WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)Euphoria by World Trade (1995-08-22)
Magna Carta
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $10.21 Buy It Now 1h 50m
THE BACHELORS- EP, "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World", 1964-RARE Australian NM USD $26.33 Buy It Now 3h 5m
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.26 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.39 [0 bids]
Worlds Greatest Jazz Band Manchesters Free Trade Hall England 1971 CD USD $8.81 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.92 Buy It Now 13h 51m
the bachelors/i wouldn,t trade you for the world USD $1.41 [0 bids]
Bachelors 7" vinyl single record I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK F.11949 USD $12.70 Buy It Now 19h 52m
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $47.90 Buy It Now 20h 6m
WORLD TRADE - EUPHORIA - CD USD $14.95 Buy It Now 20h 16m
World Around Levitation 7" vinyl single record UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.70 Buy It Now 20h 23m
In The World Microdisney UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $13.98 Buy It Now 20h 28m
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $12.70 Buy It Now 20h 38m
Levitation World Around UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.27 Buy It Now 20h 50m
WORLD TRADE - World Trade CD JAPAN UICY-76004 NEW 2013 USD $71.39 Buy It Now 20h 56m
18th Dye Whole Wide World UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $12.70 Buy It Now 21h 17m
THE SMITHS the world won't listen Australian ROUGH TRADE 2LPs + Lyrics Inner sle USD $76.66 Buy It Now 1 day
The Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 45 7" single USD $3.82 Buy It Now 1 day
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 7 INCH 45 1964 USD $5.64 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.06 Buy It Now 1 day
TIME ZONE WORLD ... Original 1985 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size ## USD $11.49 Buy It Now 1 day
WORLD TRADE - World Trade - CD ** Very Good condition ** USD $25.95 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD TRADE - World Trade - CD ** Brand New ** USD $82.95 Buy It Now 2 days
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" CD USD $19.56 Buy It Now 2 days
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" 2xLP USD $31.59 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL Four Prong Label Design USD $4.01 Buy It Now 2 days
At Manchester's Free Trade Hall, England 1971 By World's Greatest Jazz Band (CD) USD $8.82 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITH : THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN ROUGH TRADE LP USD $9.95 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors ?- I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Vinyl 7" Single Decca 60s USD $2.56 [0 bids]
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $15.23 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Center - OST CD (2006) USD $7.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Levitation World Around Rough Trade ?R2857 UK Vinyl 7inch Single 45 USD $15.93 [0 bids]
HOWLER World Of Joy LP VINYL European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Inner USD $11.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $4.51 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade World Trade Audio CD USD $128.31 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Danish 45PS 1964 USD $10.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade vinyl LP NEW sealed USD $42.12 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE:WORLD TRADE USD $11.49 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.54 Buy It Now 3 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $11.49 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 B/W Beneath USD $4.01 Buy It Now 4 days
LEVITATION World Around 7" VINYL UK Rough Trade 1992 B/W Usher (R2857) Release USD $4.01 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.38 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.54 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.54 Buy It Now 4 days
Leftöver Crack - F**k World Trade [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $12.63 Buy It Now 5 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Leftöver Crack - F**k World Trade [New CD] Digipack Packaging USD $16.06 Buy It Now 5 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.21 Buy It Now 5 days
DURAN duran SINGLES 2 sampler CD skin trade ORDINARY WORLD come undone NOTORIOUS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" Vinyl USD $1.28 Buy It Now 5 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $51.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center (CD, Jul-2002, Kindercore) USD $1.61 Buy It Now 5 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $19.15 Buy It Now 5 days
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $5.60 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $28.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Songs from the Musicals World Famous Masterpieces CD World Trade Center New USD $4.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $33.79 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $16.77 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $16.88 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 7 days
CHRISTMAS IN MANHATTAN jazz NEW YORK world trade center twin towers 9/11 nu tape USD $5.88 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD EX+ COND. USD $2.03 Buy It Now 7 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.65 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 8 days
BACHELORS 45 - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 1960s POP ON DECCA USD $2.40 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.97 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.71 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.84 Buy It Now 8 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.59 Buy It Now 8 days
JAPANCAKES / I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER SPLIT 2000 7" RECORD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $127.76 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.18 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999) Free Ship #GK48 USD $7.86 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.93 Buy It Now 9 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.00 [0 bids]
USD $5.20 Buy It Now
I Am The World Trade Center 3 CD Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $18.95 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $6.32 Buy It Now 10 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $126.48 Buy It Now 10 days
Slave Trade In The World Today 76006 LP London Teo Usuelli Malenotti SS! USD $125.00 Buy It Now 10 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Center: A True Story of Courage and Survival [Original Music from th USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade Cassette Tape USD $12.76 Buy It Now 10 days
RARE DIFFERENT COVER IMPORT Leftover Crack CD Fuck World Trade (Punk Ska Crust) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 11 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"