
(CD) GRYPHON - Red Queen To Gryphon Three / Raindance / England / ESMCD 460 USD $24.99 Buy It Now
John Grant QUEEN OF DENMARK Limited Record Store Day 2016 RSD New Vinyl 2 LP+7" USD $25.99 Buy It Now
FREDDY CANNON RARE ISRAEELI 7'PS Teen Queen of the Week-Week For me and my gal USD $19.00 Buy It Now
SEALED & MINT - QUEEN - SHEER HEART ATTACK - 12" VINYL LP / 180 GRAM / 180g USD $18.79 Buy It Now
Queen-News of the World CD NEW USD $18.30 Buy It Now
JUICE NEWTON QUEEN OF HEARTS 45 RPM PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY USD $3.00 Buy It Now
TRIBUTE TO QUEEN - Guitar Tribute to Queen - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $17.75 Buy It Now
TRIBUTE TO QUEEN - Guitar Tribute to Queen - CD USD $17.49 Buy It Now
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead CD - Australia WEA USD $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack West Germany CD CDP 7 46206 2 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN 1986 WEMBLEY A4 PRINT PHOTO MUSIC USD $6.23 [1 bids]
Era Vulgaris Queens Of The Stone Age CD USD $10.32 Buy It Now
SEALED & MINT - QUEEN - NEWS OF THE WORLD - 12" VINYL LP / 180 GRAM GATEFOLD USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Various Artists - Rock The Planet U2/Floyd/Queen/Sting/Elton/Genesis/P Simon 2CD USD $4.36 Buy It Now
VGC 2003 QUEEN Calendar Music Rock Band Memorabilia Freddy Mercury RARE USD $12.45 Buy It Now
NEW SEALED 2008 QUEEN Calendar Music Rock Band Memorabilia Freddy Mercury RARE USD $12.45 Buy It Now
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN TOKYO 1985 A4 PRINT PHOTO MUSIC GIFT FOR HIM USD $6.23 [0 bids]
Patrick Weathers - The Queen Of Tulepo - New CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now
DARLENE YOSHIMOTO: Stupid Cupid / Sakura Queen 45 rare Oldies USD $60.00 Buy It Now
Freddie Mercury Barcelona QUEEN ORIGINAL YUGOSLAVIA 1990 MINT ..FREE SHIPPING USD $10.49 Buy It Now
QUEEN (group) - JAZZ (album) - 1978 - Vinyl LP Record - Elektra 6E-166 USD $13.50 [0 bids]
USD $18.00 Buy It Now
The Good, The Bad & The Queen The Good, The Bad & The Queen Audio CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN (Need Your Loving Tonight / Same) ROCK 45 RPM RECORD USD $12.00 Buy It Now
Arista Cassette Tape Aretha Franklin Who's Zoomin' Who? Classic Rock Queen USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Radio Show: FLASHBACK! 1/24/00 CCR, SANTANA, BEATLES, BOB DYLAN, QUEEN, TRAFFIC USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Forever - CD NEW USD $15.42 Buy It Now 3m 4s
Queen - Day at the Races (1993) cd is excellent condition USD $6.48 Buy It Now 5m 10s
QUEEN + PAUL RODGERS - QUEEN ON TOUR / THE COSMOS ROCKS - PROMO KEY RAINBOW USD $22.90 Buy It Now 7m 22s
Queen - Made in Heaven USD $21.47 Buy It Now 10m 26s
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Queen USD $10.50 Buy It Now 13m 45s
QUEEN We Will Rock You  / Another Bites The Dust & More CLUB RECORDS 2002 12" NM USD $21.24 Buy It Now 14m 50s
THE BEST OF MOUNTAIN LP GREATEST HITS 'MISSISSIPPI QUEEN' PC 32079 USD $5.98 Buy It Now 21m 13s
QUEEN ONE VISION B/W BLURRED VISION 12" NM PROMO 33 1/3 RPM USD $3.00 [4 bids]
24m 41s
POOH Tropico Del Nord Queen style Italian Prog Progressive LP USD $16.99 Buy It Now 28m 38s
LULLABIES TO PARALYZE BY QUEENS OF THE STONE (CD) USD $15.81 Buy It Now 38m 34s
BROOKLYN BRONX AND QUEENS Minutes Away 12" VINYL UK Cooltempo 1985 2 Track New USD $3.92 Buy It Now 44m 20s

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(36%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(50%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"