VOICES

3. Party Piece (5:34)
4. Still (7:02)
5. Septic (6:24)
6. Faith (6:08)
7. Second Thoughts (6:20)
8. After (4:52)
9. Curtain Call (8:12)
10. Forget Me Now (9:02)
11. Ghosts (8:28)

Search T Voices lyrics

Search T Voices tabs

- Thomas "T" Thielen / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine), producer

With:
- Katia Tangian / arrangements help

Note: The actual instrumentation could not be confirmed at this moment

Artwork: Marco Scheiper with Katia Tangian (photo)

CD Galileo Records ‎- GR010 (2006, Switzerland)

Thanks to eugene for the addition
and to Quinino for the last updates

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Voices Music

The Exciting Voice Of Al Martino Al Martino UK vinyl LP album record T1774 USD $20.71 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Voice of the Beehive ORIG OZ 10 EP Don't call me baby NM 88 Indi Rock   USD $13.49 Buy It Now 3h 10m
Voice of the Beehive ORIG OZ PS 12 Don't call me baby NM '88 Indi Pop Rock   USD $11.10 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Don't Call Me Baby Voice Of The Beehive 7" vinyl picture disc single UK USD $14.22 Buy It Now 3h 43m
NEW YORK VOICES S/T 1989 JAPAN CD OBI 3008yen VDJ 1ST PRESS USD $24.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
VG++ Living Voices I Don't Hurt Anymore And Other Country Favorites LP Album USD $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 53m
Voice Roys / Viceroys - Slogan On The Wall / Dub - Studio 1 7" 45T Rare Reggae ? USD $175.00 Buy It Now 9h 50m
P.T Barnum 7 Musicals For Young Voices Sealed Children's Lp USD $7.79 Buy It Now 11h 30m
LEEHOM WANG ??? Hear My Voice 2004 Taiwan CD ????-Dream Again-I Can't Stop Lovin USD $16.99 Buy It Now 12h 19m
THE FOUR FRESHMEN Voices in Love Vinyl LP CAPITOL T1074 9/1 USD $11.67 Buy It Now 15h
Cliff Richard A Voice In The/Don't Be Mad At Me 45 RPM ABC Paramount Records VG+ USD $30.00 Buy It Now 15h 7m
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 10" with fold-out cover -LONT 174 - VG USD $9.08 Buy It Now 15h 39m
The Voices of Walter Schumann ~Lyrical Music~ LP Capital Records T297 HiFi USD $7.99 Buy It Now 15h 40m
Jazz LP Stan Kenton With Voices Capitol T 810 (VG Condition) USD $6.28 Buy It Now 17h 22m
Unknown Artist : Yanni Voices (Deluxe CDDVD with Bonus T CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 17h 31m
VOICES OF DARKNESS-S/T-JAPAN MINI LP CD F56 USD $25.50 Buy It Now 19h 6m
Voice Of The Beehive 10" record Don't Call Me Baby - Poste... UK USD $14.21 Buy It Now 22h 29m
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby - Limite... UK 7" record USD $12.91 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Voice Of The Beehive Don't Call Me Baby 12" vinyl single record (Maxi) UK USD $14.85 Buy It Now 22h 38m
Joe T Vanelli Feat Csilla - Voices In Harmony - Nervous - 1994 #88954 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE.T VANELLI FT CSILLA, VOICES IN HARMONY, EX/EX, 5 Track, CD Single, Picture S USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
New York Voices - S/T - RARE 1989 Germany IMPORT "GRP" Digital LP In Shrink EX USD $12.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Marvellous & Wonerfull, T Ballyclare Male Voice Choir, Very Good USD $2.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Barry Manilow Set of 6 45's Can't Smile/One Voice/Write Songs/Ships/Magic/Some USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 12" - UK-lONX 175 - Ex USD $9.08 Buy It Now 1 day
LIVING VOICES: I Don't Hurt Anymore LP (slight cover wear) Country USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TURLEY RICHARDS - S/T- WB LBL - 1970 - PROMO LP - "I HEARD VOICE OF JESUS" USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
LEADBELLY-S/T BEST-GUITAR-VOICE-PIANO -VINYL LP RECORD-CAP. T 1821 MONO ORIGINAL USD $19.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Harry Secombe , The phenomenal Voice 4T Reel Tape 3.75 IPS PHILLIPS USD $4.99 [0 bids]
LOVELAND FT. THE VOICE OF RACHEL MCFARLAND, DON'T MAKE ME WAIT, M/EX, 4 Track, C USD $4.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Voice of the Beehive-Don't Call Me Baby Live (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $9.57 Buy It Now 2 days
Living Voices / Living Guitars: I Don't Hurt Anymore 8 Track Tape * USD $11.21 Buy It Now 2 days
NANCI GRIFFITH OTHER VOICES OTHER ROOMS cassette tape album T2622 USD $5.18 Buy It Now 2 days
New: Pima Express, Young Bird, Judy T: Voices Across the Canyon, Volume Five: A USD $15.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Narciso Parigi - The Arresting Italian Voice of LP Capitol T 10248 USD $7.49 [0 bids]
Voice Broadcast 20 track 2006 cd NEW! Red Cloud/Coleon/Wes Quave/Epic/Fros-T/CHC USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LAURA LEE LP S/T MARVELOUS SOUL VOICE on HOT WAX HA 714-**SEALED** 1972! USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE 'DON'T CALL ME BABY' UK 12" SINGLE USD $9.08 Buy It Now 3 days
YELLOWSTONE AND VOICE-s/t '72 UK REGAL ZONO LP ORIG. UK POP ROCK S/WRITER RARE!! USD $71.42 Buy It Now 3 days
The Voice Box Baby Baby Don't You Know 45 Rpm Record Promo Vintage Loma Label USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice of the Seven T - Voice of the Seven Thunders [New Vinyl LP] USD $20.23 Buy It Now 3 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" Vinyl USD $3.31 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE BERRY - DON'T YOU THINK IT'S TIME - 7" VINYL 1962 HIS MASTERS VOICE RECORDS USD $4.53 Buy It Now 4 days
Unknown Artist : Velvet Voices: Great Harmony Groups of t CD USD $4.33 Buy It Now 4 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby 7" vinyl single USD $1.30 [0 bids]
s/t W.C. FIELDS-ORIGINAL VOICE TRACKS WITH POSTER NM/NM VINYL RECORD ALBUM LP USD $8.98 Buy It Now 4 days
THE EROTIC VOICE OF JOE BERLUCK DON'T CRY LITTLE GIRL HOLLAND 7" SINGLE PS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 4 days
FOUR FRESHMEN Voices In Latin LP VINYL UK Capitol 12 Track Mono Pressing (T922) USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
WHITE HORSE INN S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1958 12 Track Mono In A USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
SHOW BOAT S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1959 11 Track Mono In A Flipback USD $12.91 Buy It Now 4 days
BHAKTI RAS GEETO S/T LP VINYL Indian His Masters Voice 1977 10 Track (Eclp2778) USD $21.09 Buy It Now 4 days
HOLLYWOOD BRASS S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1966 12 Track Mono Old USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
SALVAGED FROM LIONEL BART'S MUSICAL BLITZ S/T 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 4 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE BERRY Don't You Think It's Time 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
SWINGING BLUE JEANS Don't Make Me Over 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1966 USD $10.18 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES You Don't Know Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 B/W Careles USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE BOX I Want It Back (Your Love) 7" VINYL US Loma 1968 B/w Baby Baby Don't USD $56.54 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES I Can't Stop Loving You 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 4 Track USD $12.91 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES Don't Set Me Free 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1963 No Centre USD $2.71 Buy It Now 4 days
CHARLIE DRAKE My Boomerang Won't Come Back 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice Four USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
GLASGOW ORPHEUS CHOIR S/T Vol 2 10" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 9 Track Mono 10 USD $8.82 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don'T Call Me Baby 12" Ps, 3 Tracks Inc Jump This Way+Good USD $10.38 Buy It Now 4 days
CSD1316 ORPHEUS IN THE UNDERWORLD S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 13 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
FOLLOW THAT GIRL S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1960 17 Track Mono In USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
EYDIE GORME S/T LP VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1957 12 Track Mono In Scaloped USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES High Time 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1966 B/w I Can't Hold On USD $2.71 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE I Walk The Earth 7" VINYL UK London 1988 Original B/W T USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL UK London 1988 B/W Jump This USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
STEVE VOICE I Can't Get Over You 7" VINYL UK Red Bus 1982 B/W Oh Yeah (Rbus70) USD $4.08 Buy It Now 4 days
RAY CHARLES You Don't Know Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1962 B/W Careless USD $5.44 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE BERRY It Really Doesn't Matter 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1963 B/W Take USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE Don't Call Me Baby 7" VINYL UK London 1988 B/W Jump Thi USD $5.44 Buy It Now 4 days
PAUL JONES Thinkin' Ain't For Me 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 1967 B/W Softly USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
RUBY BRAFF QUARTET FEATURING DAVE MCKENNA S/T 7" VINYL UK His Masters Voice 4 USD $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
Lot 5 Madonna (CD) You Can Dance, Bedtime Stories, Virgin Voices, Don't Tell Me USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Barry Manilow One Voice/I don't want to walk without you 45 RPM RECORD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
One Voice, ,Excellent, (NM-) This record won't be perfect and may show very min USD $10.98 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of Q - I Can't Have Him Now - Urban Hero - 1994 #242421 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby - London - 1988 #308265 USD $2.58 Buy It Now 5 days
Voice of the Beehive CD LOT Don't Call Me Baby -- Angel Come Down USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
VOICE OF THE BEEHIVE - Don't Call Me Baby - Ex Con 7" USD $5.18 Buy It Now 5 days
The Voice Of Will Rogers. I Never Met A Man I didn't Like Vinyl Album USD $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Harry Owens & His Royal Hawaiians Voice Of The Trade Winds LP EX Capitol T-333 USD $19.95 Buy It Now 5 days
FRANK SINATRA THE VOICE VINYL LP 1955 COLUMBIA RECORDS MONO I DON'T KNOW WHY VG+ USD $16.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Why Don't You Call Me 7 : Steve Voice USD $8.44 Buy It Now 5 days
TON BRUYNEL s/t LP 1981 Original Composers Voice ELECTRONIC Tape Avant Garde NWW USD $17.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Can't Help Singing: A New Look at Jerome Kern Classics by Voices of Ascension... USD $3.18 Buy It Now 5 days
EXC+ The FOUR FRESHMEN "Voices in Love" 1st Edition MONO LP-Columbia T-1074 USD $14.49 Buy It Now 5 days
EXC+ The FOUR FRESHMEN Voices In Fun MONO LP Capitol-Records T1543 1st Print EUC USD $14.49 Buy It Now 5 days
LISTEN TO THE VOICES-SLY STONE IN T.STUDIO 1965-70 CD NEW+ USD $24.04 Buy It Now 6 days
Barry Manilow - One Voice inc I Don't Want To Walk Without You + SPART 1106 LP USD $6.49 Buy It Now 6 days
But This Isn't El Salvador - Tribal Voice Cassette 1987 Poetry John Trudell USD $33.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Voice Of The Beehive - Don't Call Me Baby - 7" Vinyl, LON175 - EX- USD $2.27 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW YORK VOICES - Self Titled s/t 1989 JAZZ VOCAL + Inner (LP) EX/NM USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Members, Don't Git Weary/Lift Every Voice and Sing by Max Roach (CD,... USD $10.59 Buy It Now 6 days
YABLOKO (APPLE) s/t '80 LP rare Russian fuzz folk prog female voice Kapura EX+ USD $39.99 Buy It Now 6 days
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2 CDs! ~Used,VeryGood/Good CD Pensyl, Kim & Three Voices: T USD $2.88 Buy It Now 6 days
Ain't No Guns In Heaven - Heartlanguage (Many Voices/One Hea (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.86 Buy It Now 6 days
Country Unplayed 45 From The Keith Whitley Tribute Album - A Voice Still Rings T USD $3.00 Buy It Now 6 days
ZERRA I ten thousand voices, message from the peoples 12" Mint- MERX 16T USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6 days

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

T Voices ratings distribution

T Voices reviews

Review by Prog-jester
3 stars T is a new name (a letter? ;) ) in Modern Prog field. He sings in Steve Hogarth's way, arranges his tracks almost like Peter Gabriel (but without these oriental tricks) and the result is pretty refreshing. The album varies from introvertive pieces ("August in Me") to almost GENESIS-like patterns (instrumental "Septic"). The whole concept story (72 minutes long) won't make you feel bored, as it's filled with diverse moods (with Darkness dominating) and shiftings of tempo and rhythm. Enjoyable and hardly-believable that he did it all on his own. Clappies toThomas, very good and enjoyable melancholic Dark Modern Prog in GAZPACHO/ PORCUPINE TREE/ LIKE WENDY vein
Review by progrules
4 stars T is a sole artist who's actually tough-to-pigeon-hole. Sure, there are reasons to categorize him under neoprog and it's mentioned he sounds like Gazpacho or Marillion but somehow I can't shake off the feeling he also sounds a lot like Dredg and then I'm talking about their El Cielo release. I believe this man's music comes closer to those American modern proggers than to neoprog.

I have to admit I had to get used to this album for some time but also that was because of the expectations. So I had to make some sort of switch in the mind to be able to give a fair judgement (and there we see another example of the importance and significance of our subgenres). Because this is actually a very interesting album, at least very original.

And also quite beautiful at times like in the second song, August in Me, with some lovely piano play. Followed by some great guitar in Party Piece, a song totally different from the first two tracks. Just the opener was slightly off putting to me because of the ugly vocals in the very beginning. But Thomas Thielen isn't really a poor vocalist at all just one with a special style, the part in the first song was a bit too much in the sense of peculiarity. And another thing that has to be said is that Thomas Thielen is not only a multi instrumentalist but also a very skilled one. What to say about his performance in the 5th track for instance where he plays acoustic guitar in a tremendous way. This is by far the best track by the way though the rest is very worth while as well (10th track !).

So in conclusion I would say: if you are looking for straightforward neoprog you can leave this one in the store but if you want prog in an original and more special way you should certainly give this one by T a try. Initially I wanted to give this 3 stars but it's still growing on me I notice and I think I will regret that move. I do believe this whole effort deserves four stars.

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Prog Team
4 stars For 'T' read Thomas Thielen, and he is the former Scythe guitarist who released his debut solo album "Naïve" back in 2001. He has now returned with his second, where he plays all of the instruments himself as well as all of the vocals. This doesn't sound like a solo album, but much more like a group work, and one soon quickly moves away from the feel that this is the work of just one man to confronting the bleakness and darkness of this album. He is bringing in musical themes and influences such as modern Marillion, IQ, Radiohead, Peter Gabriel and Geoff Mann but this is a really depressing album, honest it is. That isn't to say that there is no levity within it but this is certainly not something to play when you feel that the world is about to end.

The photos on the front and rear of the booklet add to the feeling that here is a Roger Waters look at life, tempered by Tom Watts (although the vocals are much better), and that T has been to a dark place and now he wants us to visit with him. As to whether I have enjoyed listening to this then that is a really hard thing to say. I am glad that I have heard it, and there are times when I feel that it will be just the tight thing to listen to, but for general listening pleasure then I normally move to something a little more light hearted. This isn't one for those who enjoy their prog at the lighter end of the scale, but if you want to investigate someone looking at the more bleak side of life then this is very well constructed and performed. Available through the web site at www.galileo-records.com

Review by apps79
3 stars I am pretty sure that even Thomas Thielen himself did not expect the positive reviews his debut would earn.''Naive'' was warmly received by the music press, making Thielen start working on a follow-up album.He had just moved to Hannover after the release of his debut and worked for four years on what was to become the ''Voices'' album.Galileo Records supported his talent be releasing again this sophomore effort in 2006.

His composing skills and very irritating vocals will again suprise the listener.With elements from contemporary Neo Prog and nods to modern Psychedelic/Heavy Prog as well as recent music technologies, ''Voices'' is another beautiful trip into the music world of Thomas Thielen.With one eye glancing the spacey side of PINK FLOYD and the atmospheric moments of PORCUPINE TREE and the other one being on par with the sensitive, melodious but also demanding style of, let's say, LIKE WENDY, Hogarth-era MARILLION or COSMOGRAF, ''Voices'' kicks off through minimalistic and lyrical soundscapes with good use of Electronics and samplers and ends up in furious, proggy journeys with rich instrumental passages, led by strong guitar moves and excellent keyboard parts.The clever use of organs and Mellotron through more contemporary sounding forms make this album even more charming.An excellent work has been done in the drum and bass programming, without obvious vibes of their digital nature, while the rest of the instruments are played by Thielen.Plenty of the vocal material reminds of works such as ''Brave'' or ''Marbles'' by MARILLION, having an emphasis towards atmospheric textures with very warm singing and distorted sounds.The dedicated Prog fan should not be dissapointed either.Nice instrumental moves with heavy guitar runs, bombastic grooves and a fair amount of breaks follow the aforementioned calmer movements, containing some great piano interludes, symphonic and orchestral arrangements and Neo Prog aesthetics with a few lovely melodies.The combination works really good in a long album, that flows easily due to its well-crafted compositions.

Once more, Scythe seem to have forced Thielen's music abilities in limited values.His unique talent finally is revealed with every release and ''Voices'' will leave every fan of contemporary Progressive Rock really satisfied.Strongly recommended...3.5 stars.

Post a review of T "Voices"