WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$35.49 (used)
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

Used Audio Book Liquidation Sale ** Authors: U-V #895 ** Buy 1 Get 1 flat ship USD $3.99 Buy It Now 4h 45m
THE BACHELORS - I wouldn't trade you for the world - 1964 UK Decca label 7" USD $19.79 Buy It Now 7h 29m
THE BACHELORS 7" Vinyl Single 1964 I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.27 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Left”ver Crack - Fuck World Trade (CD, 2004, Alternative Tentacles) Punk USD $14.95 Buy It Now 9h 13m
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.31 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS, I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD (1), VG/VG, 4 Track, 7" Single USD $3.95 Buy It Now 13h 15m
THE BACHELORS, I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD (2), VG/VG, 4 Track, 7" Single USD $3.95 Buy It Now 13h 15m
THE BACHELORS, I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD, VG/VG, 4 Track, 7" Single, Pi USD $3.95 Buy It Now 13h 16m
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" vinyl single record UK F.11949 USD $13.12 Buy It Now 19h 29m
Starpower 7" vinyl single record Turn My World UK 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $13.12 Buy It Now 20h 27m
Levitation World Around UK 7" vinyl single record R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $13.12 Buy It Now 20h 34m
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Leftöver Crack - Fuck World Trade US 2LP 2015 FOC + Poster Punk Ska HC New! //1 USD $34.49 Buy It Now 1 day
EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $10.55 Buy It Now 1 day
BACHELORS I WOULDN`T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD 7" VINYL COMBINED POSTAGE USD $2.96 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS- EP, "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World", 1964-RARE Australian NM USD $21.90 Buy It Now 1 day
The Smiths - The World Won't Listen 1987 Rough Trade UK press VG+/VG+ Vinyl LP USD $8.91 [2 bids]
THE SMITHS - The World Won't Listen 1987 Rough Trade UK LP RARE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.60 [0 bids]
The Smiths - "The World Won't Listen" LP Original Rough Trade, Rough 101, 1986. USD $16.62 [4 bids]
YOSO / Elements JAPAN+1 2CD Bobby Kimball Yes World Trade *L USD $33.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Smiths The World Won't Listen - Artwork UK artwork ARTWORK ROUGH TRADE 1987 USD $673.79 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade **Euphoria** CD - Magna Carta **OOP** USD $22.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.12 Buy It Now 1 day
ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD + HOPE THERE'S SOMEONE ROUGH TRADE UK USD $12.50 Buy It Now 2 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP Re-issue Colored Vinyl /522 12" USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Deftones Live in Maila World Trade Center 05-26-13 - Signed Mounted Print USD $15.83 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7"  USD $26.41 [0 bids]
LAST WORDS RARE 7" ANIMAL WORLD PUNK ROUGH TRADE RT022 NEW WAVE USD $27.71 [0 bids]
WORLD TRADE Unify CD 2017 Bruce Gowdy Stone Fury Billy Sherwood Unruly Child YES USD $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Bachelors - Beneath The Willow Tree / I Wouldn't Trade You For The World USD $2.30 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS the world won't listen Australian ROUGH TRADE 2LPs + Lyrics Inner sle USD $79.22 Buy It Now 2 days
Circa: VALLEY OF THE WINDMILL cd Billy Sherwood Yes Tony Kaye World Trade Lodgic USD $6.99 [0 bids]
USD $9.19 Buy It Now
Bachelors ORIG OZ EP I wouldn't trade you for the world EX '64 Decca DFEA7520 USD $12.80 Buy It Now 2 days
BACHELORS HITS EP I BELIEVE/I WOULDNT TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD/RAMONA NEAR MINT USD $2.64 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 7 INCH 45 1964 USD $5.66 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.23 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD 7"- THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $3.50 Buy It Now 3 days
TIME ZONE WORLD ... Original 1985 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size ## USD $11.87 Buy It Now 3 days
The Smiths Shoplifters of the world Rough Trade UK promo postcard - Rare USD $11.87 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS Shoplifters Of The World Unite 7" 1987 Rough Trade RT195 USD $1.31 [0 bids]
I Am The World Trade Center 3 CD Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $14.92 Buy It Now 3 days
Trade ~ 1997 World Club Tour Australia Rave Flyer Flyers. Metro, Sydney. 8/11/97 USD $1.31 [0 bids]
2017 JAPAN CD WORLD TRADE Unify with Bonus Track for Japan USD $27.80 Buy It Now 3 days
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" CD USD $19.63 Buy It Now 3 days
New Music Record Leftover Crack "Fuck World Trade" 2xLP USD $31.71 Buy It Now 3 days
WORLD TRADE " UNIFY " 2017 CD ! USD $3.00 [0 bids]
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.58 [0 bids]
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.19 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $13.65 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY NEW CD USD $34.64 Buy It Now 4 days
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $15.56 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $2.76 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.59 Buy It Now 4 days
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Pro USD $4.15 Buy It Now 4 days
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.59 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.59 Buy It Now 4 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $32.99 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Danish 45PS 1964 USD $10.94 Buy It Now 5 days
Tight Connection 2002 by I Am the World Trade Center *NO CASE DISC ONLY* USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade-Unify (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $14.08 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW T USD $2.63 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.49 Buy It Now 6 days
In The World Microdisney 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.44 Buy It Now 6 days
The World Won't Listen Smiths CD album (CDLP) Japanese VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $49.50 Buy It Now 6 days
Levitation World Around 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.78 Buy It Now 6 days
18th Dye Whole Wide World UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $13.12 Buy It Now 6 days
I AM WORLD TRADE CENTER - Out Of Loop - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $14.49 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.05 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.05 Buy It Now 6 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" ON DECCA LABEL 1964 USD $1.25 [0 bids]
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $13.99 Buy It Now 6 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.55 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $11.87 Buy It Now 6 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 6 days
Craig Armstrong World Trade Center USA CD album (CDLP) promo CD-R ACETATE USD $32.35 Buy It Now 6 days
Paper Lions I am the World Trade Center EP SEALED COPY USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $39.59 Buy It Now 7 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $4.55 Buy It Now 7 days
Fuck World Trade USD $10.01 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade ?- Euphoria RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $5.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Levitation World Around Rough Trade ?R2857 UK Vinyl 7inch Single 45 USD $16.46 [0 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $31.29 Buy It Now 7 days
Leftöver / Leftover Crack Fuck World Trade CD Alternative Tentacle LGT USA RARE! USD $39.90 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) EX / F.11949 USD $3.95 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $89.99 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New - Sealed USD $4.89 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.91 Buy It Now 9 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.50 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade - World Trade 1989 HARD ROCK s/t RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 9 days
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 RPM US USD $2.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Unify - World Trade 4988003505141 (CD Used Like New) USD $21.33 Buy It Now 9 days
Unify by World Trade (CD, Jul-2017) USD $20.37 Buy It Now 9 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"