WORLD TRADE

World Trade

World Trade World Trade album cover

Buy WORLD TRADE Music
Studio Album, released in 1989

1. The Painted Corner (1:44)
2. The Moment is Here (4:30)
3. Can't Let You Go (4:14)
4. Life-Time (5:01)
5. Fight to Win (4:26)
6. Sense of Freedom (5:40)
7. The Revolution Song (5:16)
8. One Last Chance (4:56)
9. Wasting Time (3:38)
10. Emotional Wasteland (4:32)
11. Open the Door (5:33)

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade lyrics

Search WORLD TRADE World Trade tabs

- Billy Sherwood / lead & backing vocals, basses
- Bruce Gowdy / guitars, vocals
- Guy Allison / keyboards, vocals
- Mark T. Williams / drums, percussion, vocals

Polydor #839 626

WORLD TRADE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy WORLD TRADE World Trade Music

World TradeWorld Trade
Polygram Records 1989
Audio CD$37.00 (used)
World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)World Trade by World Trade (2013-12-18)
Pid

LEVITATION World Around 7" VINYL UK Rough Trade 1992 B/W Usher (R2857) Release USD $4.08 Buy It Now 2h 44m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 B/W Beneath USD $4.08 Buy It Now 3h 33m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 4 Track EP USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 34m
BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World 7" VINYL UK Decca 1964 Four Prong USD $4.08 Buy It Now 3h 38m
DR DOG World May Never Know CD UK Rough Trade 2005 1 Track Promo In Company USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 41m
HOWLER World Of Joy CD European Rough Trade 2014 10 Track With Info Stickered USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 43m
KITCHENS OF DISTINCTION Strange Free World CD German Rough Trade 1991 10 Track USD $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 43m
World Around Levitation UK 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) R2850 ROUGH TRADE USD $15.52 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Turn My World Starpower UK 7" vinyl single record 45REV20 ROUGH TRADE 1993 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 10h
Levitation 7" vinyl single record World Around UK R2857 ROUGH TRADE 1992 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 10h 11m
18th Dye Whole Wide World UK 7" vinyl single record CHE10 CHÉ TRADING 1994 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 10h 42m
Bachelors I Wouldn't Trade You For The World UK 7" vinyl single record F.11949 USD $12.91 Buy It Now 11h 8m
Bachelors ORIG OZ EP I wouldn't trade you for the world EX '64 Decca DFEA7520 USD $13.49 Buy It Now 11h 10m
WORLD TRADE - "Euphoria" CD - 1995 ORIG US PROMO Magna Carta (BILLY SHERWOOD) USD $11.88 Buy It Now 11h 43m
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" SINGLE DECCA 1964 VG+ USD $3.23 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Bernard's Amazing Disco Band-I Want Some Trade 12"-D.J. World Records, DJW 109, USD $15.52 Buy It Now 18h 54m
EX !! The World Service/Celebration Town/1982 Rough Trade 12" Single USD $10.38 Buy It Now 20h 53m
THE JAM 'THE MODERN WORLD' 1977 UK TRADE PRESS ADVERT CUTTING 7" x 10" MOD USD $6.48 Buy It Now 21h 32m
THE BACHELORS- EP, "I Wouldn't Trade You For The World", 1964-RARE Australian NM USD $23.09 Buy It Now 22h 9m
I Am the World Trade Center / The Cover Up (CD) Daniel Geller, Amy Dykes GREAT USD $0.99 Buy It Now 23h 15m
cd: GAITHER & HALL - CARRY US ON - A TRIBUTE TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER VICTIMS USD $9.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Microdisney In The World 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK RTT175 ROUGH TRADE USD $14.21 Buy It Now 1 day
The World Won't Listen Smiths Japanese CD album (CDLP) VDP-1199 ROUGH TRADE USD $48.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Tight Connection by I Am the World Trade Center CD USD $3.47 Buy It Now 1 day
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $1.56 [0 bids]
1SR ROUGH TRADE 022 LAST WORDS NO MUSIC IN THE WORLD ANIMAL WORLD GROOME KARSKY USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
World Trade by World Trade USD $11.96 Buy It Now 2 days
THE SMITHS the world won't listen Australian ROUGH TRADE 2LPs + Lyrics Inner sle USD $77.91 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" 7 INCH 45 1964 USD $5.97 Buy It Now 2 days
THE BACHELORS 7" vinyl record I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD USD $5.14 Buy It Now 2 days
TIME ZONE WORLD ... Original 1985 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size ## USD $11.67 Buy It Now 2 days
THE COVER UP (CD/Gammon) I AM THE WORLD TRADE CENTER - Amy Dykes USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Half A Person 7" Rough Trade USD $3.23 [1 bids]
The Bachelors......I Wouldn't Trade You For The World......45rpm USD $1.29 [0 bids]
I Am The World Trade Center 3 CD Lot Tight Connection Cover Up Out Loop 2001-04 USD $16.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Music From Motion Picture World Trade Center CD New Sealed USD $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE SMITHS - Shoplifters Of The World Unite - Dutch Rough Trade 7" +pic sleeve USD $53.23 Buy It Now 3 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) LIKE NEW USD $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I Am The World Trade Center : Cover Up CD (2004) USD $3.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Kurt Gellersted - Requiem: World Trade Center Memorial Concert [New CD] USD $15.54 Buy It Now 4 days
HOWLER World Of Joy UK 10-track promo test CD Rough Trade USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
The Bachelors-I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 RPM US USD $2.00 [0 bids]
rare BIG BEZY - STREET PAIN, GAME & WORLD TRADE pt 2 DJ Dub V Screwed Mix G-FUNK USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $4.22 Buy It Now 4 days
World Trade Centre - Original Soundtrack (CD) USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
The Smiths - Shoplifters Of The World UK 1986 Rough Trade 7" P/S Solid Centre USD $32.45 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World Danish 45PS 1964 USD $11.16 Buy It Now 4 days
THE BACHELORS "I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD" ON DECCA LABEL 1964 USD $1.29 [0 bids]
LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP BLK - SEALED NEW COPY Ska Punk Grindcore USD $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
WORLD TRADE CENTRE,OLIVER STONE FILM SOUNDTRACK USD $11.67 Buy It Now 5 days
WORLD TRADE-UNIFY-JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $25.99 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade ?- Euphoria RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 5 days
World Trade Center OST - Oscar 'For Your Consideration' promo CD Craig Armstrong USD $6.49 [0 bids]
World Trade - Euphoria CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World - Beneath The Willow Tree USD $2.27 Buy It Now 5 days
The Bachelors : I Wouldn't Trade You For The World : DECCA : F.11949 USD $2.27 Buy It Now 5 days
THE BACHELORS I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD / BENEATH THE WILLOW TREE 7" USD $2.58 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW SEALED - World Trade Center Soundtrack CD Craig Armstrong USD $8.99 Buy It Now 5 days
SPIRAL JETTY Dogstar NM Absolute A Go Go / Rough Trade Playboy of Western World USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE CD NEW+ USD $24.20 Buy It Now 5 days
SCORPIONS CRAZY WORLD original 1990 SOUNDS Trade Press Advert Poster Size # USD $10.38 Buy It Now 5 days
Trade Winds Newfoundland In Song Omar Blondahl~World Folk~FAST SHIPPING!!! USD $15.26 Buy It Now 6 days
The Smiths The World Won't Listen UK 1986 Rough Trade Vinyl LP 1st Press A1U/B1U USD $51.93 Buy It Now 6 days
(GC879) I Am The World Trade Center, The Cover Up - DJ CD USD $5.18 Buy It Now 6 days
Tight Connection I Am the World Trade Center MUSIC CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
WORLD TRADE CENTER soundtrack CD Craig ARMSTRONG USD $12.99 Buy It Now 6 days
The Bachelors 7" Vinyl " I wouldn't trade you for the world" 1964 USD $1.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Larry Henley 45 I'd Be A-Lyin'/I Wouldn't Trade It for the World Northern Soul USD $5.60 Buy It Now 7 days
Fortunes, World of the Fortunes (Trace Trading Records) 1992 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
WORLD TRADE-WORLD TRADE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD G00 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 7 days
LEFTOVER CRACK - FUCK WORLD TRADE VINYL LP + DOWNLOAD NEW+ USD $33.79 Buy It Now 7 days
The World of Duke Ellington: Perdido 1992 CD Trace Trading USD $4.10 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade EP Jeff & Jane Hudson Original Pressing Lust/Unlust Music,New Sealed USD $40.00 Buy It Now 7 days
The Bachelors - "I wouldn't trade you for the world" 7" (1964) / F.11949 USD $1.29 Buy It Now 7 days
THE SMITHS The World Won't Listen record album ROUGH TRADE 1986 Morrissey USD $71.99 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $18.44 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade - Euphoria [New CD] Canada - Import USD $18.60 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade- self titled- 1989- new/sealed cassette tape- rare? USD $8.50 Buy It Now 7 days
rare sealed BIG BEZY - STREET PAIN GAME @ WORLD TRADE CD midwest g-funk gangsta USD $34.99 Buy It Now 7 days
World Trade Center Soundtrack by Craig Armstrong (CD-2006,Sony) New - Sealed USD $4.89 Buy It Now 8 days
OST "World Trade Center" (Craig Armstrong) 2006 Paramount promo USD $25.96 Buy It Now 8 days
World Trade - World Trade CD S/T Self Titled USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
LEVITATION " WORLD AROUND " 12" INDIE ROCK VINYL EX/EX- ROUGH TRADE 1992 R2850 USD $7.78 Buy It Now 8 days
THE SMITHS THE WORLD WON'T LISTEN LP W/INNER 1986 UK ORIG ROUGH TRADE 101 EX. USD $23.36 Buy It Now 9 days
LP: LEFTOVER CRACK - Fuck World Trade 2xLP RED BLACK WHITE SPLATTER VINYL USD $54.95 Buy It Now 9 days
World Trade World Trade JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD UICY-76004 USD $25.19 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE - UNIFY CD NEW+ USD $25.12 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS I Wouldn't Trade You For The World/Beneath The Willow 45 7" Vinyl USD $1.75 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $5.05 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.79 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.40 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.92 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA USD $4.66 Buy It Now 9 days
WORLD TRADE - EUPHORIA * NEW CD USD $31.74 Buy It Now 9 days
THE BACHELORS " I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD " 7" DECCA SINGLE 1964 EX USD $3.23 Buy It Now 10 days
WORLD TRADE - EUPHORIA * USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $28.41 Buy It Now 10 days
ORIGINAL MUSIC FROM THE MOTION PICTURE - WORLD TRADE CENTER JAPAN CD OBI G-27729 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 10 days
THE BACHELORS - I WOULDN'T TRADE YOU FOR THE WORLD - 7" VINYL 1964 DECCA RECORDS USD $2.97 Buy It Now 10 days
World Trade Music by Francisco Mora Catlett (CD, Sep-1999) Free Ship #GK48 USD $8.97 Buy It Now 10 days
ANTONY AND THE JOHNSONS ANOTHER WORLD + HOPE THERE'S SOMEONE ROUGH TRADE UK USD $12.50 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy WORLD TRADE music online Buy WORLD TRADE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

WORLD TRADE World Trade ratings distribution

WORLD TRADE World Trade reviews

Review by Evolver
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover & JR/F/Canterbury Teams
2 stars Any hard core Yes fan knows who Billy Sherwood is. He first appeared with Yes as a producer on one track of the ill-received "Union" album, and became a full fledged band member for the dismal "Open Your Eyes" and the much better "The Ladder". But before Yes, he was in World Trade, a Yes clone. Not just a Yes clone, but a clone of the 1980's pop Yes.

This, World Trade's first album, has a very strong Yes influence. That is, if you consider "Big Generator" truly Yes. It doesn't come close to "90125" in progressiveness or inventiveness, but it does have some listenable moments. However, they lose points for Fight To Win, that is way to obviously a ripoff of "Owner Of A Lonely Heart.

Another comparison at many times is to It Bites. For some reason, they have almost as much of a resemblance to that band as they do to Yes.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars Their moment was yet to come

World Trade evolved out of an earlier band called Lodgic that had released an album called Nomadic Sands in 1985 (which I have yet to hear). This self-titled debut of World Trade appeared in 1989 and featured a line-up of Billy Sherwood, Bruce Gowdy, Guy Allison, and Mark Williams. Other reviewers have compared this music to Yes' 90125 as well as to the band It Bites and I have to agree that these comparisons are spot on. This album is very much of its time.

With the exception of the brief instrumental that opens the album, the songs are all around four to five minutes in length and the style is rather standard, mildly progressive Pop Rock. The songs are relatively catchy and of reasonable quality, and this is by no means a bad album. However, there is nothing too special here either.

The band's next album Euphoria would be a vast improvement over this debut and point in the direction of Billy Sherwood's future career as a solo artist and beyond, but here there are only a few slight hints of what was to come later. Being a massive Yes fan with a keen interest in anything related to Yes, including Billy Sherwood's impressive solo career, checking this album out was of course inevitable for me. If you have similar interests then you will also want to hear this.

2 stars Put on to this as one of Classic Rock magazine's 'top ten prog albums of the eighties', this had much to live up to. Sadly it fails. We end up with someone trying to sound like the 'Yes' of the same period, which isn't exactly saying alot. 'Big generator' must be one of Yes' least memorable al ... (read more)

Report this review (#263079) | Posted by sussexbowler | Thursday, January 28, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This is a good, but not great, neo-prog album. About half the songs are excellent, in particular "Wasting Time," the other half are forgettable AOR. It's clear Billy Sherwood & Co. had been listening to Yes' Big Generator album a lot, and if you like Big Generator, you'll like this. ... (read more)

Report this review (#7702) | Posted by | Thursday, June 17, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of WORLD TRADE "World Trade"