Maurizio Bianchi

1. M.I. (31:30)
2. Nheem (7:17)
3. Alysm (31:35)

- Maurizio Bianchi / instruments, electronics

CD Silentes sme 0502 (2005)

Thanks to PROGMAN for the addition

Buy MAURIZIO BIANCHI M.I. Nheem Alysm Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Mectpyo BoxMectpyo Box
Mectpyo Sound 2015
Untitled 1980 / Untitled 2013Untitled 1980 / Untitled 2013
Important Records 2015
Plain TruthPlain Truth
Imports 2013
Azazel by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-10-15)Azazel by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-10-15)
Selfportrait of M.B. by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-10-15)Selfportrait of M.B. by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-10-15)
Plain Truth by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-05-07)Plain Truth by Maurizio Bianchi (2013-05-07)
Mectpyo Box by MAURIZIO BIANCHI (2015-08-03)Mectpyo Box by MAURIZIO BIANCHI (2015-08-03)
Mectpyo Sound
Untitled 1980/Untitled 2013 by Maurizio BianchiUntitled 1980/Untitled 2013 by Maurizio Bianchi

More places to buy MAURIZIO BIANCHI music online Buy MAURIZIO BIANCHI & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MAURIZIO BIANCHI M.I. Nheem Alysm ratings distribution

MAURIZIO BIANCHI M.I. Nheem Alysm reviews

Review by philippe
5 stars This is an other transcendental disc from M.B later period. It contains two grave, hyper- impressionist themes for piano's burgeoning textures and obscured electronic motifs. The recycling sounds and manipulated loops are always exposed as the principal material. The atmosphere is terribly glacial and hypnotic, mixing emotional and ultra-tormented, grimy melodies for piano chords to background noises. The two epic compositions (M.I. and Aslym) are both very similar in style and aesthetic expression. An other highly recommended breathtaking effort. Absolutely essential for fans of drone music, minimalism and clever progressive musical argumentations.

Post a review of MAURIZIO BIANCHI "M.I. Nheem Alysm"