WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$35.49 (used)
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

WORLD'S GREATEST JAZZ BAND - At Manchester's Free Trade Hall ** Brand New ** USD $60.49 Buy It Now
12" VINYL - LEVITATION - WORLD AROUND - ROUGH TRADE R2850 USD $6.76 [0 bids]
2 x LP: The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - Rough 101, 256466588 USD $35.50 Buy It Now 1h 3m
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 11m
EAST - Taking The Wheel - 1992 - RARE HI-TECH AOR - YES SHATOO TABOO WORLD TRADE USD $9.00 [1 bids]
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 12h 11m
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 21h
WORLD TRADE " UNIFY " 2017 CD ! USD $3.50 [2 bids]
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.37 Buy It Now 23h 29m
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.37 Buy It Now 23h 29m
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $12.16 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.69 [0 bids]
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.41 Buy It Now 1 day
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.81 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.76 [0 bids]
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $54.10 Buy It Now 1 day
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $4.67 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 PAPER LABEL ROUGH TRADE UK USD $20.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $5.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.34 [0 bids]
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $6.30 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 RPM US USD $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
DURAN duran SINGLES 2 sampler CD skin trade ORDINARY WORLD come undone NOTORIOUS USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $36.63 Buy It Now 2 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Bachelors "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" Classic Hit Oz 7" USD $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.10 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS I WOULDNT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 45 DECCA 1964 USD $1.01 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $89.99 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New - Sealed USD $4.54 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $8.10 Buy It Now 3 days
The Bachelors 7" Vinyl " I wouldn't trade you for the world" 1964 USD $1.34 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.69 Buy It Now 4 days
Fortunes, World of the Fortunes (Trace Trading Records) 1992 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen - Rough Trade - 1987 #747879 USD $40.57 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.62 [0 bids]
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP W/INNER 1986 UK ORIG ROUGH TRADE 101 EX. USD $24.34 Buy It Now 4 days
Unify by World Trade (CD, Jul-2017) USD $21.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $22.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SMITHS World Won't Listen LP VINYL UK Rough Trade 1986 16 Track With Inner USD $36.18 Buy It Now 4 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy LP VINYL European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Inner USD $12.03 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.83 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.75 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY CD NEW+ USD $25.12 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.75 Buy It Now 4 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.75 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.25 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $25.19 Buy It Now 4 days
ORIGINAL 1986 THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN UK IMPORT LP ROUGH TRADE RECORDS USD $3.25 [3 bids]
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $16.17 Buy It Now 4 days
Microdisney In The World UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.80 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Center Original Music From The Motion Picture 2006 CD (C336V) USD $9.57 Buy It Now 4 days
18th Dye 7" vinyl single record Whole Wide World UK CHE10 CH╔ TRADING 1994 USD $13.45 Buy It Now 4 days
rare sealed BIG BEZY - STREET PAIN GAME @ WORLD TRADE CD midwest g-funk gangsta USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
rare BIG BEZY - STREET PAIN, GAME & WORLD TRADE pt 2 DJ Dub V Screwed Mix G-FUNK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $13.45 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.26 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.59 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.13 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.86 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY (JPN) CD NEW USD $38.09 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $55.45 Buy It Now 4 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World ROUGH TRADE RARE 12" TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $135.27 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] USD $13.33 Buy It Now 5 days
1 CENT CD World Trade Center SOUNDTRACK - craig armstrong USD $0.01 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.37 Buy It Now 5 days
Smiths The World Won't Listen CD album (CDLP) Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $50.72 Buy It Now 5 days
Starpower Turn My World 7" vinyl single record UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.45 Buy It Now 5 days
World Around Levitation UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.45 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - Unify ( CD 2017 ) Prog/Melodic rock. Album USD $9.47 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $3.10 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $4.40 Buy It Now 5 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.75 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade The World For You - 1964 England - 7" Single USD $4.69 Buy It Now 5 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen ROUGH TRADE LP RARE UK TEST PRESSING MORRISSEY USD $133.92 Buy It Now 6 days
45rpm-The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World-F.11949-Decca-1964 USD $0.68 [0 bids]
Francisco Mora Catlett - World Trade Music (CD 2000) - A Fine Copy USD $4.05 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade-Unify CD NEW USD $15.47 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors: "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World" - '64 hit - plays very well! USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/MIGHTY AVENGERS So Much In Love USD $6.37 Buy It Now 6 days
RARE N. Y. CONNECTION FUNKY LP EP NMINT VINYL INFRONT WAN' IT WORLD TRADE CENTER USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
HOWLER - WORLD of JOY - Rough Trade - Album LP Vinyl USD $16.00 Buy It Now 6 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP NM- w/ POSTER USD $26.95 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 7" Vinyl USD $1.75 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL VERY RARE USD $4.03 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths ?- The World Won't Listen 12" LP Portuguese Release USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
World Trade - Unify [New CD] Japan - Import USD $24.00 Buy It Now 7 days
THE BACHELORS i wouldnt trade you for the world 45 Record VG 9693 USD $19.98 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors - I Wouldn't Trade You For The World (Vinyl) USD $11.35 Buy It Now 7 days
In Remembrance cd 9/11 Anniversary Tribute Cody Lyons World Trade Center VARIOUS USD $15.25 Buy It Now 7 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! NEW CD I Am World Trade Center: Cover Up USD $6.88 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD PARTY GOODBYE JUMBO ORIG 1990 NME Trade Press Advert Poster Size # # # USD $12.16 Buy It Now 7 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"