WORLD TRADE

World Trade World Trade album cover

Collectors/fans only

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Polygram Records 1989
World TradeWorld Trade
Universal 2018
$11.68
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid
$212.29

Leftover Crack - Fuck World Trade [CD New] USD $15.38 Buy It Now
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now
Leftöver Crack - F**k World Trade [New CD] USD $15.40 Buy It Now
In The World Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.26 Buy It Now 6h 47m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.16 Buy It Now 11h 9m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.16 Buy It Now 11h 9m
Indie & Lo-Fi(2) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.63 Buy It Now 12h 15m
Pop(10) - Mix&Match Music CDs U Pick *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $1.63 Buy It Now 15h 16m
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $12.54 Buy It Now 17h 8m
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.38 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Original Music From The Motion Picture 2006 CD (C336V) USD $3.05 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE JAPAN CD UICY-76004 2013 OBI USD $74.79 Buy It Now 1 day
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $8.36 Buy It Now 1 day
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $39.46 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $22.21 Buy It Now 1 day
I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER- THE COVER UP PROMO-CD USD $0.01 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE-S/T-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed B63 USD $13.50 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Who's Gonna Save The World, Father's Children, Includes Trading Card! USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD WORLD TRADE - UNIFY /FRONTIERS RECORDS 2017 SS /PROGROCK USA BILLY SHERWOOD USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JPN w/Obi - World Trade ?- Euphoria _ APCY-8279 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
JPN w/Obi - World Trade ?- St _ POCP-20284 _ 1st press USD $49.99 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULD'NT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" Vinyl Record. VG (g129) USD $1.38 Buy It Now 2 days
JULIA ANN GARDNER Message Patriotic Gospel Music 911 World Trade Center Tower CD USD $28.97 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade-Unify CD NEW USD $16.14 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The world USD $2.58 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.43 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.15 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.73 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.29 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.01 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY (JPN) CD NEW USD $39.98 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS 'I Wouldn't Trade You For The World' 1964 UK 7"/45 rpm vinyl USD $5.57 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $139.48 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] USD $14.94 Buy It Now 2 days
1 CENT CD World Trade Center SOUNDTRACK craig armstrong USD $0.01 [0 bids]
The Smiths "The World Won't Listen" vinyl LP Rough Trade 101 1987  USD $23.71 [0 bids]
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.38 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade - World Trade [New CD] Japan - Import USD $13.97 Buy It Now 2 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.96 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade - World Trade [New CD] Japan - Import USD $14.54 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade World Trade SHM MINI LP CD JAPAN UICY-76004 USD $38.26 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.96 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.92 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE S/T LP VINYL US Polydor 1989 11 Track With Inner Sleeve (4228396261) USD $28.51 Buy It Now 2 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.96 Buy It Now 2 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.96 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY (CD 2017) USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $16.67 Buy It Now 3 days
Whole Wide World 18th Dye UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $13.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $13.87 Buy It Now 3 days
Levitation 7" vinyl single record World Around UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.87 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $4.17 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.19 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.67 [0 bids]
GARY JULES - Trading Snakeoil for Wolftickets (CD 2004) Mad World USD $1.38 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 USD $4.17 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE: EUPHORIA CD BILLY SHERWOOD BRUCE GOWDY PROG ROCK OUT OF PRINT USD $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.87 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Single Decca 1964 VG+ Cond.. USD $1.39 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $138.08 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.38 [0 bids]
KELLI+PAUL P+P "Four Walls/Wouldn't Trade You World" 7" Le Cam Major Bill Smith USD $24.95 Buy It Now 3 days
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND - ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $5.58 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $6.09 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.39 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE " EUPHORIA " 1995 CD ! USD $0.99 [0 bids]
BACHELORS -60's Sheet music I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $8.37 Buy It Now 4 days
45rpm-The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-F.11949-Decca-1964 USD $0.70 [0 bids]
World Trade - Unify [New CD] Japan - Import USD $24.21 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 4 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $14.41 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP VINTAGE VINYL ROUGH TRADE FIRST PRESS 1987 USD $1.38 [1 bids]
Unify - Trade World Compact Disc Free Shipping! USD $16.13 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE - Euphoria - CD - **Mint Condition** USD $23.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths CD album (CDLP) The World Won't Listen Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $52.29 Buy It Now 5 days
BACHELORS Pop 45rpm + Picture Sleeve I Wouldn't Trade the World LISTEN USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Howler World Of Joy - Sealed vinyl LP album record UK RTRADLP740 ROUGH TRADE USD $33.41 Buy It Now 5 days
Tony Bennett, Art of Excellence, orig vinyl LP w/inner, 1986,EX, World Trade Ctr USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pops stars Music trade Card - New World USD $3.80 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors, I Wouldn't Trade You For The World, London Mint 45 RPM ID:26828 USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE (self-titled) Polydor 839 626-1 (1989 1st Ed. advance copy) MINT USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 45 rpm Beneath The Willow Tree USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE SMITHS WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $27.88 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade / ST JAPAN POOP-20284 1ST PRESS!!!!! C1 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Used Music CD Liquidation Sale ** Artists: H-I #341 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship fee USD $1.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Starpower Turn My World UK 7" Vinyl 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $6.97 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD score CRAIG ARMSTRONG ost USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade Center - OST - CD RSVG The Fast Free Shipping USD $10.01 Buy It Now 7 days
BACHELORS - I Wouldn't Trade You for the World - PROMO 45 rpm w/ PS London 9693 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $10.99 Buy It Now 7 days
I Am The World Trade Center | Out Of The Loop USD $3.99 Buy It Now 7 days
SMITH The World Won't Listen LP JAPAN ROUGH TRADE VIL-28126 W/ OBI MORRISSEY ^ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
WORLD TRADE UNIFY CD NEW USD $17.43 Buy It Now 8 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $3.01 Buy It Now 8 days
Various Artists : World Trade Center: Original Music from the Motion Picture CD USD $7.77 Buy It Now 8 days
The Smiths The world won't listen 1st France MPO pressing cd Rough Trade USD $10.19 Buy It Now 8 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"