WORLD TRADE

World Trade World Trade album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$49.99 (used)
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

Levitation World Around 7" vinyl single record UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.76 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Levitation 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) World Around UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $16.55 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $13.76 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Starpower Turn My World UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.76 Buy It Now 4h 24m
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 45 RPM W/PICTURE SLEEVE 1964 USD $3.99 [0 bids]
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $34.60 Buy It Now 9h 48m
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" ON DECCA LABEL 1964 USD $1.32 [0 bids]
World Trade-Unify (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.71 Buy It Now 14h 8m
World Trade - Euphoria USD $12.00 Buy It Now 16h 17m
SMITHS Shoplifters of the World Unite ROUGH TRADE 12" VG+ uk USD $9.50 [5 bids]
2 x LP: The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - Rough 101, 256466588 USD $34.60 Buy It Now 19h 13m
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.66 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.89 Buy It Now 21h 53m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.91 Buy It Now 22h 48m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.35 Buy It Now 22h 48m
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.91 Buy It Now 22h 51m
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.91 Buy It Now 22h 53m
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $5.52 Buy It Now 1 day
World's Greatest Jazz Band At Manchester Free Trade Hall 1971-- 2 CDs w/22 Trks USD $3.99 [1 bids]
Leftöver Crack - Fuck World Trade [Vinyl LP] /0* USD $31.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 1 day
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Mad World USD $1.38 [0 bids]
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $11.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.80 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.15 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.15 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade-Unify CD NEW USD $16.23 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE " UNIFY " 2017 CD ! USD $3.00 [1 bids]
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $41.53 Buy It Now 2 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $4.78 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $12.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $3.85 Buy It Now 2 days
Leftöver / Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade CD Alternative Tentacle LGT USA RARE! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.15 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD craig ARMSTRONG oscar PROMO cd-r WTC score USD $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $5.88 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE " EUPHORIA " 1995 CD ! USD $3.00 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE " WORLD TRADE " 1989 CD ! USD $3.00 [0 bids]
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.14 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.76 Buy It Now 3 days
LAST WORDS RARE 7" ANIMAL WORLD PUNK ROUGH TRADE RT022 NEW WAVE USD $29.06 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New - Sealed USD $4.89 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $8.29 Buy It Now 4 days
Tight Connection 2002 by I Am the World Trade Center USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $38.62 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $44.99 Buy It Now 4 days
JULIA ANN GARDNER Message Patriotic Gospel Music 911 World Trade Center Tower CD USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $23.07 Buy It Now 4 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY CD NEW+ USD $25.19 Buy It Now 5 days
Unify by World Trade (CD, Jul-2017) USD $22.14 Buy It Now 5 days
Two Different Worlds by Ryan Koenig (CD, Oct-2017, Trade Root Music) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $13.76 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade Center Original Music From The Motion Picture 2006 CD (C336V) USD $6.36 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $51.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen - Artwork artwork UK ARTWORK ROUGH TRADE 1987 USD $706.66 Buy It Now 5 days
@ CD WORLD TRADE - UNIFY /FRONTIERS RECORDS 2017 SS /PROGROCK USA BILLY SHERWOO USD $12.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULD'NT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" Vinyl Record. VG (g129) USD $1.37 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.39 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.11 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.69 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.25 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.97 Buy It Now 5 days
New SUJU SUPER JUNIOR Blue World Limited Edition CD DVD Trading Card Japan F/S USD $34.87 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY (JPN) CD NEW USD $40.25 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE: EUPHORIA CD BILLY SHERWOOD BRUCE GOWDY PROG ROCK OUT OF PRINT USD $17.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $138.45 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] USD $14.17 Buy It Now 5 days
Paper Lions I am the World Trade Center EP SEALED COPY USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.37 [0 bids]
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World F.11949 VG++ USD $0.69 [0 bids]
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $24.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Pops stars Music trade Card - New World USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY (CD 2017) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Fortunes, World of the Fortunes (Trace Trading Records) 1992 USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.17 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS: I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD F 11949 CON EX USD $1.38 [0 bids]
Craig Armstrong World Trade Center USA CD album (CDLP) promo CD-R ACETATE USD $33.92 Buy It Now 6 days
STARPOWER?- Turn My World -UK 7" SINGLE-NM-1993-ROUGH TRADE/INDIE-MISPRESS USD $1.04 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $4.14 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $5.14 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.38 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $137.07 Buy It Now 6 days
KELLI+PAUL P+P "Four Walls/Wouldn't Trade You World" 7" Le Cam Major Bill Smith USD $24.95 [0 bids]
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.37 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.92 [0 bids]
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND - ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $6.92 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $6.39 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE ~ HEAVY PROG ROCK LP ~ PROMO COPY ORIG ~ W. INNER SLEEVE USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] Japan - Import USD $25.07 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 7 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Vinyl 7" Single Decca 60s USD $1.65 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $35.27 Buy It Now 8 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $6.88 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD PARTY GOODBYE JUMBO ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $12.45 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"