QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
$8.69
Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
$15.68
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
CD
$42.64
Queen - We Will Rock YouQueen - We Will Rock You
Conheca Manaus
Queen - We Wil Rock Rio: 4 CD SetQueen - We Wil Rock Rio: 4 CD Set
Coda Records Ltd
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
$199.90

QUEEN - HOT SPACE ~ D/Rem CD ~ FREEDIE MERCURY *NEW* USD $24.44 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Queen - The Works (1984) Vinyl LP Album ft Radio Ga Ga, I Want to Break Free USD $20.95 Buy It Now 2h
SCANDAL Queens are trumps Type-LTD Album SCANDAL Japan CDs Music Used USD $19.50 Buy It Now 2h 12m
John Grant - Queen Of Denmark (NEW CD) USD $11.51 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Fame 90 by David Bowie [Single](CD, Jul-1990, Rykodisc) Queen Latifah USD $0.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN - BODY LANGUAGE UK 7 inch VINYL Single EMI 5293 - NICE CLEAN VINYL USD $6.28 Buy It Now 2h 35m
70s Rock Freddie Mercury QUEEN sheer heart attack 1974 UK Vinyl LP + Inner Mint USD $13.95 [0 bids]
Great Master - Lion & Queen [CD New] USD $15.09 Buy It Now 2h 43m
70s Rock Freddie Mercury QUEEN night at the opera 1975 UK Vinyl LP + Inner Mint USD $13.95 [0 bids]
QUEEN CLASSIC QUEEN + SADE LOVERS ROCK MULTI (GOLD) CD PLATINUM DISC USD $578.13 Buy It Now 2h 48m
QUEEN "INNUENDO/FIVE LIVE" RUSSIAN RELEASE VERSION USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Queen Queen 1973 LP 1995 Globus Czech Purple vinyl USD $110.80 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Queen ?- Sheer Heart Attack Vinyl, LP USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
QUEEN II TOCP-8272 JAPAN CD 1994 OBI USD $40.33 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Aldo Nova on Kerrang No: 17 Magazine Cover 1982 Deep Purple Heart Queen USD $20.95 Buy It Now 3h 13m
QUEEN: Body Language 45 (Brazil, PS, co, sl cw, sm center hole) Rock USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 14m
QUEEN AND PAUL RODGERS Cosmos Rocks CD 14 Track With Info Stickered Case (2370 USD $6.97 Buy It Now 3h 14m
QUEEN Game CD 10 Track Digital Master Series (cdpcsd134) ITALIAN Parlophone 19 USD $10.25 Buy It Now 3h 14m
ARAB ON RADAR - QUEEN HYGIENE II/ROUGH DAY AT THE ORIFICE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $10.77 Buy It Now 3h 14m
ABBA Dancing Queen UICY-5005 JAPAN CD 2001 USD $271.48 Buy It Now 3h 14m
Smiths - Queen Is Dead 7" PICTURE DISC vinyl IN STOCK NEW USD $20.93 Buy It Now 3h 15m
QUEEN A Night At The Opera MINI LP CD USD $12.87 Buy It Now 3h 18m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - SONGS FOR THE DEAF (TOUR EDITION) USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $43.44 Buy It Now 3h 18m
QUEEN Heaven For Everyone CD 4 Track Pic Disc Single Version Part 2 B/w Keep You USD $2.78 Buy It Now 3h 29m
QUEEN In The Mirror Again - More Lost BBC Sessions MINI LP CD USD $12.87 Buy It Now 3h 29m
QUEEN News Of The World MINI LP CD USD $12.87 Buy It Now 3h 34m
`Stoned Love` QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE Art Print Typography Lyrics Signed Poster USD $12.50 Buy It Now 3h 35m
QUEEN Live At Wembley Stadium CD 28 Track 2 Disc Set (910922) DUTCH Emi 2003 USD $10.25 Buy It Now 3h 44m
QUEEN JAZZ VINTAGE 8 TRACK TAPE USD $5.75 Buy It Now 3h 46m
QUEEN&DAVID BOWIE-UNDER PRESSURE YUGOSLAVIAN 7'' 1981 USD $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 47m
QUEEN A Night At The Opera CD 12 Track Digital Master Series (cdpcsd130) ITALI USD $10.25 Buy It Now 3h 49m
QUEEN LIVE AT RAINBOW '74 2 CD BOX DJ / RADIO PROMOTIONAL MADE IN BRAZIL 2014 USD $33.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS 2 LP SET MADE IN BRAZIL ORIGINAL 1st PRESSING 1979 GATEFOLD USD $33.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
NEW Return of the Frog Queen (Audio CD) USD $12.87 Buy It Now 3h 56m
QUEEN ~ SHEER HEART ATTACK ~ 1974 EMC 3061~YAX 4881/2-4U/4U 1st press ~ EX/EX USD $53.07 Buy It Now 3h 57m
VA THE DUETS ALBUM (2016) BRAND NEW SEALED 2CD SET DAVID BOWIE QUEEN USD $7.59 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Five + Queen - We Will Rock You CD single USD $1.38 [0 bids]
QUEEN MADE IN HEAVEN CD USD $9.80 Buy It Now 4h 8m
BAD COMPANY - Holy Water LP BRAZIL 1991 ===== paul rodgers queen HARD BLUES USD $45.00 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Queen Live POSTER 61x91cm NEW * Palace Theatre Manchester October 1974 rock band USD $9.07 Buy It Now 4h 16m
Freddie Mercury Live POSTER 61x91cm NEW * Queen rock band singer legend USD $9.07 Buy It Now 4h 17m
QUEEN DAVID BOWIE Under Pressure HOLLAND Maxi Single 12" w/ FREE BOWIE MAGAZINE USD $39.99 [0 bids]
USD $65.00 Buy It Now
RUNAWAYS Queens of Noise 1977 UK Poster size Press ADVERT 16x12 inches USD $16.69 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Queen - Greatest Hits Vol 3 Mini Disc Ultra Rare Freddie Bowie Under Pressure USD $97.74 Buy It Now 4h 25m
Queen Self Titled LP Vinyl Records Stereo Elektra Records ~ EKS-75064 USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BRIAN MAY SIGNED AUTOGRAPH 16x12 PHOTO MOUNT QUEEN GUITAR SEE PROOF POP/ROCK COA USD $139.63 Buy It Now 4h 39m
*FREDDIE MERCURY (QUEEN) Love kills NM- CANADA 1984 PS GIORGIO MORODER 45 7" USD $30.40 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Queen - A Night At The Opera - 1975 - UK Vinyl Record Album Gatefold USD $32.05 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Sex Pistols Never Mind The Bollocks Here's CD Liar Save Queen Anarchy In The UK USD $30.73 Buy It Now 4h 49m
QUEEN NEWS OF THE WORLD + THE MIRACLE - CD RUSSIA RUSIA EDITION UNIQUE EBAY USD $27.90 Buy It Now 4h 52m
Queen 2 - Rare Music Week Supplement Nov 1991 USD $26.52 Buy It Now 4h 54m
QUEEN * LAS PALABRAS DE AMOR * IRISH 7" SINGLE EMI 5316 PLAYS GREAT USD $13.89 Buy It Now 4h 57m
QUEEN - A Night At The Opera (1993 Digital Remaster) USD $4.18 [0 bids]
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE VILLAINS SEALED CD NEW USD $9.80 Buy It Now 5h 4m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE - SONGS FOR THE DEAF (TOUR EDITION) NEW CD USD $46.78 Buy It Now 5h 6m
QUEEN GAME MFSL mofi mobile fidelity GOLD CD new lp audiophile rush supertramp USD $188.52 Buy It Now 5h 7m
QUEEN - STONE COLD CLASSICS (LIMITED EDITION) - CD - NEW USD $14.93 Buy It Now 5h 8m
Villains - Queens Of The Stone Age CD Sealed ! New ! USD $12.25 Buy It Now 5h 9m
QUEEN (The Show Must Go On/Bohemean Rhapsody) cassette tape single USD $4.99 [0 bids]
SCANDAL Queens Are Trumps Queen CD NEW FROM JAPAN Free Shipping USD $43.20 Buy It Now 5h 14m
QUEEN - Body Language - UK 7 inch vinyl single in Picture Sleeve. USD $8.36 Buy It Now 5h 16m
QUEEN - STONE COLD CLASSICS (LIMITED EDITION) - CD - NEW USD $14.64 Buy It Now 5h 20m
QUEEN BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY/I'M IN LOVE WITH MY CAR 1975 RARE EXYU 7"PS USD $19.24 Buy It Now 5h 20m
The May Queens - s/t CD. The God Machine, Sophia, goth, The Cure, Grunge RARE USD $1.38 [0 bids]
QUEEN KILLER QUEEN / FLICK OF THE WRIST JAPAN ORIGINAL 45 7" P-1357E USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 40m
WDR 200 Die Hits der besten Alben (Deep Purple, Queen, Cold Play, Reamonn, etc.) USD $44.95 Buy It Now 5h 47m
(2) MOUNTAIN LP LOT "NANTUCKET SLEIGHRIDE - FLOWERS OF EVIL" MISSISSIPPI QUEEN USD $4.99 [0 bids]
BRIAN MAY SIGNED AUTOGRAPH A4 PHOTO DISPLAY QUEEN POP/ROCK MUSIC GIFT PROOF COA USD $125.67 Buy It Now 5h 55m
STARFLEET PROMO USA 12" BRIAN MAY QUEEN eddie VAN HALEN LP USD $13.49 Buy It Now 5h 56m
Queen Play The Game 7" Sweden Press Rock 1980 EMI 7C 006-63890 VG+/EX USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 56m
GLORIA EDWARDS - Soul Queen Of Texas - Crazy Cajun Recordings - CD - Import - VG USD $15.95 Buy It Now 6h 8m
QUEEN LOT OF 2 SINGLES WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS (FRENCH) / SAVE ME (YUGO) USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 13m
Queen CD Single Card Sleeve Crazy Little Thing Called Love / We Will Rock You USD $11.17 Buy It Now 6h 18m
History Rock 50s Part 1 CD Classic Greatest TEEN QUEENS CHANNELS DELL VIKINGS USD $14.99 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Queen CD Single We Are the Champions / We Will Rock You Card Sleeve USD $11.17 Buy It Now 6h 30m
Queens Of The Stone Age: 6 Explicit Studio Albums Villains + More! Audio CDs USD $64.99 Buy It Now 6h 37m
QUEEN - CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE / WE WILL ROCK YOU - DEMO USD $48.81 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Taiwan Digital Remaster CD w/OBI SEALED QUEEN 2016 Greatest Hits Freddie Mercury USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE-VILLAINS-JAPAN CD+T-SHIRTSIZE:L Ltd/Ed Japan Tracking USD $68.44 Buy It Now 6h 41m
Queen 45 I Want It All / Hang On IN There ~ Capitol M- USD $12.00 [0 bids]
Rock(2) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 6h 43m
Freddie Mercury - I Was Born To Love You 7" Yellow Vinyl Queen USD $23.67 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Calling All Kings+Queens MR.LADY Promo CD Sleater Kinney-PME-Le Tigre-Origami+VA USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - The Golden Boy 7" Gold Vinyl Queen USD $23.67 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Queen - It's A Hard Life 12" Picture Disc USD $27.86 Buy It Now 6h 54m
QUEEN QUEENS GOLD DOUBLE PICTURE DISC 10- INCH USD $499.00 Buy It Now 6h 56m
The Teen Queens "Eddie My Love b/w Just Goofed" Original 1956 45 180237 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7h
QUEEN - GREEK CASSETTE TAPE - HOT SPACE USD $11.16 Buy It Now 7h
Two Queen Cassettes - Made In Heaven - Greatest Hits 111 USD $8.38 [0 bids]
CD Album Queen & Paul Rodgers - The Cosmos Rocks USD $3.32 Buy It Now 7h 6m
QUEEN - INDONESIAN CASSETTE TAPE - HOT SPACE USD $11.16 Buy It Now 7h 6m
Alternative Rock(3) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $3.53 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Queen ?- Somebody To Love BRAZIL PROMO 7" Single 1976 EMI USD $99.99 Buy It Now 7h 8m
Rock(3) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Queen of the Hits - The Macy's Story CD NEW USD $12.49 Buy It Now 7h 10m
Taiwan RARE CD w/OBI SEALED! QUEEN 2002 MADE IN HEAVEN Freddie Mercury USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7h 11m
Queen V - Death Or Glory RARE HTF TEST PRESS CD 2009 ROYAL NOISE FEMALE ROCK OG USD $38.76 Buy It Now 7h 18m
QUEEN 'JAZZ' LP EX USD $8.50 [4 bids]
QUEEN ' A Day At The Races' LP EX USD $8.50 [5 bids]
THE RUNAWAYS Queens Of Noise JAPAN CD PPD-3080 1990 USD $78.14 Buy It Now 7h 24m

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"