ARION

Studio Album, released in 2001

1. Eyes Of Time (14:11)
2. Daybreak Child (8:54)
3. True Love (5:16)
4. Land Of Dreams (10:01)
5. Cosmic Touch (7:29)
6. Everyway (8:39)
7. Natureza M?stica (8:40)

Search ARION Arion lyrics

- Nelson Rosa / drums, backing vocals on 7
- Luciano Soares / guitars

Guests musicians:
- Thyaga / voice (7)
- Alexandre Reis / percussion (2, 5 & 7)

Label: Progressive Rock Worldwide

Reedition by Rock Symphony / Musea Records in 2005

Thanks to Ghost Rider for the addition
and to Tarcisio Moura for the last updates

ARION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ARION Arion Music

Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)Haydn: La Passione; Symphonies 41, 49 and 44 by Arion (2009-02-24)
EARLY-MUSIC.COM
Last Of Us by ArionLast Of Us by Arion
Ranka Kustannus

Udo Reinemann & Christian Ivaldi LIEDER Schubert Arion ARN 38424 1978 NM USD $15.96 Buy It Now 6h 22m
Ensemble Arion-Concert De Chambre (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.19 Buy It Now 9h 38m
Bali Tjak Joged Gandrangam Cak Abianbase Gianyar ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 21m
Bali Sri Lanka Gamelans drums Ramayana Barong ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11h 21m
Noel Provencal Les Musiciens de Provence en I'Abbaye Saint-Victor Arion 1976 USD $33.00 Buy It Now 11h 57m
HMAOUI ABD EL HAMID Atlas flute arabic french arion ARN33336 LP USD $13.30 Buy It Now 13h 7m
BALLIF priere a la sainte-vierge CHAPELET battements du coeur de jesus ARION LP USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13h 54m
L'Art De La Balalaika Classique Micha Makarenko Anne perchat 12 " Arion LP L4904 USD $17.95 Buy It Now 14h 31m
CD Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion Hi-Tech 32ATC-118 1986 Joe Hisaishi USD $49.99 Buy It Now 15h 45m
Arion, G.P. Telemann - Tutti Flauti [New CD] USD $14.67 Buy It Now 15h 49m
THE ARION DUO-Play lute & guitar music of Scotland & England free UK Post USD $18.73 Buy It Now 18h 41m
Jean Baron, Michel Ghesquiere Lp BOMBARDE, OCARINA ET ORGUE ~ Arion M- USD $8.00 [0 bids]
LOS CALCHAKIS - Flauti Indios ~ ARION 1003 {nm} 1974 ITALIAN PRESSING USD $25.00 Buy It Now 22h 32m
LOS CALCHAKIS - The Flutes of the Inca Empire ~ ARION 91058 {nm} *1976* USD $25.00 Buy It Now 23h 3m
Russian & Gypsy Songs Sarah Gorby Rare Arion LP USD $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
EDISON 52433 ARION MALE CHORUS While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks Christmas USD $24.99 [0 bids]
Raul Maldonado: Guitare Argentine (MINT- SCARCE Arion FRANCE Flamenco LP) USD $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ACCORDEON POLONAIS AL SOYKA ET SON ORCHESTRE ARN33729 ARION LP VINYL USD $13.36 [0 bids]
Compositions for French Horn and Piano Beethoven Schumann Koechlin LP Arion M- USD $5.59 Buy It Now 1 day
PANTALEON/L ´ Homme Mvet ( Arion ARN 64575) CD Album USD $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Tournoi Des Dames La Femme Dans La Lyrique Française Care ARION USD $36.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JOSE CONTRERAS COLOMBIE COLOMBIA MESTIZA ARION FRANCE CD OOP USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MUSICIENS DE PARIS - JC BACH, VIVALDI, ALBINONI cello concertos ARION LP NM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
JEAN MARTIN - SCHUMANN 6 intermezzi, impromptus op.5 ARION LP NM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAIN MEUNIER, IVALDI - DEBUSSY, MALIPIERO, BRITTEN cello sonatas ARION LP EX++ USD $17.25 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ARION DUO LUTE AND GUITAR SONGS OF SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND Nr MINT VINYL LP USD $17.38 Buy It Now 1 day
SEALED ! TRUDELIES LEONHARDT - L'Art Du Piano-Forte - FRENCH ARION STEREO LP USD $49.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Sarah Gorby "Russian And Gypsy Songs" Arion FARN 91017 EX+ USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SAINT-SAENS ORATORIO DE NOEL CHRISTMAS LP CAMBRELING ARION ARN 38621 NM FRANCE USD $8.01 Buy It Now 1 day
LOS CALCHAKIS Mundo Nuevo Arion Latin USD $3.00 [0 bids]
LOS CALCHAKIS El Canto De Los Poetas Rebeldes Arion Latin USD $3.00 [0 bids]
KOL AVIV - Chants et Danses D'Israel - ARION 34 296 - SEALED LP gatefold cover USD $16.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Les Musiciens de Paris MARCELLO Concertos - Arion ARN 90426 SEALED USD $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GUY ROBERT-Adam De La Halle (1981) ARION France Pressing LP USD $18.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MARIN MARAIS La Sonnerie Kurt Redel 12" Vinyl LP Arion PLE-044 ~b USD $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MIDDLE AGES Ars Nova ARION LP 90814 THE ART OF GUILLAUME MACHAUT Ars Antiqua USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
OST Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion / Animage 25AGL-3013 / JAPAN Anime LP OBI A2981 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
OST Neo Heroic Fantasia Arion / Animage 25AGL-3020 / JAPAN Anime LP OBI A2976 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Arion Trio / Schubert: Complete Chamber Music for Piano and Strings (4-CD Set).. USD $26.98 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION Anime Soundtrack 7AGS-5 JAPAN 7" 157 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 2 days
L COUPERIN Suites - Pavane BRIGITTE HAUDEBOURG ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LOUIS THIRY - SWEELINCK organ works ARION LP EX++ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
CHRISTIAN IVALDI, NOEL LEE - MOZART works for piano 4-hands ARION 3xLPs box NM USD $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ANNIE JODRY J.-M.Leclair violin concertos france french arion 30 A 140 STEREO LP USD $24.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LA TRADITION MUSICALE DE SAINT PIERRE DE ROME FRESCOBALDI FIORI L ANTONINI ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MUSIQUES SPIRITUELLES DU SOIR NATIVITE ENS VOCAL AVIGNON DURAND ANTONINI ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
SALUS AUTEM GREGORIAN MASS SAINT ANNE DE KERGONAN ABBAYE MONKS ARION OOP FRENCH USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHARPENTIER MESSE DE MINUIT ENSEMBLE VOCAL DE NANTES COLLEAUX ARION CD FRENCH USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JULIETTE GRECO RACONTE CHOPIN & GEORGE SAND JEAN MARTIN PIANO ARION CD FRANCE USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LES BALADINS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS NOEL GUY MORANCON ANDRE POUTCHY ARION FRENCH USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Bach:magnificat - Orchestre Baro Arion Compact Disc USD $20.77 Buy It Now 2 days
SEALED SARAH GORBY Russie eternelle russian gypsy french ORIG arion LP MINT NEW USD $34.30 Buy It Now 2 days
berry eternel lp arion arn 33221 french import vg+/m- USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ARION JS Bach LOUIS THIRY Well-Tempered Clavier Book I BWV 858-869 ARN-90623 USD $8.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Arion, J.S. Bach - Suite & Concertos [New CD] USD $16.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Unusual FRENCH LP Jean Wiener CONCERTO FOR ACCORDION Gilbert Roussel ARION Gatfl USD $9.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Arion Orchestre Baroque - Bach Magnificat BVW 243 [CD] USD $18.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Corse Corsica l'ile de beauté A MANNELLA Traditional Mediterranean France ARION USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHANTS DANDES D'ITALIE ITALY TRADITIONAL ZUMBA BIMBA SULFATARA NINNA NANNA ARION USD $44.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMERICA MUSICAL TRAVELOGUE CARNET DE VOYAGE MUSICAL LOMAX BURNSIDE ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ENSEMBLE KABOUL SOUNGALO COULIBALY ENSEMBLE AZNACH ETHNOMAD MIGRANT MUSIC ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MEY OTTOMAN CLASSICAL MUSIC ANDRIEUX NALBANTOGLU TURQUIE TURKEY TRADITION ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PREM KISHOR MISHRA VARANASI RAS INDIA TRADITIONAL PRASAD STIERLIN ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
BENGALE BENGAL LES MUSICIENS BAULS ARION MUSICA DEO LES FOUS DE DIEU INDIA ARION USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
L'ART DU TABLA THE ART OF SHRI SUBHANKAR BANERJEE ARION INDIA CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Qalandar Express-Love Songs of the Mystic Riders Ensemble Badila ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHANT DES ENFANTS MONDE CHILDREN SONGS NEPAL THAILAND MALAYSIA INDONESIA ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Chant des enfants du monde 5 Minorités tribales du sud-ouest de la Chine ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROBERTO BION SAMBAS & BOSSAS BRESIL BRAZIL ARION FRANCE CD OOP USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MARIACHI & LE BALLET JALISCO GILBERTO PIEDRAS ARION CD FRANCE OOP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NELSON ROJAS BULENGA ETHNOMAD VENEZUELA ARION CD FRANCE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE V 15 CHILDREN SONGS BRAZIL BRESIL ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CAMEROUN LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE CHILDREN SONGS VOL 13 ARION CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ACOUSTIC GHANAIAN HIGHLIFE SUKURA GHANA AFRICA WORLD ARION CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LE CHANT DES ENFANTS DU MONDE GUINEE GUINEY SENEGAL CHILDREN SONGS ARION VOL 1 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Arion Self Titled AUTOGRAPH'd - Delaney Records ?- 42277 LP, Vinyl Record, Album USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Comp Motets Of Arion Romanus - Carissimi / Ens Seicentonovec (CD Used Very Good) USD $10.67 Buy It Now 3 days
MESSIAEN/ROUSSEL/SATIE/MILHAUD Bondaldi/Billier ARION ARN 30A137/Concert program USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANNIE CHALLAN PRESTIGE DE LA HARPE XVIII SIECLE FRENCH PRESS ARION 30 A 082 USD $11.65 Buy It Now 3 days
RARE Los Caracas Harpe Indienne Venezuela Arion vinyl LP record USD $13.36 [0 bids]
Carissimi: Complete Motets of Arion Romanus CD NEW USD $17.11 Buy It Now 3 days
Complete Chamber Music for Piano and Strings (Arion Trio) CD NEW USD $66.74 Buy It Now 3 days
COTTE Rousseau Le Devin Du Village ARION LP ARN 38 157 cottret miranda wilfart USD $11.96 Buy It Now 3 days
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION LP w/OBI Insert Joe Hisaishi USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CHILDREN'S SONGS WORLD 10 BULGARIE BULGARIA 1 INHERITERS OF TRADITION ARION CD USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Les Gamelan de Bali - Gamelans Et Tambours Des Iles Bali Et Sri Lanka. CD. Arion USD $37.39 [0 bids]
Organ & Harpsichord, BROSSE - CANZONES ESPAGNOLES GARCISANZ Soprano ARION STEREO USD $11.25 Buy It Now 4 days
Montanari; Arion Baroque Or...-Hidden Treasures Of Italy CD NEW USD $15.86 Buy It Now 4 days
ROSSINI TANCREDI LP BOX SET ARION CLASSICAL NM USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEO HEROIC FANTASIA - ARION / ANIME SOUNDTRACK / TOKUMA JAPAN OBI USD $13.41 Buy It Now 4 days
Ohana 24 Preludes For Piano Jean-Claude Pennetier 1974 EXCELLENT Arion 38 261 USD $13.36 Buy It Now 4 days
JAPAN ANIME OST ARION 7" w/Picture Sheet Movie Opening Theme USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
LP BOOK ARION ARN 38 691 Paul Hindemith "Sonate" - Ivaldi, Lee, Meunier, Debost USD $20.05 Buy It Now 4 days
LA P...RESPECTUEUSE DE JEAN PAUL SARTRE LP ARION 30 S 054 RARE FRENCH DRAMA VG+ USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
TURKEY Seraglio night islamic arabic ottoman ethnic french arion 30U097 LP EX+ USD $13.30 Buy It Now 4 days
MUSIQUE A LA CARTE LA DANSE PAR LE DISQUE 16 DANCE LESSON M M SIMANDY ARION USD $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Les musiciens de Provence - instruments anciens - 2 LP Arion France near mint USD $24.00 Buy It Now 4 days
FUMIO - ARION Anime Soundtrack RARE Vinyl LP by Fumio Miyashita 1983 *SEALED* USD $39.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PRO ARTE Jazz/Classical LP : RON MCCROBY BREEZIN THE CLASSICS with ARION CONSORT USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ARION-LAST OF US -JAPAN CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $24.50 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy ARION music online Buy ARION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

ARION Arion ratings distribution

ARION Arion reviews

Review by Tarcisio Moura
5 stars Clearly, to me this was the album of that year! A great symphonic prog band with strong classical, jazz and brazilian music influences and a very unique female singer. The CD has a good production and the band has 3 distinctive, gifted songwriters. Tight musicanship and creative arrangements. great guitar solos. I specially liked the use of vintage keyboards (Hammond Organ, Mini Moog) as well as the grand piano and other synthesizers. Fans of classic 70's bands (Renaissance, Yes, ELP, etc) will be delighted.

I had the opportunity to see this band live twice and I was amazed to hear them playing all the album songs with cirurgical precision. When they opened for Focus on the dutch group brazilian tour of 2002 I heard many people in the audience moaning (their displeasure to hear an unknown opening act). After the first song they got a standing ovation and when they left the stage 45 minutes later nobody seemed too anxious to hear the main act. It's a pity they haven't release anything new since then. I can only hope Arion get back together soon and bring us something as strong as their debut. I recommend it to anyone who likes fine symphonic prog music.

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Arion is a new five piece band from Brazil, this is their debut-CD. In general the sound on the seven tasteful and melodic compositions shift flowing from dreamy to bombastic featuring warm female English vocals, lots of fiery electric guitar work and varied, subtle keyboard play. My two highlights are Eyes Of Time (dynamic with wonderful keyboard work on Minimoog and Grand piano and a bombastic eruption with a sensitive Rothery-like guitar solo) and Natureza Mistica (alternating and surprising, from the native vocals and propulsive percussion to a howling guitar solo and nature sounds). This is a promising and very pleasant sounding progrock band but (still) not on the level of other new bands like French Nemo, Argentine Nexus or Spanish Kotobel. And although I hear elements from Seventies inspired symphonic prog like Yes, ELP (the keyboard player wears an ELP t- shirt on the back cover) and Renaissance, in my opinion the balance is a bit more on music in the vein of neo-prog like early Marillion. Anyway, I am curious to more reviews about this wonderful music, they deserve more attention!
Review by WaywardSon
4 stars This is an album that requires a few listens to fully appreciate. Although the band are symphonic they have strong Neo leanings. What struck me first, was the high standard of musicianship in this band. (The guitarist and keyboardist in particular)

The bass guitar stands out in the mix which is very important for me. You can hear a lot of intricate basslines. The guitarist has that soaring emotional sound, similar to the best Neo guitarists (if not actually better!)

I wasn´t too sure about the English classical vocals in the beginning, but gradually they grew on me. Tania Braz has an amazing voice, but my only slight complaint is the emphasis on singing in the Queen´s English.

This debut album will not only be appreciated by Symphonic fans, but by Neo fans too. The more you listen, the better it gets. An excellent debut!

Review by Atkingani
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars A fine band and a good album however I still do not understand why they sang in English. It's Ok when you aim to international audiences but shouldn't it be better to be the king (or queen) of your own street before trying to conquer the world? Some may remember that other Brazilian bands released albums in English. yes, but SAGRADO for instance released their fifth or sixth product in the language of Albion, not their first, their debut - their initial dish was for the folks at home! Others may argue that Portuguese isn't a language fitted for prog-rock and I'll say that's non-sense; MUTANTES, O TERÇO and BACAMARTE had proved in the past how adequate the language could be for the progressive world.

Not to sound too much pessimistic or purist I'd say that one or two tracks in a different language could be fair and interesting but singing 7 out of 8 songs in a foreign tongue looked a bit forcible. Tania Braz, the singer, has an awesome voice, very tuned, well-trained but singing in English and trying to reproduce the British accent transform the songs many times in a kind of pastiche between Anne Haslam and some of the new gothic singer women.

Nevertheless, ARION's sound is very attractive and catchy for the typical symphonic prog fan: you'll find a flurry of keyboards, a plethora of great guitar riffs, celestial choirs, nice bass lines and honest drumming action - here and there all this stuff is emblazoned by neo prog spices and folk flavors. All seven songs sung in English keep a certain resemblance amongst them bringing a good and energetic balance to the album; also a reasonable smell of a concept behind the curtains, which isn't the case.

Great songs are 'Eyes of time', the opener and specially 'Daybreak child', a mini-epic in which Braz's interpretation excels and the pleasure of hearing doesn't care about the language used; also, the band reach their peak here - flawless! 'Natureza mística', the only track sung in Portuguese, is a gorgeous and admirable song; we may hear a male singer here too. The way the song flows and the theme used are a clear reference to another great Brazilian band: SAGRADO CORAÇÃO DA TERRA.

Even with a little disappointment with the language chosen, it's obvious that ARION's debut album is a work worthy to be discovered and the band is worthy to be observed for future releases. Shall they come? I hope so.

Review by progrules
5 stars I was informed by my PA collegue and friend Tarcisio Maura about this Brazilian band and he got me curious so I decided to check it out. I'm glad I did because if I wouldn't have I would have missed out on a masterpiece for that's what it appeared to be in my opinion. After a few listenings I wasn't too convinced yet because this is very complex music, at least the compostions are. Not that I have a problem with that, on the contrary: I love difficult compositions if only they are melodic as well. Well, this album proved to be a feast of melody so that's two big advantages.

First track Eyes of time is immediately a very good example of last statement. This track starts instrumentally for about 3 or 4 minutes and these minutes are a prelude for what can be expected for the rest of the album. Guitar, piano and keyboards and an orchestral feel most of the time are the ingredients of this highly enjoyable album. They are duelling all the time about who does best but most of all they fit very well together as a great band usually does. And there's of course the singing of Tania Braz to complete the picture. The lady does a very fine job all along doing various kind of singing like scat singing (Daybreak Child) and with last track Natureza Mistica she appears to sing in two different languages as well (English and Portuguese). Sometimes resembling Annie Haslam (2nd track) and sometimes like an opera singer or other (semi) classical-like examples.

Three last tracks have in common that they start ballad-like but get more energetic later on which tells me that this band is too temperamental to play a ballad all along. Of course that's just my personal interpretation about it but it struck me that this happened three times in a row.

But what struck me most in the end is that this album is without any weaknesses at least without weak songs. I couldn't detect one for sure. And that's why this is a masterpiece to me. From first till last minute sheer enjoyment, impeccable performing and what's most important for me and is usually the reason to give five stars: great compositions. Simply Brazilian prog at its best !

Review by kenethlevine
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog-Folk Team
4 stars Psst, a little secret for prog groups that originate from outside the UK epicenter...feel free to weave your indigenous influences into your progressive quilt. Some bands have gotten this message, particularly in the Basque region and Scandinavia. May I add the Brazilians to this elite group? The example before us is that of ARION, whose lone 2001 release pays homage to RENAISSANCE (both editions) and YES, incorporates modern symphonic influences, and subtly but unmistakably infuses some of their own rich and ancient heritage throughout this impressive debut.

It is true that Tania Braz sings in an overly enunciated English, and Portuguese might have been a better choice, but the sound is still so far from generic neo or symphonic. The more I hear this the more I like it, and these accolades extend especially to the longer compositions, the profound "Eyes of Time" which channels the two RENAISSANCE's through a more energetic transformation full of lush organs and soaring leads. Modern groups in a similar vein, like IONA and KARNATAKA, would do well to pay attention to the many shades and textures in "Daybreak Child", "True Love" and "Land of Dreams", and to the production that so delicately plucks out each instrument from the mix to find its own level. There is no waste here, no overstimulation of the senses, just a peaceful music-induced euphoria.

The album reaches its peak with the closer "Natureza Mistica", sung in Portuguese and perhaps an indigenous Brazilian language, wherein the group makes a not so subtle point about its sense of place. I would like to hear more in this style from Arion.

Even if the album lags with two more aimless and yet predictable patterns in "Cosmic Touch" and "Everyway", ARION will have most of us fans of symphonic and folk in raptures. Highly recommended.

Review by b_olariu
4 stars While (4 years) ago I've searched the PA data to find some prog from Brazil, to my surprised there was enough music to me to discover from this country and I begun to look for the bands I've choosed on the net to buy some of their music. Among the bands that seams to me to be an intristing aqusition was a little known band from early this decade named Arion. To tell the truth I didn't known anything about them, but the cover art told me that may be some intristing going on with them. I get the album from Musea records 2 years ago and , surprise surprise , this is a real treat for symphonic prog listners and for me aswell. Releasing only one album in 2001 selftitled this unknown band succeded to catch in one album the perfect blend between symphonic arrangements a la Renaissance with more rougher moments not far from Yes or even Bacamarte. The musicianship is top notch, very fluent, very fresh arrangements, the musicians realy known how to use the instruments and release somthing worth investigate by all progressive rock listners. The voice of Tania Braz remind me in places of the queen of perfect voice Mrs Haslan, not a copy but somethimes the higher notes she reaches are to forced and stop me to give to the album more then 4 stars. Anyway a pleasent album all the way with a plus on opening track, Eyes of Time, nearly 15 min of high class prog, this is the piece that shows the true talent of this obscure band from this decade, and Everyway, the reat are good aswell. So, a big album, quite unnoticed in prog circles, deducing by the less reviews and ratings this band and album has, but worth investigate for sure. 4 stars easy, it's realy a shame to see such great and talented bands gone into oblivion, and discovered only by my mistake or not descovered at all.

3 stars Good female driven prog rockf from Brazil This band is new to me, as most other bands outside the mainstream prog are. I am still an explorer in this jungle. ARION is fronted by a female vocalist with her own solo-career. Let's hope this is not a hindrance for the future of this band because ... (read more)

Report this review (#201123) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, January 30, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ARION "Arion"