QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal [Blu-ray]Queen Rock Montreal [Blu-ray]
Imports 2008
Blu-ray$17.56
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
Parlophone
Queen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie MercuryQueen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie Mercury
Import · Collector's Edition
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)
Hollywood Records
Audio CD$13.33 (used)
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
Vinyl$199.90

QUEEN - Queen Rocks - CD Album *With "Queen Rocks" CD Tray* USD $1.92 Buy It Now
NEW Smiths - 30 Years Of The Queen Is Dead (3DVD Collector's Box Set) USD $23.80 Buy It Now
QUEEN [USED CD] USD $15.39 Buy It Now
Queen A Night At The Opera DCC Gold Audiophile CD Sealed USD $224.99 Buy It Now
Queen I want to Break Free 12" single Vinyl record 1984 UK USD $18.63 [0 bids]
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN 1995 ORIGINAL 1st ISSUE EMI PARLOPHONE STUDIO ALBUM USD $6.45 [0 bids]
QUEEN - MADE IN HEAVEN - ORIGINAL 1995 EMI PARLOPHONE STUDIO ALBUM USD $7.74 [0 bids]
B-Movie Rats - Teenage Queen 7" Arcadia California Raunch Punk 1997 USD $5.59 Buy It Now
FIVE+QUEEN - WE WILL ROCK YOU - RCA BMG 2000 AUDIO CASSETTE SINGLE USD $6.45 [0 bids]
Queen + Paul Rodgers - 'The Cosmos Rocks' 2008 Tour Programme - RARE USD $19.33 Buy It Now
1977 QUEEN WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 EMI 1 C 006-60 045 GERMANY USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Deacon Blue "Queen Of The New Year" Great CBS Oz 7" USD $5.59 Buy It Now
Queen - Day at the Races - CD - Digital Master Series - Holland. USD $4.50 Buy It Now
'ROCK' Queens Of The Stone Age - Rated R CD USD $1.28 Buy It Now
FLASHBACK Show #126 2CD NRBQ Who ZZ Queen LedZep Kinks Beatles CCR+ timingsheets USD $8.00 Buy It Now
FLASHBACK Show #88 2CD Beatles CCR Mott Steely Queen Floyd LedZep+ timingsheets USD $8.00 Buy It Now
FLASHBACK Show #161 2CD Who Allmans CCR Queen Kinks BOC Dead Dylan+ timingsheets USD $8.00 Buy It Now
ROCK Queen, Greatest Hits CD USD $19.33 Buy It Now
LOT OF 2 QUEEN VINYL LPS The Game And Jazz With Poster USD $19.50 [7 bids]
Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze [PA] (CD, Mar-2005, Interscope USD $6.97 Buy It Now
The Teen Queens Rock Everybody LP~Eddie My Love~Girl Vocal Group~ACE UK NM USD $19.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Live Magic (EMI CDP 7 464132) Made In Argentina CD RARE - AS NEW USD $64.47 Buy It Now
QUEEN - A Day At The Races - 1976 UK 10-track vinyl LP USD $34.81 Buy It Now
QUEEN - Sheer Heart Attack - 1974 UK 13-track Vinyl LP USD $34.81 Buy It Now
Queen - Queen In Vision 2008 TOCP-70480 MADE IN JAPAN CD - RARE USD $23.20 Buy It Now
QUEEN - IN NUCE - RARE CD (MADE IN ITALY) - AS NEW USD $12.88 Buy It Now
1979 QUEEN CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE / WE WILL ROCK YOU 45 EMI 5001 UK USD $9.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN/We Will Rock You/We Are the Champions/Remixes/ by Rick Rubin (CD, 1991) USD $6.99 Buy It Now
Queen Rocks 1 CD USD $6.94 Buy It Now
QUEEN ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST/DRAGON ATTACK 1980 NCB VINYL SINGLE EMI SWEDEN* USD $29.99 Buy It Now
The String Quartet Tribute to Queens of the Stone Age: Strings for the Deaf New USD $22.45 Buy It Now
NEW Queen of Denmark (Vinyl) USD $47.64 Buy It Now
THE LONDON SYMPHONY ORCHEST Orchestra On The Rock - Queen PHCP-1425 CD JAPAN OBI USD $100.56 Buy It Now
RUNAWAYS, THE Queens Of Noise +2 JAPAN '06 OBI Ltd 3-Mini LP CD's UICY-93041-43 USD $149.99 Buy It Now
Various Artists - Punk Generation - God Save The Queen (CD) FREE UK P+P ........ USD $6.31 Buy It Now
Queen Innuendo LP sealed vinyl RE reissue USD $21.98 Buy It Now
Queen II LP sealed 180 gm vinyl RE reissue half-speed mastered 2015 gatefold USD $32.98 Buy It Now
Queen - Queen II - EMA 767 - 4U/4U - LP Vinyl Record USD $27.33 Buy It Now
Lot PRIVATE HARD PROG ROCK UK LP+7'' MAGIC (Bohemian)"Rhapsody" Queen/ELO-like USD $49.99 Buy It Now
Queen MFSL LP - SEALED - A Night at the Opera - Original Master Recording USD $190.00 [0 bids]
Queen ~ Live In Tokyo ~ 1975 ~ LP ~ Orig ~ So Clean ~ Scarce Copy USD $75.00 Buy It Now
Queen Limited Edition Interview Picture Disc USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $26.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN: The Works LP Sealed ('84, inner sleeve, no cut-out, light corner bump) USD $100.00 Buy It Now
Queen/Live Magic LP - UK 1986 A-1U/B-3U EMI EMC 3519 Townhouse DMM - VG USD $24.49 Buy It Now
Def Leppard ?- Pyromania SEALED 1st Press 1983 USA LP Journey Scorpions Queen USD $65.00 [1 bids]
LOT of 5 QUEEN 7" US Picture Sleeves ONLY (No 45s included) USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Made in Heaven - UK CD album 1995 USD $2.57 Buy It Now
Bandit Queen : Hormone Hotel CD (1995) USD $4.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN A KIND OF MAGIC LP with ANALOG SECOND GENERATION tape 2 TRACK 15ips USD $145.00 [0 bids]
Queen The Game Original LP 1st Pressing Elektra Records Released 1980 (VG+/VG) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Radio Show: FLASHBACK! 7/12/04 WHO, ROLLING STONES, B.SQUIER, BEATLES, QUEEN USD $28.99 Buy It Now
Roger Taylor HAPPINESS? - CD album HOLLAND Europe 1994 NEAR MINT rock Queen USD $26.00 Buy It Now
Concerts For The People Of Kampuchea Double Vinyl LP - Clash, Queen, VG+ USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN GREATEST HITS PARTS 1 & 2 4 CD SET IN DIGIPAK Mercury May Taylor Deacon USD $16.32 Buy It Now
AEROSMITH: Come Togther / Kings And Queens 45 (Japan, insert PS) Rock USD $25.00 Buy It Now
Killer Queen: A Tribute To Queen by Constantine; Shinedown; Los Lobos (Sealed) USD $4.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN A NIGHT AT THE OPERA DIFF LABEL LP USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN COVER ROCK SOUND GO GO VOL.2 LP Collectors Item USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN COVER SONG HIT VOL.14 UNIQUE COVER & DIFF LABEL LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Flash Gordon [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack]: Remastered - CD album USD $7.72 Buy It Now
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY MR.BAD GUY 1985 LP PICTIRE & LYRIC W/IN NM ~ MINT- Promo USD $17.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN FREDDIE MERCURY THE GREAT PRETENDER 1987 LP PICTIRE & LYRIC W/IN Promo USD $14.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN HOT SPACE MONO COVER & DIFF LABEL LP USD $49.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN JAZZ 1992 LP PICTURE W/INSERT NM ~ MINT- G/F Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY '86 1992 2LP PICTURE W/IN W/Big Size Poster G/F Promo USD $129.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE GREATESTHITS GREEN COVER & DIFF LABEL 2LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN ROCK MONTREAL BY QUEEN (CD) USD $22.74 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 1990 2LP G/F W/INSERT EX+ ~ NM Promo USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS EDIT BLUE BACK COVER & DIFF LABEL 2LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE UNIQUE ALBUM 1991 LP PICTURE W/INSERT EX ~ EX+ Promo USD $29.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD MONO COVER & DIFF LABEL LP Label Error Print USD $49.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN A DAY AT THE STADIUM CD KTS Freddie Mercury USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN SAME DEBUT 1992 LP PICTURE W/INSERT NM ~ MINT- Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN SHEER HEART ATTACK LYRIC BACK COVER & DIFF LABEL LP USD $24.99 Buy It Now
MOUNTAIN 7" PROMO Mississippi Queen TOP Rare SOUTHAMERICA Ed. 1970 Spanish Title USD $24.99 Buy It Now
NEW Kings and Queens (Audio CD) USD $14.12 Buy It Now
(FM985) Five + Queen, We Will Rock You - 2000 DJ CD USD $3.86 Buy It Now
QUEEN Calling All Girls US PROMO 45 Elektra 7-69981 (1982) Pic Sleeve WLP USD $17.79 Buy It Now
Queen, Sheer heart attack cassette tape rock metal USD $1.76 [0 bids]
Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf Double Vinyl LP Green/Red USD $60.00 [1 bids]
EVIL QUEENS - FIRST IT BOILS THEN IT SPILLS - CD, 2005 USD $2.62 Buy It Now
FREDDIE MERCURY from QUEEN, German 7" 45 THE GREAT PRETENDER, large hole USD $11.70 Buy It Now
Queen - Flash Gordon 180g Vinyl LP NEW RI USD $19.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - Rocks Japan LTD CD W/OBI Freddie Mercury Brian May JAPAN USD $26.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD VINTAGE CASSETTE CLUB VER PAPER LABELS FLOYD ZEPPELIN USD $39.99 Buy It Now
News of the World, Queen CD 1991 We Are The Champions BRIAN MAY, FREDDIE MERCURY USD $8.00 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Greatest Hits ORIG. US LP (AR) USD $27.00 [12 bids]
QUEEN THE GAME original Elektra 5E-513 import near mint USD $43.96 Buy It Now
BRUISER QUEEN In Your Room 7" RARE 45 Single SIGNED Purple Vinyl 2013 STL INDIE USD $19.99 Buy It Now
7" PROMO SPAIN FREDDIE MERCURY & QUEEN I WANT TO BREAK FREE JOHN DEACON MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now
Queen - Friends Will Be Friends / Seven Seas of Rhye 7" vinyl record UK import USD $12.99 [0 bids]
Queen by Queen 1973 Vinyl Elektra Records Rare Embossed Gold Symbol 1st Press USD $59.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN 7" PA Japan BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY a0666 USD $13.80 Buy It Now
GARAGE/PSYCH 45 W/ PIC SLEEVE THEM "WALKING IN THE QUEENS GARDEN" TOWER 384 USD $26.57 [2 bids]
45% QUEEN ON ELECTRA RECORDS DROWSE / TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN USD $13.13 Buy It Now
Vintage 45 Record- QUEEN - Another One Bites The Dust & Don't Try Suicide USD $3.00 [0 bids]
Queen ?- News Of The World vinyl LP Elektra ?- 6E-112 original 1977 Brain May USD $14.99 [0 bids]
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN ROCK ICONS STRIP OF MINT STAMPS 3 USD $4.84 Buy It Now
Audio CD Party at the Palace: Queen's Jubilee Concert - Party at the Palace - Fr USD $11.61 Buy It Now
Queen Latifah Paper CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"