QUEEN ROCKS

John Decon : Bass Guitar
Brian May : Lead Guitar
Freddie Mercury : Lead Vocals, Piano
Roger Taylor : Drums & Percussions

Except *: which obviously doesn't feature Freddie Mercury.

EMI Records Ltd.
Sleeve Design : Richard Gray and Queen

Thanks to ZowieZiggy for the addition

QUEEN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy QUEEN Queen Rocks Music

Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)Queen Rock Montreal (2CD)
Extra tracks
Hollywood Records 2007
Queen Rock Montreal + Live AidQueen Rock Montreal + Live Aid
Multiple Formats · Widescreen
Eagle Rock Ent 2007
DVD$12.93
Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!Queen Rocks - AUTOGRAPHED!
unknown
Queen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie MercuryQueen Greatest Hits Vol.1 & Vol.2 Digipack 4 CD Set Digipak Rock Freddie Mercury
Import · Collector's Edition
Queen News Of The World LP - Elektra Records 1977 - Queen News Of The World LP - Elektra Records 1977 - "We Will Rock You" "We Are The Champions" Freddie Mercury
Elektra Records
Vinyl$12.95 (used)
We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)We Will Rock You / We Are the Champions by Queen (1998-01-01)
Hollywood Records
Audio CD$13.33 (used)
Queen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving TonightQueen 45 RPM Rock It / Need Your Loving Tonight
Elektra
Vinyl$199.90

Queen Is Dead SMITHS Audio CD USD $23.01 Buy It Now
Night at the Odeon: Hammersmith 1975 QUEEN Audio CD USD $30.90 Buy It Now
Queen IN THE MIRROR AGAIN / More Lost BBC In Concert Sessions Japan mini LP CD USD $17.95 Buy It Now
Queen - 1st Self titled LP. USD $42.04 Buy It Now
Queen - Works [New CD] Rmst USD $14.59 Buy It Now
Queen: News of the World 2011 Rock Audio CD Music Digital Remastering MU71 USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN Jazz 1992 Korea Promo Vinyl LP INSERT USD $42.75 Buy It Now
QUEEN..SAVE ME..EXCELLENT 1980 EMI HARD/CLASSIC ROCK 7"..EMI 5022 USD $6.36 Buy It Now
Queen: Sheer Heart Attack 2011 Rock Audio CD Music Digital Remastering MU70 USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN - WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER RARE 1986 UK 7" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $2.53 [0 bids]
QUEEN - HEADLONG RARE 1991 UK 7" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $2.53 [0 bids]
Queen 'Live At The Rainbow' Super Deluxe (New CD/Blu Ray/DVD) 2014 USD $108.26 Buy It Now
SCHNE - LEFT SIDE STREET QUEEN CD NEW+ USD $16.13 Buy It Now
BRIAN MAY (QUEEN) - "BACK TO THE LIGHT" RARE 1992 UK 7" EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $3.18 [0 bids]
Sex Pistols God Save The Queen A + M Clear Vinyl USD $25.46 Buy It Now
The Candys, Queen Of Perfection - Promo CD USD $3.50 Buy It Now
Queen Sheer Heart Attack remastered reissue 180gm vinyl LP NEW/SEALED USD $34.41 Buy It Now
QUEEN Greatest Hits TOCP- 65861 JAPAN 2001 CD NEW USD $71.50 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age ... Like Clockwork Vinyl 2LP Deluxe & 20 pg Book NEW USD $37.81 Buy It Now
The Good The Bad & The Queen - Kingdom Of Doom 7" Red Vinyl Blur USD $12.67 Buy It Now
The Good The Bad & The Queen - Kingdom Of Doom 7" Vinyl Blur USD $12.67 Buy It Now
Thirty Seconds To Mars - Kings And Queens 7" White Vinyl USD $29.23 Buy It Now
NEW CD QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE OZZFEST RATED-X RARE! USD $39.99 Buy It Now
Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballe - Barcelona 7" Clear Vinyl Queen USD $21.59 Buy It Now
QUEEN : CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE - UK 7" SINGLE PICTURE SLEEVE (1979) USD $6.36 Buy It Now
THE SMITHS 'THE QUEEN IS DEAD' BRAND NEW SEALED RE-ISSUE LP USD $31.78 Buy It Now
QUEEN - BODY LANGUAGE 7" VINYL SINGLE 1982 PIC/SLEEVE USD $3.82 [0 bids]
A Tribute to Queen - the Essential Collection, Various Artists, Very Good CD USD $2.23 Buy It Now
MONICA QUEEN Ten Sorrowful Mysteries PCD-24115 Bent PCD-24115 CREEPING NEW USD $24.90 Buy It Now
Queen A Night at The Opera Japan LP Vinyl Record Freddie Mercury? USD $28.00 Buy It Now
ROGER TAYLOR - HAPPINESS ? CD ALBUM ( QUEEN ) USD $5.73 [0 bids]
QUEEN - GREATEST HITS 1,2 & 3 ( 3 x DISC CD ALBUM ) USD $7.96 [0 bids]
QUEEN - A DAY AT THE RACES USD $1.51 [1 bids]
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen 7" RARE 1977 UK ORIGINAL A1 / B1 PRESSING USD $15.27 [3 bids]
QUEEN Hot Space JAPAN CD CP32-5382 1A2 TO w/PS+INSERT No OBI 1987 issue Free S USD $29.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack JAPAN CD CP32-5378 1A3 TO w/PS+INSERT No OBI 1987 issue USD $29.99 [0 bids]
QUEEN Queen II LP Italian 1st Press EMI 3c 064-95186 Rare Non Gatefold Cover EX USD $31.83 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE KILLERS PART 1 IMPORT CASSETTE GMR 1412 CLASSIC ROCK FREDDIE MERCURY USD $6.36 Buy It Now
JOHNNY CASH 7" 'BALLAD OF A TEENAGE QUEEN' (LONDON TRI) USD $22.92 Buy It Now
QUEEN : MAGIC IN EUROPE - 1986 TOUR - OFFICIAL SEW-ON PATCH - UNUSED / MINT USD $36.88 Buy It Now
ROCKETT QUEEN-GOODNIGHT CALIFORNIA CD NEW USD $11.00 Buy It Now
Audio CD Queen: Forever 2014 - Rock Digital Remastering USD $9.99 Buy It Now
QUEEN : Crazy Little Thing Called Love - 1979 UK 7" Vinyl Single USD $6.87 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE AT THE RAINBOW '74 DIGIPAK JAPAN 2 SHM CD SET USD $34.80 Buy It Now
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack TOCP-65843 JAPAN 2001 CD OBI USD $60.34 Buy It Now
Blueprints from the Cellar: The Cellar Tapes, Pts. 1&2/At the Queen Elizabeth Ha USD $14.37 Buy It Now
QUEEN Live Killers TOCP-65856/57 JAPAN 2001 CD OBI USD $65.12 Buy It Now
QUEEN LIVE AT WEMBLEY 86 CASSETTE TAPE SPANISH COVER PARLOPHONE ARGENTINA USD $6.48 Buy It Now
QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE Rated R UK VERSION WITH BONUS DISC USD $3.81 [0 bids]
QUEEN Innuendo TOCP-65854 JAPAN 2001 CD USD $54.55 Buy It Now
Queen - Greatest Hits - CD Album - 17 Great Tracks - 1981 USD $12.21 Buy It Now
Queens Of The Stone Age - Rated R - 2CDs Album - 2000 - 16 Great Tracks USD $9.42 Buy It Now
Queen - Live at Wembley 1986 - 2CDs Album - 1992 - 28 Great Tracks USD $17.89 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Flash Gordon, EMC3351, WITH INSERT, ex condition, ORIGINAL 1980 USD $19.11 Buy It Now
Queen-Flash Gordon (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.59 Buy It Now
Queen-The Works (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $15.59 Buy It Now
BILLY IDOL KINGS & QUEENS OF THE UNDERGROUND BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $13.69 Buy It Now
2 CD SET QUEEN HOT SPACE + BONUS EP BRAND NEW SEALED REMASTERED 2011 USD $11.40 Buy It Now
QUEEN Sheer Heart Attack LP. 1974. Excellent Condition USD $26.50 Buy It Now
QUEEN - LIVE KILLERS (NEW CD) USD $9.32 Buy It Now
Queen-A Day at the Races (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $7.23 Buy It Now
THE GOOD THE BAD & THE QUEEN-CD-AUSTRALIA-2007-DAMON ALBARN-PAUL SIMONON USD $5.29 Buy It Now
QUEEN EMC 3006 STEREO 1973 TRIDENT AUDIO PRODUCTION EMI RECORDS LP USD $22.28 Buy It Now
VELILE "LION QUEEN" CD NEW+ USD $16.06 Buy It Now
SOFT ROCK BALLADS,3 CD BOX SET, QUEEN,KINKS,BOWIE,THIN LIZZY,FACES,STRANGLERS USD $2.53 [0 bids]
THE BEST AIR GUITAR ALBUM IN THE WORLD, 2 CD SET, QUEEN,BLUR,WHO,FREE,RAINBOW USD $2.53 [0 bids]
Queens of the Stone Age - Songs for the Deaf - Queens of the Stone Age CD 3YVG USD $5.04 Buy It Now
Queen Radio Ga Ga 12" Single Vinyl Capitol 1984 Promotional 33 1/3rpm Nice! USD $35.00 Buy It Now
Queen,Bohemian Rhapsody,(EMI 2375),b/w I'm In Love With My Car,7" USD $36.93 Buy It Now
Queen,Breakthru b/w Stealin',Shaped picture disc including backing card,7" USD $22.92 Buy It Now
Robert Calvert,At The Queen Elizabeth Hall,Matrix 1A & 1B. Including insert,,LP USD $23.55 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Queen P-6550E Japan Insert Obi Near Mint USD $45.00 Buy It Now
Jody Miller Queen of the House Capitol 2349 Mint- USD $22.49 Buy It Now
QUEEN - FOREVER CD NEW+ USD $15.40 Buy It Now
CLASSIC SANTANA TAPES 1 & 2 Evil Ways Carnival Gypsy Queen Winning NEW CASSETTES USD $9.99 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Queen II P-10119E Japan insert Obi USD $39.00 Buy It Now
SEX PISTOLS God Save The Queen 2012 UK 7" Vinyl PICTURE DISC EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $50.94 Buy It Now
Queen ?- Sheer Heart Attack P-10137E Japan Insert Obi Near Mint USD $37.00 Buy It Now
QUEEN HOT SPACE EMI 82 UK A3B3 orig LP EX/EX USD $22.92 Buy It Now
Queen LP A Night at the opera UK EMI 1st press Blaires BEAUTIFUL COPY VG USD $15.29 Buy It Now
OFFICIAL LICENSED - QUEEN - CREST VARSITY JACKET ROCK FREDDIE MERCURY USD $63.68 Buy It Now
QUEEN - QUEEN FOREVER USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $22.70 Buy It Now
QUEEN - QUEEN FOREVER USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.94 Buy It Now
JULIAN COPE - Queen Elizabeth CD album Echo ESP CD 2 teardrop explodes RARE USD $19.09 Buy It Now 36s
QUEEN Killer Queen / Flick Of The Wrist 45 USD $11.32 Buy It Now 6s
QUEEN Bohemian Rhapsody / I'm In Love With My Car 45 USD $15.10 Buy It Now 3m 43s
ROCK SOFT ROCK BALLADS(3CDs 57Trks New 3CD Case)Genesis-Queen-Quo-Roxy Music USD $4.83 [0 bids]
4m 22s
QUEEN Jazz UICY-75047/8 CD JAPAN NEW USD $175.01 Buy It Now 12m 19s
QUEEN - A Night At The Opera - 1975 Vinyl LP + Inner - Blairs 2/3 - Immaculate. USD $38.15 Buy It Now 15m 46s
FIVE & QUEEN We Will Rock You CD USD $2.48 Buy It Now 17m 28s
Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris (2007) USD $5.72 [0 bids]
19m 44s
QUEEN / Another One Bites The Dust - Don't Try Suicide / Elektra 45 rpm Vinyl USD $2.48 Buy It Now 22m 40s
QUEEN Friends Will be Friends 7" vinyl Sound Clip in Listing USD $2.85 Buy It Now 30m 7s
QUEEN The Works Cassette USD $4.14 Buy It Now 30m 8s
QUEEN Heaven For Everyone CD USD $2.48 Buy It Now 30m 10s

More places to buy QUEEN music online Buy QUEEN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

QUEEN Queen Rocks ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(53%)

QUEEN Queen Rocks reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
4 stars This is exactly the type of compilation which appeals to me.

Digging into a specific side of a band. In this case, their hard-rocking style, which I like a lot of course. Even if some songs like "Fat Bottomed Girls" only relates to a certain aspect of the body IMO and by no means I have ever appreciated this song, but globally this compilation contains lots of their heavier great numbers.

For commercial purposes, some of their very early recordings have been omitted ("Liar") but apart from this fact, this "Queen Rocks" is rocking a hell out there. There is still one unbelievable mistake performed here. A MAJOR blunder. To have exclude the fantastic and disjointed "Brighton Rock" from this effort is something I will NEVER understand.

I would have wished by a thousand miles that this great hard-rock song would replace these fat bottomed girls. Anyway, the wind blows...

What is remarkable with this compilation, and therefore it was so appealing to me when I saw in the CD bins, is that it is absolutely not "hit single" oriented. Of course, the band is enormous in Europe and there were no risk that this compilation wouldn't be a commercial success (Nr. 7 in the UK charts).

At times it is pleasant to see a record company to dare to release such a work which is APPARENTLY less appealing to the majority of the fans. A great idea. By discovering this very good CD, you can almost get "Queen" 's best work from the eighties (and believe me, there weren't a lot of them) and still listen to some of their early and great rock anthems ("Keep Yourself Alive", "Now I'm Free").

One exception on this record. The closing number "No One but You (Only the Good Die Young)". A ballad written by Brian in 1997. And even if it relates to Lady D., everybody sees it as a Freddie tribute of course. It is the only new song written by "Queen" after the death of their front man. Both Brian and Roger shared the vocals. I guess than no-one would reproach this inclusion on "Queen Rocks".

To all hard-rock lovers (to which I belong), I strongly recommend this "Queen Rocks". A hell of a rocking album.

Four stars.

Post a review of QUEEN "Queen Rocks"